Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella

Story Info
A retired vet meets a pretty young co-ed with a secret.
29.5k words
4.8
41.7k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: This is an edited and consolidated version of "Accidental Daddy," originally posted in separate parts between November 2017 and March 2018.

-----------------

This was my first attempt at a TS/CD story, written to explore the reactions of a straight older male on encountering a sissy for the first time.

Tory Buckingham was inspired by my impression of Emma Watson around 2012, when she was twenty-two. This is not fan fiction. It is not about Emma Watson, but about a "girl" who resembles her - and has a dick.

All characters are over eighteen years of age.

-----------------

Accidental Daddy

Monterey California: 2012

Chapter One: The Naughty Schoolgirl

"I guess you must think very poorly of me," she said, as she stepped out of her heels.

What? With her big brown eyes, fine delicate features, and little button nose all dusted with freckles, she was the cutest thing I'd ever seen in myentire life. She had very short brunette hair with muted red streaks artfully mussed up on the top of her head, and short ragged bangs spiking down over her broad forehead.

I must have looked pretty stupid standing there speechless. I hadn't even had time to offer her a drink.

"Going to a motel with a strange man," she prompted lowering her head and tucking her hands demurely behind her back.

She was wearing some kind of school uniform, well, a school girlcostume is more like it. You know, short black skirt, those black stockings that come just over the knee, and a wide striped tie done loosely around the open collar of a stiff white blouse.

"Well yes, you reallyshouldn't do that young lady," I replied earnestly. "It could be very dangerous for you." I really didn't understand the rules of the game.

"I know I'm notsupposed to do it, but I can't help myself," she said looking up at me sheepishly without lifting her head.

I had a good look into her mischievous eyes, and the lights came on. This whole thing, this wholescene was all new to me, but I'm not a complete idiot.

"You're a bad girl," I said.

"Very bad, Daddy," she replied, one hand still behind her back, the other fooling with the bottom of her tie.

I almost bit my tongue when she said that. No one had ever called me daddy, and I have two kids. I took a deep breath to slow down the hammering of my heart.

"You should be spanked." I tried to make it sound like an assertion rather than a question.

"On my bare bum, it's what I deserve," she replied evenly, her head coming up. Her eyes locked on mine, a smile quivering on her soft pink lips.

"And that's what you'll get you naughty little thing," I declared. I was guessing here. I'd never said anything like that in my life, and if anyone who knew me had heard me say it they would have split a gut.

"Little slut," she suggested.

Really? What the fuck. "You naughty littleslut," I replied trying to feign anger. "Now get your skirt off."

And Jesus, she actually started to do it. Weird night, but all in all I felt it was going pretty well. Less than three hours ago...

####

"You havegot to be shitting me," I said.

"I shit you not. Far fucking out, right," Mac replied slapping me on the back.

The place looked like a cross between a seventies high end steak house and an old Vegas nightclub, with plush semi-circular booths, a long mirror backed bar, and deep dark carpeting. It was a dimly lit interior of dark wood and burgundy leather, all that was missing was a thick cloud of cigar smoke to make me feel as if I'd stepped back in time. But it wasn't the décor that had surprised me, it was the clientele.

There were about a dozen conservatively dressed, middle aged men sitting in the booths and at the bar, and at least as many young women sitting with them or up dancing with each other on the small raised dance floor. Most of the young women were dressed in some skimpy variation of school girl uniforms.

"So, they're all hookers?" I asked.

"No, not hookers," Mac replied leading me towards his reserved booth. "Some of them are looking for a little sugar, but they'reall looking for daddies."

"Fuck off."

"No shit man. It's not about money here; the ones looking forreal sugar daddies go to different places altogether. These are mostly good, middle class girls, hell and some of these little cuties are loaded. They're looking for something money can't buy."

"Love?" I replied with a nod to Paul McCartney.

"Thekind of love that a daddy has for his special little girl."

"Who wants to fuck her," I added tightly.

"Yeah."

"Fuck off," I repeated heatedly. The whole concept was more than a little obscene to me, and it bothered me how much it turned me on.

Mac laughed at me. "You need to get out more, old man," he said.

"But they're all legal right?" I asked.

We'd almost bumped into a pair of sweet looking oriental girls with skirts that barely came down below their crotches and blouses tied tightly under smallish boobs. They giggled and flitted away from us.

"Everyone in here is over twenty-one, hey we got a liquor license to protect. Everybody in here, boys and girls, are vetted and vouched for by a member, like I did for you," he assured me as we each slipped a different end of the booth.

"It's a private club. It might look freewheeling, but actually we've put a lot of work into making it a safe place. Hey, that's what daddies do right, keep everybody safe," he added as he raised his hand for a waitress.

"Okay, so you're telling me thatall of this young stuff in here is looking to get pampered,and fucked?"

"Oh ya,definitely fucked."

I hadn't see Mac since Kandahar, but we'd been good buddies. Like me, he was retired now, but still doing some contract work for the DoD. Nothing spooky or special, but we managed to make ourselves useful. I did it pretty much full time; for him it was more of a sideline. When I'd run into him at Fort Hunter he'd invited me out to show me what was occupying most of his time.

"Dating is all very boutique these days. You should check out the internet some time, be surprised what you'd find," he teased me. "The girls here, they're looking for a certain type of man. Look around, what do you see? Fit older guys, clean cut, polite. Pretty much every guy in here is ex-military or ex-cop, some retired firefighters."

"Good solid dads. All raised kids at one time," I ventured.

"That's right, not rich guys, not rough guys. Just strong dependable types."

"Fuck." I was saying that a lot, it was hard not to be thinking about it.

"Why shouldn't people get what they want right?" Mac asked.

"You're right man, I havegot to get out more," I replied.

####

I'd been divorced for three years now, and I had not been successful in the new world of dating which had changed considerably since The Seventies. Of course I'd been looking for women roughly my own age, silly me.

Once the waitress, who looked to be well into her forties and wasnot dressed like a schoolgirl, took our order, Mac got called up to the bar to deal with what looked like a pair of cheerleader twins. About two minutes later a little doll appeared next to me.

"Are you a friend of Mr Macdonald's?" she asked.

I stood up, nodded, and practically blurted, "Man,you are cute," flat out honest.

"Man?" she interrupted sticking out her plump lower lip and exposing a darling overbite.

I grinned real slowly, "Baby, you arereal cute," I said. "Please, have a seat." It wasn't my best line; like I said, I was rusty.

She tucked herself in and I sat down next to her, taking the outside of the booth the way a man should. She sat a little back so that we could look at each other without craning our necks. Then it struck me, she reminded me of that actress, but older.

"You look like that Harry Potter girl, what's her name." I said.

"Hermione Granger?"

"Really; no that can't be it? I thought it was Watson something...Emily or Amelia, something like that," I replied, trying to remember.

She smiled mostly with her eyes, her lips turned up just a little at the corners, almost, but not quite a smirk. She moved a little closer and put a hand on my forearm.

"Have you ever actuallyseen a Harry Potter movie, Mr...?"

"Conrad, Jim Conrad."

"I'm Tory Buckingham," she replied. She took her hand off my arm and gave me a limp shake.

She had a soft Brit accent, although I couldn't have told you if it was any more real than her name. I'd usedmy real name instinctively, it only occurred to me afterwards that maybe I wasn't supposed to do that.

"I saw bits of it, my kids used to watch it on video," I went on, not trying to hide my age or pretend to be somebody I wasn't.

"On video?" her smile got a little bigger.

"You know, DVD's. Anyway, never mind about her,you are..." I was going to say "fucking gorgeous," but that wasn't how I'd talk to my daughter. "...very attractive," I said.

"Thank you Mr Conrad," she replied. Then she leaned over, pressed against my shoulder and gave me a sniff. "You smell wonderful, is that Aqua Velva?" she asked.

"That's right," I replied, surprised that she would recognize it. You can only find it in drugstores these days. I don't buy it because it's cheap, I buy it because I like it. Why change a habit of thirty years?

"Oh God, all we need is to add the smell of Lucky Strikes and I'll be in heaven," she added snuggling up closer.

We were off to the races. I won't bore you with the details, other than to say that in our seemingly casual conversation we checked each other out. Even though I was supposed to be some kind of "daddy", she pretty much had control of the way things went.

Before I knew it we were up on the dance floor slow dancing to Billie Holiday.

I couldn't believe that she was attracted to me, and kept expecting there to be some kind of punch line to this whole prank, or maybe a subtle request for payment. I was having fun, but I didn't expect it to go anywhere.

She came up on tip toes so she could whisper in my ear.

"This may seem naughty of me, but will youplease take me home Daddy. I'm about to cream in my panties and I'd rather not do it in public."

Okay. Another surprise, and not the last one I was going to get that night.

Chapter Two: The Trap

Tory slipped the knot of her tie, pulled it around her neck and tossed it. Then she unfastened the buckle of her wide belt, unwound it from her waist and offered it to me.

I shook my head. "You'll get my bare hand, I'm sure that'll be hard enough."

Tory inhaled, bit her lower lip and let the belt fall to the floor. Turning around, she reached behind, unzipped her skirt, worked it down over her modest hips, and let it fall to the floor revealing plain white cotton panties above her stockings. They would have been very demure except they were half way down her tight little ass. She bent down straight from the waist, pointing that sweet little can in my face, picked up the skirt, gave me and over-the-shoulder theatrical wink, and threw it aside.

"Get over here you bad, bad little girl," I growled. Tory turned and rushed to lay herself on my waiting lap.

I have two grown kids, but I'd never put them, or anyone else for that matter, over my knee, so I really didn't know how it was done. Fortunately, she did. She settled herself with her boobs on my left thigh and her crotch pressing against my right, her feet braced on the floor.

I yanked her panties down to the top of her thighs exposing two very tight porcelain mounds. I tentatively slapped one of her pretty cheeks. Tory giggled. I hit her harder, loud enough to hear the smack.

"Ummmm," she said and gave her can a little wiggle. "Daddy seems a little weak today," she taunted.

"Alright," I growled. I raised my hand back and whipped it forward with about three quarters of my strength.

"Ummhh," Tory replied with a little twitch and a satisfied sigh.

Okay. "You...are...a...bad...little... girl." I said and smacked her hard with each word. She panted and ground up against me with each stroke.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy," she cried.

I stopped. It had to hurt her, I felt it on my hand, so surely she did too. Her cheeks were quite rosy. I gently stroked them, circling them and sliding my fingers into her tight crack.

"Ummmm," Tory said. I slapped her again. "Uhmm, oh Daddy."

I slapped and stroked, working each cheek in turn. She was obviously turned on, because I could feel some wetness seeping through my dress pants. When I switched from spanking to mostly stroking her butt, she started gently humping my thigh.

At this point I felt something unexpected there, and reached under her to see what was going on.

Tory had a cock. Not a really big one, and it was only semi-hard, but a real cock. Son of a Bitch.

"Stand up!" I commanded.

She did, covering her crotch with her hands, her panties bunched up at the top of her thighs.

I took another deep breath. "Take your blouse off," I commanded, not angrily, but very firmly.

Tory didn't move. "Daddy, don't you like me?" she simpered sniffing back tears.

"Do as you're told or I'll give you something to cry about," I replied sternly, channelling my old man straight out of nineteen-sixty-five.

Tory took off her blouse revealing that she wore no bra over her small, firm breasts.

"Put your hands behind your back."

I stood up and went around behind her to give myself time to think. I'd heard of these things, of course, but I didn't know what I was dealing with. Shit all those letters I never paid any attention to; GLTGV and all that. Was Tory a guy trying to be a girl, or a girl with a guy's cock? Or was she on the way from being one to the other?

"It would appear that you are a bad littleboy," I said at last, although deep down I had no doubt that she was some sort of female. She had to be because my cock was getting harder by the second.

"Oh no Daddy, I'm your littlegirl," Tory replied.

I snuggled up behind her, placed one hand firmly on her narrow shoulder and reached around to take her cock in my hand. "Then what is this?"

"My clit, don't you like it?"

I started to stroke it, then reached down and squeezed her little balls.

"We're you trying to trick me Tory?" I asked softly.

"Oh no Daddy. Really,honestly, I thought you knew."

I gave her butt a very hard slap. "Take your panties off and get up on the bed."

"Yes Daddy," Tory replied obeying me at once.

What a strange thing it was to watch her little ass twitch as she headed for the bed, and to see her little cock wobble. Strange and disturbing. I quickly undressed myself, releasing my throbbing dick.It sure had no qualms about going after that saucy little tail.

Chapter Three: Tory Buckingham

I lay down beside her and took her in my arms. Lifting her face towards mine I gave it a searching look. Tory was cute, devastatingly cute. Her short haircut left her little pixie ears, decorated with simple diamond studs, fully exposed. Her eyebrows were thin, her eyelashes long, and her brown eyes filled with a combination of longing and apprehension. She looked every bit as girly as before I knew she had a dick. Her soft lips, the lower one wonderfully plump, were truly irresistible, so I kissed them.

Tory kissed like a girl, the tip of her tongue retreating playfully before mine. She yielded; I possessed.

"Lay, back, I want to get a good look at you," I said.

Tory drew breath nervously through her petite nose and then lay back with one arm thrown over her eyes.

Straddling her narrow hips, I traced her mouth with a fingertip, and began kissing my way down her body starting with the hollow of her neck.

I stroked her small firm breasts. They were less than a handful, but they were soft, malleable and very real. Her nipples were a muted pink, small, with small light coloured areolas. They were rock hard. I played them with the palm of my hand, and pinched them lightly before lowering my head to flick them with my tongue. Tory sighed. I sucked and nipped, and she gasped.

I carried on down. Her belly was firm, but there was some roundness to it, some padding. No exposed ribcage, or any markings from tattoos or piercings, thank God. Past her shallow clean belly button I kissed, down to her completely hairless crotch. Her skin was an unblemished white, taunt, dappled with goosebumps and hairless except for an almost invisible blonde down.

Her cock was three quarters hard laying up her belly about three inches. It was slightly darker than the rest of her body, a dark pink. The shaft looked good and she had a distinct, normal looking head that was wider than the shaft and a bit darker. Her scrotum was high and tight and clean. Her legs were slightly parted so I could see that odd line that guys have running down from below her balls to her anus, the thing that looks like where two halves of a mold come together. All in all everything was perfectly normal, just small, and dainty.

The length of her shaft fit exactly in the palm of my hand with the head coming out the top of my fist. Tory moaned as I gave it a squeeze and ran my palm up over it's silky wet head. I reached down further. She had hard balls the size and chestnuts, easily less than half the size of mine.

I squeezed again and she moaned, I squeezed harder and she started to pant, I squeezed harder still and she gasped. "Oh Daddy, oh Daddy."

I slid farther down her body until my balls snugged up against her stocking clad feet, then I bent down and automatically went to where her cunt should have been, getting my nose under her balls and my mouth just above her bung hole. My tongue darted out to lick, came upwards and licked her tight little sack feeling the balls fall away. She was dewy with sweat, and she had the slightest vanilla scent, nothing to suggest a pussy at all.

In one gulp I took her into my mouth. Sack, balls, shaft and head all at once, easily getting it all in, and then I swallowed.

"Oh Daddy, oh no, oh no!" Tory exclaimed. Her body froze and I felt a little squirt.

I almost laughed. It was so fucking cute. There wasn't much semen, and I instinctively sucked it down listening to her moan in ecstasy. I kept sucking on it for a bit, enjoying how it made her thrust and twitch. Only after she'd settled down did I let her package drop out of my mouth.

'Oh Daddy, Daddy, I'm soooo sorry," Tory whispered.

I sat up. "Hunh," I said as wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

Not only had I just sucked my first cock, I'd sucked it right off. Ha! And I swallowed! Fuck.

I almost giggled at the thought. Jesus, maybe Iwas gay, maybe she was making me gay. I looked down at her, her tight stomach tensing as she sat up a little, her breasts showing some weight, her eyes full of wonder and doubt.

"Son of a bitch," I said.

Well there was no fucking way that this was gay, Tory was justtoo fucking pretty, just too smooth and feminine.

"Are you alright Daddy?" she asked timidly.

"That was neat," I replied. "Lay back down."

Tory lay down and I grabbed her by the hips and lifted. She went with it and rolled all the way back onto her shoulders. Grasped her own ankles she presented her under carriage to me. Quite a sight, with her little cock on her belly dribbling just a little.

"You may have come, but I didn't," I said firmly. "I'm not done with you, yet"

"Oh Daddy, you go ahead and do anything you want to me. You can have me all night long."

Right then I stopped thinking about what the hell I was doing. "Big head, this is little head. Assuming control now, out." That's what we used to say when the cock took over.

123456...9