All Comments on 'A Year Ago Ch. 17'

by MadQuill

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Loved the first 16 chapters and Sarah's journey. I'm not a fan of BDSM and humiliation so relating to the characters is hard for me. It was my impression that Sarah wasn't going to be a fan of humiliation as part of her being with her new mistress. I liked that part of her personality and feel that is what separates your writing from so many other authors who take their characters into BDSM void. Hopefully we'll see more of Sarah's character return intact and not be subjugated into a meaningless submissive to Angelica. She says she loves Sarah, and maybe she does as I say, I don't relate to that kind of love where one has to lose and the other gains control. Keep going, please, you're writing is very intriguing.

Santacruzman

May your wax on your surfboard be good

MadQuillMadQuillover 7 years agoAuthor
to Anonymous, 'Santa----man'

I appreciate your review of the story's twist but please allow the character to control her fate. Sara's freedom is so fresh we can't anticipate her response. Maybe her love is strong or maybe Cynthia's wait will be fulfilled. In the end her sexual development is only one component of her world. It's a 'both and' and that may be a flaw but it's where she is right now.

These stories are driven by a connecting theme, love of women, and each has required research and I may get it wrong. My "tales of transfemmes and the femmes who love them" can go in many directions and though it is a long tale it's not finished.

Thank you,

MQ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous