All Comments on 'Abducted Ch. 04'

by thisgirlistrouble

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
removed111313removed111313over 10 years ago

My editing offer from the previous story comments still stands. Loving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmmm

Okay. I can deal with the ATM. Especially since the ass and mouth are from the same person. If she were a healthy adult, she might feel a bit of flu symptoms but, she would get over it if she could take care of herself. However, there doesn't seem to be any feedings. Regardless, we will just assume they are taking 'care' of her somehow.

I am more worried about the ass to pussy. While the mouth has defenses against bad bacteria, not so much the vagina. More sickness is likely from this exchange than from between the anus and mouth, although it is more likely, it is not more deadly. I think sterility is an outcome. Since it is a fantasy, I won't comment on the violence since that would make me a hypocrite. Prefer humiliation to violence, there's plenty of that here, could be played up more.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
very good!

nice stories,,,,very erotic. enjoyed!

goldrattegoldrattealmost 9 years ago
More please

incredibly sexy written. I hope there will be more in the same series eventually!

SassyCeeCee69SassyCeeCee697 months ago

A little back story? Why was she chosen? Just curious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous