All Comments on 'Accidental Picture Exchange'

by craz80hub

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Here we go again

10 inch cocks all over the place. You would think everyone has a 10 inch monster. In fact, less than one percent of men have a cock that is eight inches. The guys with 10 inch ones all work in porn. Do you think having a ten inch cock makes a story sexier? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Again the same old story...even with the big cock...

Again the same old story...even with the big cock...But this one has some issues: 1st - Their friend's wife doesn't go with him knowing he is going to dinner with them? Did she stayed alone at home or went out to fuck around too? 2nd - What kind of best friends are these two, ready to jeopardize the marriage of their friends? That's what will happen if the cheated wife founds out...3rd - He knew his best friend had fucked 20 women before he got married and never heard anything about his size? 4th - Through all the story they were a couple in love...then suddenly in the end the wife become disrespectful and humiliated him in front of his friend by making him clean her? Where was all that love? So a bad old plot, with nothing new in it...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I missed an opportunity

like this one.. as an old man told me years ago... if you miss an hole you will never be able to go back and catch up... that is a fact Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have to ask

Where exactly is the Loving (respectful) Wife in this story? Why would people like this get married? They're much better suited for single scene; erotic encounters.

Sorry, 1* for disrespectful, slut wife so-so written story.

No real plot to the story so, not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her control goes

Then her respect goes, then she goes... bye, bye.

And don't look for a new wife... you don't need or deserve one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

another retarded comment form the asshole of LIT. Here's your offset dear annony to your 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you have to be

a little off to write this garbage, i care so get some help.

romancerromanceralmost 8 years ago
Edit

Good story, but as mentioned, 10" isn't realistic. 7 or maybe 8 is more believable, & thus more erotic. Also, "rock hard" is trite, overused, & inaccurate. Past tense throughout would be more believable, given the plot, & less confusing as well, than the disconcerting shifts between past & present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

The plot is original.

The story is short and pornographic and can be used for jack-off purposes.

This is a Loving Wife story. All action takes place between consenting adults (2 best friends & the wife of one of them).

The only ethical issue is that they all are betraying Vince's wife; they are making a fool out of her. Ideally, Vince should be a recently divorced friend of both.

It was my dream to watch my wife have sex with amother man (my best buddy, or a single entrepreneur we knew well, or her boss...)

My wife flatly rejected all my suggestions of that kind: "I don't believe in open marriage," she said. When i was suggesting she should fuck her boss, who was single & her age, she never said "No way!" When i was teasing her that her boss had fucked her, she give some general, vague statements, like: "That can ruin a good work relationship... Work & private life don't mix... It is not fooling around when a woman is compelled to fuck her boss... Listen, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... Does a BJ counts as sex or friendly help?" I like to think her boss fucked her.

I honestly believe that, for a woman, occasional sex with a man other than her husband is very beneficial for her physical and emotional well being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anonymous-A

You actually believe it's beneficial for a woman to have sex with another man. What shrink told you that? He should be disbarred from practice. Are there really men like you in this world, or are they only in loving wives stories? Sounds like the ravings of a sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
open marriage

is for those that can't satisfy their wives and need help in the bedroom. Since their little dick can't do the job they need to fantasize a ten inches doing it for them. What the fuck, since when is a normal 6" not enough. How deep do you think a vagina is anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Big cock, little brain

Isn't that the standard issue in loving wives?

sixpesixpealmost 8 years ago
Realism.

Nonny doesn't understand fiction. This is a fantasy. Showing how much harm this couple are doing to their marriage by doing things like this would not be a Literotica story it would be one of those depressing novels which few read to the end. This is about three people having fun, enjoying themselves and invites the reader to enjoy themselves to! As to cock size, does it matter? I certainly have never measured a partner's cock before making love, and I have no intention of doing so. Can you think of a better way to ruin the moment? Anything from eight inches to a foot seems to fairly common in Literotica stories, even if not in life. The story is just as good however big he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
stop

I wish they would shut down the comment section as only bad comments come here.

A good writer would not post here because no matter how good they would all post hate remarks.What a shame..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As to cock size does it matter?

It does in fantasy land loving wives. The bigger the better, because the little bitty one always gets fucked over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anonymous-stop

Hey anon, this author doesn't have to allow comments or voting. It's his choice. You got a point, however, it wouldn't be a bad idea for some of these so so authors to shut off both features, after all why waste time telling them they suck big time.

As to good authors leaving, they usually get good reviews, so I doubt they make a big exit anytime soon. If anybody should leave it's the ones that write shit like this. At least put them in non-erotic where they belong. How is that last paragraph erotic. To perverts perhaps but not to normal people.

