Ableside Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had enjoyed it too, but she had known all along that she wouldn't reach her peak in the time it takes a 20 year old boy who's in a hurry to do so. But now he owed her big time and she was looking forward to being repaid later. Meanwhile, her cunt was on fire and she was going to have a hard time waiting until the evening.

She put her arms round him. "Is that better now?"

He nodded enthusiastically. "It was fabulous, really fabulous and you're so pretty. I can't wait till tonight." She laughed when she saw the enormous grin on his face.

"Don't forget: I want a lot of foreplay and a really long fuck tonight. I want you to make me come like I've never come before."

He nodded again: "Yes, I promise. Only one fuck tonight though?" he asked.

She laughed again: "If you can manage half a dozen, then so much the better. I'll see you later." She turned and left.

*****

When Mary got back to the kitchen, Jane had just returned from servicing Lord Fenwick and was helping Edwina. Mary decided to pre-empt any awkward questions about the time she'd taken to deliver the two baskets of food. "Wallace wasn't in the vegetable garden after all. I eventually found him at the far end of the lawn, trimming a hedge."

"Good," said Edwina, "the next job is to get those vegetables peeled."

She'd got away with it, but she could feel Nelson's cum running down the insides of her legs and needed an excuse to go up to her room to sort herself out. "Is it alright if I go and change these shoes? They're hurting my feet today for some reason."

"Go on then, but don't take all day." Mary rushed off and climbed the stairs to the servants' quarters. Once in her room, she lifted her dress and wiped away all Nelson's cum, taking time to get as much as possible out of her cunt too. She slipped on a different pair of shoes and headed off back towards the kitchen.

Lord Fenwick was still in his retreat. After making use of Jane's body, he had read the letter that he had received from Sir Reginald. He needed to think about some of the points in the letter and decided to take a stroll round the grounds - he always thought better when walking in the fresh air. As he stepped out of his retreat, he heard a strange noise. He stopped to listen.

There it was again. It sounded like a woman screaming and it was coming from the servants' staircase. He turned and ran along the corridor to the door at the far end and pulled it open.

"Let go of me. I said 'no' and I mean 'no'." The woman screamed again. "James, you're hurting me; let me go." It was Mary's voice.

"Shut up, you bitch; I know you want it!"

Lord Fenwick ran up the stairs to the top floor, just in time to see Mary's feet as she was being dragged into the butler's room. The butler kicked the door shut. Lord Fenwick ran along the corridor and threw it open again.

Mary was lying half on the bed with the butler's hand up her dress. The top of her dress was torn and her tits were hanging out. The butler heard the door opening and turned to see who had burst in: "What the fuck? ... Oh, Lord Fenwick, I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you." He quickly removed his hand from Mary's cunt and stood to face Lord Fenwick. Mary slumped down into a heap on the floor.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Begging your pardon, mi Lord; I was, er ... We were just ..." The butler stood there, red as a beetroot.

"You were just what exactly, James?"

"We were, erm ... just sort of getting to know each other ... you know, like when two people like each other a lot."

"I see," said Lord Fenwick. "So the two of you were just getting ready to make love to each other? Is that the case Mary?"

"Yes, mi Lord," replied the butler.

"James, I didn't ask you." He turned to Mary: "Mary, is that the case?"

Mary shook her head. She then realised that her tits were on display and pulled the torn dress together to hide them, although both men had seen and played with them many times. "I kept saying 'no', mi Lord - I didn't want it."

"Yes, I heard you. It didn't sound like you were consenting to me, but I needed to ask, just to check. Why were you both up here in the first place, when you are both supposed to be downstairs on duty?" He looked at the butler.

"I, erm ..." He couldn't think of a good reason.

"And you Mary?"

"I came up to change my shoes which were hurting my feet. I asked Edwina first and she said it would be alright if I was quick about it, mi Lord."

"I see; that's alright then, Mary."

Lord Fenwick walked over to her and held out his hand to help her to her feet. She was rubbing the side of her head and when she stopped to take his hand, he noticed a red mark on her head. "What have you done to your head?"

"I'm not sure, mi Lord. I think I might have banged it on the door frame, but I'm not sure."

He stooped down to examine the mark and gently rubbed it with a couple of fingers. "I don't think there's much damage, but you'll probably have a bruise in the morning." He led her over to a chair, sat her down on it and turned to the butler.

"James, as you probably know or at least should know by now, I don't have any objection if any of the male members of staff wish to indulge in any form of sexual encounter with any of the female staff, providing that two conditions are met: 1) They do so in their own time and 2) They do so with the consent of the female concerned. In this case, neither condition appears to have been met. Furthermore, to make matters worse, you then proceeded to lie to me by claiming that Mary had consented, when it was clear even before I entered the room that this was not the case."

"Yes, mi Lord; I'm sorry, mi Lord."

"As it happens, Lady Fenwick and I had already decided to ask Mrs. Roberta to talk to you about your performance, which appears to have dropped off to an unacceptable level recently. You're never around when needed. I believe you were warned about this a year or so ago when your performance similarly declined then. Is there any reason why your performance has deteriorated again?"

The butler struggled to find some excuse that might satisfy Lord Fenwick, but could think of nothing that might seem plausible. He didn't want to make up something implausible and risk angering him further. "No, mi Lord."

"Right, in that case and in view of your disgraceful behaviour this morning, followed by lying to try and put half of the blame on Mary, your services at Ableside Manor are no longer required. I will ..."

"But, mi Lord!"

"How dare you interrupt me, when I am speaking? You have until midday to collect your personal belongings together and remove yourself from the premises and grounds. If you are seen within the grounds at any time after that, both today or in the future, then the constabulary will be called and a charge of attempted rape will be filed against you. Do you have any questions?"

The butler just stood there for some time with a shocked expression on his face. "Er, yes, mi Lord. Begging your pardon, mi Lord, but I have served you faithfully for almost seven years now. Does this not merit some consideration?"

"Yes indeed. On your way out, you may call in at Mrs. Roberta's room. I will arrange for a suitable severance payment to be made available to you. That will be all, James."

Lord Fenwick turned and marched towards the door. "Mary, follow me." He opened the door and stood there waiting for her.

She was not used to having the door opened for her, especially by a Lord of the Realm, so it took her a couple of seconds to react. She jumped to her feet and walked through the open door. "Thank you, mi Lord." She smiled - that was nice, she could get used to being treated like a lady.

He closed the door gently and set off along the corridor, down the servants' stairs and along to the housekeeper, Mrs. Roberta's room, with Mary struggling to keep up behind him. He knocked and without waiting to be told to enter, opened the door and marched in.

"How dare ... Oh, I'm sorry, mi Lord; I didn't realise it was you." She started to stand up.

"No matter, Mrs. Roberta and please remain seated. There's no point in aggravating your arthritis unnecessarily." She sat down again, turning her chair to face him as she did so.

He turned to Mary who was still waiting outside. "Come in Mary, and close the door after you."

Mrs. Roberta looked at Mary who was clearly distressed. She wondered what on earth the wretched girl had done to deserve being marched into her room by Lord Fenwick. Must have been caught red-handed flogging the family silver or something similar.

"Mrs. Roberta, I heard a scream and when I investigated, I caught James trying to rape Mary."

Mrs. Roberta gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh, my God, poor child. No wonder she looks distraught."

"Yes, well, anyway, I have informed him his services are no longer required and that if he is not off the premises by midday, then you will call the constabulary and press charges of rape. In view of his length of service, please provide him with three months' wages; he will drop by on his way out to collect the money. Do you have enough in your kitty for this?"

She thought for a few moments, working out the arithmetic. "Yes, mi Lord, but on Monday, I have to pay the ..."

"I will replenish your kitty before then."

"Yes, mi Lord."

"Meanwhile, Mary needs a replacement dress, unless this one can be repaired. It was torn during the fracas. Also, she has banged her head. I'll leave her in your good hands to administer some iodine or whatever you normally apply to bruises." Tincture of iodine was not suitable for bruises, but she nodded anyway. "Are there any questions?"

"Should I subtract the cost of the dress from his severance pay, mi Lord?"

He thought about it before answering. "Not if he goes quietly, but if he causes any problems, then yes. I'll leave the decision in your hands. Anything else?"

"Er, yes, do you want me to look for a replacement butler, mi Lord?"

"Not at the moment; I was thinking of making a few changes to the staffing arrangements anyway." When he noticed a look of anxiety on their faces, he continued: "But no one else's job is threatened." The two women looked relieved. "Any other questions?"

"No, mi Lord."

"Very well then; thank you, Mrs. Roberta." He turned and walked out, leaving her to attend to Mary.

With some cold water applied to her face and with a new dress, Mary was soon feeling much better. After ten minutes or so, she was able to return to the kitchen. Lord Fenwick had already been there and had informed Edwina and Jane about what had happened, without going into too much detail.

"Are you alright?" they both enquired, when she walked in.

"Yes, I'm fine now."

Edwina put her to work, but only allocated lighter tasks to her and Luncheon was soon ready to be served.

In the late afternoon, it was time for Nelson and Wallace to get their second meal of the day, but this time, Edwina sent Jane. She took the two baskets and set off as Mary had done earlier. She found Wallace first; he was now in the vegetable garden, planting the seeds he had bought the day before. He stood when she approached and stretched his back. "Oh, this is back-breaking work."

"A good massage, that's what you need."

"You offering?"

"Would do, but I'm on duty; where does it hurt?"

He rubbed his cock. "Just here."

She laughed. "Somehow, that's what I thought. If we were somewhere more private and if your wife wasn't waiting for me, I'd sort it out for you right now."

"It's been some time since you last did that. I thought you'd gone off the idea."

"No, not at all. We'll have to arrange a suitable time and place and maybe you can help me with a small ache I've got too."

"Love too!" He looked at her closely. Ah, those tits - fabulous. He loved fucking her, but the opportunity rarely arose.

"When is your next afternoon off?"

She thought for a few moments. "Probably Thursday, I guess."

"Well, I might just have to schedule mowing the long grass in the field behind that copse over there on that day, while you 'go into town'."

She smiled. "Sounds like that might be good opportunity. Don't cut all the grass short too early." She handed him his basket of food, turned and went in search of Nelson. He watched her go. Was she wiggling her backside deliberately?

*****

Nelson looked up as she walked into the stable. "Hello, where's Mary?"

"She's working I'm afraid, so I've come instead. I've brought your supper."

He was trying to hide his disappointment, but when she bent down to place his basket of food on the ground, his eyes lit up. She'd loosened the straps on her dress slightly before leaving the kitchen so that he'd get a better view and she could tell from his face that he liked what he saw.

Nelson's mind was working overtime. He'd clearly seen both tits; they were enormous - much bigger than Mary's. He would love to get his hands on them. "Er, thank you, Jane," he stuttered.

"Is something wrong?" she enquired innocently.

"Er, no, not at all; er, it's just that ..."

"Oh, I'm sorry," interrupted Jane, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. You must have been able to see right down my dress when I bent forward. How awful!"

"Er, yes ... I mean no, it wasn't awful. Er, ... well, I did sort of see everything, but I didn't mean to, honest."

"Well then, tell me, did you like seeing what you didn't mean to see?"

"Very much; they're fabulous."

"Oh, thank you. Maybe I'll show them to you properly some time." She looked down at the large bulge that had formed at the front of his breeches. "I can see that you like that idea!"

Nelson went bright red. He'd been caught out. "Er, yes, I'd love to see them properly."

Jane looked around. There was nobody else in sight. "Would a quick peep satisfy you?" She struggled not to laugh at that silly idea - of course it wouldn't satisfy him.

"Er, yes please!"

She looked around again before slipping the straps of her dress off her shoulders and sliding her dress down several inches. Two big, bouncy boobs sprang into view.

"Oh, my God," exclaimed Nelson, "they're fabulous." He just stood there staring at her tits. Compared to Mary's, they were gigantic.

"You can touch them if you want to." Again, she was struggling not to laugh - another silly statement - of course he wanted to.

He stepped forward, reached up with both hands and started groping her tits. "Wow, they're absolutely fabulous."

"I'm glad you like them. I couldn't let you play with Mary's and not mine could I? That wouldn't be fair, would it? And in any case, we share everything, you know."

Nelson was busy playing with her tits and almost didn't hear a word she said, but eventually, some of what she had said registered.

"Er, no, I guess that wouldn't be fair."

Jane stepped back and pulled the top of her dress back up. Her tits disappeared from view again. She'd achieved what she had set out to achieve - he was interested - it was just a case of 'where' and 'when', but no longer 'if'. She smiled. "I suppose I ought to get back to the kitchen." She turned and walked off.

"Bye and thank you," he called out as she disappeared from view. Wow, he thought, those tits were fabulous. His mind was still working overtime. He now desperately wanted to fuck her whilst playing with those enormous tits. He wondered what the rest of her body was like. Would she writhe about underneath him like Mary did when he had fucked her? Would her cunt be soft, wet and welcoming like Mary's? He had to think of a way to find out.

*****

In the kitchen, Edwina was feeling relaxed. Their lordships would be dining at the Summer Ball, so she didn't have to prepare anything for them, there was a large cottage pie ready to go in the oven for the servants and Mary had almost finished preparing the vegetables. The only thing that she had to check was what time the coach would need to set off because Frank, the coach driver, would need feeding beforehand. She looked at the clock. It was almost five-fifteen. She decided to put the cottage pie in the oven now so that it would be ready in time for Frank.

"What's next?" asked Jane, on her return from the stables.

"That's it in here, though Mrs. Roberta might have some other jobs for you."

Jane knocked on Mrs. Roberta's door and was told to enter. "We've finished in the kitchen for now. Is there anything else we have to do today?"

"Have their lordship's bedrooms been done?"

"Yes, we did them earlier - and Lord Fenwick's retreat."

"Good." Mrs. Roberta looked at a chart on her desk. She ticked a couple of lines. "The only other thing is the drawing room. That needs sweeping and dusting then you can both finish for the day after washing up any supper dishes, of course. Also, one of you needs to be available when they return from the ball in case they want anything. In view of this morning's debacle, I'm going to ask you to do that. They'll probably be back at about one o'clock."

"We'll do the drawing room. Is there anything else?"

"No, I don't think so. It's so much easier in the summer, when there are no messy fires producing soot to clear up. How's Mary, by the way?"

"Oh, she's fine. She feels a bit guilty having been the cause of James being fired."

"Well, she needn't be. I might not be as mobile as I used to be, but I'm still very aware of everything that goes on in this house. Now that he's gone, I don't think I'm speaking out of line by saying that he probably wouldn't have lasted much longer here anyway."

Jane thanked her and returned to the kitchen, where Mary, having finished the vegetables, was chatting to Edwina. "Come on, we've got the drawing room to do, then that's it."

The two girls were back from the drawing room in no time and the cottage pie was ready soon after that. Frank, who had returned with Lady Fenwick, joined the rest of the servants for their evening meal before setting off later with their lordships to the ball.

*****

Mary's excitement grew as she walked the short distance to the servants' cottages beyond the stables. Her cunt was on fire and Nelson had promised to pay extra attention to the problem. She knew she would have to explain exactly what remedial action was required, but it was all part of his training. She knocked on the door of the last-but-one cottage. Within seconds, Nelson yanked it open, grabbed her arm and pulled her inside without even saying 'hello'.

He pushed the door to and immediately began kissing her. She extricated herself from his arms. "Slow down - we've got all evening." Well, he's certainly keen, she thought.

"I've been waiting for you. I was beginning to think you weren't coming."

"I came as soon as I could." She wandered around, inspecting the room. There wasn't much to inspect: a small couch, a table and a chair. A tall cupboard that had seen better days leant against the far wall. She sat on the couch and patted the space next to her to get him to join her.

"What have you done to your head?" he asked.

"Oh, I knocked it on a door frame; it's a bit red now, but it'll be fine tomorrow." He looked concerned, but she ignored it. "Tell me about yourself." They sat there for some time exchanging life stories and the conversation inevitably turned to sex. "How come a handsome 20 year old like you hasn't had a whole load of girls already?"

"There never was any around - at least not pretty ones like you."

She smiled. "So, what did you think when I let you fuck me for the first time yesterday?"

"It was fabulous - much better that anything I'd ever imagined. Can't wait to do it again. You're so pretty."

"It's my turn tonight to get most of the attention - you promised, remember?"

"Yes, I'll do anything you want."

"Good, well, you can start by kissing me."

He didn't need to be told twice and soon his hand was mauling at her tits too. After a bit, his hand started travelling south, but she made no attempt to stop him. He pulled her dress up and slid his hand underneath. As his hand crept across the soft bare skin of her legs towards her cunt, goose pimples spread all down her legs. After fingering her cunt for a few seconds, he transferred his attention to her clit. She was pleased - he'd remembered what she had told him yesterday. She let him play with her for a long time as her excitement grew. Yes, she thought, if he carries on like that, he'll make me cum in no time. Reaching up, she pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled her dress down a little to expose her tits. "Kiss them, but don't stop fingering me."