Accidental Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

Brad pulled away and shoved himself upwards, though there was little room for his movements. It did cause Danni to begin moving again, however, and she began rising up and pushing down, pulling and pushing on the cock inside her pussy, in rhythm with Brad's efforts. He was bottoming out inside her pussy. She was surprised that she could take his entire length inside her. And she was loving the width of him. She was stretched as wide as ever before, feeling like she could burst open.

Brad was going wild. He had never gotten his full length inside a girl, not that he had that much experience. Danni was taking him with no problem. It was so HOT! Well, there was one problem. It felt so good crammed inside her soft, velvety tunnel that he quickly felt his orgasm coming on. His cock pushed those walls apart with each thrust, the pressure on his cock feeling divine. He wanted to hold off, enjoy this incredible feeling inside her cunt for a while longer, but by the time he formed those thoughts he knew it was too late. He was already feeling the cum churning inside him, getting ready to shoot one hell of a load.

Danni felt his cock swell inside her. Her first thought was, "How is it possible that he can get bigger?' Her second thought was that he was going to blow.

"Cum inside me," she said, and Brad thought she was a mind reader. How did she know he was about to explode?

But that comment seemed to be the last straw. He erupted with a powerful explosion, then another. Then another. He held himself deep inside her each time, not believing that sex could feel this good.

When Danni felt him explode she was in heaven. She could feel the powerful shots of cum coating her insides, and it drove her wild. She let him drive deeply with three large shots, but it wasn't enough for her own orgasm. She leaned forward, still pumping him through some more spurts, but also rubbing her clit hard on the base of his cock. Yes! This was getting her close! She continued rubbing her clit like this until he was done, though he showed no signs of wanting to pull out. She no longer was pumping, but bucking herself back and forth, her clit aching, her orgasm getting closer. She could feel his cock still inside her, still mostly hard, feeling a little different because of the different position. But her attention was almost all on her clit. She rubbed it furiously on the base of his cock, still hard, still hard, getting close...

WHAM! Danni's mind exploded along with her orgasm, screaming out her pleasure as her whole body shook. She drove her clit down onto Brad with a vengeance, cumming over and over as she never had before.

Brad couldn't quite believe his sister as she writhed on top of his body. He held onto her to keep her from bouncing off him as he felt proud that he was able to cause such a reaction in a girl. His orgasm had been done just before Danni's had started, so he was able to enjoy hers as well. He felt her grinding down on his pelvis, and her movements had certainly kept him from getting soft. In fact, he had wondered if he was actually able to get fully hard again inside her when she finally quit thrashing and cumming and went limp on top of him.

Well no, she didn't quit cumming. After he thought it was over, she would push against his crotch again a few more times and have what seemed like a few more small orgasms. Even after she started to speak she would stop while her body shook.He was just enjoying holding this basically naked beauty while she did it.

FInally she let out a long breath and said, "Wow, that was amazing. Thanks."

"Holy shit!" he answered. "Thank you. I never expected... I have never felt so good in my life."

"Aw, thanks," she said as she managed to raise herself up off him. She giggled a little. "Your cock is still inside me." She squeezed it inside her pussy.

He looked at her, looking even sexier now. "You are the sexiest girl I ever met. And you just might make it hard again if you keep that up."

"I think I'm too sore to fuck again right now," she said, purposely using crude language since she saw that it excited him. "But you wouldn't mind doing it again sometime?"

"Hell no!"

She took a deep breath and put the whole summer out on the table. "Even if it is with your sister?"

"I thought it was strange at first," he said, "But that didn't last long. You are just too sexy to worry about that."

They lay beside each other for a few more minutes, both thinking that this could be a most unusual and exciting summer. And indeed it was!

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers