Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," she said, "where I used to live, we always used condoms. Do you know what those are?"

"I've heard," he said distastefully. "It sounds terrible."

"It's not nearly as good as this, but it's necessary. Diseases, you know." Mahi shrugged. "My point is, I was pretty sexually active at home. I had sex with a lot of men, although not that many by some standards. I gave blowjobs and I liked doing it, but I made the men wear condoms. This is the first time I've had semen in my mouth." Mahi touched Semyon's cheek fondly. "I guess I'll have to get used to it."

"Does that mean you intend to start having sex with us? Will you bare your right breast?"

"Yes. I'm not going home. I know that. If I'm going to integrate into the Ship's society, I might as well jump in with both feet." Mahi flopped down next to Semyon and held his hand. "Tell me about the women who bare both breasts. Do they do it all the time? Do they let just any man have them?"

Semyon laughed. "They're not all the same. I've known women who spend most of their time with their left breast exposed and then bare both for a while, taking all men who want them. Maybe they just get the urge; I don't know. Very few women bare both all the time. I think they might have some mental defect." He smiled and turned on his side, laying one hand on Mahi's stomach. "Men stand in line to have sex or be sucked by a woman like that. It's very stimulating to most men, seeing a woman being taken by man after man. When a woman has many men waiting to have her, it's considered polite for each man to reach orgasm as quickly as he can, so that as many men as possible can have their fun while the woman is available." Semyon traced a pattern on Mahi's body, his hand wandering from her vagina to her throat. "For you, the line would be endless." His fingers circled one nipple and then the other. Mahi noticed that his erection, which had lost most of its hardness, stiffened.

Mahi grinned. "I can take a hint!" She got on her hands and knees and wiggled her butt. "One more time, but that's it! I need a shower and some food." Semyon knelt behind her and glided his cock up and down her lips. Mahi was slick from her own juices and Semyon's repeated orgasms. Semyon penetrated her with one thrust.

"What an amazing woman," he thought. "I'll do this every day, if she'll let me."

Mahi arched her back. "Hold my hair, Semyon. Pull my hair and fuck me hard!"

Semyon gathered a handful of hair and pulled. His hips slapped Mahi's ass and he felt an orgasm rush through him. He came and didn't slow at all. Mahi came once and then again before Semyon came with a shout. Mahi fell forward, sliding off of Semyon's dripping cock. She was breathing hard. Semyon stroked his dick and ropes of cum flew onto Mahi's ass and back. He let himself fall next to her. She turned her head and they kissed.

Mahi and Semyon showered together, soaping and teasing each other. He had a constant erection and Mahi could tell the man wanted her again. He seemed to be insatiable! But she was hungry.

Mahi ordered a new toga and she and Semyon ordered their food. They ate sitting on seats near where Aiken had died. Mahi's change of clothing didn't go unnoticed. Shortly, she and Semyon had a lot of company. Her friends gathered around, the women curious to see what would happen and the men hoping for a chance at Mahi.

Mahi popped the last bite of food into her mouth and stood up. "Attention, everyone! As you can see, I've made a change to my social status. You all know what this means, but please don't rush me. I need to get used to this. I promise, I'll get around to all you guys, but let me set the pace." Mahi gestured at Semyon. "Semyon and I had sex a while ago. It was fantastic," she winked at Semyon, "especially since it's been so long for me. He was very patient and that's what I need right now. Thanks." The large group broke up into smaller groups. Leaving Mahi and Semyon with two other couples, Pablo and Haley and Uday and Caren.

"We've been wondering when you were going to break your vow of celibacy," said Caren happily. "And who you would do it with." She gave Semyon a light punch. "I didn't think you'd pick this fool!" She leaned in and kissed Semyon. "Actually, you couldn't have done better, but if I know Semyon at all, he'd rather still be on top of you than sitting here."

Mahi laughed. "You're right about that! I've never known a man who could stay hard the way he did." She looked around at the men. "Are you all that way?"

"It depends on who we're with," said Uday, rolling his eyes sarcastically and jerking his thumb at Haley. She raised one leg and pulled up her skirt. "No more of this for you, smartass!"

Caren guided Uday's hand under her skirt. "Poor man," she said sexily. "You can have this whenever you want it."

Caren's skirt moved as Uday's fingers caressed her. "Seriously, we've all been excited about having sex with you. Every man who imagines he could be thought of as your friend will be hanging around, hoping to be accepted."

"Now, the next thing we're waiting for is to see you having sex out here instead of in a room," said Haley.

"Well," said Mahi, "if Uday can pull himself away from Caren's goodies, we'll see what we can do about that little hurdle." She lay back on the wide seat and opened her legs. "I'm such a slut!" she thought as Uday sprang to his feet and dropped his vest and kilt. Mahi slid her toga off and tossed it onto the floor. In a moment, Uday had his mouth against her vagina and his tongue inside.

Semyon laughed. "So you were saving that for him, were you?" he said amusedly.

Mahi ignored him, running her fingers through Uday's hair. "He's doing an amazing job down there," she thought. "He has to know I'm full of Semyon's cum. Doesn't seem to mind." Mahi closed her eyes, threw her head back and came. "Everyone's watching. Shit, I like it! So exciting!!" she exulted. Uday clamped his mouth around her opening and sucked rhythmically while flicking her clit with his tongue. Mahi clamped her thighs around Uday's head and came.

Then Uday's mouth was gone and he was on top of her and inside her. His cock was noticeably longer and thicker than Semyon's and just as hard. Uday kissed her, exploring the inside of her mouth with his tongue. Mahi tasted a combination of Semyon's cum and her fluids. She hooked her heels behind Uday's butt and urged him on.

Uday pumped rapidly. "This fucker's in a hurry," she thought. "He really fills me. If he was much bigger, this would hurt." Their tongues dueled erotically and Mahi came with Uday grunting into her mouth and cumming a second later.

Mahi's friends watched the pair from close range. People started drifting closer and Semyon waved them back. Semyon was surprised that Mahi had elected to have sex publicly so soon. After her, "Please don't rush me" speech, he expected the rest of her day to be sex-free. Instead, she was naked on her back with a man screwing her for all he was worth. Well, good for her! Semyon knelt on the floor and watched intently as Mahi cried out in her orgasm. Under his kilt, Semyon's erection pulsed with each beat of his heart. "I want her again," he thought. "I'll have to wait until the others have their turns with her. Luckily, we have all the time we need. She's so amazing! I've never wanted a woman more." Semyon resisted the urge to touch himself as he watched Mahi tremble through a long orgasm.

Haley smiled at the lust on Semyon's face. She tapped Semyon with her toe and opened her legs invitingly. "Over here, big boy!" Semyon was on her in a flash.

******************

The Ship's society was flexible; people drifted from group to group, sharing their talents and their humor and their stories and their bodies. There was a lot of art. Painters and sculptors displayed their work on easels and platforms, all supplied by Ship. Musicians composed and played their music wherever and whenever they pleased. Ship could produce any musical instrument on demand. A seemingly unlimited number of books on all subjects and in all languages were available to be viewed on E-readers that Ship cranked out by the thousands. Ship's latest visit to Earth had garnered a huge collection of E-books and video games. A video game craze swept the ship.

Mahi's circle of friends and sex partners expanded almost daily. Mahi formed friendships with members of other groups and casually moved from group to group as the mood struck her. Groups formed and dissolved and reformed with different members, turning Mahi's social life into an endless dance. She found the sexual part of the dance fascinating. When a woman wanted sex, she could be very direct, kissing her intended lover or caressing his thigh or simply reaching under his kilt. A man, on the other hand, was expected to take a more subtle approach. He might touch a woman's arm or shoulder, lingering there to let her know he wanted her. If the touch was ignored, he might try again, but after that, his best move was to accept it and look for sex elsewhere. But not every man followed these conventions.

Every group seemed to contain at least one jackass. Mahi learned to deal with a persistent jackass in her 5th week. A good looking but dull-witted man named Matias tried the standard approach, resting his hand lightly on Mahi's shoulder. When she didn't react, Matias moved his hand down her back, sliding it under her toga. Mahi shrugged irritably, a clear sign that she wasn't interested. Matias seemed to take the hint, but a few minutes later, he laid his hand on Mahi's thigh. Mahi brushed his hand off.

"Listen, Matias, I know what you want, but you're not going to get it. I'm not in the mood. Please stop."

Matias pulled his hand back, embarrassed at being publicly rejected. "Sorry," he mumbled. "You're just so ..."

And that's where Mahi made her mistake. She felt sorry for him. "I'm not going to have sex with you, but I'll give you a handjob. That's it. Take it or leave it."

Matias flushed. "A handjob?" he shouted angrily. "I don't want a damn handjob! I want to fuck! You've fucked these other guys! Why won't you fuck me? You're not doing anything, are you?" he whined plaintively. "Come on, just let me fuck you!"

Mahi drew back as hands clamped down on Matias' upper arms and unceremoniously dragged him away. "Just like assholes in bars," thought Mahi. "Do not engage! How did I forget that lesson?"

One day, as Mahi explored deck 23, she came across a man she recognized. She had met him some weeks earlier and they had acted on their mutual attraction, having an extended sex session on one of the ubiquitous seats and on the floor.

"Barrett, how are you?"

"Oh, Mahi, you look wonderful; so sexy!" He hugged and kissed her, holding her ass and pressing his stiffening cock against her.

"Easy now, Barrett. I know we had a good time before and I'm sure we will have again, but not today."

Barrett released her and gestured at the man he'd been talking to. "Mahi, this is Hanno. You'll be interested in getting to know him. He's the oldest person on the ship!"

Hanno was rather short, less than 5 ½ feet tall and stocky in a distinctly muscular way. He had black hair and eyes and a prominent nose. "My pleasure," said Hanno. His eyes slowly traveled over Mahi's body, finally settling on her face. "You are exceptionally lovely."

Mahi was used to getting complements and accepted this one gracefully. "Thank you. Barrett said you're very old. How old, exactly?"

Hanno shook his head. "The only people who kept track of that sort of thing in the time of my birth were the rich and powerful. I can't say precisely when I was born, but it was in Tyre, when Tyre was new, something over 2,700 years ago."

Mahi was aghast. "Such a long time! How much you must have seen!"

Barrett slapped Hanno on the back. "You two get acquainted. I'm going to find a woman!"

Mahi and Hanno took their seats. "I suppose you get tired of telling your story, over and over," she said.

"I don't mind talking about my life," Hanno said indifferently, "but first I want to hear about you. From your accent, you must be a new arrival from Earth."

For the next hour, Mahi talked about her life and the society she had known in Los Angeles. She asked Ship to bring her laptop and she scrolled through countless photos. Hanno was fascinated. He had never seen a laptop and was amazed by all the features. Mahi took a series of selfies with him and zoomed the photos in and out. On a whim, Mahi opened a password-protected folder and showed Hanno photos she'd taken at nude beaches. She had downloaded a dozen or so videos of couples having sex on beaches, mostly in France. Another folder contained photos and videos she'd taken of herself and various lovers having sex. Hanno held the laptop and flipped through the explicit images, taking his time and studying each one carefully. His erection was poorly concealed by his kilt. He played and replayed several of the videos.

"This is incredible technology. When I was born, we were barely into the Iron Age." Hanno waved his hand. "This ship must be as far ahead of current Earth technology as you are from my time. More, I suppose."

Mahi gazed at Hanno thoughtfully. "I just remembered something. In school, I read about a Phoenician explorer and trader named Hanno. That can't be you!"

Hanno smiled. "It is. I sailed widely during my life on Earth, from the major Mediterranean ports to what is now the British Isles and south along the African coast, nearly to the Equator. My ship was blown onto the rocks off Spain one night and most of the crew drowned. I survived with a broken leg and almost died of infection before I was rescued and brought aboard an Asadii ship. Since then, I have lived on a great many ships and on many colony worlds. In the colonies, I married or had less formal matings. I've fathered hundreds, if not thousands of children." He shrugged. "Some women seem drawn to me, because I'm so old. They want my children." Hanno handed Mahi's computer to her. "I'm always happy to assist. Sex is no less pleasurable now than it was two thousand years ago."

Mahi licked her lips. "Well, I don't want your child, but I would like to give you pleasure. I saw the way you were looking at my blowjob videos. They seemed to excite you. Would you like me to blow you?"

"Yes, certainly! Can I persuade you to take off your toga?"

Mahi shed her clothes while Hanno pushed his kilt down and kicked it away. His erection was short and muscular, like the rest of him. Mahi dropped to her knees between his spread thighs. Hanno held her face in his hands and kissed her. His hands squeezed and caressed her breasts. Mahi spit on her hand and smeared saliva down the length of Hanno's cock. His erection fit easily into her mouth.

"He must have had so many blowjobs," Mahi thought. "I can't hope to do anything he hasn't seen before. I'll have to settle for getting him off a few times." She bobbed her head, taking it slowly, stroking his shaft and opening her throat. Hanno sighed and whispered in an unfamiliar language. Soon, his hips bucked and Mahi felt the now-familiar gush of semen coat her tongue. "That was quick! Not that there's any point in holding back!"

Mahi brought Hanno to three more climaxes before she lifted her head. "Orgasms never get old, do they?"

Hanno grinned. "Never! Your mouth feels wonderful. Thank you."

Mahi licked at the streaks of white liquid around the base of Hanno's cock. "No thanks needed. It was an honor to meet you. The next time we meet, we can have sex, if you want."

"Why wait? Don't you deserve some pleasure, too?"

Mahi kissed the tip of Hanno's erection. "Next time, Hanno. Surely you've learned patience after all these centuries!"

*************************

Mahi grew to love prowling the decks, admiring the works of art that were displayed. A great many of them were amateurish or indecipherable, but quite a few were excellent. One morning, she noticed six women and eight men near the entrance to a crèche where children were raised and educated. They appeared to be waiting for something. Curious, Mahi introduced herself. "Is something about to happen?" she asked.

"This is graduation day for a group of kids," said one of the women with relish. "They're 18 now and old enough to join the adults." She winked. "We're going to introduce them to sex."

A short, broad-shouldered man nodded. "I don't understand why more adults don't want to get in on this!" he said wonderingly. "It's great fun, fucking these kids. They're so happy to get laid for the first time after years of classes and training. Ship tells us whenever a new bunch graduates." He stretched and grinned. "Can't wait!"

"If you're interested, you might as well hang around," said another woman helpfully. "There are usually more graduates than adults like us. As Javier said, it's tons of fun, giving them their first fuck."

Intrigued, Mahi joined them. Her life had become a routine; she welcomed a chance for a new experience. They all chatted pleasantly until a large door dilated and a mob came through. Mahi counted nine young men and nine young women. Javier immediately latched onto two of the girls and hustled them away. Each of the other men chose a girl. Two of Mahi's new acquaintances, who obviously knew what to expect, claimed two young men each. As a newcomer, Mahi waited her turn. When only one boy was left, she stepped forward. "I'm Mahi. What's your name?"

"I'm Lucas," he stammered. Lucas was a six foot, skinny, rather geeky-looking kid, Mahi thought. His skin color and features reflected the mix she'd become familiar with. Lucas had light brown hair and a hint of the Asian epicanthic fold above his eyes. "Glad to meet you." From his expression, Mahi could tell the kid thought he'd just hit the jackpot.

"Well, Lucas," said Mahi soothingly, "this is my first time with one of you virgins. Let's find a place to sit." Mahi led Lucas to a more-or-less private area. "Have you been out here before?"

"Oh, yes! We go on field trips a couple of times a year," he said unsteadily. "We walk all the way around the deck, so we know what it's like." Lucas gulped nervously. "No one is allowed to have sex while we're out here." He studied Mahi, clearly puzzled. "How is it that you don't know this?"

"I haven't been on the ship for very long. I'm from Earth."

Lucas slumped in his seat, stunned. "From Earth? Really? They showed us pictures and videos of Earth, but it seemed unreal. I wasn't sure there really was such a strange place!"

Mahi laughed. "It's real alright! I spent the first 27 years of my life there before I was abducted."

"Abducted? Yes, the teachers told us about our origins. I guess I didn't think about it still happening."

"I wasn't at all happy when I was abducted, but now I'm realizing that it was a good thing." Mahi held both of Lucas' hands. "Why don't we put off discussing this for a while? I'm sure you had other priorities for today!" She looked pointedly at the bulge in Lucas' kilt.

Lucas cleared his throat noisily. "Yes, yes. I, uhhh ..."

"Let's start with some touching. Have you touched a woman sexually before?"

When Lucas shook his head, Mahi smiled. She brought his hand to her face. "Hold my face and kiss me. Follow my lead." Mahi kissed him, first with her lips and then more deeply, using her tongue. Lucas responded passionately. As they kissed, Mahi guided Lucas' left hand to her exposed right breast. "Squeeze gently," she whispered. "Caress the nipple. Roll it between your fingers." Lucas did as he was told, staring at her lustfully, with his mouth open. Mahi slipped the left side of her toga off her shoulder. "Lick my nipples. Suck them. Gently, now, that's it." Mahi guided Lucas' hand under her skirt. "Touch my pussy, Lucas. Stroke my lips. That's it! Slide your middle finger inside. Take it slow. Very nice. Do you feel me getting slippery?" Mahi eased her hand under Lucas' kilt. As her fingers found his erection, Lucas' whole body shook and he came. Mahi stroked him, smiling, feeling the warmth of his semen flow over her hand. "Take off your clothes," Mahi murmured. She pulled her toga off and lay on her back with her legs open. "Come into me, Lucas," she whispered seductively. "I want you inside me." Lucas scrambled between her legs and Mahi helped him find her opening. Lucas pushed hard, frantic to experience that wonder he'd dreamt about. He sank into Mahi to the hilt. In an instant, millions of years of evolution took over and Lucas began hammering into Mahi as fast as his body would go. Mahi raised her hips and braced her hands on the seat, not attempting to control him. Lucas came four times before he slowed at all. Suddenly his eyes, which had been clamped tightly shut, snapped open and his expression changed to one Mahi interpreted as, "Ooops"!