Acting on Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers

Ted was clicking away, moving from under me, to my side, and all around. But Les was taking his opportunity, to push his tongue into my mouth. I didn't like the thought, as both these men were at least forty years old, maybe even fifty. But considering my situation, I didn't resist too vigorously, for fear of upsetting them.

"Ok. I've got that one. Now sit across his knee."

I stood up, turned, and backed myself onto Les's knee, laying myself back into his right arm, which he wrapped around my back, resting his hand on my hip. Then his left hand slid under my knees, and he lifted them up and onto the settee. He then took his hand from under my knees, and wrapped it around my back, joining his other arm in pulling me to his chest. He then started pushing his tongue back into my mouth. We were in this clinch for at least three minutes, wet kissing, while Ted was wandering about taking pictures from all angles.

Then I felt Ted's hand on my right ankle, he lifted it from the settee, and pulled it across placing it on the floor, hence pulling my legs apart. I was held tightly to Les, and his wet kissing prevented me from making a verbal protest. I lifted my leg and was about to put it back onto the settee.

"Sandra my dear. Don't be awkward. If I put your leg somewhere, that's because I want it in that position. Now put it back quickly."

I did as he said, and returned my foot back to the floor, thus allowing him a clear view of my crotch. Then I felt his hand on my other ankle, and he was lifting that one up over the back of the settee! Now I was not just open, but spread wide. I could here him clicking away, but Les was keeping me busy with his French kissing.

"Ok Les, let her get up now." As soon as I heard him, I pulled my leg from off the back of the settee, and pulled myself free from Les. "Right Sandi, how do you want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you see that rack of costumes; I'd like to get all of them done before we go. So the less mucking about, the sooner we get finished. We've put up a little screen in the corner of the room; it will save loads of time if you get changed behind it, instead of going out to your bedroom. If you start at one end of the rack, taking a costume, and then when you're changed, put the one you've just been wearing back at the other end of the rack. There's five different poses that I want to see you model, with each costume. When you've got the first one on, just come out here and I'll talk you through the different poses. Oh here's that masquerade mask, just slip the elastic around the back of your head to keep it in place."

I took the mask, put it on, collected a costume from the end of the rack, and went behind the screen. I started stripping the first costume off, but I was having to be very careful, as this little screen they'd set-up was only about a metre wide, and provided cover from about two feet off the floor, up to about shoulder height. I'd soon pulled the one costume off, and the next one on. As I walk from the screen, he was kneeling to one side, and he took my picture.

"Very nice. That's one of the poses done. That was the full costume front view. See that's this shot." He showed me a small printed card, the type that is used to accompany the costumes on the display stand. This card was about 5 by 8 photo size. On the left top side where he was pointing, was a full body front facing picture of a girl wearing bra and panties. To the right was the same type of shot taken from behind. Then under these two larger pictures were three little square pictures, maybe about one and a half inches square. Then below this was the printed description of the item for sale.

The three little pictures were all close-up shots. One taken from the front low down, models legs parted, showing details of the gusset. Next was taken from the same low down position, but showing the view from behind, and the model was bending forwards, legs still parted. The last was the bust, model leaning forward, showing in this case, her nipples as they pushed over the top of the half cup bra.

As I saw how explicit the little pictures were, I couldn't help saying, "My God!"

"What's wrong?"

"The pictures. Do they need to be so close-up?"

"What's wrong with them? All the gear you were looking at in my shop had display cards like that."

I guess now he'd said that, I think they did. But you just glance at them to see how much the knickers cover up, and never think some poor girl has had to model for the picture.

"I suppose so; I just never thought you'd want pictures like that."

"Well it's not much point taking your picture in a rain coat if I'm selling swimming costumes."

"No it's just the close-ups of the panties, I never thought."

"But did you think they looked over-the-top when you were in my shop this morning?"

"I guess not."

"And did you use the close-up insets to tell you what style of knickers you were looking at?"

"I suppose so."

"Well I think you've answered your own question. So shall we get on with the next pose?"

"I guess so."

"Now we'll, do your crotch area taken from behind. Once we get you in position, we can also take the bust shot at the same time. So if you come over to this chair, bend forwards, and place your hands on the arms of the chair, with your legs slightly apart. Here, I'll place a couple of coins on the floor, stand with the balls of your feet, one on each coin." I walked to where he'd put the two coins, putting one foot on top of each coin. My legs were spread about two feet apart, and about two feet away from the chair. "That's good. Now bend forward, hands on the chair arms."

I leaned forwards, placing my hands where he'd said. This felt a very revealing pose to take. "Ok Les, do you want to have a quick look before I take my picture?" Les didn't answer, but I saw him dive down onto the floor behind me, and I could feel his hot breath on the cheeks of my bottom. "Ok, let's get my shot, we've got loads more of these to get through, and some of the others will be a lot more interesting."

Once again Les didn't answer, but he got up and stood to one side out of camera shot. Ted took two or three shots, and then he came around and stood behind the chair back, facing me. "Ok head up out of the way, push your bust out." I lifted my head, heaved my bust forward, and he clicked away taking several shots. "That's a shame."

"What's wrong?"

"I'd hoped you'd get aroused when Les got down close to your crotch. Never mind, we'll do the front crotch shot; maybe that will stir up some action. Ok you can get up now." I stood up, and he walked around to the front of the chair. "Right seeing as we've got that lovely big chesterfield, the best way to do this, is for you to pop your bottom onto the edge of the seat, dead centre of the settee. I'll tuck a load of cushions behind your back; you lie back and get comfortable. Then lift your legs as wide as you can. I don't suppose you can get your legs to full splits?"

"Are you serious? The picture you just showed me wasn't taken with her legs that wide."

"I know, I complained to the agency about her, she was supposed to be a genuine pro, but she was useless. Anyway, let's get you in position." He held my hand and took me across to my settee, and as I sat my bottom right to the front of the centre, he placed cushions behind my back, until I could lie backwards fully supported. My legs were still dangling on the floor in front of me. "Ok Sandi; now let's see just how wide you can get your legs." I spread my legs until my feet were on the floor about four feet apart. "Is that it? Surely you can get them wider, or at least lift them up higher." I didn't answer, but I lifted my feet from the floor, and tried to hold them at about a foot high. "Hang on; let your feet down a minute."

As I let my feet drop to the floor, he walked across the room, took hold of a dining room chair. He brought it across, and placed it at one end of the settee, facing it inwards towards the centre. Then he turned, and fetched a second chair which he placed the other end, in a mirror image position. "Ok girl, let's have your left foot." As he spoke, he bent down, taking hold of my ankle, and helping me to spread my leg, and resting it up on the seat of the chair. "Ok next one." He now took hold of the other ankle, placing it on the other chair, thus spreading my feet at least six feet apart, and stretching my crotch fully open.

"There, that's more like it. What do you think Les?"

"Please. Is this really necessary? It's so embarrassing."

Les said, "Well I don't know if it's necessary or not, but she looks fucking amazing with her pussy spread open like that. She's given me a fucking hard."

"Well it looks like Les likes it. And yes it is necessary. I hope we're not going to get you being all prudish at every new pose I put you in? If this is what this session is going to be like, maybe we should give up now?"

"No please. I'll do it."

"Ok I still want you aroused for the bust picture; I need your nipples to be pushing their way out of the costume. I'll let Les kneel down and get a close look at your crotch, maybe that will excite you." I didn't reply, and next second Les was kneeling on the floor, his face inches away from my crotch.

Instead of it exciting me, I was feeling scared, and thought I'd pee myself.

Then Les said, "Hey Ted, I can smell her cunt."

"Steady on there Les, there's no need for that kind of language. That won't help to get her aroused. I think it would be best if you got up now, you're not having the desired effect. I'll get some crotch shots, and then we'll have to try another method to excite her."

Les moved away, Ted started shooting, and took maybe six pictures, all very close-up. "Are you very nervous?"

"Y...yes."

"What is it, having your legs open?"

"Yes, it's so embarrassing."

"Come on then, we'll try another way." As he spoke, he was lifting my legs back to the floor. He then helped me to my feet, pushed the cushions along the settee, and sat himself down in the middle. He was still holding my hand, and he pulled me back to sit on his knee. "Ok, your legs are closed, and nobody is going to hurt you. But I need you excited, aroused, or what ever you want to call it. We can kiss, I can stroke your legs, I can stroke or suck on your nipples, it's your choice. But one way or another, I want your nipples to be standing proud. So let's be grownup about this, you're not a little girl. And I'm sure you know what turns you on?"

"I guess if you stroke my breasts on the outside of the costume, it will do what you want."

"Good girl. Like this." He was using the palm of his hand, and gently stroking across first one breast then the other. I'd expected my nipples to perk-up instantly, but although it was sending shock waves down my navel, my nipples remained soft. He now had my breast cupped in his hand, and was gently squeezing on my nipples.

"Oh god! Ah ooh." This made me squirm on his knee, and the shock waves got intense, but my nipples remained soft.

He continued for at least five minutes, but although I was boiling up in my lower tummy, my nipples refused to cooperate. "Well my dear, looks like we need to go one step further. Would you like me to start sucking on your nipples through the costume, or if not I can get Les to stroke your legs?"

I didn't want him sucking my nipples, but I wasn't sure exactly what Les stroking my legs meant. "Where exactly do you want him to Stroke?"

"Just part them slightly, and let him stroke you around stocking top height."

"If I let you do this, you promise he won't just grab me in between my legs?"

"Come-on Sandi, don't be silly. We're here to get some pictures, the sooner we can get you worked up; the sooner we'll get this job done. But just for you. Ok Les, you heard her, the idea is to get her worked up, and I'll keep working on her tits. You stroke her legs, but only on the flesh that her costume doesn't cover, no going inside, or stroking the gusset. Ok Sandi, are you happy to go for it?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Come-on lets get you more comfortable." He sat up, lifting me with him, and turned around laying me back along the settee. Then he kneeled alongside my upper body, and started back on my breasts. I was about to question this new position that they had now got me into, but Ted intercepted my words, by gently placing a single finger on my lips, and whispering. "Ah. Ah! Just lie back, and once we get you aroused, we can get back to taking pictures." He then resumed his manipulation of my breasts, and at the same time, I felt Les putting one of his hands on the inside of my knee. I opened my legs to let him stroke me. As his hand cupped my knee, he pulled my leg towards himself, and off the edge of the settee, letting my foot drop to the floor. This opened my legs wider than I'd anticipated, but although I didn't like how far this was going, I made no objection. Now with Ted using two hands to work both my breasts, and Les stroking around my leg, and his hand getting ever higher, the feelings of anxiety were building to a climax.

Then as Les's hand reached the top of my leg, he used his free hand to lift my left leg from the settee cushion, up onto the top of the settee back, spreading me wide. The fear was now so intense I once again was worried that I would pee in my costume. I felt his finger to one side of the gusset of the costume. It was on my flesh to the side of my mound of pubic hair. He slowly drew it down, following the outside edge of the gusset. The gusset material tapered from covering up my mound at the front, to a narrow ribbon that rested in the crevice of my bottom. So with my legs stretched wide apart, as his finger traced the edge of the costume, it rubbed the outer lip of my pussy. Then as he touched the perimeter of my hole, the terror suddenly turned into a rush of excitement. My hips gave an instinctive jerk up and forwards, thus forcing his finger end inside my costume, and it entered my pussy.

I gasped, "Oh god!"

He immediately pulled it out, and then he lifted it up towards Ted. "Look at that, that's what I call wet. Looks like my ends ready. How are her nipples coming along?"

"That's it; looks like you've found the magic button. These things are rock hard now. Ok Sandi, let's get the picture." With that he was lifting me with an arm around the back of my shoulders. He sat me up in the centre of the settee, pushing the cushions to support my back. I was sat in a reclining position, with both feet planted on the floor about a couple of feet apart. I just let him manoeuvre me without any resistance, in truth, I seemed only semi-conscious.

"Ok lean forwards, and push your tits out. What's wrong? Are you ok? Do you want a drink or something?"

"I...I'm alright, just give me a minute."

"Well ok, but I need to get the shot before your nipples go soft again."

The last thing I wanted was to have them repeat this last episode, so I mustered all my resolve, and leaned myself forward, and tried my best to push my breasts out. "Is that ok?"

"That's a good girl, just hold that a second." With that he started snapping away with his camera.

"Ok Sandi, up you get, and I'll take the back shot as you walk back to the screen. Now you know what's involved, maybe we can get a move-on, and they'll soon be done." I got unsteadily up to my feet, helped by Les, and I heard Ted snapping away, as I walked the few paces to the screen.

I was soon changed, and walking back out. As I did, Ted was down at floor level taking the front full length shots. I walked across to the chair, placing my feet on the coins that still lay on the floor. I bent forwards, and Ted snapped away from floor level as before. "Ok Sandi, we're on a roll now, but your nipples have eased off a bit, so we'll do the front facing gusset shot next. Just get on the edge of the settee, and get your legs up onto the chairs again." I sat my bottom on the edge of the settee, and lay back, lifting my feet onto the chairs that were still positioned either side. In came Ted, camera clicking away, his lens almost touching my pussy.

Then as he backed away, I was just about to drop my legs. "No, don't move yet. I'll just get Les to work the magic spot first." And before I could move or reply, Les was kneeling down in between my thighs, and a milli-second later, his finger was running along first one, then the other of my bulging pussy lips. This drove my pussy wild, and like last time, when he ran his finger end alongside my hole I gave an involuntary push. Now this was only one push, and the amount I moved was only very small. But Les used this as an excuse to push his finger into the side of the gusset, and up my hole at least an inch.

"Oh god! No les. Please. Not inside the costume." I said as my hands darted down grabbing his wrist, and trying to pull it from my gusset.

"It isn't me. I'm only stroking you; it's you pushing yourself onto me."

He'd pulled his finger out by now, and Ted brushed my concerns away with a simple. "Come-on then Sandi, don't worry about that now. He's got your nipples perked up, so you can put your legs down, and give them tits a good push forwards for me." It was as though nothing had happened; all he wanted was to get on with the photos. So I dropped my legs, and pushed forwards again.

Then as I was getting up to do the walk away shot, I asked. "Does he have to get his fingers in so close to me? That's twice he's had his fingers inside my costume."

"I'm sorry luv, but it's the only way we've found to get your nipples worked up, rubbing your breasts didn't work."

I was now changing into the next costume, but I wasn't looking forward to Les with his wandering finger. "Can't you try rubbing my nipples on the outside of the costume again? Now they've already been worked up, maybe it might work now?"

"Ok when we get to that shot, Les can give it a try, but if it doesn't start responding straight away, I'm not wasting time. We'll have to go with the spot we know works. Is that a deal?"

"Yes I guess so."

In what seemed like no time at all, we'd done the first two poses, and I was again sitting on the edge of the settee, and lifting my legs for the close-up front gusset shot. This was soon accomplished with about six quick clicks of the camera, some with his lens almost touching my crotch. Then once again, I was about to lower my feet to the floor, but Ted stopped me.

"No keep your legs up, Les can kneel in between them, and reach up to stroke your nipples. That way if they don't respond, you're in position for him to work on your pussy."

Like last time, Les was immediately on the floor, but now leaning up my body, and his fingers rubbed around my nipples.

He rubbed for about thirty seconds. "No reaction here."

"Well Sandi. There's one more thing we can try if you don't want him stroking your crotch."

"What's that?"

"He can suck on your nipples; maybe the warm wet feeling will excite you?"

"Yes. I'll try that. I'd rather have him sucking my nipples, than his finger inside my gusset."

"Ok just pull the shoulder straps down."

"Shoulder straps? What you want the costume pulling down?"

"Of course. We're getting your nipples worked up so I can photograph the costume. It would look silly if it had two big wet patches where your nipples are."

"Oh god, I never thought you'd want my top uncovered."

"Well like I said, I'm not prepared to muck about, are you getting your tits out, or shall I get Les to start back on your pussy?"

I reluctantly slid the shoulder straps off, and pulled the costume down, exposing my breasts.

Les said, "Oh yes, that looks good enough to eat."

"Well don't just sit there looking at them, get stuck in and start tucking in."

Les didn't need telling twice, he sucked first one then the other, rapidly changing sides, his hands were massaging my breasts as his mouth sucked, and now started nibbling. This was really getting me going, and I felt my pussy starting to pulse. I thought my nipples must be hard by now, but he was still nibbling from one to the other.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers