Above His League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

Jimmy nodded and kissed her goodbye and went back on patrol.

The next month, Jimmy took and passed the lieutenant's exam. He was promoted over the patrol division. Things however got progressively worse for Miranda. It was over dinner with the Martins that an idea was formed. Later in the week, Miranda was introduced to Dr. Bob Frost. He was a former flight surgeon and now a cosmetic surgeon and on staff at the hospital.

After being told about the happenings with the resident, Bob, whose life was saved in Kandahar by John, began to nose around. He would come down to the ER and become very friendly with Miranda. He knew who the resident was but not vice versa. A couple of days later, while bob was lurking in the ER, the resident was trying to play grab ass and harass Miranda. Bob, who was in civvies and not scrubs, observed the goings on and finally stepped in. "Excuse me miss, but do you need any help here?"

"This is between me and my woman sir" replied the resident.

"OK then" replied Bob. "I'll be on my way. I just wanted to make sure she was OK."

On his next shift, Dr. Asshole was summoned to the office of the Chief of Staff. When he walked in, he got queasy when he saw Dr. Frost and Miranda sitting in the Chief's office. "Come in Dr. Smith" said the Chief. "I understand you and Mrs. Olsen here have had a few issues."

"Not really sir. She is just not performing as well as a 4th year should and I was addressing the issues. I would hate to see her fail her last year."

"Well according to Mrs. Olsen and corroborated by Dr. Frost here, YOU are the issue she is having. She is claiming sexual harassment. Dr. Frost has personally observed your behavior. By the way, Dr. Frost is part of our cosmetic surgery staff. He is a senior fellow at the hospital."

"That is not the case I assure you. Besides, it's the word of a failing 4th year vs me an MD and resident. I've never even seen Dr. Frost in the ER."

"Well he has seen you so it is not just your word against hers. This has been going on for weeks not. As of now, she is being transferred under the direction of another ER fellow. You are being transferred to the unemployment line. Your residency is terminated. That will be all Dr. Smith."

Miranda flourished under the new attending. Four Months later, Jimmy beamed with pride as his beautiful wife crossed the stage and was now Dr. Miranda Olsen. Life was good. Yes, she would now spend the summer studying for her state medical boards and she was already accepted for her residency at Dallas Presbyterian Hospital. She would begin in the fall. It will take her four years to complete her residency in emergency medicine.

Even though Miranda had to study, her and Jimmy decided to take a week off and drive to Galveston and spend some quality time on the beach. That was going to be their original honeymoon destination until their friends sent them to Vegas. Jimmy was cruising down I-45 in Miranda's Camaro, not paying attention, when he saw the flashing lights behind him. Dutifully, he pulled over while Miranda was splitting her sides with laughter. "Serves you right big man" chuckled his bride.

"License and registration" said the Texas State Trooper. Jimmy pulled out his license and registration as well as proof of insurance.

"What's the issue trooper" asked Jimmy?

"I clocked you doing 85 in a 70." Miranda was now laughing so hard she was about to pee herself. "And what's so funny mam?" Miranda explained how her and Jimmy met. She thought it was hilarious that he be subjected to the same treatment.

"I'm sorry officer. Think I can get a courtesy?" A courtesy is when one law officer let's another one off. Professional courtesy between agencies.

"You have some I.D. and a badge?" asked the trooper. Jimmy showed him both.

"Well, Lieutenant, try to keep it down, will you? Enjoy your trip. I'll radio ahead to watch out for your vehicle and maybe that will get you their faster. Three hours after the incident, the couple checked into their hotel.

After checking in to the hotel and a short nap, the couple strolled down to the beach. Once on the beach, Miranda removed her cover to reveal a very small thong bikini. Her plump ass was gloriously displayed. Jimmy was the envy of the beach as his lovely wife basked in the sun on her stomach. Per her request, Jimmy lathered his wife with sunscreen making sure to put a lot on her ass. Just to be on the safe side, he even slipped a finger inside her rectum to make sure it wouldn't burn either.

After a couple of hours of playing in the water and tanning, Miranda smiled at her husband and said, "OK, Jimmy. I know what you want. Let's go back to the room and you can pound my ass. But you ARE taking me to dinner afterwards."

"Sweetheart, I will take you to dinner anywhere you want to go."

Once they got to the room, Miranda stripped off her bikini and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. Giving it to Jimmy, who had also dropped his swimsuit, she took him in her mouth and got him nice and hard. "Alright, big boy. It's all yours."

Jimmy lubed her beautiful ass and put one then two then three fingers into it. After Miranda was good and ready, he slipped his turgid cock in her puckered hole and went to town. It only took him about 3 or 4 minutes and with a grunt, he dumped a large intense load deep into her rectum. Once He softened and slipped out, Jimmy kissed each of her ass cheeks and watched as his massive spunk came out of her ass and onto the sheets. "Jeeze Miranda, that was so intense. Your ass is one of the greatest gifts that you ever gave me. I love you so much."

"You just love my ass. But I do love you and know how much you enjoy it. Now let's go shower and take me to dinner." He took her to an expensive steak house.

After a relaxing trip to the beach, they couple returned home to their busy lives. Miranda finished here residency in emergency medicine. The following year, she gave birth to James Olsen Jr. Two years after that, Julia Michelle was born. Missy went on to get her masters in biomedical engineering and eventually married a young police officer she met while, like her sister, being pulled over for speeding. They now have a child on the way.

Sitting on his patio one day looking at his family, Jimmy still wonders how he got so lucky to marry so far out of his league.

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers