Acting on Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers

This produced three separate hot spots, each one sent a different type of shudder through my body. But all three made my hips instinctively thrust upwards. He'd been doing this for some seconds now, and my thrusts were getting more violent, as though I was impatient to get his dick back inside me. Every time I thrust while he circled my clit, it sent the dick towards my pussy. Every time I thrust as he circled my pussy, it entered. So I guess it makes sense, that every time I thrust while he circled around my bottom, the end pushed its way inside.

Now as he'd been instantly pulling it back out, I had just accepted this as an arousal technique. And in truth, the invasion of my bottom was arousing me as much as either of the other two areas. So as my thrust got more violent, his penetrations got deeper. Then on one of his penetrations into my bottom, instead of pulling back out, he thrust deep. His wet dick slid right up, and he rammed hard and fast. I first instinctively let go of my legs, and was about to protest. But as he lay his weight down on top of me, and pumped hard and long, I just wrapped my arms around him, and let him take his pleasure. He had only been fucking my arse for about a minute, when he again stopped.

"Ok girl, up you get." He'd pulled out, and sat himself up towards the edge of the bed. I got up, and he lay back down, on his back where I'd been lying. I started to get down to mount him again, but he took hold of my hips, and started to manoeuvre me around. "Not that way. I want you facing upwards. That's it; now lower yourself back down onto my dick. No no. Up your arse. That's it. Oh yes! That feels fucking tight."

So here I was lowering my arse onto his dick, while Ted watched and filmed in close-up detail every move I made.

Now I was fully impaled onto his shaft, Ted moved to the side of the bed, put his camera onto a tripod, and after messing with its position, he started stripping off. Les wasn't fucking me, he just held me still, with his dick stuck up my bottom. Ted approached the bed, climbed up, and pushed his dick at my pussy. After a couple of false attempts, the end found my tunnel, and up he went. Then they both began pumping their dicks. They were going at different speeds, so sometimes they'd be going up at the same time, and then they'd be out of phase. One pushing in, as the other was pulling out. I'd never had a double fucking before, but this has got to be the experience to surpass all others.

My orgasm was wonderful, and they both shot their spunk up the hole they were in. But as soon as I'd started to calm down, they were positioning me for another fuck, this time swapping ends, and with me facing downwards. This also ended with all three of us climaxing within seconds of each other. But this time, as I lay there still in the afterglow writhing about, Ted was in there with his camera, filming my every move.

"Here hold this." Les passed me a small picture frame. I took it without thinking; my mind was still floating in the clouds. Then I could feel he was running his finger up the valley of my open crotch, and he brought it up and ran it across the picture in the frame I was holding. He repeated this action several times. Then he left me alone, lying there, picture frame lying across my navel.

Gradually I came back to my senses, and as I sat myself up, I was conscious of the picture frame. To my horror it was the one from my dressing table, my wedding photo! Me in my white gown, Harry stood at my side in his posh suit. Les had run long streaks of spunk and other bodily fluids all over the picture of me. And of-course, Ted had been filming the whole thing.

In an instant, I hated them both. "Fuck-off you bastards! Go on! Fuck-off out of my house! You've had what you wanted. Now just go and leave me alone. Sob sob sob." I threw my face into my hands, and burst into tears.

"Wow. She's got a temper. Do you think we did something to upset her?"

"Well all I can think of, is that we stopped fucking her. She certainly seemed happy enough while we were spit roasting her. Maybe we'd better get her back onto our dicks."

I felt someone's hands touch my hip, and I turn violently around, and lashed out with my fist. "Leave me alone you bastard!"

But as my fist neared Les, as it had been his hand touching me. He just caught my wrist, and lifted me up towards his chest. His other arm going under my other armpit, and he pulled my body up forcing my tit into his face. He held me there, while I kicked, struggled, and screamed at him. "What about your neighbours my dear? If they start showing an interest, I'll have to go down and show them this video I've just taken."

I stopped screaming, and as I now realised my fighting was pointless, I also lay limp in his arms.

"Ok Sandi, have you stopped being silly?"

I didn't reply, but the look I gave Ted, he knew they'd beaten me. "Sniff."

"Ok Les, put her down now." Les lowered me back onto the bed, and I lay there curled up, still sniffing.

"Come-on it's not that bad, you like being fucked."

"Please don't."

"Don't what?"

"It's bad enough you making me do these things, but why do you have to humiliate me when I've done what you wanted?"

"It's for your own good."

"And how the fuck do you make that out?"

"Well I'd hope by now, that you'd be intelligent enough to have learnt, that when we ask you to do something, that you'd do it instantly without question. Because one way or another what ever we ask you to do, we'll make sure it happens. So be a good girl, and if I say jump, all you ask is how high. Got it?"

Now I hated to submit, but I knew he was right, this was the easiest way for me. "Yes Ted."

"Ok. Now you know your position in life, we'll take you out, and let you prove yourself."

"What do you mean? Out where? To do what?"

"That's ok; you can ask what, and where, so long as you don't ask why. Well what I have in mind, is taking you out to the slip road by the motorway. There's always trucks parked up there, day or night. I want you to try selling yourself to a truck driver, just a nominal £20 for a fuck will do."

"Oh God no! Please don't make me!"

"Do you realise just how deep the shit is around you? Your in trouble with the police, you and or your husband could go to jail for the amount of debt your in. And then there is the pictures and video that I've got of you. I could show them to your family, or sell them on the internet. Do you really want to piss-me-off?"

"Ok I'll do it."

"I thought you would."

Just then I heard the front door. Les said, "Who the fucks that?"

Ted answered, "I don't know. Hey you Sandi, come-on. Get that fucking arse of yours over here and see if its one of your neighbours you've woke-up with your fucking screaming."

I knew the neighbours both sides were out at work, but I went to the window, and looked down to the front door. Being a bay window, I could easily see who was at the door. "Oh. It's the postman. He left his pen here when he delivered a parcel. I bet he's come to collect it."

"Ok. He'll do," said Ted.

"He'll do what?" I asked.

"I'll answer the door; you get cleaned up as quickly as you can. Then get dressed, and I want you downstairs as soon as possible. You can fuck the postman instead, that'll save us going out, and I'll be able to video it."

With that they were gone, and I heard the front door open. There was some conversation between Les, the postman and Ted, but I couldn't make out what was said. I heard the door shut, and could still hear their voices coming from my back room down stairs.

Well by now I was cleaned up in a rough and ready way, and re-dressed. So I guessed I'd better go down and fuck the postman. I could see no other alternative.

"Are, there you are my dear. I was just telling our postman here, about what you were just telling me and your brother."

I hadn't any idea what he was going on about, but I played along as best I could. "Oh yes, and what does he think?"

"Well he hasn't said, but I get the feeling he thinks you're a bit of a slut."

"Err. Hang-on sir. I never said that."

"No but you must admit. That when I told you my wife has been having wet dreams about you. And that she'd asked me if I'd let her fuck you for her anniversary present, you did look shocked."

"Well yes sir. You're right; it did take me aback a bit. But I never said she was a slut."

"That's as maybe." Then Ted turned to me, "He's agreed to fuck you. And I've agreed to let him, providing I can film it. I don't think he was to keen to start with, but the thought of your sweet little pussy won him over. So my dear. I'll take some still shots, and your brother can shoot the video. So when you're ready."

"How do you want me to do it?"

"It's you that wants the postman to fuck you. You tell him how you want it done. Oh it's ok, don't be shy, I've already told him you like being fucked up the bum."

So I had to engineer my own fucking!

"Well maybe he could deliver the parcel again, and I could ask him to carry it in for me? Then maybe he could force me onto the settee?"

"Sorry. I couldn't let anyone film me doing anything like that. Someone might think I was raping you."

"Ok. Well if you carry the parcel in, and I start rubbing your dick through your trousers as you're walking? Then you could maybe get me on the settee?"

"That sounds ok. I'll do that with you."

"That's settled then, my horny wife is going to molest the postman, and then he'll make his delivery up her pussy."

Well everything was prepared, the postman took his parcel back outside, and Les and Ted had their camera's in hand. The door bell rang, and I walked down the hall to answer it. As I opened the door, the post man handed me the parcel. "Oh, that looks heavy. Could you be a darling, and carry it through for me?"

"Of-course my dear." In he came, carrying the parcel. As he passed me and was making his way along the hall; I pressed myself up close behind him. Then I wrapped both hands around his waist, and took hold of his dick and balls. Well from now on I don't think he was acting!

His dick stiffened in my hand, and as soon as we entered the back room, he slung the parcel into one of the arm chairs. Then quick as a flash, span around, and took hold of me. In seconds he'd pushed me back onto my settee, and his hands were up under my skirt, pulling my panties down. A quick fumble with his belt and zipper, and he was ramming his dick up my pussy. This was no loving embrace, and there was no time for any kind of fore-play. Indeed, if I hadn't just been fucked, and still had a wet pussy, he'd have torn my insides out! His total fuck lasted no more than three minutes, and it did absolutely nothing for me. But he shot his spunk up my pussy, and collapsed in a sweaty heap pinning me to the settee.

"Bravo! Well my man, what did you think of her?"

The post man picked himself up, and sat on one of the dining chairs that were still near the end of the settee. "She's fucking awesome. I've had dreams about fucking her for weeks."

"So now your dream has come true. How would you like to join us in a three-some?"

"Three-some? What do you mean?"

"Well I guess it's actually four. But there will be three of us fucking her at the same time."

"Jesus! Are you serious? You mean fucking her arse, pussy, and throat, all at once?"

"You've got it. Are you game?"

"Well what about your wife? Will she go for that?"

"I let her have you as her anniversary present. So this will be mine. You don't mind do you my dear?"

I knew I had no choice, so I kept up the pretence. "What ever you want my stud."

"See I told you. She's a real whore. If I told her to fuck the dog, she'd just get on the floor, but if I'd asked her to wash the dishes, she'd make any excuse. But I wouldn't swap her."

"Ok let's go up to the bedroom, we can be more comfortable there."

With that we all trooped up the stairs, and once in the bedroom, we started stripping. I can't go into detail about this session, as within second of them starting on me, I'd just let my inhibitions go. They fucked me in every position, in every hole, and shot spunk everywhere. We were up there an hour and a half, and even then it was only the postman worrying about getting his van back to the depot, that brought the session to an end.

Once he'd gone, Les and Ted put all their gear in there car, and with a brief. "Well my dear, that was very nice for a first meeting. I'll give you a call tomorrow, and we can arrange another time." Before I had time to reply, they were walking to their car, and were gone. Well all I could do was get myself and the house cleaned-up, then rush around to my moms to collect baby before my husband arrived back from work.

My husband was none the wiser about the day's events, and now lying here in bed, all I had to worry about was Ted's phone call tomorrow. Well I guess that's another story.

*

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to email me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

It is only the feedback from readers that make the effort of writing worthwhile, and I will answer all mail received (eventually).

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers