About Vania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No that's quite okay," I sputtered, wondering how far she had gone in her undressing.

"I found nice shorts in the store," she let me know, "do you like them?"

Vania had opened the abaya all the way down to show a pair of lime green shorts that did not leave much to the imagination. I do not know how I managed to keep the car on the road, given that I could literally see her lithe legs all the way up to the pubic area. Also her long Pakistani kameez had vanished and in its place was a tank top that provided a generous view of her assets.

Instinctively I reached for the abaya, to cover her rather public display, but purely by accident my hand landed right between her thighs, with the back grazing up against her crotch. She gave a little slap on it and I pulled away immediately. She did not say anything, but her eyes did convey that I should not do it again.

"I'm sorry Vania, I just wanted to get the abaya to cover you up," I truthfully spoke, "it would be very bad for all if the police pulled us over."

Thankfully this seemed to work for her, and while it was good that we were not nailed by the authorities, it was a total downer that her gorgeous body went back under wraps after my eyes had only feasted on it for the briefest moment.

VII

"Would you like me to take this off?" she asked, indicating the sensational tank top.

"Are you kidding with me?"

"Didn't they tell you never to follow a question with another at school?"

"No I mean this does not sound right."

"Oh, but it is what you have been fantasizing about ever since the wedding, isn't it?"

"Come on Vania, we cannot do this."

"Okay, but why don't you take a closer look," she suggested as her top came off, showing a nicely sized set of breasts with the prettiest pink nipples I had ever seen.

My resolve melted as she stepped out of her shorts and placed them over my head. There were no panties underneath and she had a very inviting, clean shaven, pussy that I would have been crazy to ignore, to hell with all else.

We were in her bedroom, the items from the shopping trip already upstairs. I should have bid her farewell and gone off, but it was well past dinner time and she insisted on my staying. She had put some stuff in the oven and we had made small talk. The smell of burning meat made me realize that she had no clue about cooking and had set the controls totally wrong, spoiling our dinner.

Tears had come to her eyes. Without a thought I had pulled her to me to console her. Our lips had met and locked. She had taken my hand in hers and led me to her bedroom where now she stood statuesque and nude in front of me, answering my prayers of many weeks.

I took no time in disrobing and we were on her bed, kissing deeply, fondling each other and enjoying our warmth together. She was a fabulous kisser and I hated the idea of breaking off every so often to catch my breath. Her fingers were around my seriously engorged penis and she pulled it towards her midsection sending a very clear message.

She was still quite tight, given that her first experience had only been a few weeks ago, and her pussy gripped me fiercely. I began to pull in and out, finding the resistance of her tight vaginal muscles to be very stimulating and exciting. Vania tensed and I knew she was on the verge of coming. At the same time, I felt that I could no longer control the flow of events at my end. I felt a torrent of sperm jet out from me and into her deepest recesses.

VIII

Why was I so sticky and messy? Why was the phone ringing so loud and incessantly? My bed was a real mess, the entire set of blankets, sheets and comforters would need to go to the laundry. The phone had rung more than 10 times already.

"Hello," I yelled into the phone.

"Hi there, are you not coming to help me with my cooking, it's nearly lunchtime?"

"What?"

"You had mentioned you would give me cooking lessons after I burnt the food yesterday," she reminded me.

"Oh, did I?"

"Well you had volunteered to go get dinner, but then Mustafa had come back early from his trip."

"Did he?"

"Hey, have you been hitting the bottle a bit hard lately?"

Indeed I had. Yes we had gone shopping and Vania had certainly shown me more skin than I could have expected. She had offered to cook and burnt the food. Mustafa's early return had nixed alternative dinner plans. And no I had not sampled any treats. Rather the haze induced by finishing nearly half a bottle of scotch, to get her out of my mind, had caused my brain to play some serious tricks. My orgasm had been as real as could be, it was just that I had been making love to an apparition and Vania remained as far from me as ever. "Damn!"

IX

Mercifully a business trip that kept me out of the city for the better part of a month allowed me to focus back on work and less on the object of my affection. But finally it was time to get back home and potentially face her. It did not take long for my resolve, built up over the weeks away, to melt away again.

"Shahid, I have a surprise for you," she advised me most excitedly.

She had been a more than competent swimmer in her college days and during the past few weeks had taken a scuba course and was raring to go diving in the Red Sea. I was a member of a regular scuba group and it looked like we were inducting our newest member.

As per normal practice, the group met at our dive location twice every month early on Fridays. We had a regular group of five and more than often would have either a friend join or miss a member enabling the rest to form buddy pairs. The next Friday, we had the whole group show up, meaning that one person had to potentially hold off on the dive or be an awkward third. The arrival of Vania and Mustafa appeared not to solve things, as again we had seven persons.

Vania cleared the air announcing, "Shahid you are nominated by me to be my dive buddy."

"And what about Mustafa?"

"He has no plans to dive and since he is not a particularly good swimmer he decided to skip on the scuba course," she clarified, "do you mind being my buddy?"

I got drilled by dirty looks from the other four members of the dive group, each person thinking that I was exceedingly lucky, notably when she had peeled off her outer garments to reveal a gold bikini that left nothing to the imagination.

The group gathered up their dive gear and began the walk to the reef nearly half a mile away through knee deep water. Just a few yards in, Vania realized that she was getting burnt to a crisp. Though it was barely past 10 a.m., the sun was blazing down. The two of us returned to where our cars were parked and Vania quickly went about ensuring she got the lotion wherever she could. But try as she may, getting it onto her back was not possible, and with Mustafa having driven off to pick up some snacks just a few moments earlier, the task fell to me. Her skin was warm, the lotion was cool and my midsection was not responding to my brain. I rubbed the liquid all over her back, with her not minding as my fingers touched the top of her hips.

Now protected from the elements, we set off to the reef. The rest of the team was already diving off. It took a bit longer than I had anticipated, given that I was dragging her dive gear along with mine. All she had needed to do was look at me with her, "am I to drag that all the way," look. By the time we reached our jump off point, the others had already been underwater for 15 minutes or more.

Although tall and well proportioned for a Pakistani girl, Vania nevertheless was bent backwards by the weight of the buoyancy vest and the air tank. I was a more experienced diver and routinely carried twin tanks. I had a feeling of certainty that she was going to need my second breathing line during the dive.

"Vania, remember, this is not a game, there are rules to be followed," I tried to get her focused as I fitted her into the equipment and gave it a security check, it would be difficult to explain any mishaps, not only to her husband but to the authorities, "stay close to me and do not touch anything before you check with me first."

Though not as glorious as the Red Sea, the Arabian Gulf had its share of pretty dive spots. The sun gave us clear vision past 50 feet down and the coral formations were teeming with colorful fish of many types. Luckily we had found this spot well south of the oil platforms and away from sea lanes.

Vania was like a child with a new toy. Within moments she had nudged me about half a dozen times indicating if I had seen something or if she could touch a fish or coral. I decided it would be better to lead her to the best sites and spots. She did not mind being held by her hand and lead around.

Vania pulled her hand away, wrote on her dive slate and showed me the question. "Do you take all your girlfriends diving like this?" read the simple sounding but potentially pitfall ridden query.

"Lady, this is Saudi, do you think I can get so lucky?"

"Can I get a picture here?" she wrote, noting that I was carrying my underwater camera. I had enjoyed underwater photography and had quite a selection of pictures from prior dives at home. But to date, I had not encountered an underwater entity like Vania.

For the next few minutes, she let me photograph her trying to catch fish, scratching coral or displaying things she had picked up underwater.

"Would it be possible to take a picture of me without this bulky stuff on?" she had written, "I would like a nice shot that Mustafa appreciates."

I shooed away a group of fish from a nearby coral formation and unhitched her buoyancy vest. We were at the bottom, only about 35 feet deep, and I had her stand next to the coral, grabbing on to a protruding arm. She was to remove the device, stick it behind the coral to be out of sight of the shot. Then when I was ready, she was to take off her dive mask and finally to drop the breathing apparatus. We had visualized a couple of poses that would make her look real good and show her as a nymph in water. Her hair flowed out nicely, as I undid the clasp holding it together, and we figured it would heighten the impact

The shot all set, I moved about 10 feet away to get the picture. I gave her the thumbs up and she took off the buoyancy vest, stuck it behind the coral as planned and removed the dive mask and breather. Instinctively she went to the first pose and I clicked.

I realized something was not right. As she had divested the buoyancy vest, her top had somehow hooked in it and come off, revealing her breasts. Vania had not realized she was topless and went to the second pose without hesitation. I shot again. She quickly reset herself a third time, on her own, and I also complied. I then covered the distance in a flash and had my tandem breathing apparatus in her mouth before she ran out of oxygen.

I retrieved her equipment and made sure she had her mask on and was breathing from her tank. I was hoping to find her top within the buoyancy vest, but to my horror saw that it had lodged in a nearly inaccessible crevasse in the coral. Vania had not realized she was topless till I had to bring her attention to the situation, indicating with my fingers that she should look down. Her instinct was to shoot to the surface, but I gripped her strongly around the waist. She fought for a while till I was able to stick my writing board in her face, "if you go up too fast, you can get badly hurt," the message said. She must have remembered the warning on dive bends and the fight left her. "What now?" her eyes indicated through the dive mask.

Our next task was to recover her top. Try as I may, I was too large to reach through the coral and get the top. The solution was for Vania to remove her vest again and poke herself through the opening in the coral till she caught it. While unhappy at the prospect of being topless again, and worried about the possibility of getting scratched in the process, she nevertheless had very little choice. Once again, she took the vest and breathing apparatus off. She squeezed herself into the opening and reached for the top. Her fingers fell a few inches short and I moved in behind, pushing right up to her bottom with her legs on either side of me, to lift her a bit and allow some forward movement. That did the trick and she managed to get her garment out. Unfortunately she found herself unable to move back and I had to get my arms around her torso and onto her breasts and pull to ensure she did not become part of the reef forever. The force of the move made us fall backwards, despite the depth and buoyancy of the water, and I landed on the ground with her. We sat there for a bit, my hands still covering her breasts, till she finally grabbed my tandem breather and then realized how intimately we were linked up.

Vania spun around in my arms, looked into my face mask and indicated a "thank you" by hugging me for an extended moment. I helped her refit her stuff, even tying the back of her bikini top in a knot on account of having lost its clasp, and our dive adventure came to a smoother end than I had envisioned just a few moments earlier.

Luckily no one noted that there were considerable scratches and bruises on her body or that her top was fastened in an unconventional way when we finally made it back to where we had parked our vehicles.

X

Perhaps she was a bit embarrassed after our dive or maybe she just got busy, Vania stopped calling or coming by to my place to ask for something or the other. I could not believe that I had actually held my friend's hot wife in my arms, with nothing on her save the skimpiest of bikini bottoms. Weeks later I could still feel on my hands the firmness of her naked breasts as I had pulled her from the coral. Needless to say, many a time I awoke with a serious hard on and nothing to take away my frustration.

I spent my time focusing back on my work, and the efforts I was putting in were soon recognized by my bosses. I was nominated for a 6-month management training program at the HQ in Hartford, Connecticut. At the send-off party, I finally ran into the object of my affection again. She had continued to defy Saudi dress codes, showing up in a flaming red skirt that while not quite a mini, had a hemline that stopped well before her knees. The heels she wore shaped her already well defined legs even more. A lot of mouths were agape in the crowd.

"So you are going to leave me all alone for a long time, are you?" she did sound like she was going to miss me, even though she had literally vanished from my life for the best part of three months.

She had maneuvered me to one side of the party hall, where we were shaded from the others by a set of large potted plants.

"I hope you are not going to forget me, I wore this nice dress to make sure!"

"No chance of that, I will be back before you know."

"But just in case, let me leave you with a couple of goodbye presents before you take off," she offered.

The first was an envelope. "Open this later, you will thank me," she advised.

The second was so much better and made me wish that my trip was cancelled right there. Vania backed me under a potted palm so that I was up against the trunk. She stepped up, smiled, and said, "Let me really give you something to make sure you do not forget me." Putting her arms around my neck, she brought her lips to mine and joined me in a passionate kiss. Instinctively, my arms went around her waist, pulling her close so that our bodies almost became one. My hands slowly caressed her, from her neck down to the full curvature of her hips. The skirt had a side slit that allowed me to get my hand inside her dress and touch the naked flesh of her back and legs and the panties in between. I upped the ante a bit and slipped my fingers under the top of her panties, getting a nice feel of her derriere. I would have loved to take the garment off and possibly get to her pussy, but she brought her right hand down over mine, stopping any further downwards progress, while at the same time allowing me the freedom to caress the parts of her hips that I was already able to. She seemed not to overly mind the fact that I was accessing a very private area of her body and stroked the hair at the back of my head, with her other hand, as we enjoyed our moment together. We remained locked at the mouth for some time, our tongues intertwining, before she backed off, brushed her hand across my crotch finding me to be extremely hard, then gave a quick giggle and ran off. By the time I had wiped off the lipstick, regained my composure and rejoined the crowd, Vania and Mustafa had already exited.

I remembered the envelope she had handed to me. Opening it, I found three perfumed pages. The top one simply stated, "Here is Farah's contact information, she is working on her graduate degree not so far from Hartford, make sure you go see her." Farah's address, phone numbers and email were nicely printed. Farah had purposefully not given me this information, despite my asking for it, and I wondered why I was getting it now.

An arrow drawn in lipstick, below the address, indicated I should read the next page, which said, "she's dying to see you again; you were the best (no only) guy she has ever made love to! She said you were great in bed!" I had not been certain of Farah's heterosexual experiences, but it was now confirmed that I had indeed been her first male lover. Another lipstick arrow prompted me to go to the third page.

My eyes popped on reading the last page, "I would be jealous of her but she also let me know you do have a real big crush on someone gorgeous, stylish, intelligent, and in Saudi!" At the end, she had used her lipstick to leave an impression of her lips, with the words, "kissy, kissy" below. I knew I would be looking at the page every day that I would be away. At the same time, I could not believe Farah had spilled all the beans to Vania.

My God, Vania had been stringing me along, enjoying my discomfort every time she deliberately dressed provocatively in my presence or cozied up to me. So there had been some wardrobe malfunctions, like the one under water, but she had read my mind well and knew I would be unlikely to cross societal codes of conduct, respecting her as my friend's wife, however far she took things. The deep kisses though, I felt, had come from her heart and she truly was going to miss me, even though we had never come close to being sexual partners. Still I was confused as to whether she was coming on to me or if she was just being nice in an unconventional sort of way.

Like the guy from the pie fucking movie, I figured I had been used, but hey it was great to have been taken advantage of in that way. "Yeah!" my brain reacted. And just like the pie guy, my over excited dick had shot off on its own and I had to exit the party rather quickly to change.

XI

"You are still thinking of Vania, aren't you?" Farah prodded me.

I was sitting on a desk chair. Farah was on my lap, facing me, her legs dangling as she moved her pussy up and down my cock. As her tempo increased so did her insinuations that I was fucking Vania in my mind, rather than taking her.

"Come on Farah, how long is this inquisition going to last?"

"As long as you do not tell me the truth," she promised while letting out a deep moan indicating she had reached a satisfying climax.

A few weeks after arriving at my new post and settling into my role, I had decided to look Farah up. She lived less than two hours drive time away from Hartford and we had decided to get together on the upcoming long weekend. Though we had plans to go out on the town and see the sights, much of the first 48 hours were spent in her bed, with nourishment being delivered from neighborhood stores at odd times.

She had literally raped me as soon as I had arrived at her apartment after driving there straight from the office on Friday evening. Thankfully I had not worn anything special, formal or new, as she had proceeded to tear my shirt off and mount me right in the living room and with the door still half open.