Across the Rooftops Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

It was difficult to keep their eyes off her and they watched and chatted away about her for minutes. She and her friends had been oblivious. Ed and Ewan had suggested to each other how nice it would be if she and the young men had all been staying at the holiday house with that roof they could so easily watch from Ewan's; had said how much they would enjoy watching her undress and make love to her boyfriend on that roof or even through an unshuttered window. Better still to be invited in to watch and, indeed, participate. The two of them quite worked themselves up as they sat there but remembered it was not quite the place to wank notwithstanding their twin erections inside their trousers! They had both gone their separate ways both with the intention, and they had agreed upon it, to have a wank on their own with the holidaying girl featuring prominently in their thoughts.

They had taken their usual stroll to the beach the very next day, even risked leaving their clothes at the car and had walked uncluttered by clothes. They had swam and been erect together in their familiar manner and had revisited their thoughts about the girl at the bar until they had each made their own penises spurt white. They had developed, in discussion, the idea of joining in quite a bit and had even brought the other young men into the scene. Not simply the girl and her boyfriend but the girl and no less than four men. It had been exciting imagining the scene. They rather thought it would be exciting for the girl to have an almost endless supply of cock to suck and fuck.

Ed had not borrowed Ewan's foreskin that day but they had certainly talked about their joining with Xylophia.

"She found that all very sexy. But, I think you realise, whilst she is very happy to suck she won't fuck."

"To put it a trifle crudely?"

"Hey, you English really are rather prim and proper!"

"Scottish."

"Yeah, right! We've got someone we'd like you to meet." Ed had said as they parted. "Come for dinner on Saturday."

Ewan was more than delighted to accept and was intrigued to know who this new person proved to be. Ed had just said, "oh, someone."

For once Ed was dressed when he greeted Ewan at the door and Ewan took it as a cue that he should remain dressed for dinner.

It is a cliché but Ewan felt as if he could have been knocked over with a feather. The girl - the someone was a girl - was lovely, really lovely. Her light, green dress just seemed to float upon her, her smile under her dark hair captivating, even the way she walked exuded femininity. Ewan found himself a little nervous, a little like the bashful schoolboy. It really was not like him and he found himself looking at her calves rather than her face. They were lovely in themselves, so shapely, so smooth and he loved her strappy sandals and the way they were tied.

Her voice was very Greek, her English heavily accented but she spoke fluently with a charming misuse of just the occasional word or word order. It was a delight to listen.

"This is Euphrosyne but we call her Froso."

Ewan shook hands, just touching and lightly squeezing her hand gave him a tingle.

A lovely, lovely evening. Ed so enjoying being with friends and really enjoyed finding Froso such good company. They had talked away as they ate and drank under the blue blackness of a just so balmy Mediterranean night. The slightest hint of a breeze and just the most comfortable warmth, the air full of the scent of fennel from the countryside. Below them the lights and noise of a town as they sat and chatted. A very different scene from his previous visit when Xylophia had played with their docked penises: this was simply a delightful dinner with superb company, food and drink.

"Well, what did you think of Froso? Her name means 'joy' you know."

Ewan did and thought it rather apt. He was somewhat enthusiastic about her. He said what a lovely evening it had been. Ed had smiled and moved onto other things. It was the Monday and Xylophia had gone back to Athens. They talked of perhaps another walk during the week and a lunchtime visit to a taverna. Ed mentioned a woman they had seen discreetly breast feeding in the corner of the taverna the week before. Both had seen the baby suddenly disengage and had watched the milk continuing to flow from the exposed and wet nipple. They had both hurriedly looked away. It was not sexual as such, just the natural act of suckling the child but it led them on to a sexual discussion.

The pleasant idea of them calling on a lactating young mother, invited in when the baby was sleeping and the husband not at home. Discussing what it would be like to suckle on an extended teat and drink the warm milk from her breast - one to each breast. In return the young mother, they imagined, had a craving for fresh, hot semen, and so she suckled instead on their penises, her lips and tongue seeking to draw their 'man milk' from them. Perhaps the husband might be fully aware, his balls drained and him worn out from his wife's excessive sucking on his cock and only too happy for Ed and Ewan to help him out - "but none of the fucks, you understand!"

Ewan was finding such conversation a normal thing but still a little surprising in a way. He was sitting in one chair and, at an angle to his, sat Ed. They were both naked and with their male genitalia extended. In most cultures these organs would be treated as 'private parts' not to be shown to others, erect or otherwise, unless married and even then only in the privacy of the bedroom. Display was not the Greek tradition nor the neighbouring Turk tradition. In the Turkish bath, the hammam, a towel was very much kept around the waist and genitalia kept private. Even when pummelled by a masseur it was not done fully naked. The body might well be washed by the masseur but one washed one's own private parts. It was not done by the masseur (and there was no masseuse for the men, either, as the sexes are segregated) and the masseur most certainly did not pummel the client's penis into submission causing the emission of semen.

Yet there they were, both fully naked, showing their erections to each other and, moreover, to another man and masturbating. It was what they often did. Sharing thoughts and fantasies. Taking themselves through erotic encounters, sharing in the story telling and the development of the idea. Enjoying the self-stimulation and looking at the other's extended penis. Sometimes they imagined sharing a girl, sometimes there were two or more girls to watch or explore. Sometimes there were spankings, quite often there was naked walking or chasing after girls. Each would bring his fingers into play as he wished whilst they talked together. A fleshy pole rising up from each of their thighs. Already, that morning, both were a little damp at the tips and beginning to run.

They would smile and comment if there was any visible bubbling up of pre cum to the other's penis. And at some point each would spurt, white flashes of cum in the sunshine pulsing out and up onto their stomachs whilst the other watched.

"More coffee?" Ed reached and poured. Such a normal act but made strange by him being tumescent.

"Milk?"

"I'd prefer breast milk."

"I'm clean out, I'll just pop out for some." Ed got up with his penis jutting out at forty-five degrees and made as if to head for the door and out to the shop.

They laughed. It was all so enjoyable, two men easy in each other's company, enjoying the mutual early morning talk and masturbation.

"It'd be so nice to have that young mother visit."

"Yeah - to pour the milk or rather squirt it and then let us drink."

"Before she drank!" It was obvious both men liked the image. It was always easy to tell what they liked by the enthusiasm of the wanking.

"Should she just be bare breasted or naked like us?"

"I quite like the idea of her naked from the waist up and a long skirt on down below. "No fucks, remember, her husband is insistent!"

"Naked some days, partially clothed on others," said Ed, "though perhaps we join him sometimes and get to see 'the fucks,' eh?"

"Nice to watch."

"Whilst being sucked! Perhaps she has a big mouth, sucks us both together eh?"

The men were both stroking. They were happy with the thought.

"As the husband bangs away at her, making... oops, sorry Ed, I've overdone it... I'm going to..." Ewan snatched his hand away and his erection shook but all that appeared was a single bubble of semen, expanding and then dripping. "No, but almost..." breathed Ewan.

"That was clever. Looks like a very small ejaculation. Sort of mini orgasm eh? Probably all I'll manage when I cum given Xylophia and I..."

"This morning?"

"Yeah before she went off. Really nice. She can have a shower when she gets to work and change her panties. She'll be a bit soggy in there by the time she gets to Athens."

"Mmmm, nice idea."

"What, you fancy getting into Xylophia's knickers like that, sloppy seconds eh?"

"Your sloppiness, Ed, not exactly something I'm unused to! So, you fucked this morning did you? You've some stamina, I don't detect any weakness in your cock."

"Go on, have a sniff. I bet you can smell woman on my cock."

Ewan leant over and did just that. Ed had not been using lube. The scent of Xylophia was very present. It made his cock twitch.

"You can taste if you like."

Ewan just opened his mouth and took Ed in. Big and fleshy. There was no question he would rather be tonguing Xylophia - sloppy with Ed's cum - but he knew he liked the feel of a cock. Best to have both. The sloppy wetness of Xylophia, with or without Ed's cum, and all those soft bits of skin and then to perhaps dip Ed's penis into her before sucking that. Not quite like a stick of celery or a carrot in guacamole or hummus but the idea was not dissimilar! Remarkable to be tasting Xylophia on Ed.

Ewan rose, "As I've said before. It's a big thing to have in one's mouth."

"I'll take that as a compliment but not as big as those black guys."

"They've gone, Ed, and taken their girls with them. There's no one in residence at present."

"You've looked?"

"Of course. I like playing the voyeur."

"So do I. It was good standing side by side and wanking to live entertainment!"

"Certainly was."

"You liked watching Xylophia and me?"

"You know I did!"

Ed sighed. "Not easy having her away every week. Shame about those black people that they didn't stay longer. Pretty girls and lovely cocks.." He squeezed sun tan lotion onto his erection. As it so often did it looked like semen.

"The men were..."

"Err, magnificent?"

They laughed. "Well, they were not exactly puny and stood very well. Been nice to play with them."

"Yeah, nice if they'd just stood and let us play. Nice idea. The men impassive as we fondled and stroked."

"And sucked?"

"I think we'd want to try. You know, what would be really nice would be to have Xylophia there enjoying the cocks too. The idea of my wife licking up one side of a big black penis and me the other and we meeting at the knob, kissing as we licked the smooth knob - that is nice!"

"Sounds good to me. Love to see it!"

"Imagine, Ewan, the cock actually coming as we kissed, our lips caressing each other and the cock, our tongues sliding over each other's whilst spurt after spurt of cum just comes and comes, pulsing all warm onto our tongues and lips."

"Messy and erotic, Ed! I'd love to see it."

They both thought so. They were wanking with enthusiasm. Ed's fingers in a circle around his cock, all shiny with sunscreen.

"Mmmm, the softness of her lips, the bulbous dark smoothness of his knob and the hot cum spurting uncontrollably."

"Hey, yeah, it's for real this time for me, Ewan, here it comes!"

Ewan watched as Ed grasped himself firmly and slid his cock in the slippery tube of his fingers. From the end of his cock, spurts of white. Not a terrific ejaculation but the penis had, after all, not that long ago been doing exactly the same thing inside Xylophia. Ewan wanked as he watched. He liked seeing a penis ejaculating.

"Always that different electric tingle when you come quickly after a first ejaculation. Mmmm, nice. You going to spurt, Ewan, perhaps thinking of Froso eh? Her lips slipping over your cock!"

"No!"

But as if to give the lie to his denial, he found himself unable to prevent ejaculation and it was a particularly strong one, shooting up into the air, even catching him on his own lips. He licked, tasting his own salty cum, even as his penis continued to spurt.

"Hey, man, impressive spurting! Made a bit of a mess of yourself."

And Ewan had! It was all down his chest and stomach. Ed's effort was rather more modest. His second orgasm of the morning had produced only a little. They picked up their coffees and leant back in their chairs. Two men calmly enjoying the early morning sun and freshly brewed coffee as their penises subsided, completely unconcerned that there was the outcome of male orgasm all over their fronts.

"We need a little girl in a waitress' outfit to come in, bring us breakfast, lick our cum up and bathe our penises in her mouth, washing the cum away, and get us ready for the day!"

"Curtseying as she leaves! Thank you, sirs."

"Yeah but, we've come so I suppose we should leave discussing her to another day: about how she sits on our laps - another day!"

"Good topic!"

"It'll have to wait as I'm away for a week, almost two. Business abroad."

"With Xylophia?"

"Alas, without. But we can discuss the waitress when I get back."

"My turn, my rooftop. Perhaps there will be new holiday makers in the villa and on the roof but they don't all go up there without clothes I'm sure!"

It was Froso ahead of him in the street. The thrill of recognition. Ewan just stared as he walked after her, his eyes on the way the loose cotton of her patterned dress swished against her legs. The simple movement of material pretty enough, but so much better from its association with legs and knees. Froso paused to look in a shop window and must have seen Ewan's reflection because she turned with a smile on her face. A delightful smile, seeming genuine and not at all forced as if she was pleased to see him. Pleased enough to accept his suggestion of coffee at a little kafeneío. It was a pleasant little meeting sitting in the shade of the awning to the kafeneio and drinking cool water, Greek coffee in little cups and tasting small sweet pastries. Ewan was entranced by the way Frodo flicked her hair, her smile and pretty much everything she said. He was more than delighted when she accepted his suggestion of dinner Ávrio - the next day.

At her door after that dinner. Froso had said "Kaliníkta" - good night. Ewan had not been expecting to be invited in. Not on a first date and had not come close enough to the door even to give an impression of wanting to come in. No kiss, not even a peck to the cheek but it had been a lovely evening and Ewan, as he walked back to his place, was very happy. It had all gone swimmingly. He was walking on air.

Another date and then another. It was in the corner of a kafeneío, a rather secluded corner where they first kissed. It had been almost accidental, Froso had turned to him as he had leant towards her and their lips had just met and neither had moved, nose to nose, lips to lips and then Froso had pressed gently forward and he had felt the tip of her tongue. There had been more coffee and more kissing.

It had been courtship but no sex. Ewan had not wanted to make the first move, a little worried it might break the spell. He was no young inexperienced lad desperate to find out what girls were like beneath their dresses or tee shirts and in their jeans. He knew all about that and was happy to let things take their time. Yet Froso was not giving so much as a hint of anything more.

Ewan stepped out onto his rooftop. The sun was appearing over the horizon just starting to catch his water tank but the sunlight had not yet penetrated the streets below. He stretched and walked across his rooftop. It was warm, delightfully warm, but not yet hot. Comfortably warm - like Froso. Ewan watched the beauty of the sunrise and, again, thought of Froso. He smiled at himself. His thoughts constantly went to Froso which meant... yes, he was smitten all right, yes, in love if you like!

He was not worried by the lack of sex. There was nothing cold or disinterested in her to suggest that when it came it would not be passionate and enthusiastic. Their kissing, after all, was not exactly chaste! Being a man, his penis rose pleasantly at the thought. Nice to be in love, nice to be standing in the comfortable warmth of an early morning naked and nice to have his penis standing.

Across on Ed's rooftop he saw a familiar figure and waved. Evidently Ed was back from his trip. Ed, in turn, waved. It was an illustration of how friendly they had become, how used to each other that Ewan did not at all think of hiding the fact that his sexual organ was engorged. It was just there. He beckoned his friend over, it was his turn to make coffee. He walked back through his doorway, his erection preceding him.

"Good trip?" Ewan greeted his friend at his doorway

"Yeah, successful. Tiring. So, tiring. Of course, flying always is but the meetings..." Ed dropped his shorts, pulled his shirt over his head and reached down to undo his sandals. "What about you?"

They discussed their respective weeks as they climbed the stairs. Ewan turned into the kitchen to get the coffee and Ed carried on up to the roof. When Ewan came out Ed was standing over by the water tank looking between the supports at the holiday home's roof. He turned and came out.

"Nothing of interest then?" Ewan could see by Ed's sexual barometer there was nothing. His penis had not risen!

"Nope. Saw the sweetest little black waitress at the hotel."

Ewan could see the connection. It was clear Ed had really 'taken a shine' to the black holidaymakers from a few weeks back. By now their holiday would be somewhat of a distant memory, completely unaware how some of their activities had been observed and that there were two men sitting on a rooftop in the sunshine back in Greece discussing them and imagining all sorts of things. Back home they would have no idea how much these men lusted after the girls and, perhaps more surprisingly, would have liked to erect and admire the men's penises and make them 'cum.' Ewan recalled their last sexual conversation about an imagined waitress.

"Oh yes? Suitable for sitting on a lap?"

Ed smiled, "Very suitable. I kept imagining she had no panties under her skirt as I had my dinner."

"Big breasts?"

"No, rather small actually but shapely body, her hips were not slim! Nothing boyish about her! All in black with a white frilly apron. Just the imagined waitress look. Pretty round face with dark black frizzy hair and full, you know, penis sucking lips."

Ewan knew, though he did not think that would be the sort of description most people would use.

It was nice to be sitting there again with his friend talking as their penises thickened and rose. So companionable and just, well, friendly. Ewan pulled back his foreskin to sit like his friend, the plum on top of his shaft showing. They were not masturbating yet: just enjoying being erect and stimulated by thought.

"Bet you had a good wank up in your room at the thought of her. What did you imagine? She visiting you or perhaps you helping her out of her waitressing outfit and into her going home clothes; perhaps bathing her in between and leaving a warm present between her legs?" He reached and handed Ed the sunscreen.

Ed took it and squeezed the bottle onto his erection. As always it looked like an ejaculation.

Ed looked up at him and winked, he was thinking the same. "It does doesn't it! Nice to have those black girls here - or my waitress - to lubricate me properly but, failing that, wouldn't it be nice to have those black men standing like statues with their penises exposed and ready to be played with?"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers