Ableside Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, he started licking and kissing her nipples. Mary was now on fire, her climax was building fast. "Yes, don't stop, that's perfect." Seconds later, she gasped and shuddered all over. "Keep going ... aarrrghhhh, yes." She eventually calmed down and he removed his hand from under her dress. "Well!" she exclaimed. "You made me come. But I want a lot more tonight - just like that, only ten times stronger - and not by using your finger."

He grinned. "Anything you say. I like it when you come."

"You've been very patient - I bet that cock of yours is feeling a little lonely."

"Yes, it's very hot too, cooped up in my breeches."

"I guess we'll have to do something about that, won't we?" He nodded. "Does it need some fresh air?" He nodded again.

She slid off the couch and knelt between his legs. He didn't realise it yet, but with what she had in mind, the pleasure was going to exceed anything he'd ever experienced before, so much so, that he was in danger of having a heart attack. She undid the buttons on the flap at the front of his breeches and pulled his cock out. It was rock hard and had been, ever since she'd arrived at the door. She ran her fingers up and down it, examining the vicious looking curve in it, and felt underneath for his balls. He lifted himself slightly off the couch to give her better access. He was already breathing heavily. Each time she rubbed her hand down his cock, he gasped. He must be close to coming already, she realised. She continued playing with his cock and balls, being careful not to pump too hard.

Glancing up at him she saw that his head was right back as if he was examining the ceiling and his hands were gripping the cushions on the couch. His chest was heaving in and out and he was now moaning almost continuously. She smiled; he had no idea what she was about to do. It wasn't fair really - it was like sending a lamb to the slaughter.

Without warning, she leant forward and rammed her mouth down onto his cock. He almost jumped out of his skin. She started sucking and pumping. His hips were now bucking up and down and his hands came forward to hold her head. "Oh, Jesus, that's incredible, oh, my God, don't stop." She continued sucking and pumping. "Stop or you'll make me come ... I can't hold out much longer ... Stop or you'll get cum in your mouth ... Oh Jesus."

She didn't stop. He tried to pull her off his cock, but he was still bucking his hips up and down at the same time. "I'm commminnnng. Arrrghhhhh." He pumped away, spurting jets of cum into her throat, crying out as he did so. When he was done, his hands slumped down onto the couch. He was exhausted. She looked at him and swallowed.

"Oh, Jesus! I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself. I didn't mean to come in your mouth, but I just couldn't control myself."

"You were supposed to come in my mouth."

He looked at her. "I was?" She climbed back onto the couch beside him.

"Yes, it's called a blow job. Men seem to love them, apparently."

He'd heard of blow jobs before; a couple of his friends had told him they'd had them from various girls, but he had never known what they were and had been too embarrassed to ask. He beamed from ear to ear. "Incredible."

When his breathing returned to normal, he was still grinning. "But what about you? Didn't you want me to come in your cunt?"

"Of course I do. But if I'd let you fuck me straightaway, it would have all been over in five minutes. Now that you've come once already, you'll be able to last hours when I let you put that cock of yours inside me. But there's more things to do before then."

"Like what?"

"Well, it's my turn for some attention now, but I think we should go up to your bedroom first."

He led her up the stairs to the bedroom above. It was sparsely furnished like the downstairs room, but it had a solid looking bed. They were going to need that.

"You can undress me if you want."

She kicked her shoes off as he lifted her dress up over her head. He carefully placed the dress on a chair and turned to face her. Wow, she's naked! He'd never seen a naked girl before. She was different to men, apart from her tits and sex, of course. She curved in at her waist and her skin was much smoother. Wow!

Mary climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. She watched him undress. When he was naked too, he joined her on the bed. "I want you to kiss me all over my body, starting with my neck." He did as he was told, kissing her neck first for a few minutes and then moving slowly down towards her tits. He licked and kissed all round her tits and on the sides of her body. Returning to her tits, he paid special attention to her nipples. She was now breathing heavily again and gasping and twitching whenever he hit a particularly sensitive spot. He continued down and kissed her tummy and sides, but that didn't seem to have much effect on her.

"Kiss my feet." He moved down the bed and started on her feet. She let him continue for a few minutes. "And my legs." He started at her ankles and gradually moved up. "The insides of my legs are really sensitive." He was now kneeling beside her, with his feet hanging off the side of the bed, kissing the lower parts of her legs. She reached up and felt his cock - it was nice and hard again. "Get between my legs." He got off the bed and walked round to the end. She opened her legs for him. Wow; he could see her cunt glistening with the moisture that had escaped from it.

"Kiss the insides of my legs." He knelt between her legs and resumed his kissing. "Higher." He moved up; he was now kissing her near her knees. She opened her legs wider. "Higher still." He was now kissing her inner thighs. She was panting loudly; his tongue was doing all sorts of magical things to her.

"Do you know what I want next?" she asked.

"Er, I'm not sure."

"It's something very special for a girl."

He was looking at her cunt, his head just a few inches away from it.

"What I want now is really special - girls love it."

He continued to look between her legs, but still wasn't sure what she wanted. "Use your fingers to gently part my lips."

He did as he was told. "Can you see my clit - it sticks out just above my cunt."

"Yes."

"You know how I gave you a blow job downstairs. Girls like having their cunt and clit licked and kissed and sucked too. It's very special for a girl." She rested her head back on the bed and waited. He was still looking at her cunt and clit.

"Arrrgh, yes, that's it. Don't stop. Oh, my God, that's fantastic. Stick a couple of fingers in my cunt at the same time. Oh, God, I love it." Each time his tongue grated across her clit, she cried out. He was finger fucking her at the same time. God, he's a fast learner, she thought. Her excitement was growing by the second. She reached down and took hold of his head between her hands so that she could control the pace. "Yes, I'm going to come, oh, my God, that's fantastic ... Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh, yes."

Suddenly she pulled his head off her. "Ram that cock into me right now! Fuck me senseless."

In one swift motion, he was in her. He pumped away furiously. Her climax that had started when he was tonguing her hadn't stopped. She was enjoying one long continuous orgasm. He head was thrashing from side to side and she was wriggling her body underneath him. If he hadn't already come when they were downstairs, he would certainly have done so by now. The vicious looking curve in his cock was scraping against the top side of her cunt causing sparks to fly inside her. She was still thrashing about underneath him. "Don't stop. Don't stop."

He pumped away without so much as a pause. Being a young 20 year old, used to physical labour, he was very fit. But sweat was pouring of his brow and dripping down onto her, though she was too far gone to notice. "Oh, God, yes, don't stop." Her eyes were closed, but she could see streaks of light criss-crossing her vision.

He was still pumping hard, but he was tiring now. They'd been at it for God knows how long and she still hadn't come down from her orgasm. "Oh, God, you'll have to stop, I don't think I can take much more."

He could feel his own climax approaching. He needed to come too; he didn't have the energy to last much longer and there was no way she would let him take a rest. With one last Herculean effort, he ramped up the pace. "Oh, God, I can't take any more. Arrrggghhhh, don't stop."

When he erupted into her cunt, she cried out again. He pumped away until he was fully satisfied, then slumped down on top of her. They were both completely worn out. He slid off her to the side and they both just lay there in silence, too exhausted to talk.

"That was some fuck," she eventually exclaimed. "God, I've never had an orgasm that's lasted so long." On reflection, she realised that Lord Fenwick had given her plenty like that, but she wasn't about to confess to that.

He was beaming with pride. The success had gone to his head. "Give me ten minutes and I'll do you again."

"What, you kidding? I'm worn out."

"You said you wanted to be fucked six times, but you've only had one."

"That one was worth at least six."

They lay there together for some time, but his single bed was too small for both of them and eventually Mary decided it was time to get up and return to her own room.

They dressed and he wrapped her into his arms. "I really enjoyed that, I just love fucking you."

She looked at him. "I think I'm the one who should be saying 'thank you'. You fucked me senseless and gave me the biggest orgasm ever. I'll be back for more!"

She kissed him and walked back to the house.

*****

When Mary reached the kitchen, she spotted Jane, sitting by the stove. Even though it was mid-summer, the night air was a bit chilly and Jane had decided to keep warm near the dying embers of the stove.

"So, how did it go?"

"He fucked me senseless."

"I wasn't expecting you back this soon."

Mary looked at the clock. "Over two hours - I'm worn out, though he wanted to do it again."

"How's his training coming on?"

"Seems pretty complete to me. Why don't you find out for yourself: last-but-one cottage? Anyway, I'm off to bed. Don't wake me when you come up."

Mary left Jane sitting in the kitchen. Jane had been well and truly fucked by Lord Fenwick earlier in the day, but all this talk of Nelson's prowess had started her juices flowing again.

"Maybe I will," she muttered to herself. She looked at the clock. Their lordships wouldn't be back for several hours yet and she had nothing better to do. She got up and headed off to Nelson's cottage.

She knocked on the door and after a short delay, Nelson opened it. "Hello again - oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was Mary."

"She's gone to bed. You've worn her out."

"Did she say that?"

"Yes, so I thought I'd drop by and see if you're worn out too."

"No, I'm fine, are you coming in?"

"Thank you." She walked in and sat down on the couch where Mary had sat earlier. He joined her. "I hope you didn't think I was being too forward earlier when I, er ... showed you my boobs."

"No, not at all. I really enjoyed seeing them. You said you might show them to me again some time."

She smiled at him. "Well, yes, I did say that, didn't I?"

They both sat there looking at each other for some time.

"Please."

She smiled again, then pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders as she had done earlier and pulled her dress down a little to expose her tits. He had after all, said 'please', so how could she refuse?

"They're fabulous." He raised his hand and started to fondle them. "Can I kiss them?"

"Well, I don't normally allow men to kiss my tits before they've even kissed me on the mouth."

With his hand still on her tit, he leant forward and started kissing her mouth. It hadn't taken him long to work that one out, she thought. As he kissed her, he continued to maul her tits, first one and then the other. She could feel the usual tingling feeling developing between her legs when anyone touched her tits.

He didn't want to frighten her away, but he was desperate to move on to the next stage. After a bit, he dropped his hand down to her side and began massaging her thigh. She didn't object or flinch away. So he moved his hand round onto the top of her leg. She still didn't flinch. Emboldened by this, he moved his had between her legs. She still didn't flinch, but he noticed her breathing had deepened considerably. He started rubbing his hand up and down the valley between her legs. Time to be really bold. He started to slowly bunch the material of her dress up onto her lap. She was kissing him passionately now. When his hand met the bare skin of her leg, she jumped slightly, but still continued to kiss him. He was growing in confidence.

Very slowly, he started moving his hand up her leg under her dress. She broke away from his kiss and hugged him close to her. She had been having difficulty getting sufficient air through her nose when kissing him. He could now hear her moaning quietly. As his hand approached the top of her leg, her moaning increased. He grinned - she was going to let him!

Finally, his finger reached its target. It was dripping wet. He inserted his finger to moisten it and then started playing with her clit. Still clinging on to him, she was gasping out loudly now. She started rubbing her tits against his chest. He continued to finger her and could tell by her gasps and moans that she was approaching her climax. But when it came, it still took him by surprise, probably because she was so different to Mary. She cried out loudly and pressed her tits hard against his chest, whilst rubbing them from side to side. After a few minutes, her breathing returned to normal and she leant back on the couch and looked at him.

"Well, you're a naughty boy, aren't you?"

"Yes," replied, "and I want to take you upstairs do even naughtier things to you."

"Oh, like what?"

"I want to fuck you."

She feigned a shocked expression on her face. "What after you've just fucked Mary?"

"That was nearly an hour ago and as you can see, I've made a full recovery."

She looked down at his crotch. "Hmm, it does look as if that might be the case. Do you think I should check, just to make sure?"

"That's probably a good idea; I wouldn't want to make a lady all excited only to disappoint her later."

She undid the buttons on his breeches and fished his cock out and immediately noticed the vicious curve that Mary had commented on. "It looks hard enough, but how sensitive is it? It would be a shame for it to go to all the trouble of pleasing a lady if it isn't sensitive enough to enjoy the experience itself."

"I don't know."

"Better find out then." She leant forward and sucked the end. He jumped and gasped out loud. She took it further into her mouth and sucked it again. He continued to gasp with pleasure. She sat back up again. "I think it's passed the test." He was panting now and wanted more, but she'd left him hanging.

"I need to fuck you right now!"

Jane smiled to herself; men were so easy to manipulate! He jumped off the couch and taking her hand, led her up to his bedroom.

"Are you going to take your dress off?"

"Well, I don't normally take my dress off in front of men I don't know very well, but since you've already had your fingers in my cunt, I suppose I can make an exception in your case. But only if you promise to finger me again."

"I can do better than that," he announced.

"Oh, interesting! I'd better take it off then." She kicked her shoes off and lifted her dress off over her head.

For the second time that evening, a naked girl stood in front of him in his bedroom. This one had incredible tits too. She climbed onto the bed and shuffled about trying to find a dry spot, but Mary had soaked most of it earlier. Oh, well, she thought, it's going to get soaked again anyway if he does his job right and it wouldn't be the first time that she'd been fucked in the mess left behind by Mary.

He undressed as quickly as he could and instead of sliding into the bed beside her, he walked round to the end of the bed and crept forward between her legs. As he did so, she opened her legs to make room for him. Without further ado, he leant down and began kissing her inner thighs.

My, God, she though, Mary has trained him well. I do believe he's going to do it. He worked his way up her legs until he was just inches away from her slit. He leant back a little to have a good look first then parted her lips with his fingers. Leaning forward again, he ran his tongue all the way up her slit. Jane cried out, just as Mary had done. Over the next few minutes, he licked and sucked her, paying special attention to her clit. When she came it was different to Mary. She sort of whimpered between gasps. "Jesus Christ, that's fucking good. Keep going. Please don't stop. Arghh, yes, arrrrghhhhh." He kept going till she stopped whimpering.

She was now just laying there, her legs splayed apart for him. He knelt between them, looking at her as if waiting for permission. "Well, are you going to fuck me or not?" Another silly question, she thought afterwards.

He lined his cock up and pushed it in. She felt totally different to Mary; much softer inside, but still wonderful. He was now thrusting hard. He'd already come twice that evening as well as once in the morning and had used a lot of energy, so he decided to come as quickly as possible. Playing with those tits would help. Propping himself up on one elbow, he began mauling them with his free hand. They were fabulous. Within minutes, he called out: "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Jane was waiting for this. She knew that the feeling of his spunk hitting her cervix would tip her over the edge too and she was almost there anyway.

"Yes, arrggghhhh, I'm ... Oh, God, yes." He pumped away and emptied his balls into the second girl of the evening. Fabulous, absolutely fabulous and so different to Mary.

Jane came too, as soon as his spunk squirted into her. She cried out and moaned out loudly too. It was just what she needed.

When it was all over, he slid off her to the side, but as he had discovered earlier, the bed wasn't really made for two and after a few minutes, they got up and dressed. He cradled her into his arms and kissed her. "I really enjoyed that, I just love fucking you." He realised as he said it that he'd said exactly the same thing to Mary earlier.

"Well, now that you've had both of us, which did you prefer?"

He might not have been the brightest spark in the land, but he certainly wasn't going to fall for that one. "You're both fabulous in different ways."

She laughed. "You men are all the same; as long as you get your cocks in us girls, that's all that matters. But we like it too, you know."

He smiled back at her - time to change the subject. "I hope you'll let me fuck you again?"

"Maybe," she teased, "and Mary might too."

After she had gone, Nelson undressed again and lay on his bed grinning from ear to ear. Yesterday morning, he'd been a virgin and now he'd notched up two conquests already. It was incredible; he'd just fucked two different girls in one evening! He couldn't get over how different they'd felt and how differently they'd moved under him. He was going to like working at Ableside Manor. His hand moved down to his cock and he started to stroke it. It was getting hard again. After rubbing it for a few minutes, he forced himself to stop; there was no point spraying any cum that might remain all over the bed, when with a bit of luck, he'd have somewhere better to spray it tomorrow. He turned over and went to sleep.

*****

At the ball, Lord and Lady Fenwick ate, drank, danced and socialised. He had identified one rather attractive looking lady, whose husband had apparently lost interest in her, leaving her needs unfulfilled and he had discreetly offered his services. They had made arrangements to meet in Oxford in a few days time.