Abbey the Horny Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
482 Followers

Mike did not know what his mother had in mind; but he wasn't about to argue with her. He moved to his back and a broad smile crossed his face when he saw Abbey moving her pussy toward his mouth. He slithered his tongue between the moist lips of her pussy and began to work it in and out of her hole. As he began to eat her pussy, Abbey moved her mouth toward his turgid member and began to slowly suck on it. As inexperienced as Mike was, Abbey knew that it wouldn't take much time for her to get her off with his mouth. She didn't want to rush the blowjob that she was giving him. She progressed slowly as she felt the excitement building within her own loins. As slow as she was trying to go, Mike could not hold back for too long. Abbey felt a torrent of cum showering the back of her mouth. She knew that at the pace that Mike was progressing with his first experience at pussy eating that she would be getting off fairly soon. Abbey continued to suck on his cock trying to get him hard again so that he could slide that thick piece of meat into her shortly after making her cum with his mouth.

As much as Mike had enjoyed the blowjob that his mother had given him, he feared that if he didn't get her off with his mouth soon, she would have him cumming in her mouth again. He desperately wanted to have his cock inside of her tight warm pussy when he came again. He increased his efforts at eating her pussy. Mike felt his mother's legs starting to tighten on the side of his head and was certain that she was beginning to cum. Abbey was feeling her orgasm approaching and she slowed her efforts on his cock. He was already hard and she wanted to feel that cock inside of her as soon as she had cum from his oral efforts.

Mike felt the pressure of his mother's legs against the side of his head lessen and then felt his hard cock slip from Abbey's lips. Abbey rolled to her back and, even with his inexperience; Mike knew what his mother wanted him to do. He quickly slid a condom over his cock and moved between her legs. His cock slid easily into Abbey and he began a slow leisurely fuck that resulted in both of them experiencing violent orgasms. Mike awoke the next morning with his full condom still on his cock. Abbey noticed that and laughed as she led him to the bathroom where they showered together.

Mike and Abbey were at the ballpark early Sunday morning and they umpired four games apiece that day. They finished by six and returned to the motel. As Abbey was preparing to shower, she asked, "Do you want to go with me to get something to eat?"

Mike replied, "I think that I'll just order a pizza and spend a few hours studying."

"Okay, I'm going to go down the street to get something to eat. I'll leave you to your books until at least ten."

Abbey went to the nearby bar and ordered a sandwich. She was joined by several other umpires until it was about ten o'clock. She returned to the motel where she and Mike enjoyed a repeat of the night before. On Monday, they finished fairly early and returned home by five o'clock. Mike immediately went to his room to do some last minute studying. Abbey fell asleep in front of the television and finally woke up to go to bed at about ten.

Tuesday was a routine day for Abbey at work and when she returned home, she learned that Mike was fairly confident about his performance on that day's exams. He had two more to go on Wednesday and then his classes in high school would be complete. Abbey was not happy that she had to sleep alone that night; but she was happy that her son was willing to forego sex to insure that his grades did not slip during the last days of his high school career.

When Abbey left the office on Wednesday, she stopped by to visit her mother. She needed to double check on everyone's plans for Mike's graduation. Abbey and Amanda had been talking for about an hour when Abbey said, "Mom, you know that I usually don't talk to you about my sexual partners; but I thought that I should talk to you about the latest one."

Amanda asked, "Why, are you planning to marry this one?"

Abbey smiled, "No. That would be against the law in this state."

Amanda gave her daughter a puzzled look and Abbey continued, "I don't know why I brought this up; but since I started, I guess that I'll finish. I've been having sex with Mike."

Amanda asked, "Are you telling me this because you want to rub my nose in it or because you want to share?"

Abbey stared at her mother before saying, "Neither is the case.  I'm not really sure why I felt that I had to tell you. Maybe, I just looking for validation that what I am doing is right. I don't know, mom."

Amanda said, "Honey, your heart is the only thing that can tell you if what you are doing is right. Do you think that your father and I didn't have those same thoughts when we started to have sex with you? Of course we did. Public mores tell us that we are not supposed to do that. We just happen to do what a lot of other people only fantasize about. Having some concern about it is only natural; if you start obsessing about those concerns -- well, then you might have to rethink what you're doing."

