Accident grants Benefit Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathrina fetched an impressing cherry red blush in no time... gawd, soo sweet a girl... I changed a look with Reni and raced back to my confused girl to pull her into my arms again, my right hand rounded her neck to hold her right shoulder, my left pulled her glowing face close to my shoulder, lovingly stroking her cheek. She sobbed quietly and her right arm found a hold on my nape.

I let her calm for a moment before I lifted her damp face a bit to kiss her slightly quaking lips tenderly, "Hey, my sweet little kitten... you're among friends here, and none of us will damage or chide you, my lovely girl." I licked the tears off her cheek, "Open your beautiful eyes for me love... thank you, Kathrina. Now, baby - it is nothing to be ashamed of. You love me, don't you?"

Her eyes opened a bit wider, and showed the trust and endearment I'd wanted to see, she sighed softly, "Yes Bernd, I do."

"Good girl, brave girl..." My lips brushed along hers, and I could feel a little smile building up in the corner of her lips, "...you love when I do that to your lips, huh?" she nodded, and a few sparkles appeared in her expressive eyes whilst the smile grew a bit wider. "You did nothing wrong darling, on the contrary - you've made me a big compliment, and I thank you Kathrina... you won't believe what that means to me, my darling."

Her smile grew wider, as well as her eyes, "Really?"

"Yes my sweets... really! You expressed your love for me... of course I feel flattered."

Kathrina opened her mouth, but Reni's voice came across, "Pull your legs up Cat, I'm gonna take your panties, okay?"

Cat closed her mouth whilst her eyes opened any wider, suddenly showing a watchful expression, but it waned instantly when she noticed my merriment. She rolled her eyes while she followed Reni's order, whose next came immediately, "Okay... now up with this cute bum - build a bridge."

Another testing look into my eyes, and Cat heaved a sigh, and her butt.

"Perfect... now look down, can you see what I meant before?" Reni giggled cheerfully as her hands disappeared under Cat's lower abdomen, whilst we two stared at the gusset of Cat's panties, showing an impressing bulge.

"Sweet jeeze..." I simply wasn't able to suppress a quiet whistle, "...nice bulge, baby... looks indeed alike a well endowed guy, wearing mom's panties, eeeww..."

"HEY!!" Kathrina groaned enervated, though her shoulders shook slightly. Our eyes met and I could see how hard she was trying to suppress a giggle, "That is by no means funny!"

I showed a bright grin, chuckling, "Yet it is, darling!" And we broke into laughter.

"Bernd?" Reni chortled, "...pull the shirt a bit higher please, before we'll have a mess here."

"Okay..." I pulled and asked Cat, "...now lower your butt, sweetie."

"Perfect..." said Reni whilst pulling the waistband down my sweetie's ass-cheeks, "...that should do it. Yep! Hmm, what a sweet scent, baby. Bernd - would you follow with the front side to keep the cream in the gusset?" I solved me from grumbling Kathrina and sat up to follow Reni's wish. Out of the corner of my right eye I saw Kathrina's fidgety hands and began to smile at Reni, she smiled alike when she looked up to Cat and said softly, "You don't need to cover yourself, my sweetie... I can see nothing but pure beauty. You have all the reasons to be proud, believe me baby."

From my perspective I couldn't see much more than Kathrina's protruding pubic bone, covered by a neatly shaved narrow 'V', and the last I wanted to do was to heighten her tentativeness, so I looked back to her and returned to regain my earlier posture to let her feel safe, a grateful look welcomed me and she cuddled up to me, tenderly kissing my now bare chest.

"Cat?" asked Renate softly, her evenly soft looking eyes meeting Kathrina's, "I need your help now... open your thighs a bit wider, and let me pull your panties down to your knees before you lift them up, okay?"

Kathrina nodded and followed my love's advice unhesitating, thus allowing Reni to pull the panties off her feet in the end to wrap them into my shirt. "Great, sweetie..." said Reni with an approving smile, "...got them, no mess...thank you!"

She let the package fall to the ground next to the bed and skidded closer, her left hand brushed the inside of Kathrina's left thigh thereby, and the girl in my arms stiffened when Reni's hand got near to her crotch.

I lifted Kathrina's chin up and kissed her tenderly, her eyes showed confusion, but trust as well. I allowed myself to relax and my hand regained its hold on her nape, slowly stroking up to her hairline, down to the base of her neck, upwards again till her svelte body softened in my arms while she answered to the calming caress with soft little purrs. Another sweet kiss and I asked her quietly, "You feel fine, my sweets?"

"Yes Bernd, thank you. No, my love - more than just fine... in fact I feel much more... I feel excellent, and relaxed. And I begin to understand, Bernd... you are doing this for me, just and only for me... I mean you, and Renate? All for me?"

Tears welled in her beautiful eyes when I nodded easefully, "Yes, Kathrina... this is for you, and only for you, my sweet baby. And I thank you for being attentive, I am proud of you."

"You... are proud, of me? Shouldn't that have been my line?"

All of a sudden her eyes beamed, and I smiled brightly, "Well... yes, and no. And the 'no' related to the fact that I am your tutor, kind of. You learn quicker than I'd expected, and that makes me happy - it will help to make things easier, you know?"

She returned a sweet smile, "Ooh, I didn't realize that you're already working, Bernd. Oh - is 'working' the right word? Since this seems to be much more for you than a... well, 'job'?"

"Ooh - it IS more Kathrina...you may call it a vocation if you want to. Now... back to your question my sweets - the term isn't that important, so use 'working' or what else you have in mind. And no - I'm not 'working', not yet that is. In fact I am in the phase of developing a plan, or at least the structure of a plan. Now, Kathrina... coming back to Reni's touch - do you feel at ease with it, or rather uncomfortable? Before you answer, dear - please close your eyes for a moment, and think back to when her fingertips grazed higher and higher, okay? In case you are not sure that your remembrance is clear enough, ask Renate to repeat what she's done before; I'm sure she'll do you the favor with a bright smile on her sweet lips."

Kathrina's eyes met mine again, questioning like, 'is he serious?'... I smiled sweetly and her right hand cupped my left shoulder as if searching for a stable hold, next her eyes sought Reni's temporarily before she closed them, her sweet smile didn't wane though, a good sign. I watched her pretty face with keen interest, it showed concentration, though a light redness crept up from her throat. I held my breath when she reopened her eyes, they were soft with wonder and curiosity, before a short flash of confusion washed over them as I fetched a deep sigh of relief.

"Bernd?" Kathrina's voice was firm, much to my relief, I 'hmm?'ed and kissed her tenderly, she gave a soft 'mmhhh' before she continued, "You need me to speak ingenuously... it will make little sense to withhold something?"

"Yes, Kathrina... and no - total openness is required. Rely on our mutual trust... we'd only waste valuable time If I'd be coerced to stumble around through dark area... do you understand that?" She gave a little nod as I continued, "Now, my sweets... your beautiful, expressive eyes showed already what I wanted to know, but I need to hear it in your own words as well." I kissed her lovingly, and now she returned the kiss likewise, "Thank you, my lovely girl... you could feel my endearment, couldn't you?" She grew a charming smile and granted me an additional peck, and I added, "What you feel now is unfamiliar, I know Kathrina, and I can feel your unsureness, but you have nothing to fear... whatever happens here will be kept under the lid, between you and me, the third person involved is Renate; this wonderful woman is my soul mate, and she is here to support you as well. Sylvia is your chosen mom, and will be informed additionally."

I looked deep into her suddenly moist eyes, nonetheless they showed determinedness. "Yes Bernd, I understand, and I am comfortable with this arrangement. That means we are family?...a chosen family?" She smiled brightly now.

"Yes, my darling, that's the name we'd give our relationship. And it is exactly what you've missed in - or at least since - your childhood... or am I wrong?"

She shook her head 'No!' before she gave me a swift but determined kiss, "Ooh yes Bernd... and you have no idea know how much I've missed these feelings... like interest, togetherness, and sense of security. And... the feelings you're giving me when you embrace me so lovingly; in your arms I feel protected, safe, and loved, and I thank you Bernd. I love you... you know?"

"Yes, I know darling, of course I know. Say, my sweet baby - you didn't realize that we achieved our first success, already?"

She looked at me out of big wide, confused looking eyes, "No - whereby... I have no clue?"

I rubbed my nose on hers, and smiled back, "Well, remember your, 'We are family...a chosen family' - it was your idea, and you found out what you've missed, all by yourself. And - even more valuable - you were brave enough to confess it. Well done Kathrina...that's my girl!"

Brightly sparkling eyes glanced up at mine, and her lovely face was blushing with pride, "Ooh - I didn't even notice... it just slipped out. You are unbelievable Bernd... you rarely miss a thing, huh?"

"Not when I am 'working'; look - I am fully concentrated on you, what makes sure that no fact has the chance to escape my attention. You should be aware that facts are volatile - miss one, and this fact might be lost forever. By no means we can risk that, because every fact can be important, you understand that?"

She nodded thoughtfully, "Yes Bernd, I understand. And I think highly of your determinedness, thank you my darling."

A warm wave of endearment for this confused, almost lost young woman trailed throughout my chest when I kissed Kathrina lovingly, she moaned quietly and kissed me back likewise, her right hand left my shoulder to explore my chest, before she broke our kiss and allowed her sensual lips to play around my left nipple, evenly exploring, I kissed my way along her vertex and murmured, "Would you rather like Renate to restart her caress, or to continue right away? It's all in your hand, you know? We will guide you darling, but we will NOT force you - never!"

She gave a quiet nod and looked up at me, her longing look tightened my throat as she whispered, "I... I would like her to do it again, it was so nice, so tender, it was wonderful, darling. I want... it again, this feeling..." she smiled shyly, "...can I, please?"

I bent over her slightly reddened face to kiss her swiftly, "Gawd baby... you are soo sweet. Of course you can have it again." I straightened and looked over my shoulder, "Reni, could you come up for a moment - a sweet little girl, and an order are waiting for you..."

Reni laid herself on the bed next to Kathrina's right, bending over her to caress her left cheek before she kissed the girl's sweetly smiling lips, "Now darling, you feel fine? Do you want me to continue now?"

"Yes pleazze... oh, Renate - could you once again start at the beginning, at my knee you know, it felt soo good?" Kathrina beamed up to Reni, nestling her heated face into my love's palm when she withdrew from me and wrapped her long, slender arms around Reni's neck. "And, Renate... would you allow me to name you 'Reni', too?"

Reni's eye expression changed again... pouring endearment over Kathrina she hugged the girl to her breasts, their lips met and Reni asked softly, "Of course you can, Kathrina, my sweet little girl; are you ready for your first kiss? For your first real kiss? You haven't experienced too much tenderness and endearment so far, I guess?"

Kathrina gave a pathetic sobbing sigh, "No..." before she pressed her lips on Reni's, almost hesitantly probing, exploring the unfamiliar feel and taste of another woman's lips. It wasn't a long wait till the girls warmed up to the task, softly moaning into each other's mouths when Reni started to stroke Kathrina's back in slow motion mode whilst her new found friend's hands roamed to her cheeks to return the favor. Increased mutual moaning announced that the girls had opened their lips and allowed their tongues to meet for the first time, and I grew rock hard instantly with the sensual enjoyment of their act of love, what forced Kathrina to fetch a noisy grunt when she felt the all too obvious sign of my arousal on the outside of her butt, her hips started to dance immediately whilst she broke their kiss, panting hard.

Reni smiled brightly when Kathrina turned a bit to the left and looked down to the side of her butt, of course there was nothing to see and she looked up to me with her now big wide eyes, her hips still in motion, thus softly pressing the firm lushness of her buttock against my pole before relapsing again.

My smile grew brighter and I bent over her glowing face to kiss her swiftly, "And? - how was your first girl to girl kiss?"

Her sweet face beamed, and her bright eyes already were answer enough, "Ooh... it was wonderful, just wonderful." She turned right to meet Reni's eyes again, "...at first it felt, well...strange, but the softness of your lips washed that away, Reni." She turned back to me and to my surprise brushed my moustache with her lips, before she faced Reni again and declared excitedly, "...the only thing I missed was Bernd's moustache. I love it, you know?"

Renate replied grinning, "And so we are two. But you won't expect that I even grow a moustache?"

Sweet Kathrina giggled gladsomely, "No! Certainly not! You are soo beautiful Reni... a change - any change could only have negative effects on you."

"Why...eew..." Reni seemed to be out of words for a moment - a totally new, and fascinating experience, for me that is, forcing me to send her a bright grin. She replied with a light blush whilst she showed me the tip of her tongue, before she cleared her throat, "Ahem, thank you sweetie." All of a sudden her eyes began to sparkle, "I wished my man would... you know - just once..." she gave Kathrina a wink, "Now... let's continue, it's almost dinner time."

I held my hands out for Kathrina, "Let me help you to sit up, I'd guess that you want to watch Reni, don't you?" She nodded and I moved to her back, straddling her warm bum and leaning my chest on her back to let her feel me, "Tell me sweetie, do you want to feel my warmth on your back, skin-to-skin as well?"

She turned back to me and her eyes sought mine, questioningly before she showed her shy smile again and nodded, "Yes Bernd, that's what I want, thank you darling." I waited for her to unbutton her blouse, but she didn't, I raised a brow and she gave a cute little sigh, "Bernd... I... I want YOU to undress me, would you do that for me? Pleazze, my darling."

I researched her eyes, still they showed endearment, and now a fair amount of resoluteness, I asked her quietly, "You are sure, my sweet baby? That's a big step - you will know that already?"

"Yes I know Bernd, and I thank you for your understanding. But I'm sure that I am ready to take it - that was your concern, right?"

"Right, Kathrina, I was afraid that you might overdo in the momentary grip of excitement, but now I can feel that you are conscious. Lean a bit back my darling, and let me unbutton your blouse."

Reni, brightly smiling observed us attentively while my left hand caressed Kathrina's belly again, before I started at the lowest still fastened button, Kathrina's eyes lowered to my hands, returning to my eyes when I reached for the next button, always alternately, with every button on the way her eyes sparkled brighter, and her breaths shortened.

"Now, my love..." I whispered against my maiden's left ear, "...the moment of truth, huh? I almost can hear your thought, 'will he love my breasts?'. Ooh YES darling - he will. Be sure that he will!" Her big round eyes rained sparkles over me, and I kissed her sweetly whilst I opened the last button, "Now, Kathrina... follow my hands my sweet little darling..." my hands flattened on both sides of the button panel and she gave a shivering sigh when they descended, ever so slowly stroking the warm flesh that was still covered by her blouse. Her hands twitched and she breathed faster when my caressing hands approached the upper swell, my fingertips crept over the seductively rounded ascent to the tips, I smiled brightly and whispered, "Gawd - how I love the female anticipation... now concentrate on your feelings when I touch your sweeties for the very first time, my love."

A stifled sigh, "Oh yes Berrnnnddd...pleazzze..." was my sweetest reward, and to my sheer delight she started to squirm; I looked at Reni's brightly smiling face and gave her a quiet nod to let her know that I wanted her to begin, she gave me a wink in return. My fingertips circled Kathrina's areolae and she couldn't suppress a faint groan, my hands flattened again and slipped down the bottom slope till my palms cupped the perfectly shaped hills, kneading the firm flesh lovingly, but still avoiding to brush over her nipples. "Berrnnnddd..." wheezed my sweetie, "...take the damn blouse, pleazze... let me feel your loving hands on me, pleazzze..."

I leaned forward, forcing her body into an upright position, "Okay baby, stay like this for a moment..." I leaned back and my hands left her breasts, my fingertips grazing downward the outer slopes and her flanks before gripping the back hem of her blouse to pull it up to her shoulders, "...now heave your arms darling." I pulled farther upwards and she was free.

I tossed the blouse aside and pulled her now trembling body close to my chest again, my right hand caressed her left breast, she gave a lonnngg moan whilst my other hand again caressed her now quivering belly, I kissed her near temple, "Now this is what you wanted my darling? Feeling better than ever, my love?"

She leaned her left cheek against my chest, and brightly sparkling eyes caressed mine, "Yes Bernd, yes to both... you are wonderful, my love." Her lovely face was heated, but there was no regret, no shame to see in her beautiful eyes.

"That's wonderful my darling..." I kissed her softly, and leaned my forehead on hers, "...it makes us happy when you are happy, Kathrina. Now let's watch how Reni is doing, okay?" She nodded eagerly, granting me a lovingly smile, and we directed our attention back to Reni, now kneeling inside Kathrina's knees, her hands high up our sweetie's thighs, about two inches shy of her sex, Reni raised a brow and I encouraged her with a nod. Her hands parted, the left roamed to the outside of Kathrina's right buttock to stroke it slowly, the right bridged the remaining distance to the girl's vulva to cup it, the slightly trembling girl groaned loudly with the first tender touch, her knees shot up and and her thighs fell apart unconsciously. My right hand added some pressure to her breast, she heaved a groan of delight whilst my thumb and forefinger bore up to her nipple to be ready if Reni would feel the need to order some additional stimulation to get our lovely maiden off. My left hand drew wider circles over my excited girl's belly, slowly descending till I felt her pubes beneath my fingertips. Kathrina thigh musculature strained visibly and she groaned louder and louder while her hips started to dance on their own account, her hands clasped my thighs whilst she heaved her butt to feel more of Reni's intimate touch.