Accident grants Benefit Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands held on to her sensually curved hips, willing to push them away to avoid an 'accident', but she withstood by grasping at the rim of the wash basin with her left; I resigned and breathed in deeply, "Kathrina..." I croaked tantalized, "...darling - please stop! I'm soo hot for you that I will cum very soon." In this moment I realized that I had one last option - I bent my knees and crouched down in front of my trembling seductress what freed my hard-on, allowing him to jump up and dash audibly against my belly; I let out a deep, deep sigh of relief while I leaned my right cheek on her quivering abdomen.

Kathrina grunted with disappointment, nonetheless continuing with brushing remaining strands of my hair before she laid the brush carefully back onto the glass shelf. She sank to her knees and her fair and beautiful eyes looked serious, but doleful, "Why, Bernd? Please tell me why! I know that you need to ease the strain... you've been hard all the time, and I'm not stupid, you know?" She cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly though her eyes welled with tears, "I wanted to help you, Bernd... you did everything to make me happy, and I am... in fact I'm feeling better than ever before; and I wanted to give back, so why didn't you let me? You deserve that... and much more, my love."

I embraced my lovely maiden and drew myself up, thus pulling her still quivering body up with me as well, she didn't interrupt softly stroking my cheeks. "I know my darling..." I sighed, kissing the two tears away which had formed in the corners of her eyes, "...and I am grateful. But this..."

The sound of the bedroom door startled me, and Reni leaned at the bathroom door a second later, "Are you ready folks?... Our dinner will be served in about fifteen minutes."

"NO...!!" Kathrina hissed and turned around to face Reni, "I'm NOT through with this man..." an elegant finger pointed back at me - as if there were more men around, "...Bernd is close to exploding, but he refused to let me help..." and my quietly sobbing squealer had to abort.

I rolled my eyes and was about to grumble, 'You little traitress!', but Reni had bridged the three yards distance already what induced me to swallow my at the moment obviously superfluous opinion. She measured the center of the general attention with her eyes, next the tip of her tongue flitted all over her lips, back and forth till she brought out in a husky voice, "Bernd, my darling, he is not oozing precum, it's literally flowing out...he's wet as far as the root! You can on no account go out of here in THIS state!"

She looked at Kathrina, "Girl - you wanted to help before?" Kathrina smiled brightly and nodded eagerly while Reni continued, "...be sure you will darling, now then - down on your knees!" With that she knelt likewise, next to Kathrina, before asking our sweetie, "How long has that been going on?"

Kathrina frowned for a moment, before she replied, "I'm not sure Reni... I only know that Bernd was hard as nails all the time, and his boxers were prettily stained when he stepped out of them next to the washing machine... you know - while I tried to pee."

Just the remembrance of my sweetie, squatting over the toilet bowl had my cock throbbing like mad, and all of a sudden I had to fight the urge to burst into laughter - in a manner it was like being the one and only object of interest on a flesh market, on the other hand I felt highly entertained, and I expected agog Reni's next instruction for our little one.

"Jesus Christ..." mumbled Reni in this moment, "...that means that we'll have to expect a big load." She mustered Kathrina's eager, though glowing face for a moment, "Tell me, my sweetie..." she went on in a gentle tone, "...if I'm reading you right you have never done this before? Nonetheless you still want to help me with sucking Bernd off?"

Kathrina's sweet, shy smile reappeared as she nodded boisterously, before she responded to the first question, "No Reni..." she replied in a low voice, "...I didn't... I never allowed one of those... well, guys to...you know, and aside from them not being worth that, I always directed the respective guy to use a rubber, otherwise I'd leave right on the spot." Reni nodded approvingly while Kathrina leaned forward, her mouth closing in to Reni's ear, and she whispered something I couldn't understand.

I relaxed for a moment, observing the whispered chat till it was ended with some mutual giggling, then my girls looked up to me and two pairs of brightly sparkling eyes met mine, I welcomed them with a bright smile whilst I prepared myself for the big event by pressing my ass firmly against the wash basin, besides grasping the rim with both hands. "Don't forget to alert me when you can't take any more in the moment, okay?" reminded Reni our 'trainee' quietly before two blonde, wavy bushes slowly approached the object of their cravings.

From my bird's-eye view I could only distinguish between the girls by the different tones of their blonde hair - the right girl with the wheat blonde mane was Kathrina, so Reni - the darker blonde - was the left one, of course.

Next two soft, warm hands enfolded my balls unexpectedly, eliciting a complacent groan out of me; differentiating the respective handling was almost too easy, because my left testicle was massaged in a way only Reni knew of, while Kathrina's hand acted more alike weighing its 'victim'. Still thinking about that I almost had missed the light movement of Kathrina's head before I sensed the tip of her tongue, licking at my pee-slit, followed by a low smacking sound that made me grin whilst I gave a noisy grunt... the curious girl had obviously taken a first, careful taste to find out if it was for her liking. Meanwhile my ladies' free hands had formed little fists that grasped and lightly stroked along my now fiercely throbbing pole, what induced me to emit a loud, warningly groan, "Ohgawd, girls... beware - I'm about to cum...", even before the last words could leave my mouth I felt my balls tighten and rise whilst Kathrina's lips swallowed my glans and wrapped themselves around the shaft below the wide rim of the crown, I sensed the texture of her palate at the tip of my glans - good, she wouldn't drown herself, inexperienced as she was - when a dark growl rose from deep in my throat as the wave broke free and rushed through the expanding tube, forcing their small fists to open wider, "Now... ooaahhgaawwdd NOW!..." I yelled, hoping that the girls had prepared properly, "...ooaaahhhhmygaawwwdddd..." I yelled again as the first jet broke free from the tube, my last deliberate act was to tense my leg musculature, striving to not buck too hard... finally my vision became blurred, and I let go.

******

I found myself on my knees after a short recovery time out, lots of arms hugged me and I decided to like this feeling, the more so as my face seemed to be the target of a kissing attack. On approval my right arm moved a bit and found a bare buttock to caress, the lips on my right cheek kissed their way towards mine to brush along them whilst a soft sigh escaped them, "You tasted soo good, my darling..."

Reni's thick scent of arousal waved up when her sexed-up alto voice added from my left side, "And you supplied any better...geeze, what a load!", followed by girlish giggling, in stereo.

I opened my eyes and looked at two prettily heated, brightly smiling faces, "Hey, my lovely ladies..." I said lowly, "...thank you for this extraordinary experience." My right hand roamed down the curved outside of the bare buttock till my fingertips felt the sulcus to follow the lovely fold inward to Kathrina's slippery dam, some muscular contractions and a stifled groan were my reward as Kathrina's head lulled back whilst my fingertips sensed the heat of her twat. I was just about to carry on with my exploration when Reni's lips conquered mine, which had just been released by Kathrina's.

My left arm embraced Reni unconsciously, my hand got hold of her left hip when we sank into an intense lover's kiss that let me perceive my own taste on her lips and tongue, whilst she started moaning as her hand cupped my sac from below like weighing it. I gave a noisy grunt when a small fist, most likely Kathrina's, enfolded my shrunk member to ever so slowly stroke along the hesitantly stirring shaft. "You two are a great team..." I said huskily when Reni finally gave me free, she grinned brightly while Kathrina's warm fist gave my cock a lovingly squeeze.

My cock grew a bit more when Reni rubbed her luscious breasts on me, the left mound squished itself on my chest, the right one between the left side of my chest and my upper arm as she said lowly, "You have been right before to refuse our sweetie's help, my love... she'd never have been able to take all you had to give... I thought you'd never stop to squirt. And I was more than happy that we shared, this big load might have been too much for me as well." She breathed in deeply, "Now, I should go back before the girls start to search for me. Please help me to stand up Bernd, and take my panties... they're soaked and I need a change."

I lowered my left hand to Reni's bottom to support her while she raised her right hand to recline upon my shoulder. She rose with a low grunt and I dived under her pretty dress to pull her panties over the clasps of her garters and down to her feet, "Geeze, darling..." I asked my beauty, "...did you cum before? They've got drenched, so much that your honey seeped through them, making your thighs slippery as far as the top of your stockings..." Humming with gusto I licked from mentioned spot up her inner thigh till my nose bumped into her ambrosial vulva, she gave a yelp of surprise that made me chuckle to myself when I ordered, "...now step out of these sexy panties, but slowly." She tittered and lifted her feet one by one to let me strip the dripping wet lingerie off, I raised my hand and and laid my catch on the rim of the wash basin whilst asking, "Kathrina? Please rinse the washrag, warmly... and keep the towel ready as well." My tentative cleaning and subsequently drying action was prettily primed with a lovely chant of 'mmhhh's and 'aahhh's and so on, I smiled brightly and finished with a lovingly kiss onto Reni's curiously peering clit. Standing up, then embracing my slightly quivering lady I kissed her sweetly and asked, "You know where to look for a replacement?"

