A World-Class Brothel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie is a bad boy, he sighed. The number of times women fucked and with whom was not the only way to rate a woman.

The pool was deserted, as Eddie had anticipated, it being only a little after 9:00 and most people would be in bars or at dinner prior to commencing their big night of resort fun. He stripped and stood on the edge of the pool slightly apologizing to Billie for being such a miserable asshole in his uncharitable and debasing thoughts about her.

"I'm an asshole," he yelled as he dove in and began peeling off a few lengths. There was a splash and a curvaceous white body trailing bubbles zoomed under him. He stopped and the woman popped up in front of him.

Dimples!

She swam up to him and they kissed.

"I can only stay a for a while because I'm on duty till 2:00."

"How did you know I was here?"

"I was in the control room when I saw you standing alone looking forlorn. I thought poor boy."

"Oh, security cameras?"

"Yes, the whole place is riddled with them out of necessity for the safety of everyone including the hosts. People here engage in passionate activity."

"All rooms are also under surveillance?"

"Yes, so be careful if you don't want us to observe you masturbating."

Now relaxed, Eddie laughed, "Has any one here with all this available companionship around ever masturbated within the confined of this resort?"

"I wouldn't think so," she laughed, reaching down to fondle him. "Oh dear, that's not a resort-ready cock."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Like to exercise it?"

Eddie nodded and Dimples walked them to the side of the pool where they pulled themselves out and went to a sunbathing bed in the darkest corner.

"I can't guarantee that Billie won't see us doing it if she checks her monitor."

Eddie stiffened at the speed of light.

"Good heavens where did that come from?" Dimples giggled, circling it with her hand.

Eddie fingered her wet and then lay on the narrow bed and she climbed over his lap to face him. He reached up and kneaded her breasts.

"Squeeze them really hard to get me going."

After she bent down to kiss him he asked her real name.

"Julia Peebles from Washington. I made a mistake by marrying a guy with a cruel streak that emerged during our honeymoon. I ran away from him three years ago. I came here as one of my girlfriends was working here trying to find a husband who shared her interests of water and bedroom sports."

She began to raise and lower herself slowly and as Eddie placed his hands under her butt to assist on the upstroke she said, "Claudia found a guy her last year and they now live on a beach in southern California and she'd pregnant and really enjoying life. But enough of that, give me your best shot Eddie. Do you think Billie is glued to her monitor?"

Eddie was surprised just how much that comment made him thicken and his blood roar in his ears.

* * *

Before falling asleep Eddie wondered if he should take Dimples home to Australia with him but then thought he had no great desire to return home to settle within the next few years, if ever. He fell asleep just after visualizing a gaping pussy and wondered if it were the pussy of Dimples or Billie? It was just one of those inexplicable things that drift through one's mind, well at least his mind.

At 7:30 a light door knock had him tumbling out of bed and stuffing his rogue erection into his shorts.

The attractive petite young woman eyed his bulge before looking at him with her dark eyes. "Miss Mae invites you to join her for breakfast on the terrace of the VIP restaurant at 8:00 for a private conversation. Do I say you accept?"

"Yes of course. I would be delighted."

"Is there anything else I can help you with in the meantime? I am very flexible."

"No thank you," Eddie said politely and smiled.

"If you ever require me just call Hosting and ask for Carla."

"Carla, a pretty name. Thank you."

Eddie thought it was a magnificent venue for a vacation and the employees were among the best he'd come across but of course if they also hosted they had a big cash incentive to keep them at the top of their game. It was a shame it was such a single focus resort. Now, if it were his property... He sighed and wandered off to the bathroom thinking of Carla doing her best to delight him and thinking she'd be memorable because she had that calm, confident aura about her. Oh, becoming a connoisseur are we, he grinned. What the fuck did Mae want to discuss? His smile left him.

A sensational Afro-American at least six-two and with powerful shoulders holding up awesome breasts greeted him at the entrance to the VIP restaurant. She almost frightened him with her bubbling energy. She was not likely to receive a call from him. She smiled showing great dazzling teeth and said, "Good morning Mr Lawson. This way please." Obviously his name and photo ID had been sent to her screen at the reception desk with a message 'St Mae's guest' or whatever.

Mae was already seated under the large umbrella and to Eddie's surprise, stood, smiled and offered a cheek to be kissed. She was all class, confirmed when he said, "Good morning, your perfume is lovely." She held on to his arms and said, "What is it?" and without hesitation he replied, "Joy". She smiled and said good boy and letting go of him drew a forefinger down his cheek to finish under the front of his jaw and looked at him, quite affectionately he thought.

"You are a class act Mae."

She just smiled.

The impressive giant brought him orange juice, no ice and topped with 30% of soda water and why not? He'd ordered it at breakfast the previous day and this was a classy joint.

"Orange topped with soda sir or would you prefer something else this morning?"

"No, this is fine, er..."

"Delilah."

"Thank you Delilah."

He watched her glide away. "God, aren't some people so well named?"

"It's her professional name Eddie," Mae said dryly. "I would recommend you don't fraternize with her unless you wish to wake in the morning feeling like a squeezed out orange."

"Dimples is okay for me but I much prefer..." He stopped and wasn't asked to continue, much to his relief. You asshole, he thought, what a thing to almost say to the girl's mother."

Mae ordered a lightly poached egg and two pieces of lightly toasted wholegrain bread and Eddie ordered 'Recovery Breakfast' and caught Mae's smile of approval.

"I imagine you are curious why you were invited to breakfast with me?"

"To apologize for your daughter's hostile behavior to me last night?"

Mae smiled and said, "Try again."

"You either want information from me or to put out a feeler?"

"Ah, very good. I was confident I knew my man. If there is any apology to make Billie will make it without any intervention by me."

"Well?"

"Oh, Mr Lawson. I rather like doing business with men with a touch of arrogance and toughness. They often prove trustworthy."

"Is that so. You can scarcely trust a spy."

"A reforming spy who can confess without being unduly disloyal to his superiors. I think that still justifies me inviting you to breakfast."

"And your reasons for doing that are?"

"Straight to the point. Very good. I thought about you a great deal last night and decided I should ask if you are at all interested in coming to work for me."

Eddie didn't bother to try to conceal his surprise because she was watching for his reaction like a hawk.

"You possess more on my background than you indicated late evening?"

"Yes, very astute. Your French-born father is a university associate professor in strategic planning and you added that qualification to your majors when studying at university. After leaving the Government service in Canberra after just under a year you entered the advertising industry where you were assigned to promote a new vacation resort in Northern Queensland which won an international award and you were in the team that went to Paris to present to the jury panel where you came to the attention of our Federation people from Geneva. Within six months you were in Geneva taking up your present position."

"Yes, that's it in a nutshell. But why this interest in me?"

"You are still making your way up the career ladder so still sit at a salary level I can afford. We recently won a national award for Resort of the Year/Client Satisfaction and because of that have been offered financial accommodation for up to $30 million by a leading financial institution looking for investment in tourism to keep its spread of portfolios balanced and we appear to be flavor of the moment. It is my considered opinion you would be a desirable person to lead the sophisticated development of this resort."

"Is that the only reason?"

"Since you ask, no. I see you as an admirable lover for my daughter."

Eddie tensed and said coldly, "Don't you think that's the private business of your daughter, if interested, and me?"

"You asked was there any other reason. Would you want me to lie to you and say no?"

Eddie flushed and told Mae he was sorry, he'd thrust her into an invidious position. "Anyway, Billie won't want to be within half a mile of me."

"Is that so? You have six days left here. I suggest it could be useful to find out how she thinks and whether she does like you or not and why. May we leave this topic?"

"Yes, of course."

They continued chatting for almost two hours, Eddie talking about his plans and aspirations under Mae's encouragement and Mae talking about the task she had in mind for him as director of development. She said under the requirement of the long-term investor, the company would restructure shortly to be headed by a board under her direction and Billie as managing director plus five other directors, two of who would be external appointments. They then talked more about development goals until she said, "Well, that will do for now. What is your gut feeling?"

"It's the challenge I thought would take me years to find. I'm interested, I'd say more than interested."

"Good, we have another working breakfast here at 8:00 tomorrow then?"

"Yes, and thank you."

Half an hour later Eddie was in the pool peeling off lengths and thinking. After showering he called Hosting and enquired about booking Billie French from 8:00 for dinner.

"I'm sorry Mr Lawson but Miss French is not available for such an appointment."

"May I speak to the supervisor please?"

"I am the supervisor."

"Then would you kindly forward my requested booking to Miss French."

"Certainly sir but I advise to expect a rejection."

Fifteen minutes later Eddie was advised the booking was confirmed. Miss French would be available through to 7:30 am if he wished.

Eddie then put on a sunhat and booked a 4-wheel drive all-terrain vehicle to go into the desert. He was required to map where he intended going which was easy – no farther out than two miles in any direction. He was shown how to work the GPS (Global Positioning System) and the radio set he was handed. He said he would be away no longer than six hours and would have lunch in Pinchgut. At that he was instructed to radio his position every hour. "It's no picnic out there – the farther out you become the more desolate and harsh is the terrain."

"Understood," he told the female vehicle manager. "Although I'm a know-it-all Aussie I shall take care and report in as instructed."

"Very good sir. I have just received clearance from Miss French to allow you to go."

"Is that Billie or her mother?"

"St Mae sir."

Eddie completed his zigzagging scouting survey in four hours, the major findings being no evidence of surface water (the resort water supply came from deep groundwater pumping) and a surprising amount of vegetation including three groves of cottonwoods. Desert ironwoods, catclaw, saltbush and saguaro were very evident. He grinned imagining Mae tracking his progress and wondering what the hell was he doing or was he simply lost. The operator sounded relived when he called in after an hour and stated he was having a great time.

It was just on 3:00 when he drove in to Pinchgut and had a look around and decided to have lunch at a café. He was the only patron and that was not surprising at that time of day. He radioed in his position and then ordered, chatting to the woman Dolores Cruz who said she was the owner.

"I see you are driving one of St Mae's vehicle. You must be a VIP?"

"Yes and no."

"You need to explain that," she said. "Your accent suggests..."

"I have an accent?"

"Most of us do but you are not American."

"True. I meant yes it is a Cloudless Resort vehicle and no I don't consider myself a VIP."

"But you must be otherwise you would have been assigned a driver."

"Could I have a white wine and would you care to join me?"

"Thank you. Maria, quality white wine and then a steak sandwich for this gentleman please."

It was a fortunate meeting because Eddie was interested to learn that Dolores was the first hostess to be engaged by St Mae in the early 1970s. She appeared to be in her early fifties and said she was recruited along with three other village women to 'entertain' the first construction workers. "I stayed on as principal hosting supervisor and retired in 1987," she said proudly. "St Mae and I remain the best of friends. We go away on short vacations together."

A very pretty young woman entered and looked at Eddie quite taken aback.

"Momma," she murmured and walked into the kitchen, Dolores excusing herself to follow her out. She returned and said, "My daughter Maya is a hostess at the resort. She recognizes you as a very important VIP and said you are familiar with Billie who's only just returned home and you have a friend in Dimples and that you have meals with Billie and St Mae."

"Yes, that is accurate."

"So you are a VIP?"

"Just a guest on vacation. I think Billie as she arrived saw me as a friendly face if you know that I mean."

"That you weren't about to leap at her, wanting a piece of her. She is very beautiful and so very much a woman."

"Yes, being a former hostess I thought you would know what I meant."

She tried another approach. "But this doesn't explain St Mae's interest in you except are you some kind of inspector?"

"Dolores, please. All these questions. If you wish to know what Mae thinks ask her, not me."

As Eddie was returning the ATV Mae came up and said, "You can't go out into the desert on what appears to be a prospecting trip without raising interest and even alarm. And how on earth did you manage to find Dolores of all people in the town, being the only person you spoke to? She's called and quizzed me about you and all I said was I may have something to tell her when I go to her café on Sunday night for dinner. She's asked me to bring you and Billie."

"I'll go if you want me to go. She'll want to see Billie."

"Billie has been to see her twice already. Dolores is Billie's godmother."

"Small world isn't it?"

"It is out here," Mae said dryly. "Thank you for keeping our preliminary discussions confidential. Dolores is capable to squeezing water out of stone."

"My pleasure Mae. I only had to bite my tongue and the rest was easy."

Mae said quietly, "Oh, by the way. Why did you attempt to book Billie this evening instead of calling her direct? The poor girl was so indignant she was looking to throttle you."

"Oh sorry, did I do the wrong thing?"

"She settled and actually laughed when I was calming her and said you were only attempting to get your own back. I have to say you rather impressed her because she's so use to males groveling for favors."

"Put her into harness and crack the whip Mae. If she's kept busy she won't have time for such fancy thinking and over-indulging in herself."

Mae clicked her tongue and grinned. "Tread carefully young man."

Billie called at 7:55. "I'm ready. Are you able to assist and say how long you require me to be in your company so I can log in?"

"Are we friendly again?"

"Of course."

"Then may I say dawn?"

"Of course."

Eddie said cheerfully, "I'm leaving for the VIP restaurant bar now. Please dress down and minimize make-up."

"Why?"

"I wish to hang-out with a lady who's incognito."

"A lady? My impression was you had dismissed me as nothing but a whore."

"It takes one to recognize one."

"Huh. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"I would think so. There's no hidden message."

Billie laughed and said he could be so funny at times. "Look, if you are keen to sleep with me we can sleep in my new apartment. I shifted into it this afternoon."

"Sounds great. I can forgo the sex if the thought of coupling with me gives you a problem."

"As I said, funny boy. I'll be a few minutes scraping off this paint, undoing my hair and changing."

"Don't bother then."

She laughed and said it was too late. She would present how he'd wanted her to appear.

TO BE CONTINUED