You got another choice anon, don't read the comments if they bother you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: sixpe

Yea, we get it all right. We know it's fantasy, but even in fantasy a little realism makes it more interesting. Maybe we should have a category called sexual fairy tales, where 10-12" monsters reside with pussies as big as caves and little people that suck up cum like a vacuum cleaner. We could call it CockLand, home of the perverts and sickos of Literotica. Yea, I think that would be a good idea, then a lot of these authors would have a home for their "out of zone" fantasies. (signed ML)

cyferxcyferxalmost 8 years ago
Some people don't like the topic

I don' t mind anything that happens in the story. What makes it a bad story is that there is no development in the story. Why the pic exchange? What does it do? Why the false start in the pics don't get to that guy, the protag just sends what he intended originally and that included the naked pics. There was no reason for it. The wife wants to do it without any resistance at all. They do a strip poker game with almost no prelude. If it is a strip poker story then why is the pic exchange part of the story? Just to give them the idea of bringing him in? And she is all over the guy from the start, so the poker game just gets in the way, it doesn't warm them up for anything. If they are friends, why is the hubby and wife not concerned at all about his best friend's wife and what she might think. It isn't even mentioned. It is a fantasy, but the problem is that is all it is. There is no reality to the process that makes it interesting, or tenseful. Also, the hubby just licks another man's cum out of his wife's pussy without even a second thought. Not something normally done without any prelude. And it is just a go through the motions, no eroticism of submission since he doesn't report feeling a thing about it. It is just a dead action. So, it just is a lifeless story checking boxes without any drama whatsoever. Thus, the problem isn't that it is a fantasy or that it is not erotic to some tastes (some BTB stories have little or no eroticism at all!), but rather that the story is told without any drama, with no tension, and zero suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey Anon

Not all of us with 10" cocks are in Porn... some of us just like to write it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for trying?

Really stupid plot, what there was of it. So I guess now Vince will be her bull and hubby will be her douche vessel? Guess it takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And Then......

It started out as an acceptable story, but that's as far as it got. Of course every mans wife is beautiful....to him anyways. And what red blooded male wouldn't enjoy flirting with a different woman at parties. Friends or not. The same for the girls as well. Bur to spend most of the story on fantasies to jerk off to,(fantasies about your wife, let alone someone else). Well maybe hubby got what he deserved in the end. Hard to understand jerking off when there is a nice warm, wet pussy waiting and willing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

That was fucking stupid and bad.

JcarboJcarboalmost 8 years ago
Why post feedback anonymously?

What are you guys afraid of? And BTW, IF I DON't like reading something, I just drop it...don't have time for the "drama."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5* Great!

Good story. Wish it was me. Keep it up (again).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

I liked the story and would have rated it 5* until her queer husband sucked his friends cum out of her pussy. The author is obviously a fag and needs to publish his gay stories in the appropriate category.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
This 3* story

turned into a 1* story at the end when the author revealed that he and the fictional husband are both gay.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful 5 stars

I came three times reading it and masturbating. It was your words more than my fingers that did the trick for me. Thank you and kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun card game

I wish that was my wife. She gets hit on all the time but is a little timid. I would love to see her sliding a guy inside of her in front of me. All in fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG! If you don't like Loving Wives don't read it!

Hey author - good story, thanks. Hey you ignorant douche bags who hate LW and constantly berate the writers - go read your anal category stuff where you can get your butts plugged and leave LW writers alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was this a draft copy?

During the strip poker game Vince apparently takes his shirt off twice. I don't mean to be anal but these sort of proofing errors trip up the flow of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a little more.

maybe a little more, about the photo. also a little more talk between ye on how ye are going to make it reality. before she lets herself be fucked by v. thank you for posting it .

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Another whore and her cuck epic. We.need more of this, like we need more dumocrats in congress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Defies logic

Mr. Writer and all the faithful followers of this genre - can you please explain why an otherwise normal male would suppress his own sexuality and be a spectator while letting another man assert his superior masculinity over his wife. One can understand in case of coercion, blackmail or money;but voluntarily. Beats all logic. What if he loses his libido for all time to come?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Really?

I read the comment by anonymous ¨Defies Logic.¨ And I have to agrere with him, but, also would like to ask. What if he loses her to a superior cock? For Vince did have a superior cock making her squirt so many times. Something that not even her husband had seen her do before. And all for what? A one time thrill of watching his wife with another man? His wife will never be satisfied with his puny cock anymore, thats for sure. For all intents ans purposes he has lost her already. To the writer of this story, thats what happens when you try to write an unbelivable story that you can´t even believe it yourself. I know it´s all a fantasy, but I have always said. Try to make it belivable, otherwise it´s just another piece of garbage that nobody is going to bother going back to read it again. Try reading some of this good stories where the wife tell her hubby that it´s not the size rather doing something that she should´nt be doing. or just that it was something new.

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Loved the story 5*

The wife and i have been exactly there and enjoyed it all,and yes he had a 9.75in cock and my wife squirted five times while he fucked her and drenched our bed. and to all the nay Sayers it does happen,and the couple do live happily ever after.

hunghandsumhunghandsumalmost 4 years ago
Pt 2

I'd love to see where you take this story. I enjoyed it and would certainly love to see where it leads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn’t finish because I knew wifey was going to get tossed by Vince. -1

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it but I wish Vince was fucking my wife. That will make her very happy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous