A World-Class Brothel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er, I'm in the slow process of finding out. Gawd, look at the ass wobble on that one," Eddie said, eyes popping.

"That's Dimples, a VIP host... oh Dimples."

"Gawd, look at the big tits and flat belly."

"Oh Dimples, this is Eddie Lawson, a rather shy Australia and that makes him rare. If you are available could you entertain him today say till 2:00, as he'll need to rest up as he's dining with me this evening. Charge the fee to my account thanks darling."

"My pleasure Billie. Nice having you back. We girls are having a sex party on Monday night. Please come as my guest."

"That's lovely of you Dimples. What should I bring?"

"Just a warm pussie Billie."

Eddie knew he had to get to his notebook fast. He had so much to note down. "Dimples, I'll just go to my room for..."

"I have condoms."

"Mouthwash."

"I have mouthwash with me."

"Toilet."

"Oh run a long then. That's one thing I can't do for you."

Billie smiled and cooed, "Drop in at 6:00 at the VIP cocktail bar Eddie. Here's a keycard."

Eddie smiled and thanked Billie for her hospitality. He noticed Billie looking at his crotch and pushed it forward with pride as his pride was in a comfortable semi-hard state. She winked at him and Eddie hoped Billie didn't think he was going to give Dimples a length. Nothing was farther from his mind.

When Eddie returned from the toilet and writing up his notes, he found Dimples almost where he'd parted from her but now standing under the shade of a palm. She held out her arms and he walked into them and she kissed him without any hint of tongue.

"Let's feel what you're got Eddie. Damn it's prime equipment but I have to let you go off by 2:00. Obviously Billie wants a test drive with you this evening."

"How can you say that?"

"I just did."

"I mean how do you know she has that in mind?"

"Asking me to lay off you from 2:00 is to give you recovery time to allow you to deliver at least one good load for her."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this."

"Eddie, I know you are an Australian and that explains a lot but at the same time you must be aware this establishment is not a kindergarten."

"Oh."

"Yes, oh."

"Come, let me swing on your nuts."

"Er, could you play tennis first?"

"Certainly. I do other things with a client besides fucking Eddie. This is a high class joint."

She creamed him at tennis, appearing to be in a hurry to get at him. Others were waiting for courts so after his 1-6, 2-6 drubbing he was forced to move on.

He said frantically, "Swim?"

"If that's what you want."

Of course it was nude swimming only. They stripped, he admired her three sets of dimples and she licked her lips looking at his gear. "Are you sure you want to waste timing swimming?"

"Relax Dimps. Still three hours to go. Nice tits and your lower set of dimples look great."

"If you admire me so much why not..."

He dove in and she followed.

She pretended to be attempting to duck him and at one stage almost had him into her so he put a stop to that and suggested they swim some lengths.

Dimples pouted and said those were not the lengths she had in mind and he had to admire her for her humor and tenacity. She dropped off after thirty lengths and he kept going until he was bushed. He had enough energy to wade to the side of the pool and say, "Is it 2:00 yet?"

"Twelve fifty," she smiled triumphantly. "I need to go into the shade."

"Sex?" he asked hoping she would say no and suggest sleep, but she disappointed him.

They walked from the pool area. "Do you want the BDSM Room, the Fetish Room, the Group Sex Club or go to your room or mine? It's no use going to the Party Sex Bar until at least 10:00."

"What about that building over there were couples are trooping in. I can hear yelling. Sounds like fun."

"It's the Back Passage & Strap On Club. I thought that would be a little indelicate for you being an Australian."

"Phew, I would have drop-kicked you in the slats if you'd taken me there and given you a liquid cough for good measure. You're a good mate. Let's go to your dive."

"I'm having difficulty understanding you. You mean you object going there, so where do you want to go?"

"Your place mate. 'Scuse the lingo but you threw me into a wobbly just then."

"Oh, my room. Come on then and let's get down to it."

In Dimple's VIP room they both stripped and then stood looking at Eddie's deflation.

He hung his head. "I was attempting to tell you I was already struggling after the swimming but the thought of being let loose in the Strap On club drained all my blood to below my knees and made me feel like vomiting."

"No problem, watch," Dimples said, dropping to her knees and taking Mr Limp into her mouth.

Eddie sighed. "Sorry, no movement. You are a bit of a disappointment Dimples."

Her face darkened and her eyes narrowed. "Just you watch," she mumbled with her mouth full and then allowed the mouth-wet Mr Limp to fall free.

"I can't..."

Eyes popping, Eddie watched his dick spring to full attention with the speed of a snapping rubber band and simultaneously felt a red-hot pain in the butt.

"W-what was that?" he whined.

"Nothing," smiled Dimples, washing her index finger, cleaning behind the nail and drying that finger. "Your prostate's in good shape."

"What's my prostate?"

"It doesn't matter darling. Just ease Mr Fat and Jolly into mommy please."

Well, she felt soft and yet firm and smelled lovely and Eddie waited for her to groan in discomfort as he pushed into her. She'd jumped up on to him, wrapping her legs around his waist and she was feeding it in before he got a hand to it. Boy, was she eager he thought. He was sure he'd reached through to her ovaries when she pressed down on to his crotch before she began bouncing, calling for his assistance by using his palm power. Yet there was no complaint? Presumably she accommodated big dicks every day.

When they began to tire they switched to Doggie and he felt he was going nowhere fast. Despite his dick being thick there was too much spare room in pussy and far too much slosh, so he complained.

Dimples did something with her internal muscles. She squeezed and his eyes bulged. She squeezed some more and he was sure his face was turning purple and then she hand-squeezed his balls as if juicing and orange, stopping just short of being brutal. His eyes felt like they were spinning, his breath was rasping and he bellowed and wondered if he were having a heart attack.

He came like a dam breaching.

"God you're good," she said weakly, panting and jerking.

She had a beer opened for him when he regained consciousness.

"What happened? W-where am I?"

She just laughed, told Eddie to drink his beer and opened another one for him and then made them both a chicken and salad sandwich.

They chatted like good friends and twice she hinted more nookie was available if he wanted it. He grinned boyishly and turned her down, kindly. At the second rejection he apologized. "I'm sorry but for the first time in my life I realize I'm an amateur."

She smiled and said she understood. It was her vocation and she confided that she had many clients who wouldn't cum within a bull's roar of him and some couldn't cum and would cry like babies but she was okay with that because she liked playing mommy.

He said soberly, "The truth is you have far too much horsepower for me. Good heavens, that's almost a proud blush," he said.

Dimples then blushed magnificently.

"Oh God, that's the first time I've blushed since my first anal, which I recall was when the last remnant of innocence departed me. You are such a lovely gentleman. I do believe Billie has picked top-shelf in aligning with you."

"You could say that about all her men."

"You're wrong there."

"That's crap if you are suggesting she's innocent and a virgin."

"Who Billie? Get away with you. She's the consummate pro but then look at who was her tutor and role model... her acclaimed mother. No, I meant you are the first guy I've ever seen Billie prepared to socialize with and look set to offer a freebie. When she was due home last summer Mae had listed her at one grand an hour and we all almost wet ourselves laughing. But when she arrived and saw we how she'd filled out a bit and had become even more better looking and more refined, we wondered perhaps she might rate 400 bucks and hour. But we were wrong. A minibus of senior lecturers and professors from her old university arrived and she grossed a staggering $30,000 over two days."

"Wow."

"Indeed, that has made her almost as famous around this county as St Mae."

Wiping a splash of mayonnaise from the corner of her mouth, Dimples said: "We all thought Billie would go at it flat stick and make a quick fortune, but no. She went into immediate semi-retirement. She believes while the money is great the wear and tear and lack of sleep and having to be nice to stupid men all the time meant it wasn't worth it."

Eddie demanded, "Well, is she to be a part-time hostess?"

"Apparently not but like any healthy woman she'd want to secure an occasional work-out to appease psychological vaginal itch, you know like all women get from time to time."

"No?"

Dimples looked at Eddie thoughtfully. "You know, you could be just right for her."

She walked him back to his room and offered to help him shower, but the offer was declined.

"You drained me in one huge hit Dimples. I think I'll nickname your Super-cunt."

Blushing again, Dimples leant against him heavily and drawing away after kissing him said, "You have the ability to reach me places no other men have Eddie, and I'm not talking about between my legs. Call hi when you see me again."

CHAPTER 2

Eddie accessed the VIP lounge and asked for a beer, preferable an Aussie beer. The bargirl, although looking intelligent and sounding well educated, asked, "What's an Aussie beer?"

He pointed to the beer cooler and said, "Something light and wet."

She giggled and touching her thong said she couldn't give him that because she was on bar duty. He sighed and leaned over and pulled out a Bud and gave his room number. She looked at the computer screen and said, "That's complimentary sir."

Eddie looked around, making mental notes. Most of the women guests wore only a thong or very brief shorts and no bra or an open bra if excessively mobile without some support or if rather shy they wore a shirt. Most of the guys wore a codpiece to exaggerate the size of their bulge or were in hipster shorts like he wore. The bar was crowded and some hands were already busy.

The room fell almost silent as in walked Mae in a dinky little reflective silver dress, revealing she still had great legs. Beside her in a dinky cobalt blue dress with her breasts in danger of escaping was Billie, her eyes searching. For him? Her dark blue peepers under superb combed up blonde hair met his green peepers under unruly brown hair and locked. He felt his dick cartwheel. Eddie thought the feeling he had was that of a young boy locking in a room crammed with confectionery. He felt so proud at being in the tourism industry but ashamed he was a spy representing industry officialdom.

Billie was a beautiful slut and Eddie felt, a little shocked his mind had taken that stance because any such thought had remained dormant until now. He wondered if Dimples had cunningly put the boot in as really there had been no need to tell him that Billie had taken on a mini-bus load of men or men and women (she hadn't made that clear) in a disclosure of extreme carnal excess for the reward of a pot of gold.

His mind raced and conjured up something: 'Hi mom, you asked me to bring home a striking Shelia. Well, here she is, a prostitute of the highest order who'll take on our entire neighborhood if she sees a buck in it for herself'.

He felt his heart harden and told himself to exploit her and then walk away with some great carnal memories.

"Oh hi," Eddie said, not attempt to veil that his eyes were stripping her body.

Billie smiled warmly and asked had he enjoyed his day.

"Great thanks, action-plus."

"Oh?"

"Power tennis, got beaten but I came out tops in the pool."

"Good for you."

Eddie smiled at her mom. "Good evening Mae. You look supremely elegant."

"I push the image but know my entitlement to it is wafer thin."

He smiled and said that had been intelligently phrased but he had to disagree with her. "All of us ought to be judged on what we are now."

"And what are you Mr Lawson?"

The smile was full but Eddie suspected he'd just caught a brittle edge. He almost panicked but held firm. He had been cautioned to keep his identity and mission hidden and every precaution had been taken to preserve his anonymity and he'd done nothing to allow his guard to slip. Even the notes in his mission notebook from which he would compile his report were in his personalized form of shorthand and rich in Aussie vernacular in case they were viewed by prying eyes.

"May I fetch you ladies something from the bar?"

"Thank you," Billie said. "Megan is aware we have arrived, just ask her for our drinks and whatever you require."

Eddie returned with three champagne cocktails to find other guests had surrounded Mae and her daughter. He was introduced to the other nine or ten people who were North Americans, a guy from New Zealand, a woman from Ireland and a couple from France and Germany.

The four Europeans struggled with American humor and some expressions and Eddie cut in almost unnoticed with explanations in French or German. He was aware of Mae glancing at him shrewdly a couple of times. She said nothing to him but whispered to Billie when the conversation was away from them. What was that about? He felt tense as if the enjoyment of being on this mission was ebbing.

Just over an hour later Billie said to him, "I have prepared dinner. Would you care to join mom and me?"

Eddie accepted and thought the invitation was delivered without much enthusiasm. Perhaps she was jealous he'd been with Dimples. Well she had insisted they spend the day together and the inevitability of that was, er, inevitable, wasn't it? The truth was he didn't know what to think because he still had difficulty that such an attractive woman had taken so firmly to him during their first meeting of what – three minutes?

Eddie shook his head and that seemed to clear it, he deciding his expectation had been too high and had been offset massively because he had so little to give. Billie had clung to him psychologically when she arrived because she was nervous about re-entering a brothel, this time perhaps for life, and he looked around her age, was clean-cut and didn't have the appearance of being only interested in fucking her to a standstill.

Yes, he rather liked that theory thought Eddie as Mae took his arm to escort him to dinner, saying Billie had slipped away earlier to make the final preparations. Ah, she wanted to show him her culinary skills?

"Billie began cooking for me from soon after she turned twelve and continued to do so whenever she returned home," Mae said with obvious delight. "I'm thrilled the tradition is to continue."

During the impressive four-course dinner Mae said four times they were her favorite dishes. So, thought Eddie, so much for the vain thought the cook was out to impress him.

"Do you really like my cookie Eddie or were your words of praise just the polite utterances of a guest?"

"You appear to be a great cook, almost as good as my mom?"

The women laughed and Billie agreed with her mother that was high praise indeed. She returned to the table with coffee. After light chat Eddie said he had something to tell them.

They looked at him curiously and their expressions remained unchanged when he said, "I am not what I seem." He then disclosed he was an executive with the Global Travel and Resort Standards Federation in Geneva and outlined the purpose of his mission.

"Our own control organization is spying on us," Billie said coldly.

Mae smiled. "Eddie's only doing his job darling and full tariff was paid when his booking was made. We have nothing to hide Eddie, so you are welcome here. In fact have you any questions to ask?"

Eddie stood up and mumbled he better go.

"Sit down," Mae smiled. "Why did you decide to confess?"

"I found you guys to be hospitable and pleasant."

Billie said, "Well, we are in the hospitality business."

Scratching an ear Eddie said he believed Mae had done amazingly well in developing the resort and avoiding not losing control of such an outstanding development. "With that in mind I decided my heart was not in making a report that could unintentionally lead to my superiors putting the boot into you over anything I reported."

"So what do you propose doing now?"

"I ask that you not divulge any confidential information to me Mae and I'll minimize my snooping. Actually what I have seen and heard so far is nothing short of impressive."

"The prostitution focus has not upset you?"

"Not at all. This is a business operation and prostitution is a tradable service and is ideally packaged in this delightful environment. I have seen no evidence of the downside to prostitution here and although being no authority on brothels I would think the standards set here are unlikely to be surpassed anywhere on the globe."

"That's high praise."

"But well earned Billie. I would like to go to my room now."

"Don't you wish to stay? I am under the impression you were expecting a freebie?"

"Hoping but not expecting. Any expectation would be presumptuous."

Mae said, "You two continue your banter. I have some calls to make and bookings to check. Continue to enjoy your stay here Eddie and feel free to roam. If Billie is no longer interested in you I know our senior supervisor Dimples is or alternatively she will arrange for you to meet other hosting staff. It may interest you to know I was aware of who you worked for and brief personal details before you arrived. That is why I was not surprised to hear your speaking French and German earlier this evening. You graduated to join the Australian diplomacy corps but quit in less than a year because you found the service too regimented for your likening."

"That's amazing you are privy to such information."

"We check everyone before they arrive, Eddie. Anyone found to have a criminal record or a dubious past has his or her booking deposit refunded. Anyway enough of this. I must be off."

"I'm off too," he smiled. "Thank you for your hospitality ladies. I leave feeling like at heel."

"As well you might," Billie snapped.

Mae laughed and said he was only doing his job. "Billie, we joined the federation because it was a highly professional association bent on the cultivation of the highest standards before endorsing memberships and then insisting standards be maintained. How else can they audit performance without covert inspections? That is covered in the conditions of membership."

"That still doesn't mean I have to like it," Billie said sullenly. "I feel Eddie has let me down."

"Good night Billie, good night Mae," Eddie said, leaving the room without waiting to be shown out. He was seething. The uppity little bitch, where were her standards the whore!

Back in his room Eddie fumed but gradually cooled down. He knew he was adverse to criticism and that alone would mean he was being unfair in his thoughts about Billie. Finally he rooted the problem into focus: He was hurting because the gorgeous Billie was a prostitute and not the highly desirable classic girl next-door that he could take home to meet his mom and then marry. Yes, he was being hurtfully unfair. Billie would assume since his youth he'd been with a large number of women, some of whom could have been undeclared prostitutes socializing or had not disclosed they were married or in a close partnership with someone.