A Year Ago Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held me tightly and whispered into my ear, "I have enjoyed fucking you Mistress."

I listened to his deep breathing for a few minutes as he slowly fell into a sleep. I thought of what I had become. Thomas had helped me reach a new point in my life. More than Michael had since I had been in control of the lovemaking that previous time. Angelica had known I had slept with a man but she wanted me to experience the release of being captive and not in control as a man penetrated me. This was the most feminine experience I could imagine.

The tight yet soft cuffs still held me as I felt Thomas' penis slip from my body followed by the large sample of his cock juice. I closed my eyes and considered whether this sexual affair with Angelica could be made permanent. Could I move here and give up the world I had created for myself?

I was unable to move to my side due to Thomas' leg still atop me. I wondered if he might be faking his slumber. I tried to move him and he snored softly.

I couldn't just give up my business and become Angelica's concubine? The clock rang one. The adventure was just beginning for I felt Angelica near. Maybe she had watched from a discreet spot or there may be a camera.

But I couldn't sleep yet. I hoped that Thomas would awake and fuck me again. Stuff his cock into me; my mouth and my 'snatch'. I didn't have a pussy but he didn't seem to mind. The bed was damp from our sex.

I tried to pull my hand close to my mouth to release the left cuff when he stirred.

He awoke and moved quickly to his knees and pulled me down the bed tightening the cuffs.

He smiled when he saw the fluid on the bed. He scoop up a large dollop and pushed it into my bottom.

"This is the best lube Mistress and I, " he was focused on getting his penis at my bottom opening.

"and I want to fuck you again."

There was less interest from him in me this time and he just pushed his stiff dick into me. The penetration didn't cause any pain as the goo allowed Thomas to push fully into my ass. He began to move quite quickly in and out, to fuck me. This rapid fucking wasn't sensational as there was little feeling for the first few minutes.

"I'm surprised Sara that you can handle this aggressive fucking. Can you try and squeeze me?"

When I did I was shocked as my body did contract on his penis.

"That's a girl. See what you can do. Now I know you feel me. My cock I meant."

The action of him within me began to arouse me. I moaned softly since each kegel contraction I made stimulated both of us.

"The egg was to prepare you. Your body has muscles inside your bottom. Within a week those girl muscles will be stronger and you will milk me with your snatch."

The sensations were building as I tried to squeeze and hold the pistoning cock inside me.

"Oh god Mistress Sara, I am going to blow, "

I closed my eyes and focused on the muscles that clearly were the source of my own pleasure. Just then Thomas erupted inside me but he slipped too far out and his climax covered my tummy, my breasts and the rose' suspender with his semen.

My own orgasm had occurred as he slipped from my body but it was different this time. It felt as if my anus was convulsing.

"Stuff me full, please Thomas!" I moaned as my thong was filled with my own release.

With the cock once again inside me the orgasm continued. It was so intense. I held him as tight as possible with all of the juice inside and on my perineum. The restrains were still taut as he continued to fuck me.

As he tired and his cock become small he again fell to my soft breasts.

He kissed me softly and reached to release the cuffs from my hands. I embraced Thomas once my hands were free.

"Lets sleep and do that again, I mean, I want you to fuck me again but I need to sleep for awhile Thomas."

The End of part seventeen

by MadQuill

To be continued . . .

12