All Comments on 'Accidental Cuckold Ch. 03'

by Turned

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
well well well

I had made a prediction about this story in chapter 1

""

we know what's gonna happen , why are you dragging it that much?

"i was cuckolding you all these years , just like you wanted"

"oh shit really?"

"really"

"I guess since I'm getting excited , it's true , i do like being a cucold , wopty do!!! , let's do the rest of the cuckold x-mas days now , hurrey!!"

""

I still can't see how this is going to end up any different.

The only new element is that the wife is indeed manipulative and not just a dumb whore. Honestly , that makes the story drag out even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
we were warned

but still, just kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh well

A literary masterpiece it is not, but very entertaining dialog and I just had to laugh at times with the sheer out of control madness of it all. Yes, she is probably going to admit she has been doing the deed with others for a long time, because no one that is so obsessed with sex as this wife, is going to be satisfied with one man.

A minor note, better let her drink some fluids or she is going to become seriously dehydrated with all the squirting going on form her lower orfice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep it going

This is getting better each chapter. I can hardly wait for when hubby actually sees her fucked by someone else...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Stuff

Great story line with outstanding teasing dialogue from Anastasia. Please keep it going.

buzzski2buzzski2almost 14 years ago
More!!

Great writing! Will Anastasia follow through?! I certainly hope so. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Piece of

shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is the only series that I check back on every few weeks to see if it has been updated. If you have more, please post it. I really like it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

please, please write more!!!!! wow!!!

jj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love this....

...please post more...your cuckolding stories are the very best...god i wish my wife would treat me like this...i don't deserve her...she is a princess...thank you so much for this...it's exquisite...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only role he needs?

Is that of ex-husband. Divorce this bitch and fast! Who needs the grief.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
its screams

white woman! you gotta think at what point do his friends find out and kill this fag, personally id use a bat, he is not gay, he is a fag, which is a loyal puppet to feminists so the clean up the male race his ex male friends bash his brains in on xmas a gift to honor respect and decent men every where. and there was much rejoicing. hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chaotic writing

it's all over the place, weird ranting the shoots left and right, horrid jumpy dialogue. worst writing i've ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good story,,,

But you need to get her to a shrink, her unbelievable illusions are making at least some of your readers a bit dingy???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And well on his way to the divorce

Even for fiction this was ridiculous. This guy would need the answer sheet to know what 1 + 1 was. And your dialogue? Did you have a 10 year old write it? It was horrible. When you make your led character dumber than a rock, you story follows suit. This story was a rock and it sank like one. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And what about the divorce?

Do you ever finish anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Husband Needs To Listen

Ana has been telling him ever since her game began that she has been having sex with everybody in her theatre group. He hasn't been getting any pussy because she has been gangbanging other men with bigger dicks. She is prepping her husband to become a servant cuckold. I look for terrible torturous things to happen to her poor stupid husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would he fuck her?

No sense in catching anything. Get a good nights sleep and leave her permanently tomorrow. Dumb story, poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry. No More.

Nothing short of his accepting being cuckolded by New Years and enduring her taunts about his less than desirable endowment, his lack of stamina, his inability to please her, and constant comments about him not measuring up or his less than desirable performance before this story ends.

I did enjoy the daddy-daughter role playing.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88over 5 years ago
Well Done

This is a well thought out story. You have been creative with the role playing and have allowed the story to build in intensity. Well done.

Those who don't like cuckold stories are better off using their time reading stories that they like rather than wasting it reading something they don't like.

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
okay

did as you asked, dropped my ONE STAR bomb and left. Thanks for the suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't understand

You obviously know that this mess belongs in another category yet you posted it in the LW section anyway? Why? Just to troll the readers? To show us that you could write garbage? To show us that, once again a stupid author could emasculate a husband in a moronic manner? It makes no sense.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Tell

I gotta tell you daddy, this was some silly crap.

francisa123francisa1234 months ago

I really liked the story! It’s fun! More please Daddy! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous