Absence of God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick let out a small gasp, partly out of fear, mostly out of anticipation. Chandler let out a small, gentle laugh at his expression, and opened the wrapping and rolled it onto his now fully erect cock.

Nick began to shiver in anticipation, as Chandler finally pulled his shirt off, showing off his finely toned abs, and sculpted features. Nick looked on as Chandler tossed his shirt off to the side, admiring Chandler's beautiful features. Chandler was everything he hoped for and more, and even made Nick feel insecure, considering he had a little bit of a stomach, and, to his dismay, a slightly smaller penis.

Chandler finally removed Nick's pants, and with only his boxers remaining, Chandler admired the bulge in Nick's underwear, noticing that it appeared to be slightly smaller, and gave Nick a glance, as if to say "Would you look at that." He pulled Nick's underwear off ravenously, and put his cock, which was still in the condom, up against Nick's dick to compare. Chandler's cock was about two inches longer, which would make Nick about five and a half inches, leaving Nick's face red again, making Chandler giggle just a little bit.

While this was happening, they heard a Heather's car leaving the garage, and pull out onto the road. Chandler looked triumphant, looked at Nick, and said, "I think she's leaving to go shopping, so I'm good to fuck the shit of you however loud I want to, and no one will be around to hear.

Nick started to blush, and before he got the chance to say anything Chandler, for foreplay, lied down and got his face up close and personal to Nick's junk. He licked his penis up and down, making Nick let out some cute little moans, which made Chandler smile, and took as much of his cock into his mouth as he could, which to Nick's dismay he could do without gagging, and began to move up and down a little bit.

Chandler came off, spit in his hands, and with his left hand stroked Nick's throbbing penis, and with his right hand he took two fingers, and shoved them into Nick's ass.

Nick almost let out a small shriek, but he stopped himself, and looked down at Chandler, who stopped when he jumped. Chandler then said "Hold on one minute, and leaned down. Nick was confused, until Chandler started to lick Nick's ass, which, for the convenience of the story, just happened to be totally clean inside and out, and shaved.

Nick was slightly less surprised, as this didn't hurt, so much as felt weird. But after a few seconds the warm, sloppy feeling started to feel good, like, really good. Nick let out some moans, and started to grasp at the bedsheets, with Chandler's tongue feeling like the best thing that he had ever felt.

Nick had experimented with his butt before, but he hadn't imagined that he could feel something like this while doing anal.

On Chandler's end, it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Nick's hole didn't taste terrible, but it didn't really taste good, but he saw that Nick was really enjoying it and squirming around quite a bit, so he kept going.

But eventually, it had to come to an end. Chandler stopped, and Nick was left with an empty feeling, and looked down at Chandler and half moaned, half said "P-please, don't stop!"

But Chandler stood up, said "Wait just a second," and went off to his dresser to grab something. Nick pushed himself farther up the headboard, and leaned to the side to try and see what Chandler was doing. Chandler finally turned around, and Nick saw that Chandler had a bottle of lube in his hand, and a rather large one at that.

Chandler rushed back to the bed, and lubed up his hands, and before Nick could say anything, he started to stroke his dick with his left hand, and stuck two fingers into Nick's sweet butt, and this time, Nick was expecting it a little more, and after the previous rimjob, was much more accepting of it, and let out a moan.

Chandler smiled a little bit, seeing that Nick was liking it this time, and started to pump his fingers in and out of Nick's ass.

It was a completely unique sensation to Nick, and one that was not unpleasant. He was doing his best to relax, but every time Chandler shoved his fingers back in, it made him tense up. It gave him a full feeling, something that he couldn't really describe, all he knew is it felt weird, though also really good.

Nick was panting, with a cute blush covering his cheeks, and his cock was throbbing, and felt harder than it ever had. Chandler stopped stroking his penis for a second, and gave Nick a hard slap on the ass, eliciting a shocked gasp from Nick.

With that, Chandler stopped pumping his fingers into Nick, and sat up. Nick opened his eyes to Chandler leaning in, and he locked lips with Nick, his tongue shooting into Nick's mouth, as if trying to wrestle his tongue into submission. Chandler pulled back, and said, "Wow, your breath really does still smell like my come," with a slight smile and a wink, he said "you ready to start the main event?" with a lot of excitement in his voice.

Nick's face looked nervous, but the rest of his body betrayed him, he was shaking in anticipation, and he was so uncomfortably hard that he swore his penis was half an inch longer than it usually was.

Nick gave a quick nod and Chandler, not needing any more confirmation, grabbed the bottle of lube, and started to lube up his throbbing cock.

Now that this was about to happen, Nick thought that Chandler's cock looked a lot bigger than his fingers had, and those made him feel completely full. He remembered the feeling of Chandler's cock in his mouth, and tried to imagine that throbbing length in his ass, but he couldn't comprehend exactly how that would feel.

Nick's train of thought was interrupted by Chandler putting the opening of the lube bottle up to his butt, and squeezing a ton of lube into his ass, making his ass feel uncomfortably full and cold. He let out a shocked gasp, and Chandler gave him a devious smile, and pressed the tip of his lubed dick up to his vulnerable entrance.

Chandler looked Nick in the eyes, and said "Don't worry, I'll go slow until you get used to it, alright?" in a supportive tone, that made Nick excited. Nick gave him a hasty nod, excited to start, but not able to articulate, if he tried to talk, it would be completely unintelligible.

Right before he started, he leaned in toward Nick, and said "I'm gonna sneak in through the behind." then getting right to business.

After the one sided conversation, Chandler slid the tip into Nick's waiting ass, and Nick let out a gentle gasp. His ass let out an explosion of feeling, Chandler's penis was the thickest thing he had ever put in his ass up until this point. While it did hurt a little, it still felt good, though it was a strange sensation more than anything.

Chandler looked at Nick, emotions flying across his face, and leaned forward and kissed him again, letting Nick's tongue dive into his mouth this time.

While still kissing him, Chandler started to move his hips just a little bit, moving the tip and about half an inch of his shaft go in and out of Nick's ass. He was letting him get used to the width and getting some stimulation himself at the same time.

After a while, Chandler pulled his mouth away, looked into Nick's eyes, watching him pant and groan, and said "You ready to go a little deeper?" while visibly excited, in more ways than one.

Nick gave a nod, completely unable to talk at this point, and really excited to continue and, hopefully, get finished off soon.

Chandler leaned in close to Nick, not quite kissing him, but staring into his eyes as he very slowly started to move his hips towards Nick, watching his facial expressions as he penetrated him deeper and deeper.

As Chandler got more of his cock into Nick, Nick started to feel fuller and fuller, nothing had ever gone this deep into his ass, and his mind couldn't keep up, it was almost too much for him to handle.

Chandler, on the other hand, was fully aware of everything happening. Nick was incredibly tight, and it was a very sensual experience. He studied Nick's face, which reacted every time he made even the slightest movement. He pulled out a little bit, his face looked slightly relieved, and every time he thrusted in, he would wince a little bit, but Chandler could tell he was super into it.

Chandler started being serious though. He locked lips with Nick once again, and slowly started to slide the rest of his cock into Nick. Nick started to wince, and moan into Chandler's mouth, so he just started kissing him deeper, pressing his tongue into his throat.

Chandler stopped moving for a moment, and started to kiss and suck Nick's neck, in an attempt to be sexy. He kissed all over his neck, while Nick was moaning all the louder the whole time.

He was about two thirds of the way into Nick, and he stopped kissing, looked at him with a devious smile, and shoved the rest of his thick, throbbing dick into Nick, bottoming out.

Nick let out a surprised gasp, followed by a loud moan. He thanked his lucky stars that Heather had left to go shopping.

The feeling Nick had was indescribable, his ass felt full, and his cock felt really close to bursting. Every nerve was screaming in ecstasy, and he looked into Chandler's beautiful brown eyes, and said, in a half moan, "I love you."

Chandler looked surprised, and said, "I think I love you too.", and as he said "I think", he pulled all the way out of Nick, and as he said "love you too", he thrusted all the way back in, making Nick gasp in pleasure, and he nearly came right there.

As he studied Nick's face, he realized how close he was, he got real close to nick and whispered, "Don't you dare come without my permission, if you want to come, I want to hear you beg for it."
He saw Nick furiously nod his head in agreement, and he said, "Good boy." and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before pulling his head back and pressed his lips back onto Nick's as he started to thrust again, slowly picking up speed.

It was all Nick could do to just sit there and take it. He told himself he was just doing this for Chandler's sake, just becauseHe wanted him to do it, but he knew that he would crave this from now on, he knew that he had to have Chandler, and his cock that absolutely filled him to the brim, and absolutely filled him with pleasure that he could not believe.

Chandler started to go faster and faster, filling the air with smacking sounds that made his ass and his balls feel fuller and fuller. Chandler, with his left hand, was absentmindedly playing with his cock, which was driving him crazy. He would grab the shaft, and run his thumb around the tip, and smile even while they were kissing, listening to Nick's cute moans and groans.

Nick, after Chandler got a little speed going, whimpered into Chandler's kiss, "Please, Chandler, please let me come, I'm going crazy here!"

Chandler slowed down a little bit, let go of his cock entirely, and said "Chandler? Chandler who?"

"Chandler sir!" Nick said begrudgingly, not wanting to let go of what little pride he had left, but convincingly enough that he would be allowed to come.

"Hmm," said Chandler, pretending to think about it, "I think I'll let you dangle a little longer, maybe you could try for an anal orgasm, completely hands free?" he said with a devious smile slowly spreading across his face.

Nick got frustrated just thinking about it. He had never done enough stuff with his butt to have a hands free orgasm, though he had tried. He then moaned, "I-I'll try, but if I don't come from this, then what'll I do?"

Chandler, enjoying teasing him, ran one finger up and down Nick's dick, and said, "Well, that's just be too bad, let's not let that happen. You can come whenever you want anally, but I want you to scream my name, I want the neighbors to know that I'm balls deep in your ass!" and when he said 'balls deep' he pulled his dick all the way out, and thrusted it back in as hard as he could, making Nick let out a moan louder than he had that entire night.

He finally started to really pound Nick, he was tired of going slow, and wanted to really teach Nick who the boss was. The bed was rocking, the floor was creaking, and Nick was moaning really loud. They were both glad that no one was home to hear them practically yelling.

Chandler shoved his way all the way into Nick, and stops while all the way inside of Nick. He looks at him, and started to move his hips up and down, in a sort of circular motion, feeling out the entirety of Nick's ass, making sure to stretch his hole as much as he can, essentially ruining his hole.

Nick moaned and groaned, his prostate being rubbed by the tip of Chandler's penis every time the circle came around to the perfect position to reach his prostate.

While this was happening, Nick yelled out, "I'm going to come!"

Chandler started to pound him again, going as fast and hard as he could, so much that Nick was afraid the bed would break, but that was in the back of his mind as he was washed in an ecstasy that he couldn't have imagined before that night.

With that, his entire body began to pulse, his ass tightening around Chandler's cock, making him moan and get closer and closer to coming, but this was Nick's moment. He came,and according to Chandler's previous instructions, yelled at the top of his lungs, "Chandler!" and the thick white liquid shot up all over his own stomach, painting him white.

Chandler, in the passion of his lovemaking, wiped all of Nick's come up, while he was still riding out the end of the greatest orgasm of his life, and shoved his semen covered fingers into Nick's mouth, and said, "Swallow it all, you slut, swallow your own come for me!" and Nick did.

After he swallowed his own come, Nick came to his senses a little bit, his orgasm riding out, and his face got very red and his stomach started to feel a little sick. Chandler noticed, and said "It's all right that you liked it, right? It's not any different than drinking my come." while still pounding Nick into next week.

After Nick's orgasm, and with his anal walls having squeezed harder on Chandler's cock than he had felt all night, he finally started to come. He started to pound harder and harder, locked his soft lips up against Nick's, and his thrusts were going deeper and deeper, and harder and harder, and his passion finally reached it's climax, and Chandler had the most intense orgasm in his life. He thrusted his penis all the way into Nick, and held it there, as his penis throbbed, and poured his come into his condom.

Chandler pulled out, and reluctantly took his mouth away from Nick's. His dick was slowly softening, and he removed his condom filled with his come, and tied the end like a balloon, and tossed into his trash by the side of his bed.

