About Music and Determinism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew was in heaven. Period. His decision to learn a single, simple, waltz step and master it with practice paid in spades. Unconcerned about what to do or where to go, he just led her angelic Mea and she followed him, encouraging him with grateful stares and sparkling smiles and carrying herself with the poise and presence her dress dictated.

The shocked spectators cheered and clapped loudly. Even better, Matthew, being so familiar with the music, dove into each separate movement with a perfectly synched tempo adjustment and with a premonition and perfection which startled and delighted all, even Mea.

They danced flawlessly and effortlessly the entire orchestral arrangement of the waltz and when Matthew, to the sound of the final snare roll, dipped his princess, the gathered friends roared an ovation that Fred Astaire and Cyd Charisse would have envied. Both were beaming and panting. Matthew had moist eyes.

(You did it... THIS you have done right for her... and for yourself... good for you!)

While everybody else requested a dance from the bride, Matthew finally had a second to take in the reception in front of him.

His three stooges were there, and to his surprise and delight all came accompanied: Delfaro brought Barbara and the girls, Martin came with his son Mathis and Jacques came with his wife Claudine. That caused his heart to tinge somewhat, as Claudine was Lupe's bridge partner, but she made very clear, from her first hug, that she was there for him and his future.

Gina and Elizabeth were also dancing happily, Gina with her husband and Elizabeth with one of her new rowing friends. The rest of the attendees, coworkers of Mea's and Oars club and museum friends, all seemed to mingle happily enough. As he had done so often in the past, Matthew literally drank and absorbed the happiness around him.

He then went to thank Oliver, who served him the most perfectly chilled Di Saronno without being asked. Almost spiritually drunk from the happy vibe and spurred on by liquid courage, he finally worked himself up to his last task of the night and picked up the microphone from James.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my friends, Mea my darling, if I can please have your attention?" The bustle happily subsided and Mea stepped forward. "No, don't worry, not a speech! well, maybe... sort of. Before I walk away with the spectacularly beautiful focal point of this perfect day and try to get her out of that magnificent dress of hers, Mea and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being here with us today..."

"Of course, marriage is an act of love and a life pact but it is also an act of pageantry, a declaration to the world... so it goes without saying that it needs a gathering, an audience, to witness and validate that declaration and you, our good friends of recent and old, have been par to the perfection of this day. So thank you again for being here, thank you for... just being you and, finally, I hope you have a pleasant night - I am sure James and Oliver will help immensely in that capacity. And I thank you both."

"Now, before I go, I have a final gift I want to give my darling wife and share with you. You should know one of the quirks that has marked our couple, since our early dates, is a habit of discussing music and determinism... well that and me not being able to keep my hands off of her!"

"So, with this in mind, I will offer my Mea a musical offering that will CERTAINLY result in us NEVER going to karaoke night. It is a song I have known almost all my adult life, but somewhat neglected... after all, even Tony Banks once commented it is almost too banal... but there is nothing banal about you, my darling love, or about how I feel about you and about us... and since, in this case, the song is perfect, well, here goes. Bear with me, honey, please, no cringing, booing or running away... those of you who know the words can join in... God knows I need the help."

After an expectant silence settled in, Matthew took the plunge, a cappella.

- Stay with me,

- My love I hope you'll always be

- Right here by my side if ever I needed you

- Oh my love

Mea heard some whispers and "aaahhhs" in the crowd, surely from his friends. As Mea herself did not know the song, she felt a brief pang of jealousy for a past of his that was theirs and not hers. No matter, she will own their future... and she listened.

- In your arms,

- I feel so safe and so secure

- Everyday is such a perfect day to spend,

- Alone with you

Matthew started hesitantly but, as if the song itself possessed him, he really got into it, to the point that James had to lower the mike output to avoid feedback. Matthew was all in now, and although he would never be a Phil Collins, right now he was singing for his life.

- I will follow you will you follow me,

- All the days and nights that we know will be

- I will stay with you will you stay with me,

- Just one single tear in each passing year

Voices had joined in, for what seemed to be obviously the chorus. But no groupie was ever as admiring and awed as Mea was of her new lead singer.

- With the dark,

- I see so very clearly now

- All my fears are drifting by me so slowly now,

- Fading away

- I can say,

- The night is long but you are here

- Close at hand I'm better for the smile you give

- And while I live

- I will follow you will you follow me

- All the days and nights that we know will be

- I will stay with you will you stay with me

- Just one single tear in each passing year

By now, Mea joined in on the chorus, her eyes moist and her heart bursting. As she had, by now, become as corny as he ever was, her tear shed, on cue, along her cheek.

- There will be, I will follow you...

Matthew was wiping the tear from her face and he choked up, unable to sing the coda. "Sorry babe, it was almost finished anyway... I love you..." And Mea threw herself in his arms, dress and all, for a kiss of admiration, under a thunder of applause and cheers. And as Matthew handed the mike back to James and tried to carry his bride away, James ordered him to stay put.

"No way you get to leave after a bomb like that mister! You, Sir, are going to let us share you for another 5 minutes and give us a last dance. I'm sure Mea won't mind. Now, bear in mind, it's a video clip from a 1979 song I just downloaded from YouTube - Mr. Collins had hair then! But let's all give a hand for the Carmichaels and, one more time, Follow You Follow Me!"

As the lone guitar riff began, Matthew requested the dance with a bow, Mea curtseyed her approval and they settled on a slow dance, as if they were all alone in front of the bed. She was crying profusely on his shoulder and Matthew didn't dare stop her. In between sobs, she also whispered sweet nothings of appreciation in his ear, along with a nibble or two.

"I hope you know I'm crying in happiness. This day has been SO perfect and I love you SO much. I will thank you forever for this gift of love... I don't know what to DO with all these emotions..." (nibble) "By the way... this is our song now. I want to dance it every night before loving you, so please put it in our playlist..." (nibble) "Oh, one more thing: Genesis is officially the greatest musical band in History..." (nibble) "You were wrong, honey, karaoke with you sounds like a really great idea..." (nibble) "I want you so much... I am ready for our final act, my beautiful Monsieur Cordoba."

"Aye Aye, Madame Carmichael... our place or mine?"

"Yours is closer." And the hungry, husky smile was back.

After the throwing of the bouquet followed by a last round of handshakes, hugs and well wishes, James put on the traditional nuptial march for their exit and, after great care helping Mea getting seated in the Sentra, Matthew drove her back to his suite at the Inlet Inn.

So there they were, in the room, staring at each other. "Well sweetheart, it's official: OUR life begins here and now. God I love you so much... and you look so beautiful I almost don't want you to take it off... but do you need a hand with your dress, my princess?"

"Well, my good knight, I love you right back and yes, actually... since I gave my handmaiden the night off, your help with the dress will be appreciated." They proceeded slowly and, every time a body part of Mea was exposed, Matthew took a pause in order to shower it with soft moist kisses. "This feels heavenly, Matthew... YOU feel heavenly."

"Now, my darling, if you are tired - I'm sure you had a very long day - you can take a nap and we can consume before tomorrow's brunch. No pressure..." In fact, now that the adrenaline and high emotions were washing away, Mea felt deliciously dizzy, but she would not dare dispel the image of herself in love on her wedding night.

"No way you get away from me that easy, you old fart!" She was beaming. "Please get all nice and clean while I store all this; I also have a small surprise in mind for you." When Matthew came back to the bed, he noticed some towels laid on top of the bedspread. Mea had once more managed to puzzle him and requested, after a kiss, that he lay down on his stomach, on top of the towels. "I hope you enjoy this, my darling husband, I love you so very much and you do set a very high standard on tender loving care..." and without another word she proceeded to massage her lover's back and shoulders, to his surprised delight."

Feeling the porcelain soft hands of his wife and the gentle lubrication of the lukewarm pecan oil, Matthew cooed his appreciation. "Oh honey! This feeels greaaaat! Thank youuu."

Mea kept softly repeating "I love you..." while gently rubbing his back. Then, she did it again; another weapon from her arsenal.

Just as Matthew was about to comment she was overdoing it a little on the oil, he was shocked to feel her breasts slide on his back, soon to be added by the warmth of her entire chest gently rubbing and gliding on his back, legs and buttocks. Holding herself with her hands on his forearms, Mea gently used her entire body as a loving massage tool and felt the shared tingle from this delicious and intimate contact. Matthew could also feel an added tingling as her cock, now oiled and hard, suddenly exerted an added pressure on his lower back and butt cheeks that was sending Matthew completely wild.

"My God, Mea, I hope this feels as amazing to you as it does to me... this is REALLY FANTASTIC! I love you so much and I can feel your love everywhere all over... and your hard cock is making me nuts... please take me, my darling Mea... seal the deal and claim me as yours forever... I will be so happy... mmmh... honey, put your beautiful, magnificent cock where it belongs, please..."

"You really want it?"

"I can beg for it if you want..."

"No No! My beautiful Matthew, you will never have to beg, or even ask, to be loved by me. I love you so much... but this DOES feel quite amazing and I don't want to give it up just yet..."

"Then keep going, baby, make yourself happy... I certainly won't mind!" There was such gentleness is his voice, Mea could guess his lazy smile while she was sliding on his back a little while longer. With both his anus and her cock all oiled up, she penetrated him with ease and began humping him in earnest. "OOOHHH MEA WOW! That's incrediiiible, babbbyyy!... I love youuu!"

"That is sssooo truuue, hhoonneeyyy ... I... love my cock in your... perfffect... asss!!! Too excited babbyy, no controol, cum so fffasttt!!!"

"Do ittt! Do ittt! Will cum with youuuu! Plow me! Harder!!! Please!" This kind of carnal encouragement from Matthew was new and both startled and excited Mea who just pumped with all the speed and strength she could muster and they both exploded in joy and ecstasy.

"EEEEAAAAWWWWW! Mattheeew... love youuuu... so very gooood."

As Mea recovered her breathing, still oiled up and resting on Matthew's back, she was surprised to hear a small whisper "I'm sorry, baby..."

"What on Earth for, darling?" Though, by now, Mea knew Matthew well enough to guess.

"I love you, my beautiful Mea, but I think tonight I'm too pooped to peak." It was so like him to hide his despondency with banter. It was not the first time Matthew's body was unable to sustain Mea's youthful lead and Mea had indeed secured Matthew quite a bit during their time together, so he was no longer feeling the shame and sorrow of their first night together. But tonight of all nights... her heart really sank for him.

"Turn around baby. We. Are. Not. Done. Mea oiled her breasts some more and initiated her full-body massage on his chest, kissing him with probing passion and strong tongue dueling. She took great attention in grinding their oiled cocks and, suddenly, raised herself slightly on all fours and, gazing lovingly at her husband, she spurred him to action. "Go ahead, baby... jerk us off... make us both come... share yourself with me. I love you."

Matthew's eyes welled up and he didn't bother drying them. "My God, Mea, I am so lucky to have you... so very very lucky... stay mine forever..." And then, with one hand he pulled her back to a kiss and, with the other, he grabbed both of their cocks simultaneously and started stroking. Slowly at first, to make sure the oil was evenly spread and that he would not hurt her still sensitive cock. Soon he gained confidence and lost control; he stroke rapidly, then almost in a blur, the jolts of warm friction going straight to their full mouths as they groaned in pleasure. They came together, on cue, and after recovering from the orgasm both took tender time licking each other clean of their mixed cum.

Then, while kissing his adoring Mea, Matthew plunged his hand in the bowl of pecan owl and started massaging her lovely bottom.

"Mea darling... thank you for absolutely everything about you... now I would like very much to make you cum, may I?"

His eyes were burning with desire while his voice was full of tenderness and gratitude and Mea, in silent response, turned around to offer access to her asshole and laid on her back.

She gazed as Matthew rubbed, massaged then penetrated her sphincter with one finger, then quickly added another. Before losing her breath, Mea had to admit to herself he was getting really good at this. "Do you want more?" Matthew asked, now aware of the startling capability of his beautiful wife.

Mea looked on lovingly, adoring the attention of her husband. "Yes please, baby, more..." Three fingers in, Matthew repeated the request. At four fingers, Mea sighed in contentment. "That's perfect for tonight, Matthew... mmmgghhh you're good! You're making mee so hhot, babyy!!! Now get to work and make me cum!!! Hard!!!"

And Matthew did just that, full of desire, satisfaction, love and confidence. It just felt that good to him to be able to please her so well... whatever the means. He slammed his fingers in powerful thrust, right up to the point where his thumb squashed her butt cheek, and he repeated without relent. She yelled in joy at each trust and, when Matthew noticed some rigor back in her cock, he sucked it wildly. Mea was so full of sensations of love, she was going absolutely bonkers and incoherent.

To end it all, when Matthew realized he did not need his left hand for balance, he mauled one of her nipples. "OOoaaHHH!!! MMMhhhmmpphhh!!! OHHH!!! FFFUCCKKKKK!!! CUUUUMMMMnnnggg!!!

That was an orgasm for the ages. In fact, Mea went limp and almost fainted as Matthew was swallowing a last languid offering of cum from her cock. There would be no shower. In fact, they didn't even have the energy to get under the sheets and slept right then and there..

For her first morning as a married woman, Mea Cordoba woke up to the aroma of brewing coffee and to the voluptuous sensation of her cock in her husband's mouth. "Good morning, Monsieur Cordoba... I looove walking up with you in the morning; it smells and feels heavenly."

"Good morning my sweet angel. I hope you slept well... and enough." He had a lazy, contented smile and, after he kissed her cock, he shrugged and took an apologetic air. "Sorry about that... morning wood again..." She laughed in innocent delight as he went back at it. Matthew sucked her cock with quickening tempo, while massaging her balls and caressing whatever body part was in range of his remaining hand.

"Jeez baby... mmmhhh... you're doing it again... you ALWAAAYS do itttt! Going to cummm!!!" and Matthew greedily lapped in and swallowed her jets of cum. And kissed her breasts, nipples, breasts, neck, ears and whatever he could think of to interfere with her regaining control on her breathing. "Hiiiiii! Matthew, you fiend!!! Stop itttt!"

"Whatever you command, milady, I love you so..." Matthew was, as always, all smiles. In fact, he was always smiling near her. Another of his certainties, Mea thought... a marvelous certainty.

"Well, my gallant and devoted knight, I command you partake in your share..." Mea said in her best regal voice. And on that thought, she cuddled his cock with hands, lips and tongue to excite it to hardness, then oiled it with the remains of their wedding night massage bowl and, this morning, chose to place herself on all fours. "It's nice and hard this morning, baby... settle yourself in and give it to me good and deep, please."

Matthew was thinking a creating a new budget item for pecan oil purchase, so much he was appreciating the feeling of his oiled penis entering the love canal of his beloved. As always, her asshole was warm and inviting to him. She really meant it, back then "... every hour, on the hour..." he was amazed, he was in awe and he was in love.

As soon as he felt secure and comfortable, he increased his tempo to give her a thorough shafting. He knew he would not last long at that pace but Mea kept lovingly spurring him on. "Come on baby!!! Make me a Carmichael today, come in me, stud!!! I love you ... mmmgghhmm ... now and foreveeer ... Fuckk! Honeeeyy, you're doing it aggaiinnn, going to cum!!! How do youuu doooothat?!?"

"Tenderrrluv'ncarrre honeyyy ... justf'ryouuu ... mmmghhmmm! Cummm'nnnn!!!"

He came in her, panting, but managed to keep on going long enough afterwards for her to come as well, in a feral howl. Matthew dropped beside her to regain control on his heart rate and Mea showered him with loving kisses.

"My God, Mea... is there no limit to your talents? I am so amazed, all the time, at the heights where you take me, baby love. You always drive me wild, you always shower me in ecstasy and you always end up making ME feel like greatest lover in the universe!!! I love you so much, words fail me... how can I be so lucky? What do you see in me for you to choose me?"

"You know, honey, I had been thinking about that A LOT while you were gone... about how you could own my heart so much. This one time, I will ask you to look at things from my perspective: I have been a rejected child and a sex worker and I am a transgender - an object of shame, taboo, lewdness and what not. And sex work is... work. Such a past, plus the solitude to get away from it, should not be leading to romance..."

"And yet there you were, you who always saw me as a woman; who has always wanted me, wanted to BE WITH me; you for who being with me - and even IN me - was something natural, loving and pretty! You kept on feeding my heart until it burst. You turned me into a romantic, I who should have always remained a guarded cynic. Just listen at me go on right now... I almost sound like you! And that is such a good thing, baby! You are one in a million, my love, and I am the lucky one... oh, and don't sell yourself short in the loving department, honey; I really couldn't care less about attributes and statistics, except the one about me cuming at least twice every lovemaking session. Baby, I NEVER had that... EVER. And it's never kinky or dirty with you; you are so loving and giving, you woke up in me a desire for love and I so always want it now, want YOU now, it's a bit scary. I know this will sound over the top, but you almost make me feel grateful for my past life, baby, because it brought me to you."

1...67891011