About Vania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had fucked each others' brains out, but Farah remained single minded in her pursuit of truth regarding my feelings for her friend. I had finally given in and let her know everything that had gone on since Vania had arrived in Saudi.

"She actually kissed you passionately?" Farah was in a state of disbelief.

"Why, is that a surprise?"

"Sure it is, Vania is a cock teaser, but I have never heard of her getting this cozy with anybody," Farah sounded impressed, "I wonder if she truly does like you."

"Even if she does, she is married and not to me."

"That's brave of you to say, but you will be on your knees the minute Vania turns on her charm when you are around," Farah knew her friend a lot better than I did. After all, I had never slept with her, nor had I ever seen her completely nude; Farah had experienced both.

"Can you show me the dive pictures?" she asked, obviously interested in how much things had progressed.

I had nearly forgotten about the roll of film from the dive. There was no way I could take the film to a developer in Saudi, given that most shots were of Vania in a sexy bikini. Much worse, I could easily find myself in jail if her topless shots ever became public and the embarrassment to her could be even more severe. I knew those would have to be developed outside Saudi and had tossed the roll into my travel bag which, luckily, I had carried along with me to the USA and ultimately to Farah's place. And even better, she was taking courses in journalism and knew some photography students well.

A few hours after depositing the film with the friend, and having secured her promise not to make any extra copies, the results of our underwater photo session were in my hands. Farah was insistent on having a look, but I felt strongly that Vania's modesty was my business first. I was amazed by the clarity of focus and the quality of the pictures overall. Most of the shots had her covered with the dive vest and were quite nicely set against the bluish background, with fish evident all around her. Finally, I got to the three pictures that were of most interest to both of us. Vania looked even better in these than in person.

The first picture had her holding on to a coral outcropping and leaning backwards, her boobs sticking upwards and hair spiraling outwards and behind. This shot would have been routine with her bikini top; without it her breasts looked to be reaching to the heavens and making it a standout. The second picture had her bending down as if to tie her shoe laces, her hair flailing upwards as she moved down. Her breasts were partly covered by her arms, so the picture was relatively tame, though tasty. The last picture was outstanding. She had positioned herself with both feet down, looking straight at the camera, with one hand behind her hair, which were now framed around her face in a sort of halo, and the other under the waistband of her bikini bottom and over her crotch. This was an exceptionally sexy shot, and one she had put together by herself. Her firm breasts and "I want you for dinner" expression really completed the shot which would have been suitable for a classy men's magazine. I wondered if she could ever give her husband this present, the explanation would have to be rather creative. More to the point, I was uncertain if I could ever put these into her lovely hands.

Farah was speechless when she saw the photos. "There is a lot of desire showing in these pictures," she remarked, "and maybe you are getting to her."

"Come on, Farah," I said, "I bet I could get the same sort of result with others too, maybe you!"

"Sure, now you want me to be trying out for Playboy!"

"Not quite, but I would want you to be a bigger part of my life," I blurted out.

"What are you saying?" she wondered.

"Farah, you are right that I have had fantasies about Vania, and yes we have had a number of intimate moments together," I confessed, "but it is also a fact that she is married to a very close friend and I have no intention of spoiling things for either of them."

"And, so, what is it you have on your mind?"

My family back home, most of all my mother had been bothering me to no end about getting married as I was getting close to 30 years of age. Assorted aunts and significant friends of the family had been advising my mom about potential matches. What I wanted, however, was someone who would be on an intellectual level with me, rather than a spouse picked just to provide further grandchildren.

Farah would not have met any of my mother's criteria. She was too westernized, too old to be a potential prospect at 24 and too outspoken. Add to that the facts that she was not a virgin and had in fact confessed to having had lesbian encounters with her friend. But I found her to be smart, funny, accommodating, challenging, pretty, and someone I could spend time with. Sure, I would probably be yelling out Vania's name while fucking Farah for some time, but at least she knew that I was under her friend's spell and was simply human. I had planned to ask her to marry me before I had driven over. Our immediate sex play and discussions related to Vania had not given me the perfect opportunity to pop the question. Of course, I would have to tell my mother, who would need to make a formal proposal to her family, and so on. The episode with Vania's photos simply precipitated the action I had contemplated for a considerable amount of time.

"Farah Moheyuddin, would you permit me to ask my mother to request your family for your hand in marriage to one Shahid Khan?" the question included all the stakeholders and was quite a mouthful.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"Maybe, but if you say no, there will be not be any more fucking!"

"Will you be marrying me or Vania?"

"I was hoping you will help me put her out of my mind," it was not exactly the truth, but close enough to it.

"If you have a ring, put it on my finger, if you don't, let me express my agreement in another way," she whispered in my face, then went to her knees, dropped my shorts and took my cock in her mouth. It was a very unusual "I do" but perfect in every way.

XII

"Shahid, reaching Logan Airport at 5 p.m. tomorrow evening, please pick up, kissy, kissy," Vania's message on my phone requested. It was a typical message from her, lacking vital details such as embarkation point, airline and so on. The time of arrival was a particularly busy one on any weekday and Logan was not the smallest of airports in the US, with four distinct terminals handling traffic from around the world. And finally, not to mention the minimum 2 hour drive each way.

Anyone else and I would have left directions to take a bus or train from Boston. But this was Vania and I would have driven to the North Pole to pick her up. It was not really her fault, the wedding was taking place in Boston in a few days' time and she had correctly flown into that city. Farah and family were due in another day or so. My folks had already arrived, but had gone to visit relatives in Canada.

Things had moved really fast, once I had received Farah's assent. My mother had given in to my demand that she was the only girl for me, and the other prospects were shelved quickly. Farah's family had been overjoyed at the proposal, when my mother had gone over to visit them in Islamabad. Farah had told them about me during Vania's wedding, without mentioning all the gory details. They were beginning to lose hope of her getting married at a reasonable age and the fact that she was happy with the match really excited them.

I took a calculated risk and went to the International Terminal, figuring they would be flying in trans-Atlantic. The arrivals board indicated a bunch of flights in from Europe over 4 pm to 6 pm. Unfortunately many arrivals showed significant delays. As each incoming flight was announced on the information board, I would go to the exit gates. I had to wait for a fairly long time.

Finally, around 7:30 p.m. while I was just getting back to the arrival's lounge, after picking up a coffee, I heard my name being called out. Vania was running across to me, dressed in a proper pant suit and sensible shoes. A porter behind her was lugging a number of bags. She grabbed me in a bear hug, whispering, "I know you have missed me," into my ear.

"Where's Mustafa?"

"He's on a business trip to Atlanta and will be coming to Boston on Thursday," that was two days away.

I had not planned on having her with me alone, notably with Farah not in town either and with no residence plans made for her. I had imagined that they had reservations in the city, but learned that Mustafa had forgotten to do so once he had received the work related call to go first to Atlanta.

"Let me arrange a hotel for you in Boston," I offered, "Farah and folks have not yet arrived so the residence for the wedding is not quite ready."

"And leave me by myself for two days; have you become cruel to me since proposing to Farah?"

"Why do you not get me a hotel in Hartford," she suggested, "then I can return to Boston in a couple of days."

I really had no choice left and we headed out. I was glad to have her with me and since I still had a few days of work ahead of me, I figured I would not need to be with her all the time. Yet I was also petrified by the thought of what any infidelity with her may do to my impending wedding, and where I may end up standing with my fiancée, my friends and my folks should anything transpire.

XIII

"Shahid, I cannot turn this shower on and am so grungy," Vania complained on the phone.

"Come on, it is so simple," I could not believe she could not turn a basic appliance on; after all she had done wonders turning me on.

"Are you not planning to take me to lunch, you know how bad my cooking talents are?"

I wasn't intending to do so, but was now in a spot and could not turn her down. "Okay, I am on my way home."

By the time we had made it back to Hartford the night before, with Vania insisting on stopping at a road house for a pretty good meal, the three hotels that I knew were all full due to some conference in town. She would have nothing to do with the seedy looking motels that are at the edge of every town and I had no option but to offer her the hospitality of my single bedroom apartment. I had given her the bedroom and slept fitfully on the sofa bed in the lounge. Thankfully she was dead tired and was out like a light in minutes, ensuring nothing changed in our relationship. I had left her soundly asleep and headed to work. Her call, almost at noon, indicated she had stayed in bed till late.

I found her watching TV in the lounge, dressed in my bathrobe, and wearing some sort of sandals that had straps going around her legs. "Vania, I thought you were ready for lunch."

"Without my wake up shower!" she shot back, "do you want me to stink up the restaurant?" That was a bit extreme, but her point was made.

I conceded, figuring that it would be a wait before she showered, dressed, dolled up and was ready to go. The shower was of a newer type, so she was genuinely uncertain what to do. I had it going in a split second.

"Thanks Shahid, you are a life saver," she remarked, "help me get these sandals off please; I had to wear them since you don't have any slippers around."

She perched herself up on the sink and display area, letting her legs dangle downwards. I had to sit on the bathroom floor to help remove the straps on her shoes. These were tied almost to the knee. As I unlaced her right shoe, enjoying the fact that I was rubbing her leg in the process, she naughtily placed the left one on my right shoulder, letting the knee bend and allowing the robe to open all the way to her midsection.

She was completely nude underneath and the shock of seeing her shaved pussy both took my breath away and made me stammer, "Vania, you should not be doing this!"

"Come on, don't you see anything you like," she said, kicking off the shoe I had undone, working her left leg down into my hands and, concurrently placing her right knee on my left shoulder, thereby restoring my heavenly view.

"Be serious, this is not a joke," I was getting both physically aroused and increasingly concerned about downsides as I unlaced the second shoe, her assets on full display. Was she inviting me or testing me?

"Shahid you have seen me nearly naked before, now you know the whole package and do not have to fantasize about anything," she was baiting me.

I was done with the second shoe and she dismissed me saying, "Would you kindly let a lady get on with her shower and exit please."

Vania stepped out of the robe, giving me a full view of her completely naked body, tossed the garment at me, and shooed me out, her trademark giggle ringing in my ears. She took her sweet time getting ready, and kept walking in and out of the bedroom, bathroom and lounge, often in a considerable state of undress.

Lunch was relatively uneventful, given what had transpired at my apartment, and I was glad that she had agreed to go back and let me return to work without further entanglement.

XIV

I had negotiated 24 hours with her, without any major complications. While I was increasingly confused by her brazen behavior in the bathroom, it was critical that I managed the next 24 hours, before her husband and my fiancée both arrived in Boston, without incident. But Vania had other ideas and I was soon to find out.

It was not that I did not intensely desire her. In fact it had taken the extent of my will power to walk away from the bathroom, while she had been threadbare in front of me and ostensibly open to my whims or suggestions. But I was worried about repercussions on us and significant others should we have progressed to full on sex. So far neither Mustafa nor Farah could allege anything other than extremely serious flirting.

"Hey handsome, I got a hold of your dear love and mine," Vania announced when I returned home, "they are both reaching Boston tomorrow, and within a short time of each other."

Mustafa was done with his business and was coming according to plan. Farah had advanced her arrival by a full three days and I had a niggling feeling that the possibility of leaving Vania and me alone may have had something to do with that decision. I was delighted that soon things could get to normal, I was merely human and the person testing my resolve was nothing short of a goddess.

The next day I would have this temptress back to her husband and my own future back on track. But the trouble was that there was still the better part of 24 hours before this would get to be, and it was that period of time that had me concerned.

"Take me dancing tonight, show me your lovely city," she requested, but it sounded more like an order.

"I didn't know you liked dancing?" I certainly had not seen her doing so in Saudi, but then the chances would have been rare.