He lied down next to the panting Nick, he panting himself, and Nick curled up to him and rested his head on Chandler's chest. Chandler pulled him close, and looked at Nick's glistening body, and was happy about all of the choices he had made, and was so happy that Nick was brave enough to say and do the things he had done today, and he was really proud of him, though he couldn't say that out loud, that's gay.

They just lied there for a while, until Nick started to see that Chandler's cock was being roused from its slumber, and looked at him as his own dick was starting to become erect, and Chandler said, "I would love to go again, but, I'm out of condoms. I took that one from my parents."

"Eww, why would you-?"

"It's not important, just shhh." said Chandler, his face going red.

"Well, why don't we,"Nick said, his blush increasing by the second, "just go r-raw?"

Chandler looked at him for a second, and his cock went from semi erect to fully erect in a second, and said "Wait, really? Are you sure? I don't want to talk you out of it, but you don't have to.

"No, I want to. If it'll make you happy I'd be glad to do it!"

Chandler looked at him, liking the look in Nick's eyes, and said "Well, I'mreallytired, so why don't I lie here, and you do some bouncing?" with a hopeful look in his eyes.
Nick really didn't want to do the work, he just wanted to get fucked, but at this point for Chandler, he would do anything, so he just nodded, and started to move up onto Chandler.

He grabbed Chandler's lube, and applied a generous amount to Chandler's dick, and started stroking it a little bit, liking the little moans it elicited from Chandler. Nick decided it was finally time to get down to business, and started to lower himself onto Chandler's cock.

Nick let out a little moan as Chandler's cock entered him, and was panting as he felt Chandler fill him once again. It took a lot less time to bottom out this time, and he just sat there, happy that he could do this again, and without a condom the sensation was slightly different, feeling Chandler's natural bumps and veins, feeling Chandler's cock throb just a little bit.

He was happy doing this but Chandler gave him a little slap to the ass, and Nick started to bounce up and down a little bit. He started to stroke his own cock a little bit, but Chandler grabbed his hand and moved it away, and said "No no no, you cheated last time. You got jerked a little bit before you came last time, so this time you need to go without touching at all."

Nick nodded, before he want back to focusing on Chandler's cock. He sat down completely and started to thrust his hips forward and backwards a little bit, making Chandler and himself moan.

Nick started to bounce up and down, feeling his cock bounce while fully erect, and it sort of turned him on more, just knowing that his junk is vulnerable, just swaying in the breeze, and with every bounce he was getting closer and closer to orgasm with no stimulation.

It was an interesting experience, he controlled the pace, and his legs were tired. But he almost didn't notice, considering the ecstasy that he was drinking in. Chandler was lying there, his head back, and let out some little moans every once in awhile, which Nick thought was the cutest thing.

Nick started to go faster and faster, the slapping noise filling the room increase in volume and frequency, and Nick was starting to feel like he was going to come. Chandler was so big, and he felt kind of pathetic thinking about coming already, and Chandler didn't look that close, not that he could tell all that well.

Nick, starting to really pound his ass onto Chandler's cock, said "I'm getting really close!"

Chandler responded with "Me too, keep going!"

That filled Nick with confidence, and he started to go faster and faster, and he forgot his legs even could get tired. Chandler's breath was getting more and more ragged by the second, and Nick was anticipating feeling Chandler's warm sperm inside of him, and was waiting for himself to come too, as this would be his first completely hands free orgasm.

Chandler was reaching his limit, and finally yelled "FUCK", grabbed Nick's hips, and started to thrust up into him as fast and hard as he could.

Nick let out a gasp, and just sat there with his mouth agape, just taking Chandler's savage anal reaming. Finally, Nick reached the orgasm he had been anticipating, and he started to spew his come onto Chandler's abs and chest, while the convulsions and squeezing Nick's ass did while he came made Chandler come inside of Nick, and all the different sensations Nick felt at once made him come even harder.

The feeling of Chandler's jizz coating his guts was something he hadn't expected. It was warm, and made him feel full, and it was a sensation that he enjoyed.

Chandler finally stopped, and just let Nick sit on the bottom of his cock, while he slowly softened inside of Nick. Nick, still reeling from the mix of sensations he felt, looked at Chandler, lifted himself off of Chandler, and lied back down with him and started to kiss him again.