Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mahi wasn't exactly shocked by the nudity and public sex. She'd been to San Onofre Beach and More Mesa Beach, both clothing optional beaches. She was accustomed to public nudity and had heard stories about oral sex and straight sex on public beaches, although she hadn't witnessed it. She had a limited amount of experience with group sex with her friends. Being nude around other people hadn't bothered her, but those other people had also been nude. This was different.

"Ship, show me the most common clothing styles for women on this deck."

What Mahi saw were women in above-the-knee skirts and tops that exposed one or, rarely, both breasts. So, covering both tits was a style faux-pas. As far as Mahi could tell, there wasn't any pattern as to which boob was exposed, although the majority of women covered their left breast. Fabric colors ran the gamut and were widely varied. Oddly, there was no sexual activity among women whose right breast was covered. Was that significant?

"Ship, make me clothes that match the ones worn by this woman here," she touched the screen, "except reverse the colors."

Almost immediately, a slot opened in the wall and a shelf slid out, holding a heap of folded fabric. Mahi picked it up and shook it out. The fabric seemed almost weightless. When she dropped it over her head, it was like wearing air.

"Ship, make me a two-egg omelet with tomato chunks and sliced mushrooms. And a cup of green tea." Again the shelf slid out, holding Mahi's order, complete with utensils and a napkin. "Shit," she said softly. "Maybe I can learn to tolerate this after all."

After eating, Mahi extended the bed and lay down. She knew a nap would give her some emotional distance from the fantastic situation she was in, but she had so much to think about! She was trapped, at least temporarily, with a huge number of strangers, all living in almost total anarchy. Sooner or later, she was sure to run across some violent loon, if what Klementos said was true. Mahi swore to herself that she would never be alone with anyone in a room like this with the door closed.

************************

There were no clocks or calendars on the ship, but a bright, fuzzy disk moved across the "sky", giving the illusion of a sun. "Days" were 16 hours long and "nights" were dark enough for comfortable sleep, but not so dark that people couldn't see to move around. At first, Mahi kept track of the passing days and weeks by the calendar on her phone. Eventually, the futility of that became obvious and she only used her phone to view the photos and videos she had stored there. Like most young Angelinos, Mahi had been addicted to taking photos and "selfies" and videos. Her phone had a 128GB SD card, filled with reminders of her previous life. She had Ship copy everything to her laptop.

Learning the ship's language, known simply as "Language", went very quickly. Mahi already had amazing language skills, but this was different. It seemed that she already knew Language and only needed to be reminded of it. She assumed that Ship was somehow responsible. Oh well, nothing she could do about it.

Ship, she learned, would keep her possessions safe and deliver them to her anywhere. She formed the habit of wandering around what she thought of as her "home" deck, listening for music. She soon expanded her search to other decks and when she heard the sound of musicians playing, she followed her ears to the source. If she liked what she heard, she would have Ship produce one of her instruments and she would join in. Mahi's improvisational skills, already well developed, grew rapidly.

While most decks had similar layouts, with seats scattered at apparent random among walk-in showers and restrooms, the middle deck, number 17, was equipped for exercise and sport. A bewildering variety of exercise machines and weights were intermingled with running paths and swimming pools of different sizes and shapes. Some of the team sports being played were familiar to Mahi, but some seemed to be from ancient times. No one used protective gear. Mahi watched a game of no-rules field hockey and was horrified to see the violent tactics being used and the sometimes gruesome injuries that resulted. But even the injured players took the damage in stride. The availability of Ship's medical technology made players willing to absorb punishment that would have had them in a hospital on Earth for months.

Mahi learned that which breast a woman exposed did have significance. Exposing the left breast signified that the woman was in a more-or-less exclusive relationship or simply wasn't interested in having sex at the moment. Exposing the right breast meant the she was available to her friends, but not to casual acquaintances or strangers. Going topless meant that she was available to virtually everyone. Since there was no disease on the ship and women only got pregnant when they wanted to, casual, public sex was rampant. Children, she learned, were raised in either end of the oval decks, in crèches enclosed by high partitions. Having sex within the sight of a child was grounds for a severe beating. Attempting to have sex with a child resulted in a quick and violent death.

In the first days, Mahi saw men and women performing various sex acts, from simple touching and stroking to oral sex to full-blown hardcore screwing. Sometimes, the people involved would move to an area that provided some privacy, but mostly it was all done right out in the open. Frequently their friends would kiss and caress them, enhancing the eroticism. Watching people have sex wasn't considered rude or boorish; after all, they'd chosen to do it publicly. Public sex was the most common form of shipboard entertainment.

As Mahi became more comfortable with her surroundings, she found the ship's inhabitants to be very friendly and happy to get to know her. Nearly all of them were at least a couple of centuries old and many were much older. The vast majority had been born on one ship or another or on a colony world. They were fascinated by her accounts of living in a sprawling city on a planet jammed with seven billion quarrelsome humans. Three people in particular, Ping, Ignacia and Semyon, made her feel welcome. Ignacia had frequent sex with both Semyon and Ping and all three had sex with others in their local group. Ping and Ignacia seemed especially close and usually sat touching one another. Mahi and Semyon sat together, but so far, Mahi remained cautious. She wore a "not interested" toga, exposing her left boob. Mahi grew accustomed to seeing her new friends casually screwing and, she had to admit, it made her envious. And horny. Mahi felt more alive and energetic that she could remember, due, no doubt, to Ship's long-life treatments. She'd been happily sexually active her entire adult life, accustomed to having sex three or four time a week, usually with a different man each time. Since her abduction, Mahi hadn't gotten laid at all. That was bad enough, but she found that watching the amazing amount of sex taking place around her only made it worse. She tried ignoring it, but that was impossible. Shit, it was right there! How could she not look?

The amount of sex she witnessed wasn't the only thing that amazed Mahi. Without exception, all the women had multiple orgasms and that was nothing new to Mahi; she was certainly capable of having them. What surprised her was seeing men having them.

Mahi's first hint of something unusual was on her second day, when a woman she didn't know plopped down next to Ping. "Ping, you adorable man!" she cried. "Give me a kiss!" Ping scooped her up and deposited her in his lap, straddling him. As the two kissed passionately, the woman reached between them and pulled Ping's kilt up, exposing his erect penis. As they continued to kiss, she tucked the head of Ping's cock into her pussy and began fucking him. Mahi watched with interest. They humped enthusiastically and in a remarkably short time, Ping gave a long "ahhh" and came. "That was rude," thought Mahi. "She's not finished. What's she supposed to do now?" But the woman didn't slow down and Ping obviously remained erect. They kept fucking with only short pauses to kiss and whisper to each other. By the time they were finished, Mahi was sure that Ping had cum at least four times.

"Ignacia," she asked curiously, "I've been seeing a lot of sex. It's not what I expected; the sex, I mean. Ping came and just kept going. How did he do that?"

Ignacia was amused. "I'm surprised this wasn't explained to you. Our long-life treatments give men the ability to maintain erections as if they were in their mid-teens. Both men and women have enhanced stamina and endurance. For all practical purposes, we can go for as long as we want, as often as we want." She laughed. "The material of the seats and floor soaks up everyone's fluids. Otherwise, we'd be sitting in puddles all the time!"

Mahi's first personal experience with shipboard sex was distinctly unpleasant. She was sitting with her three friends when Ignacia looked up and pointed. "Uh-oh, here comes Aiken." A large blond man with a face like a potato and wearing only a very short kilt was approaching. "Stay away from that fellow, Mahi. He's trouble."

Everyone shifted nervously in their seats. Ping, sitting with Ignacia, put two fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly, causing nearby heads to swivel in his direction. Several men got up and moved toward the group.

Aiken stopped directly in front of Mahi and smacked his lips. "Aren't you the pretty little piece of ass! Haven't seen you before!" He shoved his way between Mahi and Semyon. Without warning, he roughly groped Mahi's exposed breast. "Great tits!" he said crudely. "You want to suck my big cock?"

Ping, Semyon and another man grabbed Aiken and threw him to the floor. A forth joined them and together they pinned Aiken down, one on each limb. "What the hell?" wondered Mahi. "Who put this fuckhead on the abduction list?"

"You've been warned, Aiken," said Ping.

The big man struggled. "Let me go you szarjancsi miatt halt!" Mahi recognized the phrase as Hungarian for "cocksucker".

Ping looked at Mahi. "He assaulted you. You have the privilege of deciding his punishment."

"I'd like to see his balls cut off, but ..."

Ping nodded. "That might work. Ship, make me a knife with a 25 centimeter blade." A section of the floor opened and a knife rose out of it. Ping picked it up.

Aiken thrashed. "Just try it, you nagy barom! I'll heal up and come back and kill you all!"

