Accidental Penetrations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In so much less time than he would have liked, Dustin felt his climax finally exploding. Looking down and staring into Hayden's eyes, he felt his sperm spurt down her mouth and throat as she swallowed everything he gave her. It was his turn to shake and tremble as he emptied his balls into her mouth.

Eventually he was spent and she stood up, licking her lips. Standing in front of him again, but this time looking a lot calmer, Hayden looked at him and asked "Why didn't you stop when you realized your mistake?"

Dustin shrugged and said "This was my one chance of fucking the most beautiful girl in the world... I was not going to abandon it."

Hayden smiled, shook her head and rose on her toes to kiss him on the lips. Before leaving the kitchen, she paused and turned around, staring at his still hard cock. "Damn... My sister is one lucky girl!"

"Hayden!" he whispered before she could leave. "I didn't get to kiss your breasts..."

With an expression Dustin couldn't quite decipher, she paused for a moment and said "One day, in the future, you'll have the right to ask me to suck on my breasts. Once. And just my breasts. No fucking or anything else. Five minutes of sucking and caressing my naked breasts. Deal?"

Dustin didn't know what he had to lose, so he agreed.

He ended up going back to his girlfriend's room and sneaked back into her bed. She woke up and asked him where he had been. As he was inventing a story, she grabbed his cock and giggled. "Get on your back, I've been waiting for round two!" Second later she was impaled on his cock, her juices mixing with her sister's, as well as her sister's saliva. When he finally came, Dustin felt an almost equal amount of pain and pleasure. That night would forever remain one of his most cherished.

Back at the lodge, on his bed, he was grinning like a fool. He had to get rid of that erection before he could join his family, but the trip down memory lane reminded him that he had never collected on Hayden's promise. He took a mental note of it and decided to do something about it once back home.

The next thought that popped into his mind was the fact that he would have to deal with the dreaded ball. A nudist ball, where naked men were expected to dance with naked women. And naked guys with naked girls. Last year he had managed to escape from that particular event, but only by swearing, to his mom, that he would do it the following year. That meant this year. Well, that thought chased the rest of his erection away.

He got up and headed out to break his fast with his family, already trying to come up with a plan to avoid the ball again. At this point in time, Dustin had no idea that the two accidental penetrations of his sisters, as unlikely as they had been, would only be the beginning of a ridiculously lucky series of accidental penetrations at the nudist colony. Nor was he aware that the dreaded ball would have some utterly unexpected benefits as well. Unexpected in the sense of accidental...

=================================

P.S. I have many more ideas for such rather short and lighthearted stories. Do you want more of this kind of playful accidental penetrations stories? If so, let me know in the comments. If you also have ideas for accidental penetrations scenarios, let me know by sending me an email! Thanks!

12