Accidental Hero Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,596 Followers

I got a lot of envious comments from some of the guys when it became obvious that Shelly and I were exclusive. The contest win and just her everyday appearance was enough to stir a lot of male interest. Like with young Kelsey when we were in high school, Shelly deflected all the advances and made it clear she was "off the market." I felt great about that. Talk about an ego boost.

There would come a time when I wanted us to become intimate. I know from talking to Shelly that she knew Sym and I had sex. And, based on some of her comments, I was completely convinced that Shelly was not a virgin. But as always was the case with me, it was entirely up to my partner to decide when that time was. In this case, it was two weeks after the Halloween dance.

"My parents are away for a few days, Ian. Would you like to stay with me for the weekend?" she asked with a comfortable smile.

"More than anything," I replied, then wrapped her in my arms and kissed her passionately.

We'd been working our way toward this day and I was relieved that it had come at last. She was the most beautiful woman I could ever imagine making love to. I was even wondering if she might be "the one"... the woman that would join with me for a lifetime. But it was too early for that and I would concentrate on enjoying the gift I was expecting to receive.

~*~

Shelly let her car pool know she'd find her own way home on Friday afternoon. I'd told Mom what we were planning in general terms without getting too specific, but I was sure she understood completely. What she told Dad I do not know. I packed a light sport bag with what I thought was the minimum necessary for the weekend and stowed it in the truck Thursday night. I would be off early Friday to the fitness centre, and gone before either Dad or Mom was up.

I arrived before Shelly, but only by five minutes. It seemed both of us were anxious about the weekend since we were at least twenty minutes ahead of our normal schedule. We both found that funny with a nervous sort of humour. We were both pretty uptight about what was to come. I worked extra hard that morning, attempting to burn off the additional energy I felt from my nervousness. Watching Shelly, I thought I detected the same thing, but neither of us mentioned it.

I finished my last class a few minutes before Shelly, and waited for her at the pre-arranged place near the parking lot. I expected her to arrive just before four o'clock, but when the hour came and went and there was no sign of Shelly, I began to wonder. I knew where her last class was and decided to backtrack and see if I could meet her. She was only fifteen minutes overdue, but with my heightened anxiety, I wasn't about to sit back and wait for her.

I'd just about reached her building when I saw her. She was arguing with a guy I didn't recognize and her face was red and her body language said she was stressed. I picked up the pace and arrived by her side.

"What's up, Shelly?" I asked, checking out the guy who was standing in front of her.

"Not your problem, kid. Get lost," the guy said in a dismissive tone.

"Shelly, is this guy bothering you?"

Before she could answer, the guy pushed me back.

"I said, get lost, asshole. I'm talking to her."

"I don't want to talk to him, Ian. He's bothering me and he won't go away," she said.

I could see the stress on her expression and I turned to the guy just in time to see him load up with a right hand and take a swing at me. Luck was with me and I was able to duck most of his punch, his fist just grazing my cheek and shoulder.

Now I was pissed. I didn't bother with the niceties of Marquis of Queensbury, I simply steadied myself and then kicked him square in the crotch with as much force as I could develop. That was all it took. He was down and was writhing on the ground in pain. Fine. Just as I'd hoped. He wouldn't be bothering us again.

"Make sure I never see you near Michelle again, pal," I spat in anger as I crouched over him. "The least that will happen to you is I'll report you for harassment. Last I heard, the university takes a dim view of any guy threatening the female students. You will be up shit creek with both the administration and me."

As a last minute thought I asked Shelly, "Do you know this guy?"

She shook her head wordlessly, still in shock from my action I suppose. I bent over and snatched the wallet out of the guys back pocket and checked his ID. Cory Monteith, with a campus address. So, he was a resident then. Not hard to find if we needed to. I threw the wallet on the ground beside him.

He hadn't even attempted to get up, but I could see he was eyeing me to see if I was about to dish out more punishment. I decided he'd got the message, so I took Shelly by the arm and led her toward the parking lot and my truck.

She didn't say anything for the first couple of minutes until, "Thanks, Ian. I was scared. He wasn't going to let go until you came along. A couple of people went by me, but no one volunteered to help. They must have heard me tell him to go away. But then, Superman came along and saved me," she said, her tears brightened by her smile.

"I'm not a fighter, Shelly. In fact, I've never had a fist fight in my life. I remember someone saying that the best way to deal with guys like him was to disable them as quickly as you can. I was pretty sure a quick kick to the family jewels would slow him down, but I didn't expect him to go down in a heap and stay there."

"I don't care how you did it, but you did. Let me see your face. Did he hit you?"

"Not hard. Just a glancing blow. I'll be alright," I assured her.

She put her arm around my shoulders as we continued on our way towards my truck.

"I'm going to say thank you in a very personal way tonight. That's the first time you've had to fight someone and it's also the first time I needed to be rescued. It's a good thing my boyfriend is Superman, otherwise I'd have been in trouble."

"You're forgetting. I turned in my Superman outfit. I'm back to being just Ian Dunlop."

"Cape or no cape, I'm going to make sure 'up, up, and away' really means something tonight," she giggled nervously.

"So, Superman and Wonder Woman are going to get in on, are they?" I smiled, giving her a squeeze as we approached my truck.

"If it wasn't so public, we could get it on right here and now. I'm that wound up," she admitted.

"Oh hoh! You're one of those women that gets off on fights, are you? Maybe our next date should be at a boxing match," I kidded.

"Maybe I am ... and maybe we should," she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. She appeared to be returning to her normal self.

"I can see our personal time is going to be quite an adventure. You'll have to let me know what the rules are."

"Rules? What rules? We'll make them up as we go along, okay?"

"Okay, Shelly. Whatever you say," I laughed.

Dinner was late that evening. Shelly was so wound up after the altercation with Cory Monteith that she almost attacked me as soon as we got inside her home. We were stripping on the go as she led me to her bedroom. Every piece that she removed revealed a body that defied my ability to describe. She was so incredibly beautiful, and yet exuded athleticism. I was expecting that my stamina would be called forward for examination that afternoon.

"Oh, Ian. Sym was right. You are big. Take it easy on me at first, please. I haven't had any experience with someone as large as you. In fact I haven't had any experience at all lately."

Sym had told me I was larger than average, but not so much in length. I was thicker and in her opinion that was better, but required me to be gentle at first, allowing my partner to get used to my girth. I never forgot her lessons and my first moves with Shelly were to begin with foreplay. I had no idea what she liked or didn't like, but I guessed that if I started with oral stimulation, she would tell me quick enough if it was something she enjoyed. Within a few seconds I knew she not only enjoyed my actions, but was insistent that I be a little more aggressive with my fingers.

I knew where to hunt for Shelly's G spot, and began my search while still applying my lips and tongue to her pussy lips and later, her clit. I got a very audible positive response for my efforts. Where Sym was quiet, Shelly was vocal. It was a totally different experience for me, but a very pleasant one.

I moved up from between her thighs to her navel, making her twitch as I dipped my tongue into the little cavity. Then her breasts, her firm, perfectly formed breasts. I worked the nipples alternately until I got a request from Shelly.

"Now, Ian. Fuck me!"

Well, that was direct and to the point. I moved up and she guided me into her opening. As she suggested, I took it very slowly and carefully at first. Unlike my first time with Sym when she virtually pulled me into her, Shelly was very snug, although quite well lubricated. I continued to be very methodical and careful as we progressed. It took a couple of minutes before I was fully embedded in her and began to move.

"Oh, Ian, more. Give me more," she begged.

Well, I couldn't give her any more in quantity, only in frequency, so I sped up my strokes. That was the answer.

"Oh ... yes ... oh ... oh," she cried, her head thrashing from side to side, her long black hair covering her face at times.

I didn't expect to last very long, but sometimes circumstances conspire to surprise you. I was cruising along with Shelly giving me all kinds of verbal encouragement. Not necessarily with words, but with grunts and gasps and sighs. I had learned that language from Sym and I knew that it meant I was giving my partner what she wanted.

As we lay together afterwards, I was sure that my partner was completely satisfied. Shelly was everything that I imagined she might be. Sym had always said the rewards were more often about giving your partner satisfaction and she was right. I had a great teacher and I was reaping the benefits of her instruction.

"It took us quite a while to get here," Shelly murmured, her fingers stroking my now softened cock.

I was about to respond when my stomach gave a clearly audible growl. That provoked laughter from both of us.

"My personal alarm clock went off," I explained.

"I'm hungry too. Let's take care of that and then we can resume our evening at leisure."

"What would you like, pizza or Chinese?" I asked.

"Neither. I have two very nice steaks in the refrigerator. We can broil them in the oven and microwave a couple of baked potatoes while I make a tossed salad. Sound good?"

"Steak? You're going to spoil me."

"Nothing's too good for Superman," she smiled, kissing me as she rolled off the bed.

"No need to dress for dinner," she laughed as she put on a light robe and headed toward the kitchen. I pulled on a t-shirt along with my boxers and followed her.

Shelly pulled out a plate of snacks to hold off starvation, while I poured a glass of wine for each of us from a bottle I had brought along. A half hour later we sat down to eat.

"This is great," I announced. "I haven't had a steak in a long time."

"Aren't you glad I'm not a vegetarian?" she grinned.

"I never even thought of that. And yes, I'm very glad you're not a vegetarian. We don't eat a lot of meat in our house, but once in a while I need a fix and this is perfect."

"You've got to keep your strength up, Soup. You've got a strenuous weekend ahead of you."

"Okay, Wonderbabe, I promise to eat all my vegetables too."

~*~

We didn't spend the entire weekend in bed, but we certainly took every advantage to explore our likes and dislikes. Happily, there were almost none of the latter and far too many of the former to count. We had plenty of opportunity to talk to each other too. We talked about our past and Shelley probed me about my "hero" adventures. She had heard about them from Symphony, but wanted to hear it from me.

She claimed my handling of Mr. Cory Monteith was just another example of my willingness to step in when it was needed. I wasn't so sure I wanted to include that in my résumé, since I wasn't an aggressive or violent person by nature. Shelly maintained that I had inserted myself in order to avoid an ugly incident with Monteith, and that she had been frightened by him. More to the point, he might have hurt her, since he was being very obnoxious and wouldn't cease his bothering her.

We decided to shelve that discussion under "undecided" for the time being.

I also discovered that Sym had exchanged some rather intimate details of our love life with Shelly, much to my surprise and disappointment.

"I thought those were private, Shelly. I'm not comfortable that she felt she could discuss that with someone else."

"Ian, you have to understand, the only person she confided in was me. She told me that she was amazed that the two of you had become close. At first, you were a challenge ... being a virgin I mean. But as your relationship grew, she couldn't get over how close you were to her, and how affectionate you were. She had never experienced that before. I think she had an inferiority complex about being with you after a while. She couldn't come to terms with how you chose her over all the other prettier girls you might have had."

"I know," I said. "I tried to tell her that she was a more complete person than many of the young women I met. First of all, she was very bright. She strove for excellence in her studies and I admired that. But, she was more complex than that. She had a wide variety of interests, from art to history to politics. She wasn't sucked in by the need for style or even recognition. She will remain a very unusual woman, as the guy she finally chooses will discover."

"So, I'm different then?"

"Oh yes, and don't for a second get the idea that it's just your physical beauty, although that is a very real attraction. You are just as smart and just as driven toward your goals. You've chosen a difficult and demanding path to get there. I admire that. I wish I possessed that same focus on my future. I wonder why you chose me just as Sym wondered why I chose her. Is it just physical?"

She was shaking her head. "Sure, you're a stud, Ian. But what got me interested in you was your background. Those episodes of heroism and how little they meant to you in terms of recognition. If Sym hadn't told me about them, I'd never know. You never talk about them, do you?"

"Nope. I'm embarrassed by what comes with the aftermath, I guess. I know I did some good things because people I respect told me so. I know my parents are proud of me because they said so and choose to demonstrate it every day. But, as something to build on ... well ... they were just unpredictable accidents, and I happened to be nearby."

"See, that's what I mean," she said. "Sym said you wouldn't tell me about them unless I asked. We're so used to listening to guys brag about all kinds of things that we expect it. Girls are different. We brag ... but not the way guys do. Creeps like Cory Monteith would be broadcasting his conquests all over the campus if he got the chance. No girl, no matter how loose, wants to hear that."

"Yeah, well, don't condemn us all for a few jerks that need to feel better about themselves. One of the things I enjoyed about my psychology courses was understanding why people act the way they do. For guys like Cory, it comes from a feeling of inferiority. They need the recognition from their peers and that's where the bragging comes from.

It doesn't matter if it's true. Among the guys he hangs out with, they're all likely to tell the same stories to each other. It's a way of making them feel better about themselves. I don't need to do that. When I can call Sym and you close friends, that's all the bragging I need to do."

"I think I should do some bragging with my girlfriends about my boyfriend, Ian 'Soup' Dunlop," she grinned before giving me a deep, lasting kiss.

Shelly and I found ways to be together from that weekend onward, despite both of us having part time jobs and living several miles apart. I had to chuckle at my dad wondering if I was still going out with Shelly. I think he was having a hard time believing we were a couple, so at every chance I got, I would invite Shelly to Sunday dinner, or just a study session. Watching Dad trying to be subtle was worth the price of admission alone. Of course, Mom was in on the joke.

To Be Continued

coaster2
coaster2
2,596 Followers