Accidental Picture Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craz80hub
craz80hub
36 Followers

From my angle I can see everything and my cock throbs as I watch Vince stuff my wife slowly with his long, thick shaft. Sarah reaches down and wraps her hand around his cock helping him guide it deeper in. I watch as he gets more than half of his cock into my wife knowing she is feeling more than I have ever given her. To my surprise she reaches up and pulls his hips close to hers, forcing him deeper inside. At this point I can see her knees shaking as she bites her bottom lip urging Vince to go deeper and deeper into her.

Vince gets almost all the way in and starts to pull out, then back in, pumping Sarah slowly at first then going faster and faster.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum again!" Sarah screams out as she pushes Vince back and her pussy lets out another gush of hot fluid all over Vince's cock and stomach. Vince wastes no time grabbing his cock and rubbing the tip on her clit causing Sarah to convulse and let out another wave of cum all over the couch. During her intense orgasm she rolled over and ended up on her stomach, Vince took advantage of this and grabbed her by the waist moving her over to the ottoman so she is facing me on all fours. He then stands up behind her and shoves the length of his manhood deep into her pussy. Sarah looks up at me with lust in her eyes but I am fixated on her tits hanging down, rocking back and forth as Vince pulls her hips back faster and faster.

By this point I could not stand it any more and strip my jeans off and pull down my boxers revealing the raging hard boner I have had for the past hour. I stand up in front of Sarah and push my cock against her lips.

Sarah quickly takes the entirety of my cock down her throat as I grab her head and start bobbing her up and down. I then move my hands down her back and grab her ass, spreading her ass cheeks to get a better view of Vince pounding her from behind. I give her ass a hard smack then continue to hold her ass cheeks apart, letting Vince get even deeper into her. It doesn't take me long to reach a point of no return and I thrust my hips forward, squeezing her tight ass and a wave after wave of cum from my cock goes straight down her throat. I can feel her start to gag but it feels too good to pull out so I push harder, keeping my cock deep down her throat until I am completely empty. She pushes me back as I finish with the last wave and I collapse back into the chair, her face is now red and tears have started to form in her eyes from the gagging but she just smiles and reaches a hand back to feel her pussy being stretched by Vince.

After a few more minutes fucking Sarah from behind Vince grabs her hips and pulls her back on top of him as he sits on the couch. She puts her feet up on the couch on the outside of his legs and begins to bounce up and down. From my vantage point I can see just how much he is stretching out my wife's little vagina and I feel the blood rush back into my cock as it becomes rock hard again. Vince's hands have been to his sides but he now moves the up to Sarah's tits giving them a nice squeeze and pinching her nipples as she lets out another moan. Sarah then reaches up and grabs one of his hands directing it down to her clit and starts rubbing it for him to give him the hint. Unknowingly I have started stroking my cock again just watching what is unfolding in front of me. Sarah begins to bounce faster on Vince as his hands caress her clit rubbing slowly at first then faster. I can tell she is about to cum again when she squats all the way down on his massive shaft and I see her muscles tighten and then a few seconds later she lifts up and vicious wave of cum sprays its way over the ottoman onto my lap. Vince keeps rubbing her clit allowing another wave of cum to sputter out of her pussy as she collapses to her side on the couch.

Taking advantage of her position Vince lifts her leg up over his shoulder and slides his manhood back into her pumping faster than before. I see the sweat beading up on his forehead and back and can tell he is about to cum. At this point I don't want to say anything to see if he decides to unload in my wife's hungry pussy or pulls out to blast his load on her perky tits. Sarah can barely move at this point after being exhausted from at least 4 mind-blowing orgasms so I know she won't be any help deciding. As I think about where Vince might blow his load I realize my cock is about to explode again and just keep stroking allowing my own bit of cum rush out of my tip and cover my hand.

A few minutes more of Vince pumping my wife I hear him let out a moan as his cock pushes deep into Sarah. My best friend has just unloaded into my wife with no condom on I am thinking to myself over and over. Vince keeps pumping, then pulls his cock out releasing another stream of thick cum over my wife's stomach, then another that reaches her tits and another that pools up between them. He keeps stroking his cock and somehow another thick stream of cum shoots out over her stomach. I look at my wife covered in Vince's cum and then look down and see more cum oozing out of her gaping pussy and pooling up on the couch. I stand up to grab some towels and I heard Sarah yell to me. She tells me to clean it up with my tongue.

I walk back over to her and go as she commands starting my lips out on hers than tracing my tongue down to the cum that has pooled up between her tits. I hesitantly lick it all up in one motion. Surprisingly it doesn't taste that bad and I continue to clean her up, using my tongue to find every inch of her body that received a little splash of cum. I finally get down to her pussy and start by cleaning up the load that had already dropped out of her pussy onto the couch then place my mouth over her pussy lips and suck out every bit i can get. I finish up and sit down next to her and look over at Vince who has begun to pull his boxer shorts back up.

"Should we play the next hand?" he says, with a sly smile...

craz80hub
craz80hub
36 Followers
12