"He'll probably try," said Semyon. "He's been beaten and even maimed before. He never learns. He's not going to stop. There's only one solution to this."

Ping nodded. "I agree, Semyon," he said sadly. Ping looked around, studying the faces of the crowd that had gathered. "Does anyone have a kind word for this man?" There was no response. "Very well, then", he said resignedly.

Ping held the knife handle flat against Aiken's chest with the point touching his throat just above the Adam's apple. Aiken struggled, trying to avoid the knife, his eyes wide. "Wait! Stop!" he shouted. With one quick thrust, Ping sank the blade in, piercing Aiken's throat and tongue and soft pallet and brain. The knife stopped with a jolt when it encountered the inside of Aiken's skull. Aiken's body spasmed. Ping swept the blade back and forth, destroying the man's brain. The scene reminded Mahi of pithing a frog in her high school biology class.

Ping left the knife where it was and wiped the blood from his hand on Aiken's kilt. "Ship, dispose of this waste."

The floor opened and Aiken disappeared. When the opening closed, there was no trace of the man.

"Pardon me," said Ping. "I need to wash."

Mahi was stunned. She had seen exactly two dead people in her entire life and both those had been at funerals. This had been a cold-blooded murder. She sat with her mouth open as the crowd dispersed, the people going about their business in a markedly subdued manner.

"What the hell was that? Ping just killed that guy! He was an asshole, but ..."

Ignacia laid a hand on Mahi's shoulder. "He wasn't just an asshole, he was a monster. He arrived when you did and he's attacked women repeatedly. He forced himself on them and beat them when they resisted. He was severely punished, but he knew that Ship would heal him. As Semyon said, he wasn't going to stop. He might well have killed someone eventually."

Semyon sat next to Mahi, careful not to touch her. "I'm sure that was hard to see. It was hard for all of us. Punishment is rare here and execution is extremely rare. On Earth and in the colonies, there are laws and rules. Here, our only rule is kindness. We treat each other with kindness and respect. Aiken was insane. No sane man would attack women the way he did. No woman would agree to have a child with him. He was a danger to our people and would never have contributed to our society."

Mahi sat for a few moments, thinking. She missed Earth so much! She missed her friends. She missed the adventure of sex with her friends and with new men. Well, if she couldn't have Earth, maybe she could have sex. Was she ready for that? With these strange people? She wasn't sure.

"Semyon," she said tentatively, "I want some privacy, but I don't want to be alone. Will you come into a room with me?"

"Of course. I'll help you in any way I can."

Mahi led Semyon to the nearest wall and opened the first door she came to. She stepped inside with Semyon behind her. "I want to lie down and feel a warm body next to me. I'm not asking you to have sex with me, just to keep me company."

"As I said, I'll help you. Whatever you need."

Mahi extended the bed and hesitated for a moment. Then she slipped out of her toga and sat down. "Lay with me. Just hold me." Semyon dropped his vest and kilt and joined Mahi on the bed. They embraced, lying on their sides facing one another. Mahi closed her eyes and held the man close with her head against his chest, basking in his warmth, loving the comfort of his arms around her. As they lay together, Mahi became aware of the pressure of Semyon's erection, swelling against her belly. Semyon lay quietly, apparently content to let Mahi decide on the next move.

Mahi hesitated for several minutes and then tilted her head up for a kiss. Semyon's kiss was gentle and sensual, melting Mahi's doubts. She moved her hand to Semyon's hip and then to his erection. As she began stroking him, Semyon caressed her breast and kissed her neck. His hand glided down her body. Mahi opened her thighs and felt Semyon's fingers enter her. Mahi sighed. She'd waited long enough. She pushed Semyon onto his back and moved between his legs, taking his cock in her mouth. Semyon wasn't particularly well endowed, but he wasn't small, either. Mahi could get his entire cock in her mouth without strain. She alternated between sucking him and jerking him while licking his scrotum. Judging by the sounds he made, Mahi was doing a fine job. Mahi bobbed her head and jerked Semyon with a twisting motion. "He's going to cum in my mouth", she thought. "What will it taste like?" She sucked hard and stroked him rapidly. "Guess I'm about to find out!"

"Here it comes, Mahi. Don't stop! Ahh, yes!" Thick, warm liquid spurted into Mahi's mouth and she struggled to swallow. It was a bit difficult with her jaws open, but she managed. "A little bitter in the back of my throat," she thought. "Goes down easy, though." She swallowed again and again as Semyon emptied himself. Mahi sucked hard as Semyon's cock twitched. She licked the traces of ejaculate off his still-hard cock.

"Time to fuck," she thought. She crept up Semyon's body and lined up his very hard erection with her entrance, allowing herself to sink down until he was completely sheathed. Semyon's hands went to her breasts and she leaned back, moving up and down.

"What a beautiful woman," thought Semyon. "What an honor to be the first man on the Ship to be inside her." Semyon had a great many years experience with sex. He'd had thousands of women and knew how to give them maximum pleasure. He fully intended to make this a memorable experience for Mahi. "Of course, that doesn't mean I won't enjoy sex with her. This is truly excellent!"

Mahi had no intention of being disappointed, either. Semyon's dick was producing just the right pressure and friction on her G-spot. She concentrated on the feeling and came, gasping. "That felt so fucking good," she thought. "I'm gonna do that again."

Meanwhile, Semyon lowered one hand to Mahi's vagina, gathering some of her lubricant and spreading it over her clitoris. Direct stimulation was something virtually every woman enjoyed. As he pleasured Mahi, his own sensations of impending orgasm grew.

The feel of Semyon's fingers sent Mahi over the edge again. This orgasm was stronger than the last and she knew another one wasn't far behind. Then she felt Semyon throb inside her. For a moment, she was disappointed, remembering the way her previous lovers had lost their erections after an orgasm. But instead of wilting, Semyon's cock stayed hard. His fingers moved cunningly on her clit and Semyon's sperm added to the slipperiness of her pussy. Mahi came, hard.

"Beautiful, beautiful woman", thought Semyon. "And even more beautiful when she cums. Ahh, look at that! So lovely!" Semyon came a third time.

Feeling a man's orgasm inside her was certainly nothing new to Mahi, but feeling his semen flow into her was. Mahi had always insisted on using condoms when a man was inside her, whether he was in her pussy or in her mouth. In Los Angeles, diseases were something to be afraid of. She had known that she could be infected if she allowed a man to ejaculate into her body. She had been assured that on the ship, no diseases existed. Pregnancy wasn't a problem. So, for the first time, Mahi had a bare penis inside her and it was cumming. Repeatedly. The feeling was amazing.

Semyon gripped Mahi's ass and rolled her over. With him on top, he began taking long, hard strokes, plunging into her. His fingers found Mahi's clit again and he massaged it as they fucked. Mahi found herself in a seemingly endless world of sexual pleasure. But everything comes to an end. Semyon slowed his strokes and Mahi smiled up at him.

"Thank you," she said contentedly. "You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Please don't thank me. Sex with you is delightful. I'm proud that you chose me to begin your sex life aboard the ship."

Semyon placed his hands on both sides of Mahi's body and rested on his elbows so that their faces were almost touching. He stopped moving with his pubic bone firmly against Mahi. Semyon kissed Mahi's lips and kissed and nibbled the side of her neck. He resumed his movements, speeding up until he was slamming into her. Semyon felt her tighten around him and they came together.

Mahi hugged Semyon and let her legs fall to the bed. "I think that's enough for now," she said. "Unless you want to do this some more."

"No, we can stop if you want." Semyon grinned, pulling most of the way out and then sliding back in, teasing himself. "I can't seem to get enough of you," he said greedily. He rolled off and lay on his back, still erect.

"Tell you what," whispered Mahi. "You were the first to cum in my mouth and the first to cum inside me. Would you like to cum in my mouth again?"

"Oh, yes! That would be wonderful. I'd love to be the first to make you cum with my mouth, too, if you want."

Mahi moved between his legs and licked their combined juices from the underside of his cock. "Maybe another time. Or maybe I should leave one or two firsts for someone else." She slid her lips down his shaft and swirled her tongue around his cock head. Semyon sighed and smiled. "You won't have any difficulty finding partners. You must realize how men look at you", he observed. "You're very beautiful and besides that, you're new and very young. Every man who sees you wants you. They all dream of being inside you." He opened his legs wider, raising his hips. "And they dream of being in your mouth. That feels wonderful." Mahi held Semyon's cock in her mouth and sucked rhythmically while laving him with her tongue. Semyon splayed his legs open as far as they would go and fucked Mahi's mouth with short strokes. He gasped and came. Mahi gulped down that load and another before she released him. She crawled up and lay full length on him.