Accidental Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Brad coming around the corner. She turned to see her brother standing there, looking cautiously at her for her approval, because he was a naked as the day he was born. But with much more between his legs.

He really did not have an erection. It was about half hard. It was a full erection upstairs, but as he came down to meet Danni he got more and more nervous, and by the time he got here much of his 'excitement' had left him. As he looked at her and saw the happy smile of approval on her face, he was more at ease and even felt his groin surge and his erection begin to grow again.

Danni indeed looked at her brother with approval. She saw his dick first, of course. That was what she was most interested in. And no wonder. He had only a semi-erection, but it was beautiful. The penises she had seen were mostly kind of ugly to her. What they did was beautiful, but they didn't seem attractive at all. There had been a couple that looked nice, but her own brother's looked much nicer than any she had seen. It was pretty! Smooth skin, perfect head, straight shaft, it almost seemed to be smiling at her. Of course she had noticed this before, but now she took a moment to really appreciate it.

And the size of it only added to its beauty. It was not the longest or the thickest that she had seen, but in truth it was close. Even as she stood there and watched it swell, she compared it to the others she had known and realized that her brother should be getting a lot more sex than he had been getting. She thought that he was going to fully enjoy his first of college. If he can only leave a little time to study between all of the girls he would be satisfying. Especially with what she can teach him this summer!

But along with these thoughts, Danni also had to admire his body. Her brother had turned into a hunk, and it wasn't just his penis! His body was in great shape, perfect proportions. A handsome chest, almost hairless but quite muscular looking, to go along with his arms which she had already known were very strong. His abs had benefited greatly from his training as well. Not a six pack, but damn close. He had a small waist and such a cute ass, transforming down to his semi-thick legs. You could even see muscles in his legs! She couldn't think of a guy she had known who looked better overall than her own brother did. And his dick just kept getting bigger as she stared.

Brad could not believe he was doing this - standing naked in the kitchen right in front of his own sister while she appraised him. Thankfully the erection he had lost was coming back. The fact that she was staring blatantly at his body helped, as well as the way she dressed. She stood there with her blouse completely unbuttoned except for the very bottom one. That seemed to hide her pussy, but just barely. It seemed to him that she wore no panties, or he would see some evidence of them. He could not see her nipples either, but the open blouse uncovered magnificent cleavage, the slope of both breasts all the way to just short of he nipples. On one side he could even see the dark circle that surrounds the nipple. The only girls he had seen were quick glimpses in the dark. Never had he beheld a sight like his sister was presenting to him. He felt like his whole body was flush, and that his dick was getting harder and bigger than it had ever been.

"Wow! Who knew that my brother had such a hot body!" Danni told him as she stepped over to him.

She ran one hand slowly down his bare chest. Just before it reached his naval, as it got very exciting, her other hand came up and closed around his erection.

"I'm so glad this was able to recover so quickly," she purred, sending shivers through his bocy with her touch as well as her words.

Brad was helpless. His knees nearly gave way as she touched him. He felt his dick throb. She must have too, because she looked and smiled into his eyes when it happened. Perhaps she felt his knees buckle as well.

Danni said, "Come here and sit," motioning to the nearby chair.

He did as he was told, his body relaxing except for the obscene shaft sticking up from his lap. But that was the object of Danni's attention.

"Is he ready to play some more?" she asked in an almost baby talk voice.

All Brad could do was smile and give a slight nod of his head. She then turned all of her attention to his dick. She began squeezing and stroking. using both hands. Slowly she moved over his shaft, admiring the feel of it as well as the appearance, paying attention to things that she rarely had the opportunity to observe. Her hands roamed the length of it, rubbing the soft head, spreading the moisture from his head to his shaft, feeling the ridge line on the underneath, reveling in the sounds that she could make come out of Brad's mouth.

She reached down under his large balls, pulling them up in her hands even as she squeezed his shaft. She reached down behind his ball sack, digging back to find his root hiding inside of his body. As she put pressure on it deep inside, Brad let a moan so low that it didn't sound like him. She pulled her hands an inch or two up his shaft from his root, taking his balls along with her, then back again to repeat it. Everything in his groin felt shocked with electricity. Brad could only grip the side of the chair and let his moans go.

Danni then went back to stroking him, her hands both on his shaft, twisting opposite directions, they worked their way up as she watched the reaction of his cock. After a minute of this she leaned in and licked the head, then swirled her tongue all around, coating the entire head with her saliva. Again electricity shot through his groin, this time from the tip of his cock. His hips thrust forward involuntarily, and Danni took the opportunity to simply open her mouth while Brad pushed his cock into her. He did this twice before he realized what he was doing and stopped, but Danni then continued, running her mouth down the shaft a couple of inches while Brad just marveled at the feeling. How could his sister make him feel this good?

Danni reached down again to his root, pressing and rubbing below his balls with two fingers, again causing his cock to swell and his hips to push forward. She grasped his balls and pulled downward, inflicting just a bit of pain which at this point was nothing but pleasure to Brad. She took all of the shaft that she could into her mouth and sucked and slurped as hard as she could. Brad was getting close, and this time she would taste him.

He knew that he could not last more than a few seconds, and he tried to warn her. He could not form words, only moans, but he knew that she would be upset if he came in her mouth. He had done that once with Gia with no warning, and never had another chance with her. Maybe that wasn't the only reason, but it hadn't helped. But while he was desperately trying to find a way to warn her he erupted with a cry and a large load of cum right into the back of Danni's mouth. He was horrified. No, he was regretful. No, those feelings were buried under his intense relief that he was cumming. He even felt some excitement that he was inside a girl's mouth. Deep inside her mouth, not like Gia's, where he was barely in.

But Danni was not surprised. The first spurt shot deep into the back of her mouth, and directly down her throat. She sucked harder on his cock and swallowed the next shot as well. Every shot was swallowed by her, followed by more sucking, trying to drag even more cum from the shaft. She did not stop until he was drained clean. And then she licked the sides to rid his entire cock of his sperm. That's when the feelings of remorse actually came, but he wondered why? Did she seem upset? He looked down and saw her face, still full of his cock, but a smile trying to form around it and her eyes dancing as if she was supremely happy. He felt relief.

She pulled her mouth off his cock with a plop, and then he could see her smile for real. She held his deflating erection with one hand while licked it and nuzzled it next to her cheek as if it were a cherished possession.

"You taste great!" Danni said, quietly, almost to herself but loud enough for Brad to hear.

"Holy shit!" he answered. "That was the most fantastic thing ever!"

She looked up at him, still holding his cock along her cheek. "Has anyone ever done that to you?"

"No," he answered, thinking he had never felt anything like that ever before. Then he remembered Gia. "Well, not like that. Gia licked and - kinda had it in her mouth, but just a little."

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

Brad was shocked at the question. Perhaps as much by how the words themselves sounded. But he guessed it couldn't really be too personal a subject when a girl is kneeling in front of you with your dick in her hand and your cum on her lips.

"Yes," he confessed. "But she didn't like it." That was enough detail for now.

Danni looked at him with a fake sadness. "How could anyone not like the taste of you? I would swallow your cum anytime."

Holy shit, he thought to himself. He felt his dick throb at her words. Was it because she used such frank words, or was it the thought of her sucking him off again? It didn't matter. He felt tingles through his body, especially his groin, just the same. He thought he was going to get another erection, but it didn't happen. No, he dick was worn out for the time being, but his mind was turned on again.

"You were great." was all he could say. Or all he dared say. But that didn't really cover it. "It was all great. Thank you."

He felt dumb saying that, but his mind was reeling in a haze. Besides, he meant it.

Danni's body shifted. "You were great. You are a stud, Brad. Really."

And with that she held his dick up and licked it once, gave it a kiss on the tip, and stood up.

"Now I have to go get cleaned up," she said. "I have a bunch of errands to do this afternoon. See you later."

He watched as she walked away, perhaps swinging her hips a little extra for his benefit. This was a morning he would never forget.

Danni was gone all afternoon, returning just after their mother. It gave him all afternoon to think about what had happened. He actually couldn't concentrate much on what had happened. He tried to think of why she did it, what should he do next. The fact that she was his sister did little more than flash through his mind. Mostly he could think of little else except replaying the scenes, the feelings that he had. He ended up masturbating twice that afternoon thinking of what she had done to him.

When she got home she acted no different than usual. She helped Mom with dinner while he hung around, just in case she wanted to talk. But she just ignored him the usual amount, and he knew that he had to act normal too, or else cause his parents to become suspicious. But no such thing happened. Dad came home, they ate dinner, cleaned up, everything normal. He had no idea what to say to her, but he gave her chances to talk to him if she wanted to. But she acted as if it never happened.

He went to a friend's house for the evening, returning after everyone was in bed. He had gotten his mind off the morning's events for a while, but now laying in bed they began replaying once again. He quickly got another erection that just wouldn't go away, but he resisted the urge to masturbate yet again. He had cum a lot today, and besides - who knew what morning might bring?

For her part, Danni knew that her parents could never be given any reason to be suspicious. She had tried hard to act completely normal, which was pretty easy as long as she kept busy getting dinner and so on. She was relieved when Brad left for the evening, because she thought it could be awkward spending the evening with her brother. She had lots of time to think. too. Things had gone so well today, better than she had even planned. Brad had seemed to enjoy himself tremendously, of course, and hadn't said much about being concerned that they were brother and sister. She hoped that the pleasure she had given him would overcome any objections.

It had all taken a toll on her, though. Thinking about all that they had done got her very excited. After all, she had gotten no relief at all today. And her brother had such a good body and delicious cock, that she had been turned on so much it hurt! She could not stand it any more by evening, and told her parents that she was going to bed early. Which she did, but only to plunge her vibrator deep inside her pussy. She had to bury her head in her pillow when she came since she could not help crying out in relief of all her frustrations.

Sexual frustration, that is. She was not frustrated with what had happened. Her plans had worked perfectly. Better than perfectly. Only two questions remained. One was if Brad would feel remorse over having done all that with his sister. And the other was if Brad would be okay with her plans for him in the morning. She thought he would be fine with that, but it led back to the first question. Would he feel remorse after fucking his sister?

Danni awoke the next morning to hear her parents already up. She got up and joined them while they finished breakfast and took off for their day's work. After they had left she freshened up, unbuttoned her shirt the whole way down, removed her panties, took a deep breath, and went into Brad's room.

He looked good laying there, naked except for his boxer shorts and a sheet still covering one leg up to his knee. She smiled as she looked at his morning wood straining against the fabric of his shorts. She felt moisture on both sets of her lips as she thought about making use of it.

She sat down gingerly beside him on the bed, aware that this morning would probably determine what her entire summer was going to be like. She took another deep breath as she reached into his boxers, wrapped her hand around his swollen penis, and pulled it out into the open air. She took a moment to enjoy the sight and the feel of her brother's dick. He was a lucky guy to have this. She hoped that she was a lucky girl as well.

She enjoyed the feel of his cock as she gently stroked it, the soft skin sliding easily over the hard shaft underneath. One finger would gently glide over the spongy head, stopping to press down or pull the opening slightly bigger. She felt his cock throb as it got bigger and stiffer under her manipulations. This was all getting too much for Danni. Watching this beautiful dick respond to her touch, knowing how powerful it must be, thinking of how she missed having a man pump deep inside of her...

When she heard a sharp gasp she quickly looked at her brother. He was awake now, waking suddenly and confused at his feelings. There was no misunderstanding at what he was feeling. The only confusion was realizing that he was no longer dreaming, and that it really was his sister playing with his penis.

"Good morning," she said in a mixture of cheerfulness and sexiness. "Were you having a nice dream?"

"Oh, aren't I still dreaming?"

She smiled at him beneath her tossled hair. "I hope this feels too good to be a dream."

He could only smile and groan. It did indeed feel good. His mind flashed on all that had happened the last two days, all of it seeming more like a dream than reality. But his foggy mind had quickly cleared, under the circumstance. His sister actually did those things, and she was here again fondling his member. It was like she couldn't get enough of him - not that he was complaining. The thoughts of her being his sister were again lost in the back of his mind.

He could only think of the pleasure her soft hands were giving him as they slowly ran up, down, and around his erection. That, and the vision she presented in the morning light. Her hair still messy in a sexy way, her top unbuttoned, leaving one breast totally uncovered and slightly jiggling as her arm and hand moved. Her long legs stretched beside them, making him wonder what she wore underneath.

Another moan rose from deep within Brad, and Danni thought that she needed to step this up before he lost control too soon. She leaned over, allowing her mouth and tongue to slurp over his cock head. He groaned at he pleasure she was giving him, but she knew that it was just for moisture. Not that she needed any more moisture. Her pussy was leaking by now. She knew it was time, but she was very nervous at what his reaction would be.

Rising up while still holding onto the precious erection, Danni placed one knee on the bed beside Brad, then straddled him. Holding his dick away from her crotch, she presented herself to Brad. A nearly naked girl astride his groin, holding his penis, her intentions quite clear.

Brad was astonished. As she rose up, no sooner had he seen her bare pussy, but she spread her legs across his lap, his dick eager to take its rightful place in her vagina. Why was she doing this? What was she doing? How could she not realize how close they were to fucking?

All of the questions that were trying to form in his overwhelmed brain were lost when she placed her hand on the base of his erection and guided it to her slit. Pushing it back and forth a few inches up and down her wet pussy lips, she stared down at her brother laying under her. His face was a mixture of excitement and wonder. His penis throbbed in her hand.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked him as she moved her hand up his shaft just below the head, and placed it at her entrance.

His mind reeling, he could only nod and make some noise that he thought was a word. It seemed like she was going to fuck him He wasn't convinced, as he tried to make his mind focus on what else she could be doing.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.

"No!" He had managed a strong answer to that one.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked, he hair framing her face like an angel as she looked down at him, waiting for the right answer.

He hesitated, trying to clear his mind, making sure that she had actually said the words that he had heard. Finally, after what seemed like an agonizingly long time for them both - but in reality about three seconds - he uttered the fateful word. "Yes.' He said it with surprising coherence, looking straight into her eyes.

She smiled at him, grateful that her planning had led them to this, even as she lowered her body to allow his cock to part her pussy lips. It wasn't much, but enough to know that this cock was going to fill her as much as she had dreamed. She moved her hand from around his shaft and used her fingers to spread her lips apart, allowing for his cock to pass without pulling her lips in along with it. She sunk down more, his cock gaining a couple inches of penetration as both of them moaned at the feelings it gave them.

"Are you sure?" She just felt like she had to ask him again. Just to be sure. Or had she forgotten to ask him before. She couldn't be sure as her mind was now tumbling out of control. All of the carful planning and thinking seemed to be over, and her mind was turning to mush.

"Oh, FUCK!" Brad yelled, perhaps in answer to her question, as he drove his hips upwards to try to sink deeper inside of her. He gained a couple more inches as his sister groaned in surprise.

A second later he drove his hips up again, but this time his motion was met with hers, as she pushed down onto his shaft. They both yelled out at the intense feeling as they felt full penetration. She sat still atop him as their pubic bones met, enjoying the sensations. Then she ground down on him, feeling his cock deep inside her, possibly as deep as anyone had ever been. She was definitely full, her vagina stretched wide. She was grateful for a few seconds to allow her insides to adjust to this sudden intrusion, but s few seconds was all that either of them could wait.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers