Across the Rooftops Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Ewan caught his drift. "But I don't need their 'lube' you know! It's just you that need it and surely two men would be too much - too much lube. Your cock would be swimming in semen."

"Yeah, well, warm and slippery. Be nice! You could make one cum on me whilst I work the other. Lovely big black cocks to play with - and they were big! Nice to make them both cum all over my cock. Lovely, warm sticky lube for me to wank with! Lots and lots of it!"

"And talk about the black waitress as we did so!"

"Yeah," he laughed, "a wonderfully confused sexuality eh? Love women, love penises. Quite happy to watch her wanking the black guys and then using their lube on me!"

"All that semen would really make quite a mess on your cock." To emphasise the point Ewan picked up the bottle and squeezed again. It came out in a spurt all over Ed's erection adding to what was already there. It did indeed look like multiple ejaculations.

Ed's hand reached and smeared the sunscreen and began to wank. His cock was not as messy as it would have been with two loads of cum applied to it but it was pretty sloppy with the stuff and it took a bit of work before the sunscreen was simply a sheen to the skin rather than smears of creamy lotion.

Ewan wanked as well, watching Ed at work. It was such a pleasant thing to do. Better than solo masturbation. Masturbating with a friend, enjoying goading the other on with sexual talk and fantasy, enjoying the easy freedom of talking frankly about what they liked, how their cocks felt as they worked them and how good the orgasm.

"I remain of the view that a foreskin is not an appendage to lose. I should think starting masturbation is delayed for the circumcised as it is not such an obvious thing to do." He looked up and Ed nodded. Ewan went on, "I mean I was just in bed when I first tried and sort of found myself sliding my foreskin. I was used enough to erections. My penis had often got hard when I wanted to wee - seemed just a normal thing. I didn't think erecting was a strange thing to happen and why - it just did. And as I moved my foreskin it all felt rather good until - I did not know what was happening, well I did I suppose. I knew what was happening but did not know I could set it off like that. It was just not something I had discussed with friends. I was quite shocked to find semen spurting out. I remember thinking I must not do that again - ha, as if!"

Ed nodded, "Yeah, as I've told you, I was shocked too, when I reached inevitability, and it all rushed out. The lube came later. In my fantasies for quite a time it was the girl who provided the lube, I saw it as a sexual signal in my mind. Imagining a pretty girl reaching in her purse and bringing out a bottle of lube or reaching under the bed and lifting out a bottle! I liked the idea of lubing up not just my penis but the girl lubing her whole body.

"As nice a fantasy as your waitress, Ed. Does it for me!" And indeed Ewan's penis was leaking showing his arousal.

"Yeah. As I've said I like a Vaseline-like gel, you know, the sort ladies use to remove make up. In the States it's called Albolene. Xylophia uses it but knows I use it too! I also like the fluid lubes one can get back home, but they are hard to control and drip all over - bit like our black friends' cum would be! They do tend to dry out or, of course, get rubbed in, so, more mess."

"Hence the need for the second black bloke - more lube!"

"Ha, ha! Yeah."

"So," said Ewan, "what did you think about with that waitress? Did you have a good wank or two thinking of her up in your room?"

"And what have you been thinking about? Seen any more of Froso?"

The way Ed's eyes flicked to Ewan's face rather gave away it was not a casual enquiry.

Ewan smiled, "Well, yes... and no. Yes, I've been seeing her, I think we're... no, it's not simply thinking, we are certainly going out together and it's really nice but..."

Ed's eyebrows rose and he was grinning, "how much more?"

"...but I haven't seen more of her in the way you're implying. That does not seem to be happening, I haven't been pushing. Don't want to spoil things."

"Lovely to hear. Xylophia will be pleased, but I am surprised. Healthy young girl and all, and Xylophia says..." He paused.

Ewan naturally prompted, "Xylophia says what?"

"Nothing. Healthy young girl and all. It'll come and I'm sure it'll be lovely. Better by far than sitting wanking with me."

"Quite different, Ed, quite different! You're a friend - a good friend - but wanking with you is a little like masturbating alone, just nice to have company. Being with Froso and... when it happens... it's quite different."

"Romance not lust?"

Ewan shrugged his shoulders, "Can't say there isn't lust, Ed, that would be untrue. So... back to your waitress."

Ewan saw Froso a couple of days later. Emboldened by Ed's reporting of Xylophia's comments about Froso being a 'healthy young girl' he went rather further and took the initiative. They were kissing and his hand cupped her breast through her dress. Lovely and full but there was a 'no' and a gentle removal of his hand. Froso did not make a big thing of it, indeed nothing changed except his hand had been removed. Ewan did not think it had upset anything though it took him some time to get to sleep that night, worrying he had done something wrong and upset h er.

It had been most definitely a 'no' but perhaps it was the time of her period. Things were always complicated with women!

Ewan made a point of inviting Ed and Xylophia to dinner on the Saturday night - and Froso too, of course. A delightful evening on his rooftop. It was a shame when his guests felt they had to depart. Especially Froso! It would have been rather good had she stayed the night. He stood at his doorway watching their retreating backs. Xylophia and Froso talking with Ed walking behind. Xylophia was gesticulating in a rather Greek manner. He had the rather pleasing idea she was remonstrating with Froso for not staying the night. Not that he had asked her - not with Ed and Xylophia there.

What had been agreed on during the evening was a joint visit to the beach the next day.

They had come down to one of the beaches Ewan knew. Not too far from the car, not too long a walk, not their usual beach with the long walk but the other one Ed had been to before. There had been no other car parked and Ewan was not surprised to find the beach deserted. Lovely of course to have it to themselves but there was not, obviously, going to be the usual reason for wanting the beach deserted. It was not the usual situation of Ed and he coming to a beach alone and being naked together, watching each other's penis grow and walking along the sand with shared 'horns' taking pleasure in their shared masculinity and enjoying a discussion about what they would like to do with black girls, pretty waitresses or even the penises of other men. Their talk was usually quite wide ranging.

This was quite different - or so Ewan thought. He had packed his swimming trunks rolled in a towel in his haversack but it transpired he was the only one to have bothered. The casual way Ed dropped his shorts took him aback and then Xylophia started undoing her blouse and Froso, incredibly, simply followed suit. It was difficult, looking back, to describe his feelings as he saw her brassiere gradually coming into view.

Ewan was the last to undress. He had been quite stunned to see Ed removing his shirt whilst his penis was not exactly standing but certainly a lot thicker than when at rest. He was trying not to look at Xylophia, let alone Froso, but there is a certain something about girls undressing. And they almost seemed to be doing it in a way designed to titillate the men. Not overt 'stripping,' Ewan could not hear the tune of David Rose's 'The Stripper' in his head but... Perhaps it was the way they kept pausing as they talked. Tantalisingly half removed brassieres or hands about to undo skirts. Talking together as they took all their clothes off. And it all meant that Ewan was standing there in his shorts and shirt with a raging hard on - the natural male reaction to erotic stimulii, very much how he and Ed so often were on the beach but... but...

And Ed had reacted in just the same way. He was standing, occasionally glancing at them, with his penis now at full stretch. He was not looking at it, seemed completely unperturbed as if it was as normal as anything. 'Casually erect' described him to a tee. And, indeed, erections are completely natural, do come sometimes quite casually, but perhaps rather more particularly in the bedroom with one's wife or girl but not with friends.

Ewan had seen Xylophia naked before, had very much enjoyed the beauty of her body and Froso was no less pleasing naked than when clothed. Fine breasts, smooth well shaped thighs, tight tummy and a delightful patch of dark curly hair - very similar to Xylophia's.

The girls had not missed Ed's erection. They had looked at each other and made that classic 'tut, tut men' gesture of looking upwards.

He realised he had made a mistake. Whilst desperate not to show his arousal he made it all the more obvious by being the only one left dressed. The girls had unrolled towels to lie upon, their bending to do so and revealing glimpses of labial flesh did nothing to lessen arousal, and were already settling to sunbathe as Ed said, "Come on Ewan, let's go for a swim." He was caught having to undress with all three of his friends watching him. There was nothing for it. His hanging shirt hid him at first as he dropped his shorts and pants but not for long. No doubt the girls, looking up from their towels, could, straight away, see his balls hanging slackly out from under his shirt but, as he undid the last button of his green linen shirt, out popped his erection into the sunshine and, as he discarded his shirt, there he was standing with Ed, both as naked as sandboys but with their male organs standing firmly at forty-five degrees.

Of course, lovely to expose oneself like that to girls - at least as a fantasy, but it was not how he had imagined himself first becoming erect with Froso - not with company!

Ed and he walked down to the sea together, as they so often did with erections waggling. Less usually they did not pause for a little masturbation with their feet in the sea or perhaps even rubbing them together a little in a friendly way.

The sea cooled Ewan's enthusiasm but when they returned to the girls and a suggestion was made to play 'catch' with a tennis ball, things all went rather wrong again - it was not just the tennis ball which went up in the air. Naked beach volleyball has a certain je ne sais quoi. Reaching, leaping naked girls with boobs bounding all over the place pleases the men, as does the sight of stretching, open thighs. The ladies too, no doubt, like seeing athletic men stretching, the muscles in firm buttocks rippling and, of course, swinging, jumping, bouncing cocks and ball sacks unrestrained by jock-straps. It was very little different playing catch, except both Ed and he erected at the sight of the girls on the move. Not perhaps something to see with beach volleyball, though, there again, perhaps rather nice to see fit, muscular young men in their 'natural' state leaping for the ball. The watching girls at the match giggling and nudging each other about a particularly well-endowed player, his enormous cock so embarrassingly on display. Perhaps they might help him with it later; recreate the erection with their hands and see what it might do.

Yet, despite the repeated erections, the erections were rather ignored. A wonderful assexualness - though that was really the wrong word as it was a deeply sexual experience. Ed's and Ewan's erections noted but not acted upon. Perhaps the girls were teasing, more than likely they were, but they did not act upon them and without a cue from them or Ed, Ewan was not going to start anything. The suppression of outright sexuality was maintained even if the men could not do anything but show their excitement. The ball play was followed by naked leapfrog up the beach, and that was nothing but sexual, yet despite the bounding erections and widely spread pudenda the only touching was to the others' backs as they were leapt over. There was nothing about each other that was not seen. Swinging balls and boobs, open vaginas and bouncing rigid cocks, exposed arse holes - both male and female twixt spread cheeks - it was all there in the sunshine. Ewan was seeing Froso for the first time naked and more. She was lovely.

Hot work, of course, leaving naked bodies rather sweaty and shining. They went to swim. Four naked people running and splashing into the sea. It was an opportunity for rather more touching. Boys will be boys and it is traditional for girls to be picked up and thrown into the sea. Great fun holding first one girl and then the other with Ed. One man holding arms and the other feet and to swing the girl to and fro and then let go so she flew through the air and landed in the water in a tangle of limbs with a big splash. Nice too to have Froso put her arm around him, pull him to her and kiss deeply.

For the first time Ewan felt her naked breasts squashed against him and her pubic curls against his penis. Naturally he erected and she could not but have felt it, though it was rather hidden down in the water. It was a so natural boy/girl thing. He half wondered if she might hoist herself up with arms around his neck and mount him. A not unusual sexual position, the woman supported somewhat by the water. He had seen it from beaches often enough or thought he had. The beauty was you could copulate in fully sight of a beach but privately. The penis extracted underwater and the bikini or swimsuit pulled to one side to allow ingress of the male organ into the vagina. From the beach the couple merely appearing to be holding each other and perhaps kissing whilst, in reality, a hard penis was sliding to and fro inside the girl perhaps even ejaculating in front of the whole beach in secret.

Ewan hoped, but Froso simply broke away and swam. Was he perhaps being teased?

Back at the towels they all lay down to rest and dry for a time. Xylophia and Froso got up and applied sunscreen to each other. Unsurprisingly that did it for the men. Up their penises pumped - yet again. Ed looked across at Ewan's penis and then got up and said something to Xylophia taking the sunscreen bottle from her hand.

All at once Ed and Xylophia took hold of Froso, simply lifted her up in the air, hands under her thighs and under her arms. She struggled a bit as they pulled her legs apart exposing her pudenda completely to Ewan - very nice! Ewan was puzzled at what was going on.

Having a struggling naked girl in his arms did nothing to lessen Ed's erection and seeing it did nothing to lessen Ewan's, certainly not when Xylophia stepped over him and they began to lower Froso down towards him - still with legs spread. Ewan was stunned and confused as to what was happening.

Down they brought her until her pudenda and his erection were inches apart and then they simply plonked her right down upon it. Ed reaching and grabbing Ewan's erection, pulling back the foreskin and holding it upright. One moment Ewan was lying there watching Froso and his friends, the next he felt a slippery wet sheath sliding down his cock - all the way.

"Go on, fuck, you know you two want to."

And they were indeed fucking. It was not a question of wanting or thinking about doing so. They were fucking. Froso was impaled on Ewan's cock. They were intimately joined. Moreover, she did not leap to her feet when released by Ed and Xylophia, far from it. The slippery wetness of her vagina betrayed her previously hidden sexual excitement and it was more than demonstrated when she began to ride cowgirl, her thigh muscles rippling as she moved up and down, sliding herself on Ewan's erection and rubbing herself with it. Her eyes were wild, her mouth was hanging open - a combination of perhaps shock and sexual abandonment. She, sort of, fell forward, her open mouth coming down onto his and as his penis had penetrated her so her tongue did his mouth, pushing and stabbing, rigid like his cock. There was no struggling to escape the penetration: anything but - she was riding it with enthusiasm.

Their first sexual engagement was not private at all, not even of their own doing. They had been mated, indeed, forcibly mated. Up and down Froso pushed herself and when she sat up, separating her mouth from his, Ewan reached and held her breasts, fondling and squeezing them, feeling the hard points of her nipples in his palms. She squirmed on his cock and came. It was undoubtedly an orgasm. Her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth hung open, looking quite different from the Froso he was used to seeing and a rush of wetness came to his penis.

Despite the newness of it all, the suddenness of the encounter and his earlier excited state, Ewan had not come. His penis, as hard as anything, was still potent inside Froso. He moved, he moved Froso gently off him and down onto the towel, turning her so he could lie upon her in the more traditional position. This time he was going to push in unaided. It was very much something he could do for himself and, indeed, something he had been wanting to do for quite a time. He was going to take possession in his own way.

A glance at Ed and Xylophia showed they were watching. Xylophia's hand was on Ed's erection, clearly recently lubed up with sunscreen, his fingers were right in between her thighs. Ewan could see them going in, could see her opened vagina. Moving his eyes down beneath him he could see Froso's half opened entrance, all pink and moist looking with his own knob, moist as well from having been inside her, ready to enter. The desire to connect the two was so strong, it quite staggered Ewan to feel the primitive desire upon him and feel just how attractive the female sexual orifice was to him. He watched as he put the two together, saw his knob sink in and then he lay atop Froso and brought their relationship to a new intimacy, a new level - he inseminated her. His fluid passed from his penis to her. Steady, lovely strokes, his mouth on hers, her breasts crushed against his chest and her hips moving in time with his, the two of them brought Ewan to climax. He thrust his tongue thrust into her mouth in time with his ejaculation as it came in wonderfully pleasurable spurts.

He had no thought for Ed and Xylophia, did not know how closely they were watching the connection. Froso's legs were spread, his legs were spread and so perhaps they had leant in close and watched the pushing and pulling of his penis coming in and out of her vagina, seen his full scrotum swinging backwards and forwards. perhaps had listened closely at the squelching sounds and actually seen a certain rhythmic pulsing at the base of his penis when he had come, showing his muscles were pushing his semen up his urethra and out.

He did not see Ed coming or know if Xylophia did but when he rose from Froso, arising when the heat of their bodies - bodies almost stuck together with sweat - became uncomfortable, there was Ed with semen dripping down his chest and stomach and Xylophia licking her fingers. It was not the only place with semen. As he glanced down, whilst getting up and off Froso, he had seen his own in and around Froso's sexual entrance. Lovely to see his semen there; lovely to have placed it there; lovely now to be not just in love with Froso but having sexual relations.

The four of them looked at each other and laughed. "Swim?" asked Xylophia and the four of them stood. Xylophia embraced Froso and then opened her arms for the men to join them. A group hug. Four naked people embracing, paying little attention to who was touching who. Ewan conscious his wet, dripping soft penis was pushed against Xylophia's curls and, when they came away, could see Ed's semen somewhat plastered down Froso. It was a shared intimacy, a post coital friendliness. They walked down to the sea and swam, washing the sexual fluids and perspiration from their bodies in the warm, salty water.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers