All Comments on 'A Wrestling Match with Mom'

by taylorbear

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not To Bad

Proof read,proof read,and then come back later and proof read. Closer attention to your writing will help a fairly deceit story become a good story. Add a little more descriptive physical action to your story to heat it up. All in all - Not To Bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

just great,you have done well, you have it on Literotica.

At least you have your name to it,not Anonymous like some of the poor d... h...s, who level adverse comments.Could be a lot more supportive to those who at least lodge and share with us, and learn new skills through objective comment.

Look forward to many more from taylorbear go go go

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mixed feelings

I had concerns with the overall construction of the story. You transitioned the mother much too quickly and I was left wondering about her motivation. It was also obvious that you snatched sentences from other stories I've read.

But my main concern with this piece was the obvious lack of proofreading. There were SO MANY mistakes that it was quite distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice try...

This might be a pretty good story, but you really need to proof read your work before you submit it. The flaws in this piece are really bad. For example, in one paragraph, you start with him saying "Mom, thirty-nine is not old..." and then continue saying "besides your father left me five years ago...." Suggestion: Take advantage of the volunteer editors.

SamuelxSamuelxover 18 years ago
Hot story !!!

This is a very hot story ! I liked it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Proof reading first is important

Pretty good story line, but the inconsistencies (sp?) deter from it. His "nine-inch cannon" indicates his cock is 9" long and yet his "I slipped another inch in making that eight. Three more inches to go." indicates he has an 11" cock ... Either he is young and feels he needs to impress or is insecure and feels he needs to exagerate. Either way proof reading would take care of our side of it as readers.

Keep up the good work and take the critisism as just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
need to follow

you need to follow kandor where mom sexually dominant her son just like moms big legs, mommys slave son. it is sad that not much stories like kandor mom/son in literotica.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

thank you for the good tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She moaned into my ear," God, I am so wet for you. Feel my pussy. Please."

How many sons do you think would love to hear their mother say that to them ? That's what Keith, a muscular athlete, hears his mom say to him in this excellent story. Needless to say, the boy proceeds to feel his mother's sopping wet cunt and even stick a finger or two up inside the same hole he came out of. By this time Keith's sporting a hard fat 9-incher that's practically busting out of his pants. If he's excited by his mother's drenched cunt, mom's over the moon at the sight of her boy's magnificent, throbbing cock. The inevitable happens, and Keith shoves his cock up between his mother's legs and gives her the best fuck of her life, and of his too. Motherfucking--nothing can beat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice, some editing required.

Something I heard another author does - get a voice program to read the story back to you (in an artificial voice) - it will help you pick up a lot of places where things aren't quite right. It won't pick up everything but it will help you pick up most things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I want a ice dream cone now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

They never did get to wrestling!!!....but what they DID do was very intense!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wasn't bad until the stupid 11 inch cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous