Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas tried to speak and had to clear his throat s few times before anything came out. "Pardon me," he said weakly. "Was that good for you?"

Mahi burst out laughing. She hugged the embarrassed teen to her and roared with laughter, tears streaming into her hair. When she finally got herself together, Mahi kissed Lucas and smiled up at him. "Oh, you dear boy," she said, giggling. "No, that was not good for me!" Lucas started to withdraw and Mahi hooked her heels behind his thighs, holding him in place. "It's fine, though. Perfectly natural. No harm done." She relaxed her pressure and felt Lucas unconsciously moving inside her. "Now this time, let's take it slower. Use full strokes, but not so fast." Lucas obeyed, concentrating and trying to control himself. "That's it. That feels good." As Lucas fucked her, Mahi felt the warmth of an orgasm creeping over her. "Good, Lucas, good. That's so good! I'm going to cum!" Lucas' excitement got the better of him and he increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts. He came and Mahi came right behind him.

"Was that better?" asked Lucas uncertainly. He pulled out and sat up.

"Yeah, that was better." Mahi sat next to him, a veritable river of wetness flowing into the seat and vanishing. She brushed Lucas' cheek. "You're doing fine. I'm sorry I laughed." She chortled and kissed Lucas. "Seriously, you're doing just fine." Mahi went to her knees in front of the boy. She licked at the coating of semen and vaginal fluid covering his cock. "Let me clean this up for you." Mahi lapped slowly, teasingly around Lucas' cock head. She slid her lips down his shaft and began the classic head-bob. "Betcha' this won't take long," she thought.

"Oh!" Lucas panted. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit!!" He grabbed Mahi's head and bucked, cramming his spurting cock into her throat. Mahi gagged and struggled for air. She fought her way clear and coughed up a wad of cum, spitting it onto the floor.

"Wow! Damn it!" she choked out. Mahi sat back on her heels. "Look, Lucas, I know this is your first time, but you need to get some control here. Didn't anyone teach you manners?" She spat again. "You keep ignoring your partner's comfort and you're not going to get laid much!"

"Sorry," Lucas said sheepishly. "That felt so fantastic! You're so beautiful!"

"Oh, don't try to flatter your way out of this! You used me like some kind of masturbation toy! You can't just fuck my face and not care that it hurts me and I can't breathe!" Mahi coughed and spat. "Now, let's work on you giving pleasure instead of just taking all the time." She climbed onto the wide seat and lay on her back, legs spread. "Start with your lips and tongue, right here."

Lucas hesitated. "I don't know," he said doubtfully. "I just came in there. It's kind of gross."

Mahi gave him a stony stare. "Seriously? You expect a woman to go down on you, but you won't return the favor?"

Lucas shook his head stubbornly. "It's not very appetizing. I don't want to."

Mahi rolled to her feet and picked up her toga. "Then you can forget it, kid. I'm done here. You're on your own." She dropped her toga over her head and turned away.

Lucas grabbed her left wrist. "Wait! You can't go yet!"

"Hands off, Lucas," said Mahi menacingly.

"No! I want you again! They told us we'd find women out here that would let us fuck them! You can't go! I won't let you!"

Mahi was outraged. This was so far from the treatment she was used to that it was hard for her to believe. "Last warning, Lucas. Hands off!"

Lucas tightened his grip. "It's not right! You're supposed to let me fuck you!!"

Back in Los Angeles, Mahi had a friend and occasional lover who was a cop. Cops get into scuffles and fights and the first thing he'd taught Mahi about fighting was to never hit anyone in the face or head with her fist. Head bones are stronger than hand bones and it's easy to break your hand on a skull. Mahi pivoted on the ball of her left foot and whacked Lucas on the side of his nose with the heel of her hand, just as hard as she could. She felt and heard his nose break. Both of Lucas' hands flew to his face and Mahi punched him twice in the solar plexus. Lucas fell to his knees and toppled over onto his side. His stomach heaved and he threw up. Mahi knelt next to him.

"Ship," she said sharply, "make me a knife with a 25 centimeter blade." The knife appeared and Mahi picked it up. She waved the knife in front of Lucas' face to get his attention. "Listen up, meathead! The next time you lay hands on a woman without her consent, somebody might just take one of these," she placed the point slightly to the left of Lucas' breastbone, "and shove it right through your heart!" Mahi pushed and the knife penetrated a half inch. Lucas cringed and cried out. "Don't move, you little fucker!" Mahi pushed harder and twisted the knife. Lucas screeched. "Shut up! You're lucky I don't kill you right here!" Mahi jabbed and twisted again, then she got to her feet. Lucas lay sobbing, blood oozing from his nose and chest. "Learn some manners, punk! They say that you live and learn, or you don't live long. You'd better learn fast. Otherwise you won't live a month." Mahi spun and strode away.

*************************

According to the calendar in Mahi's phone, over ten months had passed since her abduction. Her life had settled into a routine of good company, good music and excellent, varied sex. She rarely used one of the private rooms, preferring to eat and sleep and screw in the open with her friends. When the urge for sex became unusually strong, Mahi would go to a random deck, change into what she thought of as her "topless slut" skirt and have what could only be called gang-bangs, fucking and sucking off numerous men. As Semyon had predicted, men lined up for the chance to have her. Mahi welcomed them, whether lying on her back or riding them or letting them take her from behind. She loved the feeling of a man sliding into her, the delight of his hard cock moving inside, the joy of anonymous hands on her body, the thrill of her orgasm, the sound of a man's voice as he came, the warmth of his cum pouring into her and the slippery feel as he left her, only to be replaced a moment later by another. She never really got tired, but when she was thoroughly satiated, she called a halt and consoled several of the still-horny men with blowjobs, drinking down their semen. When that grew tiresome, Mahi requested a toga exposing her left breast and departed, leaving a line of grumbling men.

********************

One day, a year into her shipboard life, Mahi was playing a funky blues in Eb on her keyboard, accompanied by friends on drums and bass and clarinet when she glanced up and saw Klementos smiling and tapping his foot. Mahi had met so many people since her abduction that she didn't recognize him at first. When the tune was finished, Mahi walked over to her captor. "Well, you were right. Life is better here. I'm not sure I can thank you for kidnapping me, but I have to admit, this is a great way to live."

"I'm glad you've adjusted. I've been keeping an eye on you and you seem happy."

"I am happy." They sat together and Mahi looked into Klementos' eyes. "Something I've wondered about; when we went to my apartment, you had to realize that I wanted to have sex with you. You could have fucked me, but you didn't. Why didn't you?"

Klementos shook his head. "That would have been wrong. The drug I gave you made you helpless to refuse me. You would have done anything I asked, but that would have been unethical. It would have been rape."

"Klementos, I decided to fuck you while we were still in the bar. I was willing. Fucking a willing woman isn't rape!"

"But without the drug, you might have changed your mind. The drug destroyed your ability to make a choice. Rape is, by definition, having sex with someone who has no choice. I'm a kidnapper, it's true, but I'm not a rapist."

Mahi laughed. "All right, fair enough. But how did you pick me in the first place? How do you choose your victims?"

"I don't choose. I don't know who does. When I go to Earth, I'm given a list of people, their photographs and where to find them. I abduct them, usually by waylaying them somehow or ensnaring them the way I did with you. It usually isn't difficult. People are more trusting than they should be. I don't look threatening and I act friendly."

Mahi looked up at the man. "I can see how you get close to women. You're very attractive. Bethany noticed you even before I did." Mahi chuckled. "She speculated about the size of your equipment."

"My equipment? Oh, I see. You mean my penis." He laughed. "It's a shame you didn't find out."

Mahi's experience on the ship had eliminated any hesitancy she used to have when it came to sex. "Well, I'm curious. Can I find out now?"

"Of course." Klementos leaned back and allowed his thighs to fall open. "You know where to look."

Mahi slid her hand under Klementos' kilt. She grasped his warm cock and gave it a squeeze. With her hand wrapped around him her fingertips barely touched and as his erection swelled, she knew Bethany had been right. In fact, her friend might have been too conservative. Mahi pushed his kilt to his waist, exposing his enormous member. "Holy crap! That thing's huge!"

"So I've been told," said Klementos cockily. "Sometimes I wish it wasn't so big. Men with smaller penises are more successful with women than I am. My 'equipment', as you put it, makes sex uncomfortable for many women. I've asked Ship to reduce the size, but it tells me that it isn't permitted to do so. Still, there are more than enough women who crave men my size. I don't lack for sex partners." Klementos gently pushed Mahi's hands away. "I hope you've satisfied your curiosity."

Mahi blinked rapidly. She wasn't used to being rebuffed by a man whose cock she was holding. "Look, Klementos, I might not be able to get your dick in my mouth or in my pussy, but we won't know until we try. And even if I can't that doesn't mean we can't have fun together." Mahi flipped his kilt up to his waist and spit into her hand. She stroked Klementos' cock. "Are you going to tell me you don't want me to do this?"

Klementos smiled sheepishly. "No, of course I want you to do that. I didn't mean to reject you. It's just that I'm used to women being turned off by my size." He stood and dropped his kilt, then sat down, spreading his legs wide. Mahi undressed, pushed him onto his back and took her place in the classic blowjob position.

"It'll be a challenge, but," she licked the length of his rod, "I like challenges." Mahi held the giant cock against Klementos' stomach and took one of his balls in her mouth. She stroked him while mouthing and licking one testicle and then the other. Klementos' erection stiffened to its full, massive size. Ordinarily, Mahi could get to a man's cock head from this position, but Klementos was just too long. "Stand up for me, will you? I think I can do a better job that way."

With Klementos standing, Mahi found that she could get the head of his cock and an inch or two of his shaft in her mouth. She sucked and tongued him while stroking him with both hands. Klementos made appreciative sounds, resting his hands on her head. After a few minutes, Klementos groaned and Mahi was rewarded with a rush of semen. Swallowing was impossible with her mouth open so far, so she pursed her lips around the tip of his cock and gulped it all down. "This is fun," she thought. "Not as hard as I expected. A little more of this and we'll see if he fits in my pussy."

A curious crowd gathered. Mahi enjoyed having an audience. She got another inch of dick in her mouth and redoubled her efforts. Klementos gave a deep "ummm" and came.

Three men in the crowd edged closer, hoping to join in. When one of them reached out to touch Mahi's shoulder, she slapped his hand. The voyeurs laughed and the man backed away, chagrinned.

Klementos came a third time. He raised Mahi's face for a long kiss and dropped to his knees, kissing his way down her body. He paused at her breasts while fingering her. Mahi's body responded with a flood of lubricant and Klementos slipped two fingers into her. Mahi lay back and Klementos took the hint, shifting his attentions to her pussy.

"Ahh, so nice," thought Mahi. "Feels like his dick isn't the only thing that's long!" She raised her legs in a wide V. "Wow! His tongue's the size of some guys' dicks!" Mahi shivered and came. Klementos added another finger and sucked Mahi's clit. "He's prepping me for that big dick."

Klementos ate Mahi to another orgasm and then kissed his way back up her body to her breasts. "Are you ready for me?" he asked softly.

"Yeah. Let me put you in." Mahi steered Klementos' cock to her pussy and felt him penetrate her outer lips. "It feels big, all right. Maybe not as big as it looks. Whoa, that's a stretch! Ummm, he's inside me. Doesn't hurt. Feels really good." The tip of Klementos' cock touched Mahi's cervix and she grasped the exposed length of his shaft. "That's far enough. Don't go any deeper."

"I won't. Are you doing all right?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Go ahead and fuck me."

Klementos started gently and when he felt Mahi's heels against the back of his thighs, he increased the speed and force of his thrusts, being careful not to go deeper. He watched Mahi's face closely and was relieved to see her growing pleasure. Mahi gasped and came, just as Klementos' orgasm hit. The added slickness of his semen increased the pleasure for both and, as they continued to fuck, each of them came repeatedly.

"Starting to get sore," thought Mahi. "That was fun, but I don't think I can cum again." Klementos jerked inside her, pumping out gouts of cum.

Mahi winced from the increasing discomfort. Klementos noticed immediately and stopped moving with only the head of his cock inside. "It's time to stop, isn't it? I'm hurting you."

"Fraid so. I can handle it a little longer if you want to cum again."

"No." Klementos sat back on his heels. "That would be selfish of me." He bent and lapped at the stream of fluid draining out of Mahi. "You've given me the gift of your incredible body. I won't spoil that."

As the two resumed their clothing, their audience dispersed. "Let me ask you something," said Mahi. "You've lived on colony worlds. Just how labor-intensive is that life?"

"Not very. It's mainly an agrarian lifestyle, but machines do the heavy work, planting crops, harvesting, processing, storing and distributing food and so on. They construct buildings as needed. Meals are prepared to order, the same way they are on a ship, unless people choose to cook for themselves. There are domestic animals such as cattle and sheep and horses. Cats and dogs, too. Game animals from Earth have been introduced, along with fish and birds and other wildlife. Dangerous native predators and parasites and such have been eliminated. If you enjoy the outdoors, it's a fine way to live." Klementos looked at Mahi curiously. "Are you thinking about becoming a colonist?"

"Actually, yeah. I like it here, but I miss the open sky and fresh air. I miss weather! It's always the same here. It's so predictable," she complained. "There's no damn variety!"

Klementos nodded. "That's all true. It's one of the main reasons I've spent so much of my life as a colonist. In fact, I'm getting off at the next colony world, along with a couple of hundred others. I'm told the colony is located in the Cygnus arm of the Galaxy, out near the edge, about 12,000 light years from Earth." He raised an eyebrow. "Would you like to join us? It's a rather new colony. They've been there for less than a century. I doubt the population is much over 15,000."

Mahi rubbed her chin. "Maybe I will. Maybe I will."

************************

Mahi focused her binoculars on the eland bull, browsing calmly 90 yards away. "About a third of the way up the body, Tadeas," she whispered. "In line with the off-side shoulder."

"I know, mom," said the nineteen year old softly. "Just spot for me. It's an easy shot."

Tadeas' rifle cracked and the eland staggered backward, stumbled and fell on its side. "See? Right through the heart." He smiled. "Biggest one I've seen in years. We should get over 250 kilos of good meat." The young man opened the rifle's bolt and eased it back. He enjoyed loading his own ammunition and didn't want to lose the empty cartridge case. He spoke to the comm card fastened to his collar. "Colony, send a float sled with a hoist and big game processor to my location."

"On the way, Tadeas."

Mother and son walked to the eland. Mahi was wearing a floppy hat, open vest, long pants with lots of pockets and hiking boots. Her son was dressed in much the same way. Both were tanned nearly black from the unrelenting tropical sunshine. "That's a nice one," said Mahi. "We owe Lee's family a front quarter, but the rest will provide protean for months."

Tadeas leaned his rifle against the flank of the eland. "Got your phone? Take a picture." Tadeas posed with his kill and Mahi snapped a photo.

"Are you meeting Jetta tonight?" asked Mahi.

"Yeah, we're going to that new play and then back to her parents' farm for dinner and a little nookie."

"She's a nice girl. How serious are you about her?"

"Oh, I don't know. I like her a lot. We get along great. She's fun in the sack. Not the best looking girl around, but she has a tight little body. She's smart and funny and she loves giving head. You know how much I love getting it."

Mahi laughed. "Was that a hint?" she asked indulgently. "You want your old mom to suck your dick?"

Tadeas snorted. "'Old mom' my ass! You're the sexiest woman in the colony. The way Dad tells it, every guy was sniffing around you from the day you landed. You're still just as hot. Are there any men who haven't taken a run at you?"

"Not many, it's true. And I've accommodated quite a few of them, I'll admit."

"So what do you say, Mom? I wasn't exactly fishing for a blowjob, but since you brought it up ..."

"Sure," she said obligingly. "Why not? The sled won't be here for another ten minutes, at least."

Tadeas dropped his pants around his ankles and slid his hands inside his mother's vest to cup her breasts. They kissed and Tadeas fondled her. Mahi arched her back and Tadeas bent to suck her nipples. Mahi knelt in front of him. She slurped her son's cock into her mouth and began blowing him. "You're the best, Mom. I love you. Love your mouth." He ran his fingers into his mother's hair and his swelling cock entered her throat. "Ahh, that feels so fucking good!"

Mahi held still, letting her son fuck her face. It wasn't long before he pressed his belly against her nose and pumped his first warm load down her throat. He's a good son, she mused. Going to be a good man. His sisters turned out well, too. They're all adults now. Maybe it's time I had another kid. Tadeas' thrusts slowed and then sped up again. He rose on the balls of his feet and moaned as his cock pulsed.

Another kid or two would be nice, thought Mahi. What the hell? I'm not even 60 yet!