She leaned her head on my left shoulder and granted me a lovingly smile, "Whilst you were out earlier I went over to my place to pick up some of my clothes and underwear. I thought it would be nice to have those at hand, you know?" Suddenly her eyes strayed to the left and grew wide, she whispered, "Geeze, look at that darling... I don't believe it..." I turned to my right and there stood Kathrina, with half closed, dreamily eyes licking away at the gusset of Reni's drenched panties... she had her senses locked in delight and didn't even become aware that we both gazed at her with pure fascination. Reni laughed quietly and continued whispering, "Ooh God... what a sexy show. There is a lot to lick off, you know darling? I was soo hot when we sucked you off that I couldn't keep myself from touching me, and that was enough to make me cum in a series. Our little 'Cat' came as well once you started to squirt, and that made me even hotter..."

I chuckled lowly, "Seems you're getting horny again with watching this show, huh? I'll make good my sweet heart... give me a wink when you need to pee, okay?" I granted her a lascivious wink, "...you should leave for the kitchen now, my love. I'm gonna get her off again and we'll join you shortly, my sweets."

"Okay Bernd, you are right... I'd better help myself with a tampon before the new panties get soaked as well." She grinned brightly and stole away softly.

I bridged the distance with one step and embraced Kathrina face to face, thus ripping her out of her trance, she blushed a nice cherry red in less than a heartbeat whilst her suddenly fidgety hands attempted to hide Reni's panties behind her back. I smiled at her confused face and shook my head slowly, "You mustn't hide them my darling... we enjoyed your little show very, very much. In fact you made Reni so horny that she couldn't stand it any longer."

Kathrina took deep breaths and her beautiful eyes flew wide open when she felt my hard-on, pressing against her belly whilst my sac nestled close to her domed, overheated vulva. "Ooh gawd, you're rock hard again darling... so I made two lovers happy?" She fetched her shy smile and kissed me softly before she whispered against my cheek, "...in fact I am horny as well, my love. I'd never expected that I might become aroused beyond belief by tasting another woman's... ahem, cum. Ooh... nectar, since I just learned that. And, darling... only now I understand why you've been absolutely delighted before when you licked mine off your fingers. Reni tastes delicious too, you know?"

"Yes my love... of course I know that; though I prefer to drink directly from the well - the more the better. But now continue eating, darling and let me see how to help you out of your 'misery' before we dress you for dinner."

She gave me a wink and buried her face in Reni's panties again while I slowly sank to my knees, with my hands caressing her flanks whilst kissing my way down her front till I could close my wide open mouth over her damp crotch. Kathrina gave a stifled yelp of surprise when my tongue flattened and flicked, then licked her dam before it ever so slowly licked upwards through her still splayed pussy lips. She must have tossed the panties into the wash basin, for suddenly I felt both her hands cupping the back of my head to pull me any closer whilst she thrusted her vulva out and into my face, groaning loudly. I smiled contented while the tip of my tongue teased the opening at the bottom of the root of her clit in an attempt to lure the pleasure knob out from under the hood, only it was of no avail so far. Meanwhile my hands had grabbed her ass-cheeks to spread and squeeze them tenderly, and my already trembling girl started to buck softly as she felt my tongue, flipping her slippery petals before the tip of the tongue circled, then entered her vaginal opening, pressing softly to dive deeper. My now constantly groaning sweetie spread her slightly shaking thighs wider to grant me better access to her quivering opening, and I used the extended room to curl my tongue and shove it into her seething vagina as deep as would go. My forehead, leaning on her belly, signaled that it already shivered, announcing that my wheezing lover was due to cum very soon. My tongue retreated to her opening and I began to tongue-fuck her slowly, she needed only a few impacts before she came bucking and with an excited scream, a wave of her boiling hot girl cum streamed along my curled tongue, thus right into my expectant mouth. I swallowed gratefully, and eagerly what she gave so freely before I pulled my tongue out of her and started to suck on her widened opening to get every remaining drop of her nectar till her convulsions subsided and she gave low whimpering noises.

Allowing myself to sink back to the lush wall-to-wall carpet I pulled Kathrina's shaky body down to her wobbly knees before my right hand ascended to her shoulder to help my puffing and blowing kitten to cover me like a living blanket. Her eyes were still closed when I rested her head on my left shoulder, but her left arm had like unconsciously roamed up to my right shoulder. Once again I feasted my eyes on her sophisticated face and her tender, elegant neck where the thick, fiercely pulsating carotid showed the frequency of her heartbeat. I let my right hand slowly stroke her sweaty back before I looked up to the wash basin where I spotted an overhanging stripe of our towel, it seemed to be in reach of my left hand. To my relief I was indeed able to pull it down, and I made use of it to carefully dry my sweetie's damp skin before I kept up stroking her back tenderly. A minute or two later she gave a quiet sigh, and a pair of lovingly smiling eyes met mine when I directed my attention back to her still glowing face. "Hey..." she laughed quietly, "...I love my new mattress, my darling." Her left hand caressed my cheek while she stifled a yawn.

My reply started with a swift kiss and a smile, "I wanted you to revel in your post-coital glow in a satisfactory manner, my sweet little kitten."

Her eyes grew soft and showed exhaustion, along with gratefulness and endearment when she used her hold on my cheek to pull my face closer, she kissed me tenderly, "Thank you Bernd, thank you so much my darling." Her pelvis shifted slightly till the soft fold of her groin encased my hard-on, suddenly she frowned, "Ooh, that is your heartbeat my love... I wondered where the strange pounding came from, but now I can feel it clearly in the length of my groin where it covers your cock. Oh, ahem... darling - can I call him 'cock'? Or would you prefer another synonym?"

I chuckled lowly, "I love 'pussy plug', otherwise I have no preferences my sweet heart... usually I say something like prick, or my member, phallus, my southern comrade, but there are dozens of synonyms you can use. My ladies - by the way - like to call him 'Li'l Dicky'. The only term I really hate is 'weapon'... I'd never use that one, the reason should be obvious, right?"

Kathrina's lovely eyes showed a thoughtful expression when she nodded slowly, "Yes darling, it is, of course. Using that term for a penis is certainly nothing else but cruel. Oh, by the way... I once heard 'tool', what seemed to be unsuitable as well to me."

"Well..." I replied dismally, "...tastes are different of course, but I'd think that a guy who calls his prick a 'tool' will handle the girl he's with alike an insensate workpiece as well."

"Yes my love... that describes my limited experiences very well."

I pulled her closer and kissed her sweet lips tenderly, "I will help you to forget, my sweet heart. And I will do everything to make up for what you have missed all these years, my lovely Kathrina."

Tears welled in her beautiful, expressive eyes when she shifted once again to kiss me lovingly, "You did already, my sweet love..." she sobbed quietly when she released my lips, "...you needed not longer than just an hour to give me more orgasms than I had in sum before in my whole life." I kissed her tears away and she sniffled cutely, "...and you didn't even need to use your pussy plug on me so far..." her shy smile enlightened her pretty face, "...I wonder what you'll let me feel when you do that finally, my lovely man."

"Ooh..." I chuckled, "...I guess we'd better get up before your female anticipation sets in."

She snickered lowly, "Guess you are right darling."

I helped Kathrina to stand before I knelt in front of her to dry her damp thighs and her soggy sex with my towel, again. "You've got such a pretty pussy, my sweetie..." I mumbled devoutly, looking up at her beaming face, "...and she's still open - she seems to await a visitor?" I didn't even attempt to suppress my bright smile when my question made her blush. I stood and hugged her lovingly, "I love to make you blush, my sweet cutie, that makes me even hotter for you, you know?"

She gazed back at me, her eyes full of doubt, "It... makes you hot?"

"Yes my love, it sure does. Although I had hoped before that you blushed for proud. You'll remember that Reni told you earlier that you have all the reasons to be proud, my love, and I agree with my soul mate. You are a beautiful young lady, Kathrina, though you have not the slightest idea how beautiful you really are. But don't waste too much time now to think about it... I'll show you later what I mean, and I'll do that for several reasons, my sweet baby." I kissed her lovingly before I whispered into her lips, "I love you, Kathrina, my beautiful violet." With that I turned towards the wash basin to refresh my genitals again before wrapping the used washrag and Reni's panties into the towel, tossing the bundle into the laundry basket in the end.