All Comments on 'Accidental Penetrations Ch. 03'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story thus far

Love your writinging in these short stories cant wait to read the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not as good but still enjoyable

I liked this one too, though I felt you spent way too much time trying to hype the "fateful event", etc, and it ended up detracting from the actual events. Overall, though, enjoyable and I look forward to more.

Zman53Zman53almost 6 years ago
Niemira?

How did she show up all of a sudden?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maybe?

What about his mom? That would be a great accident...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, please! These are fun!

Maybe throw in some accidental anal...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who?

Who TF is neimera??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mowerrrrrr

I like this series. I' love the whole accidental penetration think too.

Maybe the next one can be set in the kitchen as his mom backs up just a little bit tooo far. *wiggles my brows*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

I liked the first 2 chapters much better. I was hoping to see which other family me.bets he was going to tag. I was hoping for the twin sister or the mom or maybe the cousins that came this trip. I'm hoping you get back to what made the first two chapters so good. This one needed a little more editing to because the bottom of page one was quoted as a wrong character. Good luck and hope to see more from you!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Sexy Series Keep Writing***

Thanks for sharing.

ShmexShmexalmost 6 years ago
Keep this train going!

It's all just so good!

I'd love to see what else you have in store!

One suggestion is that he and some other woman gets tangled up in netting (fishing, tennis, etc.) And they end up in an "intimate" position that they can't escape from. Maybe his cock is in her pussy, ass, or was somehow shoved into her mouth, and he can't help but grow hard and cum into their stomach, ass, or womb. Only to then get untangled without discovery.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME SERIES..YES MORE EPISODES

Hayden is REAL BITCH, BUT WORTH THE PLEASURE.

Keep up the ACTION.

aforrestxaforrestxalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

I'm loving the accidental penetration theme and stories. Please keep up the good work and continue the series.

jdjhrtjdjhrtalmost 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Now let’s have one with the mom.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 6 years ago

Did you get the other twin or not and you're mother this story is good but tell us the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Keep up the awesome accidental penetration stories.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 6 years ago
Keep the accidental penetrations stories coming.

Loved it, although the first paragraph was confusing, as you used Niemira's name instead of Emily's.

Personally I'd prefer you not get his mother involved. Mother/Son incest just doesn't feel right to me.

librertinlibrertinalmost 6 years ago
Wondering!

How on earth you will make a painless anal accidental penetration, there is a chance that I will plagiarize it :)

AlbericEtzelAlbericEtzelover 5 years ago
ausvirgo, In practicly siblings incest more wrong. Morally i don't know.

Actually siblings possibly more closer to each other than their parents. A child inherits exactly 50% of the chromosomes from each of both parents. All mitochondrial genes are inherited only from the mother. Everyone is more or less 50% related to each of their parents. But theoretically you could be totally little % related to your sibling or share the exact same DNA as her or him. The situation is much more variable with siblings. Boys are always related to their dads at a certain percentage and their moms at a different percentage. Same thing with daughters and their moms and dads. It means siblings incest children Inherited higher % of bad treats (health issue) than between parents and children. Almost 60% of organ donors were siblings than parents. Siblings are particularly well suited to be living donors for each other. Because of DNA closer than parents.

In race horse breeding business, breeders breed parents with their children for their good treats. That's passing thorough good treats to foal. Thoroughbreds cannot by definition be the offspring of non-thoroughbred horses, so the population is becoming progressively more in-bred. Almost 80% modern day champion race horses related to 28 mares. It goes same as dogs and cats purebreds.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

In the beginning I was wondering who Niemira was, since he should have been rooming with Emily or if waking up in Erica's room the other sister.

Either the author can't keep the names or the continuity straight.

cfnmguycfnmguyabout 5 years ago
WOW

I love these more than the slam bang.....I daydream!

I do agree with the 1st paragraph comment above.

Thanks

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 4 years ago
Well, THAT was out of left field!

I agree with the others, this was a confusing flashback, when the story was to be about the family on vacation, and you suddenly jumped back in time to a previous girlfriend and her sister. Everyone was expecting Ch. 03 to be about Dustin getting with his mom, Tessa, or at least with the other twin, Lily.

This chapter doesn't seem to follow with what was said in Ch. 01. In it, it was stated that "Dustin didn't have much experience with girls, with only 2 girlfriends with whom he'd had sex...". From what was said here, it seems like he got lots of experience with Niemira, and since Hayden wasn't a girlfriend, he had had sex with at least three girls, before getting with Emily. He seems to be a lot more experienced, than he was portrayed as having in Ch. 01.

When it was said that Niemira wouldn't do anal, I kinda thought Hayden would have given it up, otherwise why mention it? I can only assume at least one family member will allow Dustin in her ass at some point in the future chapters.

That being said, the story was still enjoyable, even though it was out of step with rest of the nude family vacation arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
who the hell is nimiera? stolen story?

It's as if you stole this story from somewhere else and you forgot to edit the name. Good story nonetheless

MrIllusionMrIllusionover 4 years agoAuthor

Niemira is the name of the nude model who physically inspired the character! I must have written her "real" name instead of the name of the character. It's not a stolen story! :-)

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderabout 4 years ago

You need to did the name and reupload. It totally breaks the story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

what a 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dustin didn't have much experience? Don't think so. The way you are making his experiences tumble out, he appears more to be a satyr with an accident fetish. Still the story is very erotic no doubt. And interesting. Please continue with his seduction of his mother and Lily, the last sister, " accidentally," of course. No one except a magical being could have such luck with so many "accidents ". Hence my doubt whether he is a satyr in disguise . Ha, ha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous