All Comments on 'About Last Night'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it...

5*

This section has a ton of dead stories about folks claiming "love", then do the horrific deed over many times then EXPECT a do over...NOT! It was kind of funny that mom had this other info but didn't enlighten her daughter or she could have saved them more embarrassment.

What was missing was how long the husband was on to the wife's shenanigans!

Good story...What a relief from the other bah humbug stuff in this section. Keep writing.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Hard Core BTB

Wow I don't usually feel sorry for the bitches. Oops, not so much for this one either.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I really did like that!

The mother-in-law accidentally giving up her daughter was a very nice touch!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Way to go

Loved the BTB, but even more the burn on Marge. Great.story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story...

...he should sue Marge for slander for telling all the church ladies he cheated. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
serve the bitch from the alter

and serve her mom to

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doesn't Sound Latent To Me

"Yeah, seems your little girl has daddy issues to go along with some latent slut tendencies. Good luck with counseling." Well done, well done. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Definitely cheating slut why do they always cry so much when exposed?

Get over it

Not drink

Not screwing everything

Just normal

Do as much normal everyday things as possible slowly enter dating world

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of a run-

...of-the-mill story. Short with not a single unique twist to it. Since no stars were wanted, I didn't give one.

Ardent_Reader2017Ardent_Reader2017over 4 years ago
I liked it

Run of the mill Anonymous must be a BTB snob. If so he should have just moved on. If I had my druthers, I prefer to read what I see happening more often - guys cheating on their women, and good ones are hard to find. I still read these men wronged stories, and find them enjoyable... even some of the BTB ones.

This was short and sweet,and I liked the twist (not what I expected, either) in which the mother actually reveals her daughters added betrayal. I normally don't comment but, when I read something that I enjoyed... for FREE no less, and then see someone spout off because they want to spread negativity pushed my buttons. Next time you want to find fault... try being constructive - and help DFWBeast become a better writer for all to enjoy.

Since I don't find anything to criticize, I want to say that it was an enjoyable, quick read. Thank you DFWBeast for offering it for my enjoyment. TS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

The fact that her mother was the one to finally bury the marriage was priceless!!!!!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good one. I loved the bit where the MIL thought she had him dead to rights and it turned out it was her daughter in his car at the motel.

Loved it. Wish I could have voted the five stars it deserves. But I understand why the you didn't allow voting on this one - too many trolls make a mockery of the voting in the LW section.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Loved it

Well done as always.

Hooked

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
great story

never be afraid to leave the ratings on. this was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I was reading your last segment about Jack, and now it is gone?

Below are my tears of sadness.

' '

' '

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Good.

BTB without the long-winded follow through.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Good BTB without the bloodshed

She was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a class A slut. The why would have been interesting however as well as how her sister faired. Call me curious.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Well Done

Loved it, put his birch MIL in her place.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

... CSI ... ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Well played.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Ooopsie

Should have had a "So Marge! Did you teach your daughters all about being a slut?"

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Cutting Away The Fat

Usually the best part of cheating wife stories is confronting the wife with proof of her infidelities and her having to deal with the consequences. By centering the whole story around that conversation, what's not to like. Well Done

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Would’ve loved to see the aftermath, there were some interesting tales there that needed finishing.

Rates 4/5

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again. The burn on Marge is just great, his plans for maximum embarrassment even better.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Great short story. Nothing more to be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good flash story. Does raise an interesting point. How do you trust another women if you've been cheated on this way. How do you get over it and not allow it to affect your next relationship.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

How many mental disabilities does Marge have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
know your spouse

it took 50 years and I'm still learning! No the real issue here is that the wife, like her mother, is still a petulant little girl who has never learned to consider any one else's feelings.

The doctor took advantage of his training to seduce her. His actions led her to believe she would get away with anything. He should be struck off.

The alcohol at the reception merely made her careless of consequences.

Apparently the brides mother never told her daughter about her "masterstroke at the motel" proving she was as incapable of carrying out a rational conversation with her adult daughter.

Interesting about the blowjob "instruction" maybe the sisters' husband had told her that he wanted blowjobs when they were married, so Stephanie asked her sister to help her.

If my wife had given me one on our honeymoon and told me her sister had shown her how to do it at her hen night so she could do it for me, I'd have been shocked but not upset as long as she promised that I would be the only one getting that from her.

Of course I would have hoped they did not cum in her mouth, STD's etc.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great story!!! Good job BTB...

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

The thing I can't understand is why she would tell him she was so ashamed. She was fucking three different people all at the same time just three years into her marriage. It seems like a slam dunk she was fucking even more than just those three. What is the world is she ashamed of, getting caught? Like she was not a good enough cheater? And she said she was sorry??? No one that fucks, at the minimum, three different guys and disrespects her husband like that at her sister's wedding not even considering the getting caught fucking, could possibly be sorry. The same person that did all of that cheating could not possibly be sorry about doing it, no sane person could harbor those same thoughts in their head together.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Damm sorta wish there was a part 2 to this. Not the BTB part but life after, picking up the pieces and moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the wife thinks it is O.K. to Cheat .. I Don' hold out much hope for the Sisters marriage either ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Re "Know your spouse"

Anonymous 3/5/21 said; "The doctor took advantage of his training to seduce her".

I must have missed that class in medical school, because I don't ever remember being taught "This is the human digestive system, and oh, by the way, this is how you seduce another man's wife..."

How exactly did he use his training to seduce her? "The leg bone's connected to the hip bone.... Wanna fuck?"

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Could have been good but you went for the manipulative multiple partners route, which is just designed to outrage the neanderthals.

Working with one other sex partner actually works better on a emotional level but that requires effort in ones wirting but you, like most writers here, take the quick easy outrage way most of the time.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

GREAT story! I love the whole confrontation scene with the families, together. I've heard of these types of meetings in real life, and normally, if there's just one incident of cheating, they can get past it. I was thinking that in this case, until Doc Smith got thrown in there! To quote Waylon Jennings, "Wuuups!" 5/5!!!!

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

Re: Anonymous

"Does raise an interesting point. How do you trust another women if you've been cheated on this way. How do you get over it and not allow it to affect your next relationship." The only answer I have to your question is 'Time'. As for why Lisa said she was ashamed is a little longer. She was caught, not once, not twice but three different times with three different men. Those are the ones we know about, the ones both families know about. She has to know her brother-in-law is going to or does already know about her and his new bride. Nice touch giving Steph a week to fess up, plenty of time for her to stew in her own juices. Everyone knows about everything that happened at the wedding. Since the wicked witch made sure everyone 'Knew' he cheated first, Lisa has to know now that he won't let that go unchallenged. If she does still blindly think this is going to blow ;-} over she'll have a different viewpoint come Sunday as will the good Doctor as well very soon. So why is she ashamed? The only one who doesn't believe she should be is the witch. I don't know the setting of this story but it would be even sweeter if it was a small town, regardless things are going to be tough for Phil. Signed: BTW

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

All cheating cunts get what they deserve. Another chapter would describe how he found out about the old battle axe mother-in-law cheating on her husband. Actually you could put that in the humor character because I would laugh my ass off reading about it.

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years ago

Good read. I just don’t get the whole thing with his father not being there. Seemed odd and unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short man need more details and ur stry ended when I m catching up

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
Avoid them strippers

One of my little sister's just got married at the beginning of June and her Bridesmaids were planning a big blow-out Bachelorette party with male strippers. I sat her down a few times and told her how bad of an idea that was.

As a long-time Private Investigator that specializes in cheating spouses, I have surveilled maybe a handful of those parties that didn't involve some form of cheating by some of the party guests. For some reason, when women get together today for these types of parties and you add alcohol and male strippers, they are worse than any Bachelor party. Especially the ones that the ladies have in Vegas. In one case with a party in Vegas, I was there to watch one of the Bridesmaids and I got her and several others.

I told my client that if the husbands/boyfriends of the rest of the party group that went there wanted I had pictures and videos and some audio of some behavior that varied from flirting to horribly inappropriate and that they could purchase the info from me at a reduced rate. When it was said and done, out of 18 women that went, there were 5 breakups and 9 divorces. That's right, 14 of them went past the point of no return with their behavior. Ironically, the 4 that didn't, usually left the bar or casino they were in with the group and went back to their Hotel room by 11 pm. They also didn't do anything more than minor flirting moves with their hair and such. Of the 4, 2 were married, one had a boyfriend and one of them was single.

At any rate, I was able to talk my sister out of allowing them to get the male strippers and to keep the drinking to a controllable amount. I told her to remind her friends that all of their husbands/boyfriends know what I do for a living and if they look really hard, they will probably see me here or there. She told her friends and they all wanted to know who hired me, I didn't have the heart to tell them nobody did and I was just making that up but I guess the ladies were all pretty well behaved that night with many of them not waking up with so much as a hangover LOL.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Cumminginsiderher. Are really PI anyone would know what you have just written a mini story on would be close or if not over the line in regards to confidentiality clause. Thou no names were giving you are giving everyone here that knowledge. This is about his story not yours. DFW loved that one keep going I always love a good BTB

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Love those confrontations when the accused cheater says it was just one time, as if that matters.

Just one time =The End! Good short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but seems incomplete.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - just barely made it to 3.

The only saving grace is that the MC stuck to his guns and chucked her skanky, slut ass to the curb.

This story could have used a bit more fleshing out.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I liked the car switch and how he stayed the course and pointed out that he couldn't stay in love with, married to, and living with a broken person. Narcissists are broken inside. Just ask Jim Jones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I see your name on a story, I know that it's going to be an enjoyable read and I don't wait on a score. I usually will not read a story that grades below a 4.

You and HDK are two of my favorite writers. Keep it up. Need more good stories. Some of your stories I have re-read several times. That's a good story and good writing.

rootforbama@yahoo.com ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good strategy as well as pie in her face for the mother in law. Definitely a 5 star 🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would’ve liked to know the fallout from the divorce, etc., serves. 4 stars. — Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missing the ultimate aftermath

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Great BTB, short and sweet!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Liked the story. Loved the way he dismissed the MIL. Cumminginsiderher I Loved your commentary and you should write a story about your experiences. I have done some surveillance for a couple of relatives and friends. Nothing to professional, just some pictures of embraces etc. Also, some tailing with no bad behavior. Not patient enough to doit professionally...Probably not smooth enough either. BTRH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't you just love how the 'expert' critics are lucky to assemble 5 sentences at the most? Right nixrocs?

Thank you Beast, would enjoy some new tales. 5 stars!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another gem. 5 stars.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Brilliant! 5-Star! Perhaps a little heavy on the Amateur Dramatics, but hey, it's a story right, so a little "Dramatic Licence" is allowed! .

Well done, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cool there was actually some beast in that guy istead of pablum for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good and creative story. Even us introverts have our limits and once reached, often becomes explosive. I pushed my wife's lover through the dining room window in front of the PA State police. 9 days later I got released and went back to living without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So thankful for writers who know how to deal with betrayal! thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing that I would’ve added was to tell the father in law that if all his daughters are sluts, he should investigate their mother!

ZK

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

The slut daughter likely learned from mom.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best simple btb stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And that's how you write a short , concise , entertaining btb story .

5 * all day long .

BP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Uncommonly good! A satisfying read.

1-star X 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done short story. What a slut...

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

A day late and a dollar short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star. Nicely done and slayed the dragon to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, but it would have great to about the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My late dad told me once” I don’t want you to have a hard life, but I don’t want it to be too easy, either” . What I figured out it means, is people who never have to work for anything, usually end up worthless. The wife in this story, was convinced by her Narcissist mom, that she was better than everybody else, and could do whatever she wanted. Garbage in, garbage out. Next case.

5 stars.

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

What a slut! And how they cry when they're caught. Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I learned it by watching YOU, Mom!!!

Insert anti drug PSA here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The response from the in laws is just like that of mine when it was confirmed that their daughter was a slut, liar, and down right evil bitch. He she rots in hell but she will have the good company of my ex. lol

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

To Anonymous that wants to know the aftermath…..they got divorced. End of story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Sad story of a spoiled slut.

PraetusPraetusover 1 year ago

A great short story. I would like a follow up (but thats just me wanting MORE DRAMA)

Heck a story showing how the ex actually turns herself around but still carries the guilt. I like redemption over raac. But not sure what else could be taken from this. A sad story but also a hopeful one.

BillandKateBillandKateover 1 year ago

Perfect as is - 5 stars. Thanks for a good btb without going over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Wish there was a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

flash story; short neat complete grade 5

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

This was a nice story start, looking forward for some more development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. It was quick, down and dirty. She burned herself.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

I just love the fact that you had the slut's bitch Mom provide him with more evidence of her fucking around while he was at the seminar. Great job and 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I really loved this, so short but to the point, great writing, great character design

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the burn on Marge.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Short and oh so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nicely plotted, nicely written, nicely wrapped

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat11 months ago

I think I used to know this family. Rings very true. 5*

rruymannrruymann11 months ago

MARGE SHOULD HAVE TO ALL THE CURCH LADIES AND DELIVER A FORMAL RETRACTION OF HER CHARGES

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler10 months ago

Well done. What a fun story. Thanks

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

I'm not sure surprised your ending pedered out by the way you started the story with the ending you had you should have went into depth of the wedding and everything then the ending would have been fine but as it stands it well sucked you should rewrite it and flourish it out and give it a better ending or follow by what I just said and go into depth with the actions at the wedding

vanyevanye9 months ago

Why did he ask Dad to not be there?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Short well done bur non erotic

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great fucking story. Bitch is a slut, no man with balls wants to marry a slut.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

I love a really good flash story and this is one of the best! This is my second read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story one can only hope that he does find someone to love and trust. Would have enjoyed the sequel if it had been written. BardnotBard

OlefishermanOlefisherman5 months ago

Very believable story unfortunately. I just lived to long and spent my life in the wrong profession. Saw way to much heartache and pain people suffering and recovering witch was the plus but they moved on and I was not a pleasant part of their lives.

It's just a story remember so don't take it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's clear she's a slut. Surely there were signs early on. Don't rush into marriage folks. In fact don't bother with it at all. You don't need that shit. I feel bad for the suckers Lisa finds next.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

There was definitely signs from the start he chose to ignore you can't hide being that big of a slut her mother knew all along at very least her dad probably did as well so they acting all sorry for him is just a act there just sorry that he caught her not sorry for what she did your ending was extremely weak and boring you should went into some detail about him humiliating her and all her lovers as well as her sister instead you let the cheating sluts and there co conspiracy mom and dad get away with the betrayal

SignedBTWSignedBTW5 months ago

Re: Vanye

Try re-reading the story, as in really read it, he gave a very clear explanation why he didn't want his father there. Since I already voted on this story I won't do it again. Still *****'s Signed: BTW

NicealloverNiceallover5 months ago

A hopeless situation leads a husband to divorce in this interesting story. I think that it would have been more interesting had there been just one episode of cheating. It would still lead to divorce but the arguments would have been very different.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter4 months ago

Great little story. well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Depending on what church the dragon belongs to, she might be in serious trouble. There’s still a few that will excommunicate her for violating the Ninth Commandment.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed it and gave it 5 stars for NOT taking her back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...