Abbey smiled, "Thanks, mom. You have just told me what I have been trying to tell myself. Hearing it from someone who has faced this before is reassuring."

"Why don't you want to share?"

"I didn't say that I don't want to share; I said that that wasn't one of the reasons that I was telling you about it. If you want to try your grandson out, you will have to approach him yourself."

Friday arrived and Mike graduated sixth in a class of four hundred and twenty-seven students. Abbey was quite proud of Mike's ranking in his class. She had been proud of her accomplishments in high school; but her son had ranked higher in a larger class than Abbey had. After the graduation ceremony was over, Reggie and Amanda took Mike and Abbey out to dinner. When they finished eating, Mike said, "Several of my friends are having graduation parties and I would like to go to a few of them. I hope that you won't think that I'm rude if I eat and run."

Mike stood up to leave and Abbey got to her feet and followed him toward the door. She admonished him, "Please don't drink at these parties."

"I know, mom. It's the same thing that you tell me whenever I'm going to a party."

"Yes, it is. Normally, you listen to what I say; but this is your graduation night. There is going to be more drinking tonight than other nights and some people who normally don't drink are going to be drinking tonight. I just hope that you aren't one of them."

"Okay, mom."

"The problem is, Mike, you're only acknowledging what I am saying. You're not saying that you won't drink. If you do insist on having anything to drink, please don't drive home. Stay where you're at and sleep on the floor if necessary. Remember, you have games starting at noon tomorrow."

Mike kissed his mother on the cheek and said, "Thanks, mom. I'll remember everything that you've said. See you later."

Abbey rejoined her parents at the table and they each had another drink before calling it a night. Abbey returned home and went straight to bed. Although Mike's first game at their tournament in the morning was not until noon, Abbey was scheduled to start at nine-thirty. When they had arranged their schedule, Abbey had requested to start a little later than normal because she was going to Mike's graduation and would not be able to drive to the site the night before. Mike's later start was because it was anticipated that he would be attending some graduation parties.

Mike had not yet returned home when Abbey was ready to leave shortly after six in the morning. Although she was not overly worried that he had not come home, Abbey did have some maternal concern about the fact that he had stayed out all night. She arrived at the ball fields and began working her games. Abbey was on the ball field when she saw Mike arrive shortly after eleven o'clock. Apparently, he had not gotten so drunk that he couldn't get to his first game.

Abbey finished her game soon enough that she had an opportunity to talk with Mike before he went on to the field for his noon game. She asked, "What happened that you didn't get home last night?"

"I took your advice and didn't drive home after I had been drinking. I didn't have too much to drink; but I didn't want to chance it."

"I won't say that I'm happy. I asked you not to drink; but at least you listened to half of what I said and didn't take the chance by driving when you had been drinking."

Mike and Abbey were working the five-thirty game together. When they finished the game, they drove to the motel where Abbey had reservations. Abbey checked them into the motel and they unloaded their luggage from their cars.

When they were settled in their room, Abbey opened a beer for herself and handed another to her son. She asked, "Who was she?"

"Who was whom, mom?"

"The chick that you stayed out all night for; that whom?"

"Why would you think that there was girl involved?"

"Because you made too big of an issue out of the fact that you stayed out all night because you were drinking."

"I didn't think that I was that obvious."

"Well, you were. Now, are you going to tell me about her?"

Mike sat down on the bed and took a drink of his beer before continuing, "Sean and I went to a couple of parties and then he mentioned one at Mary Kirby's house. I knew that Mary was a close friend of Katie Hawkes. I've dated Katie several times over the past couple of months. I thought that Katie might be at Mary's party. We went over there and Katie was there. We sat around for a while and had a couple of beers."

"Oh, so it wasn't a total lie about drinking."

"No. Between the three parties that we went to, I probably had about three beers, maybe four. When the party at Mary's began to thin out, Katie and I went to the basement and started to make out for a while."

"Does that mean that you got a little last night?"

Mike was a little embarrassed by his mother's question; but with what they had experienced over the past week, he felt that he had to be forthcoming with her. He said, "No, I didn't. I could have if I had wanted to. I was playing with her boobs and I had her panties off. She had my cock out and was playing with it. Katie told me that it was all right if we had sex; but I could see it in her eyes that she wasn't sure. I remembered what you said last week and I told her that I didn't think that she was ready. I said that I would wait until she was really sure. She thanked me for caring about her and asked me to stay the night with her. We got our clothes back on and went to sleep on the floor."

Abbey began to take her clothes off and asked, "How did that make you feel?"

Mike watched his mother revealing her sexy body to him and answered, "Initially, it made me feel foolish and horny. I had just passed up a chance to have sex with one of the nicest and sexiest girls in my class. At least I had sex several times during the week so I wasn't aching that bad from my horniness."

Mike's cock was getting hard from watching his mother disrobe. He stood up and began to follow suit. They were both naked and Abbey led him to bed and told him, "You are going to get your reward for caring about that girl's feelings.  Are you planning on going out with that girl again?"

"Yeah. We have a date on Wednesday night."

"Just remember to care about her wishes and when you get home, your mother will satisfy you."

Mike moved into his mother's arms and they satisfied each other a couple of times before falling asleep.

On Monday, Reggie left town for three days and Amanda invited Abbey and Mike to dinner that night. They had finished dinner and were sitting at the table enjoying their conversation. Amanda asked, "Abbey, when are you going to start sharing that new boyfriend of yours?"

Mike was really puzzled at his grandmother's question. Two things had him wondering. First, he knew nothing of a new boyfriend that his mother had. In fact, for the last month, his mother's activities had seemed to be limited to work, home and the softball diamond. Secondly, he couldn't believe that his grandmother was talking about cheating on his grandfather. His mind was in turmoil, as he heard his mother reply, "Like I told you before, daddy and the guy are the two that you have to talk to."

Amanda answered, "I've already talked to your father about it and he is all right with the idea."

Mike was really perplexed at this point. His grandmother was talking about having her husband's approval to have sex with some boyfriend of her mother that he knew nothing about. Mike was sitting next to his grandmother at the table and Amanda reached over and placed her hand over his cock before asking, "What about it, stud?"

The pieces were starting to come together for Mike and he looked questioningly at his mother. Abbey simply said, "Mike, go for it. Make your grandmother happy. Both of your grandparents have made me happy many times over the past eighteen years. I think that your grandmother can make you happy too."

Amanda rubbed Mike's hard cock again and took his hand. She led him to the bedroom, leaving Abbey alone at the table. As Mike followed his grandmother toward her bedroom, he gazed at her ass. For several years, Mike had noticed that his grandmother had a fine body; but now, instead of admiration, he was looking at her with lust. As soon as the bedroom door was closed, Amanda began removing her blouse. When she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra, she said, "Come on. I think that you need to start getting rid of those clothes."

Mike pulled his shirt over his head and as he started to undo the front of his pants, he stopped. His mouth dropped open as he stared in awe at Amanda's breasts. Mike thought that hers might not stand up that nice when her bra was removed, but hers were every bit as beautiful and well formed as any of those teenagers that he had played with. Granted there was a little sag to them; but that was to be expected with a woman who was well over sixty. Amanda was taking off her shorts when she said, "Quit staring and get the rest of your clothes off."

When they were both naked, they embraced in the middle of the bed. Amanda's breasts were every bit as firm to the touch as they looked. Mike enjoyed feeling them and soon moved his lips over them. Mike's hand moved to her well-trimmed pussy. He felt how moist she was becoming. As he was moving two fingers into her twat, Amanda started pushing his head downward, asking, "Let's see how good you are at eating pussy?"

Mike moved his face toward the juncture of her thighs saying, "I don't know how good I am at it; but I sure do enjoy it."

When Mike's tongue began probing the inner walls of her pussy, Amanda told him, "If you enjoy it, I am sure that you will make me enjoy it."

Mike's oral gymnastics were able to spur Amanda to a pleasant orgasm and when he felt her start to relax, Mike reached for one of the condoms on the nightstand. Mike's cock fit into Amanda's pussy like a hand in a velvet glove. Mike was in no hurry as he slid rhythmically into his grandmother. Amanda enjoyed and admired the restraint being shown by the young man who was fucking her. Each of the lovers climaxed and they collapsed together on the bed.

They were relaxing in each other's arms when Mike became startled by the bedroom door opening. Abbey was standing naked in the doorway and she asked, "Would you two like some company?  I was sure that I had given you enough time for an enjoyable romp before I came in to join you." The three of them spent the remainder of the night in Amanda's bed.

The following morning, the three of them were sitting at the table having breakfast. Mike told Amanda, "You must have taught my mother everything that she knows about sex because you are so good.  Of course, mom must have learned well because she is just as good."

Abbey laughed, "You better have added that last sentence, you little shit. To answer your question though, your grandmother didn't teach me how to do anything sexual; she did teach me how to enjoy it. Once you know how to enjoy it, it is better for everyone involved."

Mike said, "For all of these years, I would never have guessed that my mother was having sex with her parents. I guess if I looked in the dictionary that I would find your pictures next to the word 'discretion.' In fact, for many years, I wasn't sure if my mother had any sex life at all."

Amanda replied, "We have always tried to keep our private lives private. For the past couple of years, you mother has not been able to spend as much time with your grandfather as either of them would like. She would wear him out so much that he wouldn't be able to take care of my needs for a few days afterward. Now, if you would be willing to come and see me once in a while, I would be willing to let your mother and grandfather spend a little more time with each other. What do you say about that, stud?"

Mike laughed, "I wouldn't be calling me a stud yet, grandma. I still have so much to learn. I do think that your idea would be great."

Amanda smiled, "Because you are still willing to learn is why I'm calling you a stud. When it appears that you have quit learning, I will be calling you a dud."

Mike had a date with Katie on Wednesday night. On that date, Katie confessed, "I wasn't ready for you to have sex with me on graduation night; but I had wanted our graduation to be memorable. What was memorable about that night was your consideration for my feelings."

The two of them continued to date for the rest of the summer. They did almost everything on their dates except to actually have intercourse. Mike regularly ate Katie's pussy and she used her hands to get him off. A couple of times Katie became bold enough to give Mike a blowjob.

The summer was flying by and Mike visited his grandmother at least once a week. Most nights, he slept with his mother, whether they had sex that evening or not. Mike was becoming quite enamored with Katie and she had considerable feelings for him. They were both preparing to begin college. Katie was staying home to attend Kings College while Mike would be going to the same college where his mother and grandfather had attended law school.

When he started college, Mike would only be returning home about once a month. He wished that it was going to be more often than that; but his mother had tried to impress upon him that returning home too often would be counterproductive to establishing good study habits in college. Katie wished that Mike would be able to return more often; but she understood the reasons for Abbey's decision. She also had been one of the top ten students in her high school class and had a full academic scholarship to college. It was late August and the school year was upon them.

Mike was scheduled to check in to his dormitory on Saturday and his classes would start on Monday. Abbey would accompany Mike to Grafton on that first trip. On Friday they had packed his car and her car with his belongings. Abbey told him that they would be leaving at about seven in the morning. On Friday evening, Mike had a date with Katie.

At six-thirty on Saturday morning, Abbey was dressed and standing by the front door with her coffee cup in her hand. Mike had not returned from his date. Abbey did not want to be a worrisome mother; but she was becoming somewhat concerned. Abbey returned to the kitchen to refill her coffee cup and as she opened the front door, she saw Mike's car coming down the street. It was a quarter to seven.

Mike was pulling his clothes off as he moved through the house. He tossed them aside and went to the bathroom to take his shower. Abbey followed him into the bathroom. Mike said, "I'm sorry that I'm so late, mom. I wanted to leave almost an hour ago; but Katie kept trying to keep me there.

mary0256
mary0256
482 Followers
123456...9