Above His League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

"You took up for my little sister?"

"Of course. I'm hoping she will eventually become my little sister too." Jimmy had a nervous smile when he said it.

"Well thank you." His comment must have passed over Miranda's head. "I just came in for a quick cup of coffee before I have to go to work. Plus, I have a big test tomorrow. I'm so tired right now I can't think straight."

Missy said "I'll leave you two alone. Thanks again Jimmy."

Miranda and Jimmy sat at a table where she was rubbing her temples. She was dressed in her green scrubs and tennis shoes. "Sometimes this is so much. Between working, classes, labs, hospital clinicals it's draining."

"Why do you have to work so much?"

"Because I'm trying to keep my student loans down. The apartment takes the majority of it plus I have my car expenses and food etc. I wish I didn't have to work. As it is, I just barely make ends meet. I also don't want to burden my parents either."

"Sweetheart, you know I love you and hate to see you like this. Why don't you give up your apartment and live at my place? Let me take care of you."

"Jimmy, are you asking me to move in with you?" Miranda's eyes grew very large.

"Baby, we've been dating several months now. I have three bedrooms. You can either live with me as my lover or you can have your own room. The choice is yours. I make enough that without your apartment I can cover all your other day to day expenses."

"Jimmy, I love you too but I can't ask that of you. Hell next year, my schooling is just going to get worse. I'll have even less time for you. What if you get tired of that and of me?"

"With you not working, you will have more time at home with me when I'm not on duty. When I am on duty you'll have the whole house to yourself along with peace and quiet to study. You have nothing to lose."

"Jimmy, if It becomes too much and you want me to move out, I will be in worse shape than now. I'll have no job and no place to live. I would love to move in with you but it's a scary proposition with me this close to me finishing med school."

"Then marry me. I know this is not the way I'd planned to propose, but I am totally and unconditionally in love with you Miranda. I believe you feel the same way about me otherwise you would have broken up with me a long time ago. Marry me and let me take care of you. I am not a doctor but only a humble street cop who loves you very much. I know you will eventually make more money than me but I don't care, if you don't. I'm not rich but can offer you my love, respect and support when you need it. You are so far out of my league I don't deserve you, but marry me and make the happiest man on earth."

Tears were rolling down Miranda's cheeks and after about thirty seconds, she finally nodded yes. "Yes Jimmy, I will marry you and move in with you as your wife and lover. You are wrong though. You and I are very much in the same league. You are exactly what I want in a man and husband. The money is not an issue. Love, respect, and support are worth far more than all the money in the world. Now I have to go to work and this weekend, we will move me into my new home."

After Miranda left for work, Jimmy thought that while he was ecstatic about marrying his beautiful girl, his proposal was in fact kind of shitty. Since he hadn't gotten her the ring yet, he began to formulate a little plan. He planned on formally proposing after he made the purchase. Over the next couple of days during lunch hours and down time, Jimmy finally found the perfect ring. It was a two carat solitaire set in a platinum ring with five posts holding the diamond in place. It was a high quality diamond yet simply understated. Now he had to put his plan into effect.

His new fiancé had to work that Friday night as did he. He also knew that despite how they first met, she still had a bit of a lead foot. He would use that to his advantage. After getting the okie dokie from the shift commander, Jimmy enlisted the aid of three of his buddies.

Miranda was about three blocks from the Twisted Peaks and in a hurry as usual when she saw the blue lights pull up behind her. "Aw shit" she muttered to herself and dutifully pulled over. "License and registration please" the officer asked. After looking it over, he then demanded "Miss, please get out of the car and step to the rear."

"What is this all about officer? I was only doing a couple over and I'm almost late for work."

"Just step out of the car." Just then two more units pulled up with their lights on. Once Miranda was out of her car, Jimmy stepped out and walked up behind her. Miranda pleaded with the officer, not seeing Jimmy, "My fiancée is with DPD. Can't you give me a break?"

"I wish I could miss, but it's not my decision." Just then the officer asked her to turn around to which she saw Jimmy down on one knee with the ring box open presenting it to her.

"Miranda my love, I know I already asked you to marry me but that was kind of a shitty proposal. I thought I would make the proposal more memorable with the ring this time. Would to please do me the honor of being my wife, lover and best friend?"

With tears in her eyes along with the daggers, she replied "Jimmy you're a fucking asshole having me pulled over like this. I thought this guy was going to arrest me for something. You're right, this is quite memorable, just like when we first met. I thought you were an asshole then too. I already told you I would marry you and the answer is still yes. For some reason, unbeknownst even to me, I do love you and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. Now get up here and kiss me." Jimmy rose and slipped the ring on Miranda's finger and they passionately kissed. Afterwards, the first officer instructed Miranda to follow him and she was then followed the three blocks to her work by the other two units and all three cop cars were going lights and sirens. When the convoy went into the parking lot, everyone began looking out to see the commotion.

Once Miranda entered the restaurant, all the other waitress' wanted to know what was going on with all the cops. Jimmy followed her in as she excitedly showed off her new ring and explained how he proposed all over again. John and Caitlyn Martin were sitting at a table and quickly congratulated the couple. Jimmy went over and grabbed Caitlyn in a bear hug and thanked her profusely. Caitie smiled and simply said, "Welcome to the big leagues, Jimmy."

Jimmy had also invited Missy to the restaurant and after hugging both Jimmy and her sister, she said in a rather loud voice, "Congratulations Bitch Sis. Don't fuck it up or I'll be waiting." Everyone in the group laughed.

That weekend, they moved Miranda into Jimmy's house. He had a quaint three bedroom ranch with an ensuite bath and a Jack and Jill bath between the two guest rooms. It was painted in neutral colors but had photos and prints decorating the walls. In the living room was the typical 60" big screen TV. One of the guest rooms was set up as an office and the other was a typical bedroom. The master suite had a California King, a dresser and two night stands. The bathroom had a jetted tub with a separate shower and dual sinks. It was kind of small but worked. The house even had a small back yard with patio.

Miranda had been to his house numerous times and even slept there on many occasions. Still as they were bringing in the first load, Jimmy asked "So do you want to move into my room and make it ours or do you want the guest room?" In response, Miranda simply kissed him and carried the first of her belongings into the master suite and promptly dropped them on what is now "their bed". With a huge grin, Jimmy told his love "This is now our room. Feel free to arrange the closet and dresser as you see fit. As long as I know where my uniforms and guns are, have at it." Miranda would have taken him right then and there but they did have a few friends helping with the move.

Over the next several weeks, Miranda settled in. She had quit her job at the Twisted Peaks and was enjoying her domestic bliss. To Jimmy's pleasant surprise, she even took over his office. She certainly made herself at home. Without the added stress of working and living expenses, Jimmy's fiancé even began to cook for him and when they were on the same shift, and made it a priority, no matter how much she had to study to reserve at least one hour a night just to relax and spend quality time with him.

Even though the couple and been dating a few short months, they both knew this was right. They were made for each other. Even after meeting each other's parents, they knew they were destined for a long life together. Needless to say, both moms as well as Missy got into the wedding mode. Miranda was grateful as she was finishing up her third year finals and medical boards. She was hoping for a quick wedding before she started her fourth and final year if med school. Finally, in mid-August, Jimmy's beautiful woman walked down the aisle escorted by her father. She was wearing a white floor length dress with lace bodice. She had a veil covering her that fell halfway down her back. Jimmy, who was wearing a white tux was extremely nervous and was being comforted by his best man. Jimmy's partner and the cop who pulled Miranda over for his proposal had been chosen. His name was Lee Gonzales. John Martin was one of the groomsman while his wife Caitlyn was a bridesmaid. They each had one other attendant.

After the vows were said and the ceremony finished, everyone went to the adjoining hall for the reception. There was a live country band and all the wonderful wedding dishes. They had the sandwiches, sliced brisket, assorted pastries and all the trimmings. Once the new bride and groom made it through the receiving line, they had the traditional first dance. This was followed by the Brides dance with her father. There is something touching watching a 6'4 beefy oilfield worker crying his eyes out while dancing with his eldest daughter. Likewise, Mrs. Olsen (Jimmy's mom, not the new Mrs. Olsen) cried like a baby as her only son danced with her.

The wedding was held in the early afternoon. Once the newlywed's spent several hours of dancing and mingling, they had planned to go back to their home and drive to the beach the next morning. They had made reservations at a nicer hotel in Galveston; nothing too fancy because of their wedding expense. As they left the hall, the newlyweds stopped in their tracks. John and Caitlyn were holding open the door to a white limousine. As they slowly approached, John said "As our wedding gift to you, we are going on your honeymoon with you. That is we will be doing most of the driving. Lee told us about your plans but we decided to change them. This limo will take you to the airport where I have a Citation waiting. I, along with Caitie, am then flying you to Las Vegas, where you will be taken to the Mirage. That is where we spent our honeymoon. There you will spend the week and I or we will come and pick you up and bring you back home. Congratulations my friends."

Miranda spoke up. "We can't possibly let you do this. It's way too expensive." She was met with an immediate response for Caitlyn. "Shut up bitch. We can and we will. After all, it was me that got you into this mess in the first place." Both the girls laughed with each other.

"We don't know how to thank you guys" said Jimmy. With that, the newlyweds climbed into the limo. The Martins led the way to the airport in their truck. As the Martins pulled into the parking lot of the FBO, the limo drove onto the tarmac right up to a Cessna Citation. A few minutes later, John and Caitlyn walked to the plane where they took the newlyweds luggage and promptly loaded it into the compartment. Both Jimmy and Miranda were impressed with the private jet as both had previously only flown coach.

"I could get used to this really easy" chirped Miranda.

"Only the best for our friends" replied Caitie. The trip only took about two and a half hours and they were soon landing in McCarron airport in Las Vegas. The happy couple was greeted by a limo and after saying good bye to their friends were whisked off to the honeymoon suite at the Mirage. Out front there was the replica of a volcano that actually erupts about every fifteen minutes.

As they were checking in to their hotel, Miranda was getting plenty of looks. She was wearing a pair off short shorts with the bottom of her ass barely showing. Her halter top showed her cleavage nicely. She also had on a pair of wedged sandals. Jimmy was dressed in cargo shorts and a golf shirt. They were escorted by the bellman to the honeymoon suite. It had a large king bed and complimentary chilled champagne was waiting.

They both jumped into the bed like kids. Clothes soon began to fly as Miranda lied on her back with legs spread. As a surprise to Jimmy, she had her pussy waxed. He looked up and folded his hands like he was praying. Looking at his nude bride, he exclaimed "I'm finally married to my dream girl. Miracles do happen."

"Come here husband of mine. I've got some holes to be filled." She then proceeded to engulf Jimmy's hard cock.

"Uh Miranda. Did you say holes?"

"Yes Jimmy. Before our honeymoon is over, you, my love will have enjoyed each and every one of my orifices. I know you've been wanting my ass so that is my wedding gift to you. But right now, I want you to make sweet love to me. You've already made me your woman, now you are going to make me your wife." The couple had a passionate make out session with lots of tongue and lots of hard pounding culminating in intense orgasms for both. Jimmy didn't last as long as he wanted but that was OK with both since they had the whole week. After a short nap in the afterglow, the Olsen's showered together and went down to a nice dinner at the buffet.

After dinner, the newlyweds walked the Vegas strip. Neither was real interested in the casinos but they did find a couple of shows they were interested in. During the week, they arranged a tour of Hoover Dam and some other natural interests. They found a couple of places to hike and just enjoy the outdoors. It was nice day.

Once the couple returned to their room and showered, they jumped back into bed. Miranda then took out a tube of Astroglide from her makeup case. She handed it to Jimmy and with a bright smile said, "Well big guy, to paraphrase Star Trek, you may boldly go where NO man has gone before." She then got on her knees and stuck her bountiful ass up in the air. Unbeknownst to Jimmy, his beautiful bride had been practicing with her dildo to make this happen. Jimmy just grinned as he lubed them both up. After some serious making out, he reached around and began to rub her clit. As she was getting worked up, her cute little bung hole began to expand and contract. He slipped in one finger then two and finally a third. Miranda was really getting into it now. Finally, Jimmy replaced his fingers with his steel hard cock and slowly entered her. Once he got past her sphincter rings, she slammed back onto him. Since they had been fucking so much, Jimmy was able to last quite a while before unloading in his wife's ass. She also had a nice little orgasm but this was more for Jimmy than her. As he popped out, she farted followed by a juicy cream pie. They both fell asleep in each other arms.

All too soon, the honeymoon ended. The limo picked the newlyweds up and carried to the airport where John and Caitlyn Martin met them and flew them back to Dallas.

All too soon, with the honeymoon over, the happily married couple had to return to everyday life. Miranda began toiling over her last year of med school and Jimmy went back to work. The fourth year of medical school was mostly clinical work and not much book work per se, but when she wasn't hat the hospital, Miranda was studying for her state boards. Meanwhile, Jimmy continued with his night and online classes. It was on a cool December afternoon, a proud Miranda cheered as her husband was conferred his M.B.A. After the graduation ceremony, Jimmy's wife hugged and kissed him as whispered in his ear; "Let's go home and you can analyze my assets."

The Monday following his graduation, Jimmy was summoned to the captain's office. "Uh-oh, this can't be good" Jimmy thought to himself. As he nervously approached, the captain saw him and waved him in. The captain, by the name of Ronald Wilson was a 25-year veteran of the force and a tall imposing man with gray hair and broad shoulders. He could still easily take down any perp he needed to.

Smiling, the captain "Sargent come in and please have a seat."

"What can I do for you sir?" asked Jimmy

"First, I want to congratulate you on getting your graduate degree."

"Thank you Sir. I appreciate it."

"The main reason I requested you here is I want to discuss your career. You've been with the force, what, ten years now?" Jimmy nodded. "I know you applied for the U.S. Marshall's. Most law enforcement pros want to go to the feds. I will even give you a recommendation."

"Again, I really appreciate that Captain."

"I have one other idea though Jimmy. I want you to sit for the Lieutenants exam. Taggart is retiring and that will open up the Patrol lieutenant slot. Between your experience and your education, you are the most qualified. You pass the test, which I have no doubt you will, and the position is yours if you want it. We may not pay the same as the feds, but you won't be traveling all over the country. You can be home pretty much every night with that beautiful wife of yours. Think about it and discuss it with Miranda. The test is next month and I have already reserved a place for you."

Jimmy was surprised that the captain even knew Miranda's name. With the size of the Dallas P.D. Jimmy was surprised he even knew his name. "Thanks you so much Captain. It means a lot and I will definitely consider your generous offer."

After leaving his captains office, Jimmy called his friend John Martin. After exchanging pleasantries, Jimmy described the offer. Since John was with the FBI, Jimmy wanted his opinion.

"Jimmy" said John; "If you go to the Marshall's you will be starting all over again. Eventually you will get paid more but not much from what I understand. Plus, you can be detailed anywhere in the country. If it were me, I'd go for the promotion. As a LT, you can still fuck off er patrol the streets or sleep in your fancy office. Not to mention that gorgeous wife of yours at home with you gone? Nope. In my humble opinion, it's an easy decision."

"Thanks John. That's what I'm thinking. M and I will talk about it more but I think I know my decision. Say hello to Caitlyn for me and thank her again."

Meanwhile, Miranda was dealing with the stress of a new resident along with the stresses of being a 4th year student. The misogynistic attending doctor was giving her grief and let it be known that in order for her to get out, she should put out. Since this was her ER rotation, she needed to pass. She was about in tears when low and behold, Jimmy wanders in. She was so pissed at the scolding she was getting in the public area of the ER when she saw her husband. She ran to him and nearly tackled him crying.

"What's wrong sweetheart" Jimmy asked?

When she told him about what was implied, Jimmy nearly went ballistic. "I'll break his fucking hands if he touches my wife."

"Please don't do anything. Let me try and work this out. I need this rotation to pass otherwise all the work is for naught."

"Just be careful honey. I love you and will do whatever it takes to help you graduate."

"What brings you here anyway my dear husband?"

Jimmy told her about his meeting with the captain. He also said they will wait to discuss it after she gets home. "I'm afraid it's going to be a late night Jimmy. Dr. Asshole is dumping more shit on me."

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers