Accident grants Benefit Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her to squat carefully and she let herself down as advised, then looked at me questioningly. "Well..." I muttered, "...do you think you can hold the shirt to your pussy when I support your back? Try it at first darling, if it works that way I'll hold your knees with the other hand and carry you, okay?"

I supported her upper back with my right hand whilst she took the package with her right and pressed it between her legs. "That should work, Bernd..." her left arm moved round my neck to gain additional support, and I reached under her knee bends with the left to lift her up in to my arms, carefully freeing her feet to make sure that the skirt stayed where it was. My sweetie kissed my cheek and giggled happily, "You wouldn't believe it my love - I did all that just and only to be carried to the loo... that's another first for me, you know?"

I used my right shoulder to push the bathroom door open and sat her feet to the ground by the toilet, put the lid up, took my soaked shirt from between her legs and helped her to squat, chuckling, "I know my sweet cutie... and I believe every word of it..." I grinned brightly, "...since you are such a wanton girl. Hey, are your knees better now, my precious?" She smiled up to me, nodding, and I added, "I'll pick up your skirt and blouse while you pee, and load the washing machine, okay?" I unfolded my shirt and put my sweetie's sodden panties into the washing machine, my shirt followed before I returned to the bedroom and tossed Kathrina's blouse over my shoulder, before I knelt down to carefully fold her skirt over the creamy lake before some of the fluids would drop to the ground on my way back into the bathroom. On arriving at the machine skirt and blouse joined the other washings, and I stepped out of my pants, taking my socks off coevally, in the end leaving me in just my soaked boxers. Only then I noticed that still no familiar sounds of streaming urine were to hear, and I turned back to Kathrina, who sat obviated on the toilet seat, her left hand covered her mouth while she stared saucer eyed at my damp, spotted underwear.

I smiled to myself when I looked down at the impressing tent and asked, "What was your earlier question - 'Well Bernd... like what you see?' What if I replace Bernd with Kathrina now?"

Her head went up to me, as if she felt caught. Her eyes met mine and she relaxed visibly when she noticed my lovingly smile, her tongue moistened her lips before she whispered, "I would answer with a, 'Yes, Bernd, I do.' But... darling, you... you are...ahem - I mean he is huge." She cleared her throat and continued in a trembling voice, "I... I'm afraid I can't take him, my love... he will tear me apart..."

I smiled brighter and shook my head 'no', kneeling next to her left leg I pulled her upper body close to my chest, she cuddled up to me, leaning her head on my shoulder. Looking deeply into her expressive eyes I said lowly, "No my lovely girl... he won't - I would never risk to hurt you, darling, you should know that, don't you?" She returned only a little nod, but the love and trust in her eyes assured me that she knew it very well. I stroked her silky hair and kissed her near temple before I stood up, "Let me firstly get the washing machine running, my darling, I'll be back in a moment."

I strolled to the laundry basket, rummaging I loaded my ladies' skirts and blouses from last night into my arms, adding Reni's lingerie to fill the machine up. The remaining space took my precum-stained boxers as well as our used towels and washrags before I poured the washing powder in and finally started the wash.

I returned to Kathrina, "Now, back to you my love. Say, you couldn't pee so far? I couldn't hear anything."

She blushed lightly, but looked bravely into my eyes when she muttered, "No Bernd... I guess I'm still too excited." She swallowed hard when she looked at my raging erection, "... and to see you in this state is not really helpful..."

I grinned brightly and bent down to kiss her tenderly, "Wait till you feel me in this state, my love..."

Once again her lovely face flushed a bright red, but now it wasn't owing to shame... her eyes showed nothing else but sharp desire when she whispered against my lips, "Oh Bernd, I have understood that we have to wait my love, but it's so hard to wait... I want you my darling, I want you sooo much!" Again she swallowed hard before she added in a choked voice, "I almost can't believe that I said that to a man, but as well I would never have thought that I some day would long for a man in such a manner."

I smiled becalming and knelt beside her like before to pull her wonderfully warm, soft body into my arms again, "I know my love, and you can see that I want you as much as you want me. I only can beg you to be patient, Kathrina - you will get everything you want, and it will be worth the long wait, my precious... I promise!" The last word had not yet faded when Kathrina pressed her lips on mine with a sniveling sigh and we sank into a lonnnng kiss of love, longing and overwhelming desires.

We opened our eyes only reluctantly when the shortage of breath demanded to end this vastly passionate kiss, but we remained in our tight clasp for a minute or so, breathing hard, while our hearts hammered in unison.

Little by little we readjusted to reality, and the urgent task of preparing for dinner at last. I kissed my sweetie swiftly and asked her, "Now... let's continue, Kathrina. Straighten a bit and let me see if I can help you, darling..." She sat upright and leaned her head on my shoulder again, while I outstretched my left hand to caress her belly like earlier on, "...you like that, very much, don't you?"

Her pretty face beamed at me, "Oh yess darling... to feel your loving hand on my belly appeals to me, and how you're stroking me in circular motion is soo pacifying."

"Thank you my darling, and... I love the warm softness as well. Ooh, good heavens!... no wonder that you're not able to pee, I can feel your womb, darling... you have been right - she's still excited, indeed. Be patient my love - the treatment will help soon, hopefully."

Kathrina granted me a quick peck on my cheek and heaved a sigh of relief, "Your hand must be magic, Bernd, the uproar seems to wane already. Aah darling, I almost forgot about it - I've brought the disinfecting wash lotion along, the bottle for which Sylvia has asked me yesterday, you remember?" I nodded gratefully and she added, "...and I'll look after her cheek after our dinner - under normal circumstances it should be possible to remove the bandage already. We will see - if necessary I could put on a new bandage... I've brought my emergency bag along as well."

"Great darling... it sure pays to have a nurse at hand."

Kathrina snickered happily, "As long as she's not invalid, that is..." The sudden sound of single pee spurts striking water interrupted my still lowly chortling sweetie, and she gave a moan of alleviation once the stream poured freely at last, "Eewww... finally..."

I kissed the tip of her nose before I stood up to look for a fresh towel and a soft washrag in the corner cupboard. I could feel Kathrina's eyes on my back all the time, and they still watched me attentively when I returned to her to lay the towel around her shoulders, before I turned towards the wash basin and rinsed the washrag under warm water. The steady stream of urine subsided leisurely when I smiled at her and knelt between her straddled thighs.

"Hey..." I whispered into her lovingly smiling lips, "...that was lots, huh? I wonder why your bladder didn't burst before we finally came here..." her fair and beautiful eyes sparkled with delight while I folded the washrag once and started dabbing her throat and neck tenderly, "Is the cloth warm enough on your soft skin, my darling?"

Totally unsuspected I felt her hands on my shoulders, her fingers stroked along the respective part of my collarbone till they met by the lower joint of the V at the base of my throat where both sides of the collarbone meet likewise, her fingertips moved along the upwardly legs of the V before they ascended farther on, trailing a path of feathery caresses up to my chin. Starry-eyed she followed her hands which split up now to cup my cheeks; her eyes grew unbelievable soft and showed nothing else but overwhelming endearment as they followed the tips of her index fingers which stroked towards the corners of my lips where they came to a pause.

Kathrina's affectionately looking eyes and her gentle tenderness moved me to tears, one heartbeat later her eyes were filled with tears likewise. For a few moments we smiled at each other out of eyes wet with tears, before our lips met softly, covering each other's with tender little kisses whilst her fingertips resumed to caress my cheeks with slow, feathery strokes.

I was so overwhelmed by this unlikely intensive mood of pure tenderness that I almost jumped when I heard Kathrina's sobbing sigh, "I knew it Bernd... all the time I was able to know what you are my love, but I didn't pay attention." I opened my eyes and found hers not two inches away, but they actually glanced down at... my nose, or my lips? It was hard to say, and I must have looked so confused that she began to laugh quietly when our eyes met again, "Sorry darling, but you looked just too cute... see, I meant your Cupid's bow before. It is soo prominent, and pointy; and I was too stupid to take notice of the meaning." She rubbed the tip of her cute snub nose on mine, "I love you Bernd..." she began to kiss my tears away, one by one starting at my eyes, "...I love you sooo much..." she licked along the left side of my nose, "...I love you because you are a gentleman, and for being such a gentle man..." she continued across my left cheek, "...I love you because you are such a tender man..." her soft lips trailed a path of swift little kisses along my left jaw down to my chin, "...I love you because you let me see your tears when I touch you deeply, again..." her lips continued kissing on the other side, ascending to the jawbone, "...I love you because of your openly shown affection..." and she finished drying the tears on my right cheek, one by one, "...and I love you because you make it so easy for me to love you, my heart, my sweet heart." She glued her now sparkling eyes on mine, "You are more man than all those wimps together - you are a wonderful man, Bernd, and you are an impressing personality, my love."

I parked the almost forgotten washrag on the toilet tank and embraced my beautiful girl tightly, she cuddled up to the left side of my chest, our eyes remained closely connected, devouring each other's. "That was all, my love?" My left hand descended to support the small of her back while my right hand griped the washrag again to freshen up her back whilst I continued quietly, "Thank you, Kathrina, I am particularly honored, my love... you will never know how much your words mean to me. But first of all I want to thank you for inviting me to follow you into this wonderful land of tenderness and endearment, Kathrina. That was one of the most fingering experiences in my whole life, my sweet little girl, and I want us to return to this... our dreamland whenever we're again in the mood."

Only now I began to return her favor, kissing her tears away as well; very soon she answered with cute little purring noises whilst our eyes never lost contact. To finish the procedure she got a swift little kiss before I leaned a bit back to softly dab a few beads of sweat, pooling in the hollows above her collarbone. Laying the washrag back to the toilet tank I let my eyes wander over Kathrina's front, from the just visible horizontal line of her V-shaped pubes upwards over the soft swell of her womanly belly which was framed by her perfect, sensually curved hips, merging into the narrow waist and the slightly widening thorax. Her flawless breasts - a good B or a small C - stood high and pert, topped by cherry blossom pink areolae, roughly an inch in diameter, in the centers her still perkily erect nipples, a shade darker in color, looking a bit like orchid pink pencil rubbers.

I didn't really want it, not right then that is, but I could not resist the temptation to enfold her left breast with my right hand, weighing the firm softness of the delighting mound. Kathrina ejected a breathless sigh whilst she leaned forward, thus pressing the warm hill firmer into my palm. I was just about to have a little joke when I looked up and my eyes met hers, they rained sparkles over me, although a little tear formed in both of them. I forgot about joking immediately while she whispered, "You remember that you assured me that you'd love them, darling?" I smiled and nodded, softly rubbing my nose on hers, "...but... I was in doubt Bernd - how could you know... you've never looked at them... not before now?"

I gave her lovely breast a final, tender squeeze before raising my hand to caress her left cheek. My lips caught the tears in the corners of her eyes before they'd escape, she gave a cute little purr whilst my lips trailed a path along the side of her nose to kiss hers sweetly. "Well darling, I felt them on my chest when you stepped in and kissed me, like you felt my warmth on them, and with no - perhaps faking - bra in the way it was easy to assume that your breasts were perfect, for me that is. And later on I tried to avoid that you think I'd stare at you..."

Kathrina interrupted me, fiercely shaking her head no, causing her wavy blonde hair to whirl around, "No..." she kissed me, "...no Bernd, no - you don't stare, you never did... your eyes never gave me the look... or one of those abusing looks I always hated, you sure will know how those guys are gazing at girls in general - assessing, calculating, or worse." She sighed lowly and drew a deep breath before she kissed me once more, now so tenderly that a lump formed in my throat when she went on, "See, my love, I recalled the few minutes of our first meeting in the consulting room over and over; when you laid your eyes first time on me they looked into mine, intensively, then at my mouth and face in general, before they ascended to my forehead and hair with an approving smile before you turned back to Sylvia to talk to her. Now... later our eyes met again and again, and the way you looked at me recurred every time. Well, darling... I can see that you ask yourself what's the meaning of my words - it means that I'm still convinced that you have no idea if I wore a nurse's uniform, let alone of which color it was and what it covered."

I chuckled amused and tried to remember, "Wait - let me see... you were concerned when you stormed in, the look of concern waned when our eyes met, your eyes widened and I admired this wonderful violet blue, before I inaudibly praised your lovely, sensual lips...they looked so kissable, you know?" I sent her sparkling eyes a loving wink and my lips confirmed that mentioned lips still were kissable, "now...a bit later, ah... that was when Sylvia told you about our 'show' you grinned brightly, shaking your head so boisterously that your beautiful hair undulated around your narrow shoulders -- aah... here we are: Your shoulders were perfectly shaped, and covered by something white." I could feel that I frowned, my sweetie smiled brightly as I added, "Well my lovely... that makes one out of two, cause you are right - I can't tell what you wore, sorry. I remember that the topmost button was undone, because I was fond of the delicateness of your throat and neck."

I kissed my girl sweetly, "Come along to the wash basin, darling... we can come back to this after the dinner."

I griped the washrag while she wiped herself off and got up; I flushed the toilet and closed the lid before I followed her, she grumbled on the way, "I'm still confused Bernd, you differ from everything I knew so far, you know?"

I rinsed the washrag once again and chuckled, "I know, Kathrina... I must have heard that before." I held her chin and refreshed her pretty face, pulled the towel from her shoulders and handed it to her, "Please dry your lovely face all by yourself, darling. See, my sweet girl... you are a quick learner, so you will soon understand me better, and my ladies will answer your every question as well."

While soaping the washrag I mumbled against her cheek, "I'm sorry for this quick refresher, my darling. A shower would have been better - and so much nicer, huh? - but we have to delay that until after the dinner." Lifting her right arm up I soaped the armpit and upper arm, turned her around to face me and reiterated the procedure on her left side, before I rinsed the washrag once more to wash up the remaining soap. To my sheer excitement she proved to be ticklish, squeaking and giggling during the wash up she beamed up to me and flung her arms round my neck.

I embraced her and took the towel out of her hand to dry her left arm, then handing it over to my left hand to continue with the drying at her right side, she moaned into my lips, "The service in this tavern is first class, Sir." before she kissed me appreciatively.

"Wait until I have you in the shower, my sweet little epicurean..." I whispered against her hot lips when she gave me free, "...only then you will get the five star service you deserve..."

"Ooh..." she replied brightly smiling, "...I hardly can wait, my love."

"Well - I'd guess that you have no choice, my sweetie." I rinsed the washrag once again, with warmer water now and reached down between her slightly spread legs to swiftly give her thighs and vulva the wash she needed, tossed the rag into the wash basin and took the towel to wipe her legs and crotch dry, before I parked it on the rim of the wash basin.

Next I took the hairbrush from the glass shelf and handed it over to Kathrina; her prettily flushed face beamed up to me as I asked her, "Madam... I hope you found the service satisfying - hair service is not included, so please take care of your hair style all by yourself while I refresh myself."

Kathrina pouted - gawd...soo cute a girl - and she got a sweet, soothing kiss before I reached for my soap to wash my arms up to my shoulders. I rinsed and griped the towel, it was slightly damp already, with drying my arms I had dampened it a bit more and used it now to refresh my face, neck and throat, then my chest and belly, finally my back. To my great relief I found out that my member had shrunk to half-hardness at last what should enable me to take the leak I needed badly.

Well knowing that even one swift look at my sweet cutie in all of her glorious nakedness was strictly ruled out in the moment I turned hastily towards the toilet, put the lid and seat up... and it really worked unproblematic; hearing myself, letting out a contented sigh had me smile. I finished with flushing and lowering the seat and lid and came back to the wash basin to wash and dry my genitals after all.

With a soft sigh of relief I turned to my left to face Kathrina again, leaning the right side of my ass against the wash basin. She had all the time closely observed my doing, now her sparkling eyes roamed all over my front and a lascivious smile appeared on her still (or again?) heated face when they glued to my dangling half-hardness. "Your smile is almost frightening, my lovely kitten..." I croaked, feeling helpless, unable to move.

She lifted her eyes and licked, then pursed her lips, shaking her head very slowly whilst our eyes glued on each other's, with a soft, "Sshhhh, my love..." she crept closer and leaned her front on mine, to my surprise she tiptoed and began to brush my hair. With every move of her right arm her erect, taut nipples scraped softly over my chest what caused Li'l Dicky to harden in no time, thus trying to jump upwards as usual, what was prevented for her tummy was in the way. Kathrina gave a noisy grunt with feeling the pressure but pushed her belly and vulva harder against my erection and sac whilst emitting a series of low groans.