About Vania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The simply waved hellos and shifted their focus back to her. After all a bird in hand, even though divided three ways, beats just about anything else. And what a bird; though she was a few years older than the college boys, Vania was the outstanding babe there.

"And guys," I added, moving right behind her and forcing them to all withdraw their hands from whatever part of her body they were touching, "this is the wife of a close friend, who is with the Israeli Defense Forces and on special commando training in the US. In fact, he is just returning from the car park after a smoke."

I lied through my teeth but had the desired impact. Vania smiled and gave them a "that is the case" look, not disputing what I had said. The three guys would outnumber a potential two but the commando reference shocked them into reality. They were lucky to each get a deep kiss from her as they congratulated me and bade us farewell. Each copped a good feel of her rear and one even gave her right breast a goodbye squeeze, exposing it to all, as they departed.

"You are such a spoilsport," she admonished me, fixing her dress and covering her nipple. She was slurring her words, clearly indicating that she had taken quite a few shots to top off the couple of cocktails she had earlier imbibed.

"Vania, you should know that certain things are not to be done," it is good they believed me and left or things could have turned out bad, given that they were a lot bigger than me, "I would find it very difficult to explain to Mustafa why you had got raped or worse," I gave her a serious tongue lashing while holding her arms against her chair and looking straight into her eyes.

XV

"Is it because you do not like me?" she asked, wondering why I had remained able to fend off all her advances.

We had stayed at the club for some time longer, Vania dancing exclusively with me, sitting out every time I left the floor, but the magic had left with the scolding she had received. Back home, she had given me a quick peck on my lips and gone into the bedroom to retire.

I had turned in myself and was asleep for some time when I felt a presence. Vania had joined me on the sofa bed, completely naked, and had snuggled up to me under the covers. She was kissing me lightly and fondling my penis. I initially felt that she was part of a dream. It was when I felt the weight of her body on my torso, as she released my cock from my shorts and came atop, that I fully awoke and realized what was happening.

I grabbed her arms, turned her over, and pinned her below me. "Vania, no!" I firmly told her. The life seemed to leave her and instead she began to sob uncontrollably.

After regaining her composure, with me holding her close to me and caressing her hair and body, she had flat out asked me if I was pushing her away because I did not like her. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

My answer was probably not what she had expected to hear, but it allowed me a catharsis that helped clear my senses and direction.

"No, it is not that I do not like you, I just cannot bear the thought of separating you from my friend who is so trusting of you and me to not worry about sending you to be alone with me," she lost some of the color in her face.

"No, it is because of Farah, who I intend to spend the rest of my life with and have you to thank for getting us together," she was shaking her head in understanding.

"And no, most of all, it is because I love you so dearly that I fear I will lose you forever should we become lovers now," I confessed, "I could not bear to lose the friendship we have and the sexual tension that we cannot relieve but makes you a pleasant mystery to me."

She burst into tears. Surprisingly, our lips came together again and we held each other closely. I carried her into the bedroom and we lay together, completely naked, kissing and comforting each other. We fell asleep in each others' arms and awoke without care in the world or guilt at having let down our significant others.

XVI

"Shahid, I think I am going to die," she was moaning and holding her head as I walked into the bedroom holding a tray of breakfast items.

"What's wrong?" I inquired.

"My head is spinning and I just threw up," she looked pale. Luckily she had made it to the bathroom and back. She had seemed okay when I had left her in the bed, and she had felt ill while I was preparing breakfast.

A whole night of drinking, connecting and unfulfilled passion had taken its toll. I cursed myself for not giving her a couple of aspirin before she had retired, those usually helped me recover. Vania was having a pretty strong hangover and was not keen on food or coffee. I would have gladly taken her to the shower myself and washed her, but the very effort of lifting her head off the pillow appeared to be too much for her.

"Why do you not lie in, I'll be back from work by 3 p.m. so we can head out to Boston," I reminded her, hoping she would get better by that time.

At 3 p.m. she looked worse than ever. There was no way she was going to make it to Boston and I was concerned that Mustafa and Farah would not approve that I had allowed her to become so sick while in my company.

"Shahid, I had a word with Mustafa and Farah and told them I was really sick," she told me, "We decided that I will stay here tonight and we will all get together tomorrow evening."

"But what about them, has either of them made residence arrangements?"

"Yes and no," she let me know, "Mustafa has a double hotel room booked for the four days prior to the wedding, but Farah's family has arranged the big house for tomorrow."

Farah had anticipated coming on down to Hartford after I had dropped Vania, now the plan had come apart.

"Not to worry, I am sure Mustafa will be a complete gentleman," she told me what had been worked out, "Farah is okay to share the room for tonight."

It was not the ideal solution, but objecting to the arrangement was not feasible, given that I had been in very close proximity to Vania for the past few two days. Farah called later in the evening confirming they had a nice big room with twin beds, assuaging my concern ever so slightly.

Vania did get better by the evening, but we decided to stay in and ensure nothing spoiled our program of going to Boston the next day. She did, however, insist I share the large bed with her, fully clothed this time. I could not sleep for most of the night wondering if I would ever feel her warmth so close to me ever again.

XVII

The wedding eve was upon us and despite being in the US the families had managed to organize a fairly authentic Pakistani henna ceremony. We had uncharacteristically held the event in the afternoon, given that the wedding party was also a daytime affair and we did not want two parties to intrude on each other.

Vania and I had made it up to Boston in good shape. She went off with her husband, but Farah was unable to return to Hartford with me. In a few days we would be together so this was just a minor inconvenience. Now the wedding was happening in earnest.

A bachelor party had been planned for me at Mustafa's hotel. Vania was going to stay over at Farah's place for the night, giving the guys a chance at freedom and certain infidelity. Arrangements for the party had been made in a suite a couple of floors up from his room, which we had set aside for the groom if he felt inclined to invite any ladies over.

Quite a few guys, and surprisingly a number of girls related or friendly to Farah, decided to come to the party. Booze flowed profusely and the strippers were of pretty high caliber. Mustafa was wildly drunk, making up for the lack of booze in Saudi over the past few months.

I received a call from Farah, asking that I come over to the hotel next door, where the bridal party was located, as she had some important information. Luckily I was able to slip out without being noticed, given the wild party going on. Mustafa was getting very cozy with one of Farah's friends and I imagined he may need the room more than me.

I went up to the suite where she was staying. It had a nice central sitting room, with bedrooms on either side. While there appeared to be no one else in the suite, plenty of suitcases and other paraphernalia around indicated she was not the only resident there. She led me into one of the bedrooms and sat me down on the bed. She pulled up a chair, held my hands and sat down across from me.

"Shahid, do you love me?"

"Of course I do, why are you asking?"

"Because I do know you love me," she replied, her eyes getting teary.

"What's wrong?"

"I have a confession to make," she said, "Vania and I wanted to see if you truly were devoted to me or not."

"And how would you do that?"

"We already did," she told me, "Vania was certain of your loyalty but tested you during the time she was alone with you."

"What do you mean?"

"She tried to get you excited by being naked in the bathroom, she wanted to get you jealous by flirting too openly with some guys in the dance club, and then she took the direct route and went to your bed unclothed," Farah had all the details.

"And what did she say?"

"She's now so impressed with how committed you are to me," Farah hugged me.

"Okay so we are done with that, can I get back to my party?"

"Not really, I have another confession to make."

"Hurry up I do not have all evening."

"Vania has been concerned about Mustafa's fidelity for the past few months and asked me to help."

"How would you do that?"

"I did not really come to Boston early to come over to Hartford, and Vania was not all that sick that day," she told me.

"I went out with Mustafa for dinner and we both did have a bit to drink."

"We ended up in bed together and were both weaker than you or Vania."

"What exactly are you saying?" I was not comfortable with the way things were going.

"Shahid, I am sorry, but Mustafa and I made love that night," by now tears were rolling down her cheeks, "I did not want to sleep with him, but he was drunk and stronger than me, I could not keep him off and had to let him have his way with me, just once."

Farah had not intended on getting fucked, just to help her friend get reassured about her husband but things had backfired, "I have been unfaithful to you and he cheated on his wife."

I sat back and digested the information. We were supposed to be getting married in a few hours and she had just dropped a bombshell. I was well aware of Mustafa's roving eye and his conquests before his marriage and I had seen him act fresh with the girls at the party; what I knew about Farah was that she had been exclusive to Vania or me and now that had changed too.

"You can call off the wedding and I will completely understand," she gave me the option, knowing well that it would mean she would probably never be able to remove the stigma and find another good man to marry.

My brain clicked back on track. I was marrying her for all sorts of qualities in her, she had just added being truthful to the list. So she had slept with my friend, but I had done nearly the same to his wife. I was not going to let the best thing in my life go.

"Farah, if you will still have me, I would be honored to be your husband tomorrow and forever," I said to her, holding her face in my hands and wiping off her tears.

We did not say anything for a while and just stood there hugging each other. Her tears had stopped and there was a sense of relief and elation about her. She asked me to wait a bit and left the room for nearly an hour.

XVIII

She had a big smile on her face when she returned.

"I have a pre-wedding present for you," she gestured for me to follow her, "come and get it."

She led me to the other room, opened the door a bit, gave me a quick kiss and said, "you will like what is inside, enjoy it with my permission."

I wondered what she was talking about, given the tense moments we had just gone through. I noticed a bundle wrapped in what looked like silk on the bed. A very large red bow was around it. A prominent card on it said, "Open this and enjoy, love Farah."

I removed the bow and felt movement. Unwrapping the silk cloth I was surprised to find Vania, totally naked. No words were said. She brought her lips to mine, unbuttoned my shirt and undid my belt. I was soon in the bed with her.

This time there was no need to be concerned about infidelities. Vania was hot, willing and really good in bed. Wondering if I would have any energy left for the coming wedding night, I fucked her as many times as humanly possible.

XIX

The two ladies had discovered something about each of the guys in their lives. Vania was not happy about the indiscretion of her husband and Farah had allowed me to even the score with him. I wondered how we all would face each other in Saudi. Well, the two ladies and I knew everything that had transpired, there was no need to tell Mustafa that his wife had provided succor of a most delicious sort to his friend also. And I would let the guilt of having sort of raped Farah to eat away at him. I knew that he would never again get so close to my wife, while I would be able to sample Vania when I desired and Farah allowed me to. And if I really felt cruel, I could always send him Vania's topless dive pictures.

It was funny that I had predicted that she would have many admirers and one very strong presence in her life. It was strange that I was that person.

"Hey can we do this again?" she quipped, as we sat in bed having breakfast in the buff. Vania had playfully rubbed cream cheese onto my chest and then licked it off.

"I'll be really disappointed if we did not," was my response, which drew the glorious giggle from her that I had so come to love.

"Get going you lucky guy," Farah's voice came from the door that had opened partially, "you are marrying me in less than four hours!"