Abbey the Horny Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey stood up and said, "I think that I had better get back to the motel. You guys remember that that I have that extra room for tomorrow night. The three of us can have a little fun. The kids shouldn't be the only one's enjoying themselves this weekend. Don't forget, Gary, the last time you promised that you would fuck me bowlegged when we got together again."

Abbey walked into the motel room to see Mike eating Katie's pussy. Abbey quickly stripped and straddled Katie's face. Katie's tongue parted the tender lips of Abbey's pussy. It wasn't long before Abbey had felt the small rush of a pleasant cum. She exclaimed, "I need to catch up with the two of you."

Mike quickly slid his meat into her and gave a good long ride. As long as Mike was lasting, Abbey figured that this was probably at least his third or fourth time of the night. Mike's stamina gave Abbey the opportunity to build up to a gut wrenching orgasm. As they were catching their breath, Mike was on his back with Katie on one side and Abbey on the other. Mike said, "Mom, all of this stuff about Katie's trust fund has me wondering about something. I'm not worried about the money in my trust fund disappearing or anything; but is there anything that would cause me to lose it?"

This conversation had Abbey puzzled; but she replied, "If you die you won't get any more money." Everyone chuckled at that response and then Abbey continued, "As long as the money lasts, the trust fund will support you while you go to school. If you drop out of school, you won't get anything until you are thirty-five. If you graduate, you get the balance of the trust fund when you are thirty. Why, are you planning to do something stupid?"

Mike replied, "That depends on what you consider stupid.  Mom, since you were a mother by the time that you were nineteen, would you get upset if I was a husband at the age of nineteen."

Abbey was dumbfounded. She stuttered and stammered; but couldn't get any words out. Katie asked, "Would you object to us getting married next August?  No, I'm not pregnant yet." That last word had been added as a definite afterthought.

Abbey had finally regained her wits, somewhat. She commented, "This has all got me kind of speechless. It's your decision to make; but I think that we all need to talk some more about this in the morning. I think that it would be a good idea if we all got up at seven in the morning and went to breakfast. We can talk then.  After that, the two of you can spend the rest of the morning studying."

Abbey did not have as much trouble getting Mike and Katie moving in the morning as she expected. The three of them went to breakfast and, while eating, they tried to discuss the previous evening's revelations in a calm manner. Abbey asked, "When did you come to this decision?"

Mike replied, "The weekend when Katie moved into the house was when we decided that we wanted to get married. Then two weeks ago, we decided that since we were going to be living together, why shouldn't we get married right away. At first, we were thinking about Christmas break; but we decided that we would give everyone a little more time and be a little more conventional. We decided that it would be better to wait until next summer. We decided for sure during one of our talks on the phone this week."

Katie interjected, "We wanted to wait until this weekend to tell you because we thought that we should both be there to tell you in person."

Abbey glanced at Mike and smirked as she said, "You wanted to wait until you had just fucked me because you thought that it would be harder for me to get upset."

Mike replied, "As close of a family as we are, I wanted it to be an intimate time when we told you."

Abbey told him, "You do know that by making this announcement, you have cost yourselves your Sunday afternoon romp in the sack. Katie and I are going to have to leave early tomorrow so that we can tell your grandparents about the wedding."

Late that afternoon, Gary and Jeannie joined Abbey for their planned rendezvous. During a rest between bouts of sex, Abbey informed them, "The two of you need to keep the first weekend in August open."

Jeannie asked, "What is going on that weekend?"

Abbey replied, "I was informed last night that Mike and Katie are getting married that weekend."

Gary declared, "That calls for another round of sex."

At about ten o'clock that night, Gary and Jeannie were leaving the motel room. Abbey stood naked by the bed, insuring that her knees were touching when she said, "Gary, I'm not bowlegged yet."

As he opened the door to leave, he barked, "Bitch."

Abbey and Katie were on the interstate driving back to Kingsport when Katie said, "I think that I've decided where the five thousand dollars is going to go."

Abbey looked at her questioningly and Katie continued, "I think that we can have a small wedding for five thousand dollars."

Abbey replied, "We have plenty of time to think about that.  Katie, have you thought about what you're going to do about your parents when the wedding comes up?"

"I'll probably send them an invitation; but I don't want them involved in it at all."

Abbey didn't even bother to stop at the house; she drove straight to her parents' home. As they entered the house, Amanda said, "You two are back early. Are you trying to be mean by cutting off the kids' weekend of passion?"

Abbey responded, "After this weekend, I think that the two of them can probably use a little rest." The smile on Katie's face told Amanda that that was probably true.

Reggie asked, "What are the two of you doing stopping by after a busy weekend out of town? Usually, you need some rest when you get back after any weekend out of town."

Abbey said, "We stopped by because we have some news that we thought that we should give you as soon as possible."

Amanda asked, "Is it good news or bad news?"

Abbey said, "It depends upon your point of view. Katie, why don't you tell everyone what is going on?"

Katie took a deep breath and began, "Mike and I are getting married in August." Amanda jumped up from her chair and hugged Katie. Reggie offered his congratulations. Amanda and Katie were acting like two pre-pubescent schoolgirls talking about boys for the first time. They were busy jabbering about what type of wedding Katie would have.

Reggie called Abbey aside and asked, "Is Katie's family going to be involved in the wedding?"

"She and I talked about that briefly on the way home. She is going to invite them; but that will be the extent of their involvement."

"It looks like you are going to get to pay for your son's wedding then."

"Yeah. Katie wants to pay for her own wedding; but she wants to do it on a five thousand dollar budget. She will find out later tonight that she will get to pick out her dress, the bridesmaids, their dresses and the flowers. She might get approval of the menu for the wedding. I'm taking over everything else and planning will start on Monday."

"Abbey, I have been proud of everything that you have done in your life. You were an outstanding student and a great athlete. You have shown that you are a first-rate attorney and as a mother, very few people can compare with you. On top of that you have given me a fantastic grandson. My only regret as you have gown up is that your mother and I were not able to see you get married. I don't begrudge the fact that you never married; I just missed having been part of the festivities of a child's wedding. Don't worry about the cost of this wedding; I will pay for it. It's my way of thanking you for being a great daughter."

Abbey spent the rest of the fall and all of the winter and spring planning the wedding of Mike and Katie. The spring and summer were exhausting between her job, umpiring softball and planning the wedding. Mike, as the typical groom, picked out the tuxedos and selected his best man and the groomsmen. Everything else was left to the women. The last week in July, Abbey and Mike were gone for a week, umpiring a national tournament. They returned on Sunday evening before the wedding. While Mike and Abbey were gone, Katie had returned to their apartment in Grafton to finish making sure that everything was in order for when they returned from the honeymoon.

The weekend of the wedding, Abbey had rented two adjoining rooms at the hotel where the reception was being held. She was going to use one of the rooms and Gary and Jeannie were going to stay in the other room. Katie had another room in the hotel. Abbey did not tell anyone where that room was because she wanted Katie to have a good night's sleep the night before the wedding. Mike was returning home after the rehearsal dinner. Abbey had hired a limousine to take him and the other guys in the wedding party back there on Friday evening. Abbey did not relish the mess that she would have to clean up after five nineteen and twenty year old guys partied in her home that evening.

The guys were dressing at Abbey's home and Katie and the other girls would be dressing in Abbey's room in the hotel. After the rehearsal dinner, Abbey joined Gary and Jeannie in the room for some sexual pleasure. At nine-thirty on Saturday morning, Gary was sent to Abbey's home to make sure that the guys got out of bed and dressed in time to make it to the church on time. At ten o'clock, the girls would begin to gather in Abbey's room to start getting ready for the wedding. Nothing was rushed that morning, as they prepared for the one o'clock ceremony.

It was twelve-thirty when the limousine arrived to take the bridal party to the wedding. Due to the absence of most members of the bride's family, many of the tasks normally completed by those members had to be done by friends and members of the groom's family. Reggie gave the bride away and many of Abbey's friends were seated on the side of the church normally reserved for the groom's family. One member of the bride's family was in the bridal party. Katie's older sister, Janice, was the maid of honor and her brother, Byron, was in attendance. Janice and Byron both had moved out of their parents' home and they were thankful that Katie had brought the matter of their trusts funds to light. Katie's parents and her other two sisters had elected to stay away from the wedding.

The ceremony went off flawlessly and the reception was enjoyed by all. John and Bonnie Alhorn arrived the morning of the wedding and Abbey told them, "I hope that we can get together later on."

Bonnie replied, "We had hoped that you would have time for us; but we weren't sure with everything that you have to do for the wedding."

Abbey laughed, "My work is done, until I go home and clean up the disaster that I am sure exists at my house."

Abbey mingled with many of the other guests until it was time for the bride and groom to depart for the airport enroute to their honeymoon destination. Doug Knowland, an umpire who had shared Abbey's bed at several softball tournaments, had spent nearly an hour talking with Abbey, Gary and Jeannie. Gary suggested, "Jeannie, why don't we go upstairs?"

Jeannie asked, "Abbey, are coming with us?"

Abbey asked, "Do you mind if Doug comes with us?"

Doug was unsure what was going to happen; but a smile crossed his face when he heard Jeannie comment, "Fresh meat is always welcome."

When the four of them reached Abbey's floor, they walked down the hall and entered through Abbey's room. Abbey noticed that the adjoining door was partially open and she heard noise coming from the other room. She had a concerned look on her face until Gary said, "I almost forgot. I gave my key to John and Bonnie about an hour ago. I told them that we would meet them up here."

When Abbey walked over to open the door, she found out that it was going to be much more exciting than she had anticipated. John and Bonnie were naked on the bed; but they were not alone. Abbey's cousin, Richard, and his wife, Sandy, were also naked. Sandy was atop of John and was riding his cock while Richard was driving his spear into Bonnie from the rear.

Doug remarked, "I was hoping to get some sex tonight; but it looks like this is a whole smorgasbord."

Abbey laughed, "This is not a room for spectators; either you participate or you get out. I would suggest that you start getting naked."

Gary and Jeannie were almost finished undressing as Abbey unzipped her dress. Abbey was with so many partners in so many positions that she couldn't even remember them all when morning came. There was one thing for certain; there were eight people who would never forget Mike and Katie's wedding.

EPILOGUE

Mike and Katie returned from their honeymoon in the Bahamas. Before the wedding, Katie had confided in Abbey that she was going to try to get pregnant in September. She hoped to have her first child in late June or early July. If that schedule held true, Katie would not have to miss any school while giving birth. When Mike and Katie visited Abbey at Thanksgiving, they informed Abbey that they had been successful. Abbey was going to be a grandmother in June. The two of them continued their studies while raising Abbey's grandson. Mike and Katie completed the requirements for graduation; but neither of them made the graduation ceremony because they were at the hospital where Katie was giving birth to a set of twin daughters. Reggie was anxious for the next several years to pass because he had said that when his grandson and his wife joined them in their law practice that he would move into semi-retirement and let Abbey run the firm.

1...456789