Absence of God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when they heard Heather pull back into the driveway. Chandler looked at Nick, saw how exhausted he was, and got up out of his embrace and started to retrieve his clothes. Nick, with his ass still full of Chandler's juices, said "What am I going to do about my butt? It's still stuffed to the brim."

Chandler came back and tossed his underwear at him, and with a mischevious smile, said "Why don't you leave it for the time being? We're not going to have enough time, my Mom is gonna want help with the groceries, so there's no time to clean you out."

Nick let out a sigh, and started to put on his clothes, still leaking just a little bit, considering how far he'd just been stretched, and after hearing Heather yell for them, they both went down to help with groceries and have a talk.

Soon after that, Nick and Chandler spoke to Heather about their relationship, and the fact that they love each other, though they left out about 8 pages of details(When I originally made this, the format had exactly eight pages of fucking). Heather was unsure about it, but ultimately she accepted them, and never knew that Nick still had Chandler's jizz in his butt when they spoke.

The End