"Sure I do, in fact I am absolute dynamite on the floor," she announced.

We had a quick bite and ended up in one of the few places I knew that had reasonably good dance music. Vania came alive upon seeing the crowd, feeling the rhythm of the music and soaking in the ambience. She pulled me on to the floor within seconds of entering the place, barely giving me time to put our things at the table I arranged with the hostess and ordering drinks.

She had outdone herself, selecting a simple but suggestive black mini dress that barely reached a couple of inches below her privates, allowed much of her breasts to be seen, and plunged down her back nearly to the top of her hips. As she was braless, her nipples were clearly outlined by the sheer silky fabric. She had chosen a pair of high heeled soft black boots, which hugged her legs tightly and reached over her knees. A simple black pearl pendant and matching earrings completed the stunning outfit. As she pushed herself into me, locking our midsections, I realized she had decided to wear the barest of thongs underneath. She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was virtually naked and the clothes she had on had all been mentally removed by the guys standing about and drooling at her.

I was unable to keep up with her on the floor and had to take breaks every so often to get a drink or relax from the exertion. Vania had much more stamina as far as dancing went and had no trouble at all finding willing partners to join her. As the evening was still relatively young, the music was loud and fast, the more romantic and slow stuff had yet to come on. I noted that when not with me, she would dance no more than a couple of songs with anyone, thank him nicely with a handshake and then find another partner. Girls that gorgeous are scary to most guys and those who were lucky enough to get a dance or two counted their blessings without pressing for more. Or maybe it was still early and folks had not had enough alcohol to blur their senses.

We had been there for about 2 hours when the music slowed and couples began to link up. Vania gave me the "come hither" look from the dance floor, having thanked her last partner, and we were soon body to body. "Are you enjoying yourself," she asked.

"It's not a bad place," I replied.

"Not that, you dummy, am I turning you on or not?"

That truth was self evident. I had a bulging hard on and she could easily feel me growing and then pulsing through the light dress she was wearing. Her hand slid to my crotch, as we continued dancing, and opened my zipper. The place was crowded and I had no way to pull back as it found my cock and began to move up and down the shaft.

"Looks like you are having lusty thoughts about your close friend's wife," she spoke into my ear, "and what would my dear girl friend think!"

"Stop it Vania, this is no way to behave," I spoke to her with great difficulty.

Luckily the music changed at that point and I pulled her off the floor. Vania let me lead her to the table, but pushed me into the chair and sat down in my lap, pressing down on my erection.

"You really are playing hard to get," she commented, "have you not been dreaming about having an affair with me?"

"Yes I have, but dreaming is one thing, actually going through is another," I was losing my ability to fend her off.

She grabbed my head and brought it down to her right breast, cheekily exposing a nipple and rubbing it on my lips. The guy at the next table dropped his beer as he saw what she was doing.

"I have to get some fresh air, would you like to come along?" I had to get out and regain my senses. Vania opted to stay and dance instead, the music had returned to a pulsing, fast beat and she was happy to find other partners.

The cool air outside helped me regain control. I took the opportunity to check in with Farah on her arrival program and gave her a brief update of Vania's visit, without mention of her antics.

When I returned nearly one hour later, she was talking with a group of guys, who had joined her at our table. One was rubbing her back while letting his hand slide around to her breast occasionally, another had his hand between her thighs and was trying to get it even higher up, and a third sitting across the table was holding her hands kissing them alternatively. She was giggling as they were all trying their best pick up lines and feeling her up. A number of empty shot glasses indicated that she had joined them in downing a fair bit of alcohol and had pretty much lost all inhibitions.

"Hey Shahid, meet Jonathan, Charlie and Rick, they go to Yale and play football," the three looked at me as if I was intruding on their territory, "the joined me on the dance floor and have been telling me about this drinking game." The guy rubbing her back let his hand stray down, under the dress, to her hips.

"Guys, this is my dear friend, Shahid," she said, "he's getting married in a few days and I am trying very hard to be his pre-wedding present!"