Across the Rooftops Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ewan had woken only a few afternoons back with a mouth gently massaging his cock and it was not exactly unpleasant to wake from what seemed a long sleep on the beach in exactly the same way. They had moved their towels into the shade of an overhanging cliff though, clearly, the sun had moved around and found them again. Ewan lay for a few moments wondering which of three possible mouths it was at work on him. He rather thought the most likely, and he certainly hoped it was indeed her, was Froso. He was not disappointed. There she was with her pretty lips around his cock looking up at him. Beside him Ed was similarly being fellated by Xylophia. It was clearly something the girls had agreed to do together. And what nicer thing to do for your men really!

Froso slid her lips from his cock and blew him a kiss then, so sexily, pushed her tongue out from her mouth and licked all the way from his balls up to his knob and then, lifting his penis at its base, licked the knob all around. It was somewhat like the licking of an ice-cream cone. The beach they were on was at somewhat of a disadvantage compared to, say, Brighton or Portobello beach near Edinburgh, because, being a deserted, private beach on a Greek island, there was no kiosk selling ice creams. There were not many other disadvantages though, and Ewan rather thought he preferred seeing Froso licking his knob rather than an ice-cream. What a change, Froso suddenly sexual as well as so lovely.

Ewan's eyes turned towards his friend and for a moment watched Xylophia doing very much the same thing to Ed's cock, but he very soon returned to watching what Froso was doing to his own. It was clear her intention was to make him come. She commenced bobbing her head up and down, sliding her lips wetly up and down his shaft. Despite having already come, so wonderfully inside Froso' in her special place something like an hour before, Ewan knew he would not be able to withstand Froso's enthusiastic onslaught on his penis. He was going to come and there was nothing he could do to prevent it - as if he would wish anything else! A man likes his woman to take his semen.

Xylophia was doing the same to Ed, her dark head was bobbing up and down too, two women intent on milking their men, extracting their semen orally. The men were spread, not touching the women, just lying there as their semen was taken. Such a lovely thing to do or have done to one on a beach with the sun so warm. Too soon, perhaps, though Ewan knew he would have come the sooner had he not already ejaculated once that morning; too soon for it to end but, nonetheless, he was coming. A delightful electric feeling, a spurt of cum into Froso's mouth and then another. He was shaking with the sensations. Froso did not let up her movement. She did not pull away and leave him fountaining in the air: instead she kept her lips sliding, as she accepted his semen into her mouth.

Not just her mouth. Ewan saw neither his nor Ed's semen. As he looked from penis to penis it was clear both Froso and Xylophia had clearly taken it all and swallowed it down. When they had finally arisen, lips seemingly reluctantly letting go of the softening penises, there was no semen at all to be seen. The girls had consumed it all.

"Ó̱ra tou mesimerianoú." Laughed Xylophia and indeed it was lunchtime. Ewan and Ed were getting hungry and, unlike the girls, had not had anything since breakfast (and even then, the men both knew, their semen was not that filling!).

Bread, olives, Feta, chilled white wine - what more could a man want? Lovely to sit naked, chat and eat. Nice again to doze and then swim with friends in the clear water. They had brought masks and snorkels and swam again looking at the fish. It gave too, a different view of his friends. So nice to see them swimming underwater naked; good seeing how breasts and buttocks moved and rather pleasing catching glimpses of secret girl things between Froso and Xylophia's legs. Good too to see Ed's penis and balls, how it all moved this way and that in the water, like seaweed pushed around and waving in the moving water. The scrotum with its twin testes and the soft shaft moving independently, the soft pink plum at the head of the penis exposed in the water.

Ewan and Froso stood in the sea, masks and snorkels pushed up on their heads talking about what they had seen. And as they talked Ewan felt her hand touch and then hold his penis. She was just holding it, soft in her hand, she was not stroking it or trying to excite it sexually: it seemed to Ewan just an affectionate holding of his male organ - a woman holding her man. And Ewan hoped that would be how it would be. He and Froso together. He was, he knew, deeply in love.

A whole day on the beach and they were not disturbed by others at all. Later in the afternoon, Froso and Xylophia took to fondling the men again. Ewan had really enjoyed the naked walks Ed and he hand undertaken. loved the way they had both chatted about sex and erected and walked liked that through the trees or along a beach. But now they were doing the same with their women. Not just two naked men walking but two couples strolling along the sand with the girls keeping their menfolk at attention. It was obvious the girls both liked doing that and were getting rather 'turned on' by it. Hard nipples at the front of fine, full breasts hardly denoted the girls were cold!

Ewan was a little worried Xylophia might decide to show Froso how the two men's cocks went together - how they 'docked.' Had she perhaps already revealed to Froso just how intimate Ed and he sometimes were? Was she on the other hand in ignorance of their sexual activity or, instead, in possession of a detailed knowledge? Had, perhaps, Froso and Xylophia done the female equivalent, masturbating together, hands between legs, as they talked about sexual intercourse and men? Had they perhaps brought each other off, hands slipping between each other's thighs and fingers entering each other's bodies? Had they rubbed their pudenda together or even shared a dildo?

There was, though, no attempt at putting the two erections together. Froso's hand tickled and stroked Ewan's, pulling back his long foreskin and bringing his glans out into the sunshine, Xylophia's long fingers stroked up and down Ed's erection and lingered with just her fingertips on the plum. It was lovely being out in the sunshine, walking and talking - and being masturbated. It would be lovely, actually, to be made to come that way - as they walked the men suddenly producing. But that was, perhaps, for another day when they had recharged their stores of seminal fluid and could put on a 'good show.'

Ewan knew not much would come out when he came again. His balls ached somewhat from recent use but he was not complaining one bit: it was lovely to be fondled and excited in the afternoon sunshine by Froso as they walked. He was hardly going to complain!

The men were not made to come as they walked. The girls clearly had other ideas, a use for hard penises and, when back on the towels, the men put their penises to work. Sexual intercourse once more. Penises pushed into unresisting and wet vaginas and moved in and out; breasts fondled and mouths kissed. It was a slow gentle sexual intercourse. There was no hurry at all. Indeed, all the time in the world. Prolonged copulation.

The four of them left the beach, only bothering to dress back at the car. Ewan felt as content as anything, his well-used penis swinging as he walked back. Thrice in one day and all so wonderfully with Froso. Thrice in one day! Twice in her vagina, once in her mouth.

Froso slept with Ewan that night. Gone the reluctance to stay or let Ewan touch her sexually. Perhaps it had been her period, or some sort of other worry, perhaps testing him to see if it was a sound relationship, separate from sex. And in his bed, wonderfully no longer alone, Ewan came a fourth time before the day was done, wrapped in Froso's arms and deep inside her. Unsurprisingly he slept very well!

A year on and Ewan and Froso very much still an item, still very much together. Xylophia had, months before, revealed she was pregnant and was now more than obviously so. She looked fantastic and Ewan had discovered just how much he found pregnant girls sexually attractive. It had been an unexpected discovery and he had been grateful to Ed and Xylophia for allowing him then to see her not only naked and pregnant but watch Ed and she making love with her lovely rounded tummy so obviously showing her pregnancy. To be fair Ed and Xylophia had been watching Froso and he doing very much the same thing at the time, only Froso was not pregnant but that was perhaps a 'yet'... Froso and he were getting on very well indeed!

All this was not to say Ed and he did not sometimes meet for breakfast on a roof top, nor that they did not go walking together by the sea or into the hills. Naked - but of course! Did they still wank together - but of course!