All Comments on 'About Last Night'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 9 years ago
Thanks, Mother in Law!

For that additional evidence to use at the hearing, lol.

funksofunksoalmost 9 years ago
Agree

Loved the extra bit about the hotel to dig the hole deeper... Great story.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

This was a great piece. While the act(s) of betrayal had already taken place the author was able to maintain suspense throughout the story. The actions of the husband were honorable and courageous considering the circumstances. Much the way a man alone, trapped with his arm wedged between boulders had to use a pocket knife to amputate his own arm, Daniel had to cut his cheating whore off to save his own life and to keep the infection from spreading to him, and eventually to his children. There is no other answer to cheating. Even if you keep the wife, and somehow survive the infection, you are NOT stronger. You are weaker from all the damage and the poison from the infection. All for what? Someone who has not proven their love for you and their commitment to your union. All for someone who has proven the opposite! They have no respect for you, let alone love and the have nothing but contempt for marriage! You actually have a duty to let the community know about a harlot like this. She her sister and her mother are two evil witches in the community and they will destroy others unless they are shunned.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHEN YOU START OFF BEING THE #1 FAVORITE

and the defense stumbles, one word GOOOOAAALLLL. TK U MLJ LV NV p/s 1st time again. mlj

bibble36bibble36almost 9 years ago
Another good short story

Great story and well put together. By the way if I had a mother in law like his I would spend hours trying to scrub the letters off the welcome mat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please get some of the

sickos to read this and see how humans react to apiece of garbage, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rubbish

so you can't hold your wife, why do you think anyone wants to hear about it ?

You moron, write something that is worth reading or fuck off and hang yourself you misery spreading vegetable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Even if she didn't know that he knew about the other incidents, SHE knew about them, so how can she hypocritical as to sit there tearfully saying "It was just one time"?

And the M-I-L, "I expected better from you, Daniel." When we all know she expected WORSE from him, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Done!

Very effective flash story!

The only thing that was missing was a discussion of total honesty. He should have given her the one chance (that she was looking for) to confess every transgression during the marriage. When she lied, (as every cheater looking to minimize the damage will), he brings up the bridal shower stripper fiasco. Then, as MIL attacks with her "evidence", a final nail of the coffin is driven in. I would have liked him to wax poetic, with a sillioguy on trust, showing her parents that THEY can no longer trust their own daughter to be honest with them, then how in the hell can they expect HIM to ever trust her again?? Again NO TRUST, NO MARRIAGE!

As it was, I still gave you a 5. These are the types of stories we come here to LW looking for. Cheating happens, but the cheaters get caught, and pay the price!

Thanks!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 9 years ago
Well Done!

This story was much superior to the crap usually published on this site. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not erotic

Doesn't belong on this site.

Oh woe is me! I do declare I may faint dead away from the antics of my faithless wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@rubbish

Apparently someone doesn't understand the concept of free will. No one can keep a wife under control. The best they can hope for is that their love is equally reciprocated. Good story.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 9 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Was a great read. Thanks so much

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I love it when a person digs their own grave.

It saves you a long sweaty afternoon. All that's left is to kill them and dump them in.

That fact that the mother in law produced the proof that this wasn't a "one time thing" saved a lot of arguing, speculation, and denial. Thanks mom!

Great story. Thoroughly entertaining. 5 stars.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Awww, his feelings are hurt that someone went and played with his toys.

Giving him the chance to revel in self righteous fury. The truth that hubby avoided mentioning is that he wasnt in love with his wife. This was just an excuse for him to get on his high horse and show the world what kind of an asshat he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From the story ..

"I still didn't know why she'd cheated"

And neither does the reader, which is what makes these types of stories so lame. The cheating wife is the villain by definition, no explanations, no background, nothing.

Poor poor husband the victim. He chose her. Doesn't he have any brains in his head?

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
@whackadoodle

Apparently a few people played with his toys and returned it to him broken. Then he has a couple of people telling him that he should be grateful that the toy was returned to him at all. I'd be self righteous too.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Loving wifes

What i hate the most in all these storys is the fact that weman are discribed as total morons having no apparent caracter,are weak and victims to all kind of predators

I'm an old man now but over all my adult life i never heard or withnessed a woman comming home with a cumdripping pussy,the places i worked never were semi bordello's where everybody chased everybody

I don't deny that adultery is commited in a big way ,there are troughout the world more then 50% of divorces but is it all due to adultery ? many times what the divorcees tell is not what it says on the courtpapers,what ex husband will confess to spouses violence,it's easier to say she cheated

We all know that woman crave flattery ,they need to be reassured and yet how many husbands do this ? very few,too few ,the woman raises the kids,they cook and clean and these days many have to work and what do they get in return ? nothing really much and then husbands are shocked theyr weman go for apreciation elswhere,no shit

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
good story

the only thing wrong with this, it was to short. it was very effective. just divorce her and make it as public as he can. this way its a twofer. he can get his ex wife and piss off her mother at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story keep it going.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Good story, but with no surprises...

Good story, but with no surprises, not even the trump his mother-in-law thought she had...If the other daughter was mentally deranged as this one, the other marriage has ended too...3*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Another story straight from the therapist's couch

I'm consistently amazed to discover that so many men use this site as a form of therapy. This story reminded me of the scenes I've seen on TV or in movies, where the person receiving psychological therapy is asked to envision the person who wronged them as a pillow, and then scream at the pillow and beat it with their fists until they feel better.

"Lisa" in this story is nothing more than a pillow: an empty, vacuous, self-absorbed, heartless, uncaring, sex-crazed, demon with no redeeming qualities whatsoever (except her pretty face.) Hell, even the mother-in-law in this tale is a one-dimensional pillow, whose sole purpose for being included in this story is to allow the narrator to vent even more of his frustration and anger toward women.

I can only hope that these stories (and there are SO many stories on this site with the same redundant plot, all featuring the same soulless women and calm, cool, collected, and heroic men) give some comfort to those who seek it.

I can't imagine being betrayed by my wife, and perhaps I would react the same way by seeking comfort from stories like this one. I just find it odd that it would occur to anyone to visit an erotic website to gain such comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is swingerjoe gay ?

I think so !

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
How do you connect swingerjoe being gay with his comment?

When I browsing for interesting comments I came across that one. I thought that maybe swingerjoe expressed a hidden love for cocks or a curiosity about giving a blowjob. Anything that would have warranted the comment made by Mr. Anonymous. As it turned out, it was just a lame juvenile dig that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. It was the equivalent of saying, "Yo Momma!"

If you guys are going to insult someone, at least be creative.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the aspect of Lisa, and her mother, digging themselves ever deeper.

I have run into many people that find themselves trapped by things they have done (not sexual but bad behavior) and it is amazing how people you thought of as honest will lie blatantly to try to evade responsibility. Teachers, students, teenagers, business people, almost anyone. I suspect that someone of the nature to do such bad things to begin with don't have the morals to tell the truth and take responsibility.

Sure, most of the time we don't have such convenient evidence like a blowjob video and timing of the hotel visit while he was out of town. Most of us would have to suffer with not being sure or even not being aware. It's unfair and unjust. That's what makes this a worthwhile story; in this case, justice was served.

As to what I get out of such stories, it's a classic formula to have a hero and a villain and a struggle between them. Most people want to have such stories end by justice being done and the villain losing. If the villain wins, we know the story isn't over yet. My only complaint about loving wives stories is that so many of the women are weak villains. They are stupid and collapse as soon as they are discovered. I like the stories that have a good villain, where the hero has to work hard to win. It makes the victory earned and sweeter.

I also like the realistic ending of this story. He was hurt. He recognized he still loved her but could not accept her behavior. He also knew he would probably be happy and loved again, even if it was hard to see that right now. That seems like a real reaction. A lot of times the hero doesn't do a victory celebration, he's just grateful he won and that evil was stopped. The hero is often sad that such struggles have to take place. i.e. he is humble.

Nice work,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good short story . Swinger joe writes his own stories.

So much for annoy bulshit bashing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent and realistically written story line.

Shit does happen, mother in law's can be bitches atop their ivory towers and this one was portrayed very well here. The bullshit she passed to her church ladies was typical and ol' Danny gets to shove all that plus more down her throat & up her ass right after church for all her "friends" to see & hear. Payback's a bitch especially fun when done to a deserving bitch!!

BRAVO!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
NO swinger Joe isnt Gay he is just a 1st class asshole

swinger joe wrote this crap .." I'm consistently amazed to discover that so many men use this site as a form of therapy.."

I am consistently amazed by the number of moronic baseless unsupported idiotic statements turds like swinger Joe make. NO one here ever goes after his lifestyle (not consistently) . It is his life and his choice. But swinger joe in many of his posts consistently bashes straight Heterosexual men who want nothing more than a traditional marriage

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Dear Harry

"NO ONE" goes after my lifestyle?? I'm laughing my ass off! That is hilarious.

First of all, no one here even knows what my lifestyle is; they just assume, as you do. Secondly, please -- I'm begging you -- find just ONE example of where I have "bashed" heterosexual men who prefer a traditional marriage. You're full of shit, Harry.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 9 years ago

I'm amazed that anyone here expects that the worthless, anonymous little cowards who make up this section's core readership would be a)homophobic and b)too stupid to come up with good insults. It fits with the overall tone of this section, which is hostile to anyone who actually comes to a porn site looking for porn rather than bitter, lonely old men ranting about how dumb the sluts who left them were and how they probably regret it.

Well, that or snuff porn about how hot it would be to blow your wife away after forcing her to drink her boyfriend's piss. Somehow that qualifies for this section too these days apparently.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Nothing wrong with using Loving Wives for therapy

Not all of us are as evolved (devolved is more accurate i think) as the bright literary lights of literotica. Each reader and author should be able to use these tales in ways that work for them and the arrogance to suggest otherwise is sad.

Lisa was a pillow? How about Sabrina was cum bucket and an excuse for a wimp who can't satisfy his wife?

I enjoyed this piece for what it was, fiction, a release for some (certainly not a stroke piece), and even therapy. Yes the characters were pretty one two dimensional but that nature was integral to the story telling. Thank you DFWBeast for this contribution. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but at least the protagonist wasn't a willing cuck anxious to hear about his whore wife's escapades and savoring the taste of another man's cum on his way to "enlightenment"

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 9 years ago
frontlinecaster

Are you upset because this story didn't give you any fuel to pull on your worthless little dick? Why does every story have to oblige your perverted fantasies? Asshole...

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 9 years ago
*****

Chuckle 😎

Had most of the bits and pieces all rolled into one flash.

Nicely done!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Suspense. ...

I agree with sugna's comments.

A really good, entertaining read and the author kept the suspense going right up till the end.

The mother in law and the hotel were a great engineered plot twister !

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Beautifully done flash story

The mother-in-law not bothering to find out the truth about her daughter before rushing to her defence left herself open for a torpedo.. The soon to be ex-wife was kind of easy to take-down. It sounds like she never looked in the mirror.

cpetecpetealmost 9 years ago
Well Done

a great flash to read

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Done

but sure glad my step-daughter, Lisa, moved far away from here several years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Does make you wonder a woman so stupid, selfish, and immature could win his love.

I feel his pain, but he should have done better due diligence. He's right not to get married again if he can't discern cheap shitty women better than that.

phd70phd70almost 9 years ago
Fine Flash Tale!

Really enjoyed the story. Not sure what 'last night' referred to since wife cheated several times over some multiple days. Thanks for the tale. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really liked the twist of turning the mother in law's evidence back against her as the third strike.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing a very entertaining story.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was a good read

Especially considering the drivel that's continually being put out there.

Easily five stars.

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 9 years ago

great story. thanks for sharing!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Excellent

PG again. It's amazing the stupidity of cheating spouses. It seems the slut was brazen enough to cheating several times with several men and thought by apologizing it would make it better. I wonder how much her parents knew of her activities. The only thing she regretted was getting caught.

About the therapy spoken about in early comments, being a part of this site has helped me immensely. Actually I accidently came across a story called "A loving wife dies" which made me think of the dying wife's behavior and compared it to my memory. This allowed to my discovery of my late wife's discretions which has lead me to be here, reading different tales and of course, the revenge and justice against cheating wives being my favorite. It shows different forms of getting back at my cheating wife, which, her being deceased, wasn't possible. Thus my therapy, which goes on to this day.

Five Stars for this tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Substance ?

A boring tale with no substance, total rubbish, the only merit it has is that it's short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a load of rubbish

Another story about a tupid middle aged WHite Guy who cant fuck and his wife fucks anothe guy and the cuklded idiot starts acting like GOD!!! Ha ha ha! Go and so fuck yourself up the ass you stupid author! Listen, another guy is gonna fuck your wife and make you suck his dick. When you start moaning, he's gonna fuck your ass. So don't moan, suck quitely! My rude comment is far more interesing than your stupid story, bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I very much enjoy this author's work. While well written the plot was, IMHO, thin. There needs to be character development and the wife needs to have some redeeming value. In this story the wife is a cheat pure and simple with divorce the only realistic decision. Emotional turmoil and reasons to still love the offending partner with reconciliation possible. This is what make the stories memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4*s

The best flash story on here. Gave you4*s!! Great character development . Wow, I felt like I really know him ,his wife and her parents!! Understandable dialogue that expressed the character's thoughts.

My highest complement DFWBeast is ; I want a big,long story with this man ,and his mom and dad ( who we didn't meet,lol). Then you get a 5* score!!

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORON WHO IS AFFRAID TO SAY WHO HE IS

Who says he is a white guy and when did twenty seven become middle age.

Did you even read the story or where you to busy sucking some white guys cock to bother with anything else other than the espousing your purile repetitive fetish fantasy.

My god it make you believe comments should be restricted to those with an I Q above one.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

since the wedding was a while back, what is the significance of the title? What happened last night?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

I enjoyed how the tables were turned on the mother and wife.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Great on several key points!

First, his dad wasn't dead!

Second, the thing with the car being in the shop while he was at the seminar. I don't think I ever saw that before.

Also, I didn't note a single grammatical error.

And last, not like me, you didn't take forever to get to the finish line.

I'd call that a grand slam!

Please, let's see some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
guys, guys, guys

don't pick on swingerjoe and frontlinecaster. they provide a valuable service daily. where else can we get a free laugh at their expense? Oh, let's not forget Bonnie . She's another dandy, good for a laugh.

markranemarkranealmost 9 years ago
Well Done!

Original concept and execution! And the BTB crowd doesn't have anything to complain about!

leviayersleviayersalmost 9 years ago

enjoyed your story 5 but the comments are even ,more entertaining. I dont understand why the cuck crowd or the btb crow read the stories they hate and then such vile comment. i like the btb stories and only comment and vote on the ones i really enjoy. if i find a story leaning to willing cuckdom, i close it and find a story more to my liking. the folks that like the others are welcome to them seems like a strange lifestyle choice from my perspective. again, thanks for an excellent story

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Interesting And Entertaining!

A flash story is short, by definition. Sure, I wish it was longer because it was a good story. This guy met with his soon-to-be ex and cut off all her arguments before she could quote from the 'cheaters' handbook'. The wife was very simply a cheater, she had no redeemable qualities. This guy did nothing wrong, he just wanted out. If he knew of the couple times she cheated, there were probably more that he didn't know about. How could he ever trust her again? Good job and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

I for one would enjoy another flash story titled About Last Year, where Danny moves on with his life. It would include Stephanie and Mike's resolution, and of course what happened to the dearly departed wife, and mother-in-law. Would be nice to have that bitch's husband divorce her.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Just not long enough. There is a lot that be added to this one. Where is FINISHTHE DAMBSTORY when you need him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
short , sharp , sweet

well written , loved the dialogue.

flash story should have some punch & power .. and this one delivered it in spades & ticked all the right boxes ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Leviayers

If you call this a btb then you re only 1st step away from being a cuckyboy.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second time reading this.

He was no cuck, of that we can be certain. How he deduced who she was with, well, after the wedding he must have gone to great lengths to search out her recent past. To see if he could get over it. However, if she went with the good doctor while he was out of town then she must have done other things. Yet he took the high road, and in doing so showed that he was stronger in spirit than any of them. That he put them all in their place took strength not weakness! So no Rambo or special forces, no histrionics, just cold unbending facts. Marge expected better? He was better, she was expecting someone like her husband, some milktoast kind of guy to just take it. No, sorry Margery he was better than you would ever know. For his family he would spare no expense or effort to make their lives better or to protect them from the evils of the world. What he would not do is succumb to being cuckolded by his wife. The one that is supposed to have his back against all others, foreign or domestic (i.e. Family, or outsiders)! Reminds me of certain oaths that I have taken throughout my life, service, wedding and at the birth of my child. While I may have fallen short due to my time away whether on duty, or at work, but my family always understood that it was done both to protect them as well as to provide for them. Now with my illness the tables have turned a bit due to disability but my wife was and still is there for me every single day. She visited me when I was on duty (took a bit of finagling let me tell you) but she managed it. When I was in hospital multiple times, and in rehab after to walk again, she was always there, my biggest cheerleader and my staunchest ally. She fought the doctors when they just wanted to send me home because it was getting expensive with all the palliative care that was needed, and the tests that she brow beat them into doing.

I can go on, but to what point. Well the point is that what we had here was a woman who obviously didn't have what it takes to keep her vows, or oaths if you would. How some cheaters still manage to hold security clearances is beyond me. Or even work in a doctors office, keeping patient info private. If they would cheat on their spouse then there is no end to the levels of depravity that they would sink to.

Make what you will with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

none of that letting her have her dignity shit. let everyone know what a slut she is.the stories where the wronged husband just slips away without at least a token of justice pisses me off. most of the time he doesnt even let his wife's lover's wife know whats going on. this is even worse to than if your friends knowing and not telling you.

krafttykrafttyover 8 years ago

great story. bu tit needs a few more chapters telling.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
FTDS?

I wouldn't say that the story isn't finished, but an epilog showing the M-I-L getting embarrassed at church would be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Always a great read. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Plie of crap is the asshole of LIT dear annony!!!

I gave you a 5

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@Anonymous 06/09/15 - "I still didn't know why she'd cheated"

"The cheating wife is the villain by definition, no explanations, no background, nothing."

What "explanations" and/or "background" do we need? She CHEATED 3 times that we KNOW about! She IS the villianess!

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 8 years ago
Great, Greater, Greatest!

That's about all I can say about this one.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
my opinion

If I found out, upon returning from my honeymoon, that my wife had sucked off some stripper at her batchelerette party , I would do my utmost to get the marriage annulled. Failing that, I would divorce her skanky ass in a heartbeat. Why waste any additional time with the deadbeat.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
really good !

I really enjoyed this. Sad thing to realize that you've married a serial cheater , but at least he only wasted 5 years , and not 25 and had kids to suffer as well.

Also enjoyed that the Harpy Bitch mother-in-Law got a big dose of comeuppance as well. I've had the misfortune of having one of those models in my life as well , not for the faint of heart !

5*'s

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Great story

A really great story. Having a dragon lady mother-in-law of own, i truly enjoyed how he put her in her place. Btw I do that with mine. Fortunately nothing to do with my loving and faithful wife, but with her need to stick her nose in our business.

In any case, a great and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No need to put her car in the shop for this plot to work

"That Chicago business trip was actually a training seminar my company sent me to in order to get certified. I have about thirty other attendees that can vouch that I was at every boring session for all four days. While I was out of town we put Lisa's car in the shop for some maintenance repairs. Want to guess whose vehicle she drove while it was in the shop?"

Don't even have to go that far... if the company paid to put him onto a plane to Chicago there's a paper trail, the airline tickets, the room bill from the Orchard Field Hilton, the Windy City Rent-a-Jalopy beater, the taxi fare after the hire car broke down and had to be hauled away by the AAA, the restaurant tab from that Al Capone-themed restaurant with the deep-dish pizza, the telephone calls back home, all of those expenses would be documented - every penny of it - so he can get his company to reimburse him for it all. Businesspeople are meticulous about this so that these sort of costs don't get taken out of their own after-tax income; the company pays and it's a business expense, everything documented. That would leave no doubt that he left his own vehicle behind and someone else is driving.

RhomanovRhomanovover 7 years ago
*****

Reread and still a 5.

To 7/26 Anony, the car / shop nicely closed the question "Why was she driving his car?". Much cleaner than your summation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Haven't Read In A While

I had forgotten the twist at the end, where we find out that his father isn't actually dead!

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
I agree with anon.

A really good read.

A sequel would be great.

Great work.

5 *

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Well Played

I loved the decision to go for "maximum embarrassment." ;-)

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
CYOA - Rarely this simple

Doesn't happen that often but nice when you have all your ducks in a row. Even better when the in-laws add wood to the fire. A good story that didn't demand nor require graphic images to demonstrate the depth of pain. Case closed in the absence of any new facts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AIN'T NO FOOL LIKE THAT THERE GIRL

Yep she's mouth deep in do do! Which brings me back to my saying

With the population of the world chances are that this really happened? FREAKING SOBERING WHAT?

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Again

Stupid. Some cheating whore cunts just get stupid. "Oh, I'll just apologize and he'll forgive me and forget all about it. In a month or so I'll go looking for fresh meat."

Slag married cunts think like that. Stupid bitches.

yeah, I got issues

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Some comments on these stories complain that there isn't an explanation for "why" she cheated. This says it best:

"I still didn't know why she'd cheated but then even knowing the reason wouldn't have changed the fact my marriage was dead"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LACKOF MATERIAL...

I've seen a lot of stories, the same stories, given different names and reposted. I know I've seen this one named something else. And it's not the only one. That's what's got me convinced that all these stories are written by 4 or 5 guys at the most. So many stories use the same terminology over and over..."opened a new account in my name only" why woud you need to specify the "only"part of that passage? And the "I love you only" line. Same sentiment. Only a non English speaker would keep using the same phrase over and over like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one time thing or not.

no honorable man should spare a cheating spouse and vice versa. even if she think of cheating and he comes to know he should divorce her, no cheating spouse is worth keeping.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 6 years ago
Wish comments were on

Great story, funny to see characters hoist on their own petard.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it.

This is the first of your stuff I've read and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simple, short but really great story

I liked this short, simple and straight to the point story....very enjoyable to read.

Congrats to the author and please keep writing more great stories like that!

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A second chapter dealing with,,,,

I can see where a second chapter; the lawsuit against the Doctor, the lawsuit against the strippers, each of them for "Alienation of Affection". With the recording made- which, in some places it's OK for one person to make a recording without the other persons knowledge is permissible? I see a Doctor who is forced into retirement once his insurance pays out the ass. I see a few strippers company's getting screwed, severely- once word gets out that the male strippers will fuck married women? Their husbands would put a stop to it real quick like.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Simply excellent

a story doen't have to be long to be great. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Smirk

I notice you and a number of other literotica writers have your protagonists smirking from time to time. Often, from the context, it is intended as a positive thing. But smirks are nasty, self-righteous smiles.

“Smirk: smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.”

phil2213phil2213about 6 years ago
Dynamite comes in small packages just like this terse short story.

You cover the characters quite effectively in their development and their meanderings especially the mother in-law who you characterized as the dragon. I got a clear picture of the setting the characters and the emotion of their meeting. It was extremely well done. The scene reminded me of a movie called Apocalypse which was about a wayward army officer who deserted. The keywords describing the emotional scene of this story were, " I was riding on the edge of a razor blade".

This story covered s great deal of hardcore life changing experiences that could skyrocket any persons emotions off into orbit. This story took s great deal of focus and organization to cover a multitude of subject matter which appeared effortless and totally comprehensive. I am in awe of such talent and appreciate you sharing it. Thank you for a five stars story.

0zed0zedalmost 6 years ago
5

Five Stars! What more can I say!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Perfect very short Flash

Agree - 5-stars.

Wonder why “Comments” are closed for this.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Well, not comments...

... but active scoring.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Anony - re.: car in shop vs papertrail....

Really? Right there, in front of the MIL, who thought she had a “Gotcha” he’s able to throw it back in her face within 10 seconds as a double Gotcha, and you’re going on about finding a papertrail? Wow. Your version, while certainly reasonable, sure is boring. You do get it was an unforseen way to get back at that sanctimonious meddling bitch of a MIL, right?

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
why the tape?

Must have missed it. I'm imagining her playing it at a grave site.

The berating speech can get overdone, especially in front of other people...But thankfully, maybe merely due to length, it didn't reach epic fail proportions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To: Why the tape...

Daddy is still alive: he was asked not to come because he thought that the confrontation would degenerate into a yelling match between Daddy and the Dragon.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
5*

well written and great ending

i loved it

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Very well written, great dialog. Kudos for hitting on the trust issue at the end,

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Nice.

A bit of an overkill turning a slut into a super slut,

but everything else was spot on.

If I could've rated the story,

it would've got my top ratings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
2018 Followers
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...