All Comments on 'Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella'

by RoryOmore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Not a bad story, but I will say you could have gotten it done in about a quarter of the length. It was essentially pages of fluff with a few paragraphs of storyline holding it together. I was also a little confused as the MC seems to become LESS accepting as the story goes on; rather than the other way around. If he didn't start second guessing things after his first orgasm I don't think he would after his third or fourth.

The sex was hot, but even so, it got repetitive after awhile. Also 'big daddy' just sounds silly.

RoryOmoreRoryOmoreover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the comments - it helps me improve. Thanks for reading.

Rory

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a few comments

Nice story. Lots of action. Suggestion, should have been alot of cum dripping out of Tori's ass and mouth.

I hope you follow up with part 2 when Tori goes to the Phillipines for a week long visit.

The Philippines are very open about gay and transgendered life styles.

Al

brads75brads75over 5 years ago
First rate

This has the requisite amount of raunch that brings me to Literotica, AND it has literary merit! The music references (paricularly to Bob Dylan) are spot on! I hope Tory and Big Daddy hook up soon. Atrip to The Phillipines would be fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed this. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous