Acting on Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers

"P...please. God please."

Ted asked, "What's wrong?"

"S...stop please."

"How are they coming along?"

Les took his mouth from my nipple. "They're like fucking acorns, and I'm fucking sure I can taste milk." Then he immediately started sucking again.

Ted said, "Ok, come-on then Les, fairs fair. Help her to get the costume pulled back up."

Les removed his mouth again. "Why? She isn't in any position to stop me."

"Cos I say so. Don't go and blow it. Just let me do this my way. Be patient." Reluctantly, Les moved away, and sat sulking on one of the chairs at the end of the settee. Ted put his camera down, and started to help me pull my costume back up. "Come-on Sandi, lets help you get straightened up. Tell you what. It looks like we're gonna have to get you worked-up for every costume. We'll be at this lot all day, and you'll be a nervous wreck. I'll do you a deal."

Even though I was only slowly coming back to my senses, I'd understood what he'd been saying. "What kind of deal?"

"If you'll model the three outfits you stole from my shop, then we'll call that a day."

I processed the two alternatives through my head. The outfits I'd stolen were all skimpy, one of them not just skimpy, but what material was there, was see-through. But on the other hand, it was only three. The costume rack must have had at least thirty hangers on it. I'd tried to put it out of my mind, but I'd noticed, some of the ones near the other end, were made of that thin stretchy material, and I could tell they were also very revealing. And if I was going to have Les alternating between fingering my pussy and sucking my tits for every costume, then I guess the three panty/bra sets would be the best option.

"Well Sandi, have you decided?"

"I'll put one of the outfits on, providing I choose which one."

"But you stole three."

"Yes but you know how revealing they are, you selected them."

"That's right, I did. That's why I want to see you in all of them."

"I'll do two of them, but not the see-through one."

"Ok we have a deal. Go and get into one of them, and bring the other one back down with you."

I was helped to my feet, and wobbled my way out of the room; my legs were having a job to carry me. I put on the lacy set, and made my way back down carrying the silk ones in my hand.

As they saw me in the doorway of the room, Ted said, "Oh yes! That is something! Come-on in here and let us get a good look."

After only taking a couple of steps into the room Les said, "Look at her naked belly. God I can't wait to smother her in kisses."

"Steady-on Les. Don't freak her. Come and sit down. And you might as well get that mask off now; these pictures won't be for public display."

I sat myself down, and as I was taking off the mask, Ted put his hands behind my back, and I felt him loosen my bra. "Hey! What are you doing?"

"I assumed you'd prefer Les sucking your nipples to stroking your pussy?"

"But surely you don't need my bra right off?"

"Why not, we've seen your tits already?"

Well by now he had removed the bra in question, and thrown it across to one of the other chairs. And as he eased me back into a reclining position in the centre of the settee, he said to Les. "You sit at that end of the settee with your legs hanging over the end. Then lean back and work on her tits. That'll leave me a clear view of her crotch." He was now lifting my ankles onto the chairs, thus spreading me wide open. Les was now laid down on his side, facing me. His left arm was under my right arm and wrapped around my back. The other one, was over my left shoulder, and he pulled himself to me. His mouth was suckling on each nipple in turn, sending my body wild in seconds.

"That's great, keep her going. I'm getting some super shots of her pussy as she writhes about."

Yes he was right, I was squirming around, and my body was on fire. But before I knew what was happening, he was telling Les to stop. "Oh yes. Her pussy's pulsing open. You've definitely got her going now, leave her tits, and come and look at this." Les was still laid on his side, but now he turned away from my face, and had his head above my tummy, looking down at my crotch. He reached one of his hands down, and placed a single finger end into the valley at the top of my legs.

As I felt it make contact, I let out a gasp. "Oh ah!"

But worse than that, I lifted my hips. "You like that. Don't you?"

"No please."

"But you said I could stroke you anywhere, so long as I don't go into the costume?"

"P...Please. I...I'm b begging you." His finger end was once again stroking my pussy lips, and I had no way of controlling my instinctive reactions.

"Begging eh? But begging what? I think she's asking me to work her pussy." With that he pushed his fingers into my eager pussy, and gave me a quick frigging. I didn't speak; I put my hands down onto the back of his head to push him away. But all I succeeded in doing was to push his face into my pussy as I heaved my hips up high. Well even though I would have said stop if I could have got my words out, my body was so in need of sex, and it didn't appear to matter who with.

I heard ted say, "That's good, start working her clit."

Les must now be using both hands, as I could feel my gusset was being pulled to one side, and my clit was being stroked, sending me even crazier. Then as I once again heaved myself high, I felt his wet tongue, as his mouth locked itself to my crotch.

Again Ted spoke, "If I stop Les working you up, and I'll let you get up from that embarrassing position. Will you do something for me?"

"W...What?" While this talking was going on, Les hadn't stopped; I was now heaving my hips in an uncontrolled manner, and I couldn't stop myself. Les was sucking at my clit, his tongue manipulating it to perfection. His fingers were working away up inside my pussy, and I hadn't got the will to fight him.

"Will you hold his dick for him?"

"Oh My God no! You aren't serious?"

"Ok, it's up to you. I just thought that maybe you'd rather hold his dick, instead of him fucking you. Cos the way you're humping, we both know you'll soon be too far gone to stop him."

"Please, tell him to stop for just a minute, I can't think straight."

"Ok Les. Just give her a minute. While she's thinking, we can try the last pair of panties on."

Les stopped, and climbed off the settee. I lay there legs still wide open, and still heaving my hips. Ted took hold of an ankle and lowered it to the floor. Les copied him lowering the other one. They brought my legs together, and I thought they were about to help me to my feet. I was about to ask for another minute, as I didn't think I could stand up yet. Then as Ted leaned towards me, his hands went under my back at waist height, and he lifted my weight from the settee. "Slip her knickers off."

"W...what are you doing?"

"We're just changing the panties."

"No please."

"Don't be silly. You're in no state to get up yet. Anyway your legs are closed, so we can't even see as much as we could before." Well by now, the knickers had gone, but instead of putting the next pair on, I was lowered back down.

"What about the next pair of panties?"

"Don't worry about them yet, let's just get you sat up. You can keep your knees together if you're worried." They helped me to sit up, moving the cushions out of the way. I held my knees tight-together like a little girl waiting in the queue for the school doctor to give her the first puberty check-up. "We could put these last panties on, but the gusset is so narrow, you know it'll just move to one side as soon as we start playing with your pussy, like the last ones did. So Sandi; have you made your mind up? Are we going to take some pictures of this last pair of panties, or will you hold his dick?"

"I...I don't know."

"It's time to choose little girl. Come-on it's not much to ask, you said you wanted to make it up to Les."

I considered my options, and thought holding his dick is gonna be less dangerous than getting them skimpy knickers on, and les working on my pussy again.

"Ok, I'll hold his dick. But I want the panties to put on."

"Don't be awkward Sandra. Just keep your legs tight together. Now do we have a deal?"

"Ok. Tell him to get it out."

"Don't be silly, we need to do this properly."

"What do you mean?"

"Ok Les, stand up. And you Sandi, I want you to strip him naked."

"Oh no. You only said I had to hold him."

"Don't argue, just get him naked, and it'll soon be over for you. But start playing awkward and I could start getting nasty." His tone of voice carried a threat, and I didn't think I ought to find out what he meant by getting nasty.

I got to my feet, but as my legs were still wobbly, I only managed this with his helping hands on my naked waist. Then stood naked in front of Les, I started unbuttoning his shirt. He'd removed his own shoes and socks, and soon I was removing the last item of his clothes. My fingers were in the waist-band of his underpants, and as I slid them down his big dick was stood there to attention.

Then Ted said, "Good girl. Ok now me."

"I only agreed to hold Les."

"Ok. So Les won't report you to the police. But I don't see why I shouldn't."

"But we only agreed, I'd hold Les. You never said anything about holding you."

"Well I have now, so either get me stripped off, or I'm out of here, and you're in deep shit."

What choice had I? I turned to Ted, and started to strip him. All the time, I had Les's hands stroking all around my body. By the time Ted was naked, my pussy was throbbing. This was as much a reaction to me stripping two strangers, as it was to Les stroking my breasts and inner thigh.

Come-on Les, we'll sit down, and Sandi my love, you can get on your knees on the floor. They both sat on the settee, and I got onto my knees. Although getting on my knees could be considered demeaning, at least my body, or more important, my pussy was out of their reach. Les parted his legs slightly, and his big hard dick was standing up. I took hold, and was about to reach over to Ted. "Its ok Sandi, I can wait my turn. You just concentrate on one dick at a time."

I was holding it, and cupping his balls with the other hand. Ted said, "Come-on Sandi, I'm sure you can do better than that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you aren't gonna milk his spunk just sitting there nursing it."

"But that's what I agreed to. I said I'd hold it."

"Don't be so naive, you knew I meant you had to wank him." But in truth, I stupidly didn't, I thought he'd meant just hold it.

"I...I thought you only wanted it holding, honest."

"Well now you know different, so come-on. Lets see you get his spunk rising."

"But I never agreed to."

He cut me short. "So you'd rather we go and call the police, or maybe just develop some of the pictures we've already taken, and post them to your husband?"

"No please."

"Well get on with it then. Come on, try licking it." I reluctantly put my mouth down, and ran my tongue across the top of it. It shook its head, as it stiffened even harder. I'd been licking around the end for only a few seconds. "Sandra my dear, are you trying to get me annoyed?"

"No. I'm licking him like you told me to."

"Don't play the school girl. Get yourself down on that dick, and get him to spunk, otherwise you'll regret it."

I opened my mouth, and put my lips over his bell-end. Then I felt his hands on the back of my head, and he forced me down onto his shaft. Next second he was holding me either side of my head, lifting me up and down, easing it in and out. I saw Ted to one side of me, and he was clicking away taking pictures. After a minute or two, he disappeared from view, and I felt his hands on my nipples. As his hands cupped my pendant breasts, his mouth sucked one of my nipples. Les rammed me onto is dick, forcing it into my throat. "Fucking hell! She's fucking swallowing my dick. Oh fucking yes! She's fucking hot." Then as my hips started jerking, with a thrusting action. I felt what must have been Ted's fingers rubbing my clit. This only made me thrust all the harder, and his fingers found my pussy. So I was deep throating Les, while Ted sucked from nipple to nipple, and he now had two fingers ramming my pussy. Then Les jerked his spunk into my throat, pumping once, twice. In all I counted eight deliveries. Then his jerking stopped, and he lifted my head from his shaft.

Ted now got back to the settee, and beckoned me to him. I obediently took my mouth to his dick, and pushed myself onto his shaft. Now it was Ted ramming my head up and down, but before many seconds, Les had got his hands on my hips! I feared the worst, and as his feet edged my kneeling legs apart, I got ready to take his dick. But to my surprise, I felt his tongue, lapping around my bottom, and into my pussy. My body reacted by ramming back onto him. We were in this position for a few minutes, before I felt the telltale signs of my impending orgasm. As I felt Ted shooting his cum into my throat, my pussy erupted like a volcano, squirting sticky cum into Les's face. I've never squirted in my life before, and this orgasm left me on my back, writhing about on the floor, legs wide open. This went on for some minutes, with my two instigators looking on, Ted also snapping away with his camera.

"Well my dear. You've certainly come out of your shell now." Said Ted when I eventually calmed down. "Come on let me help you up." Ted helped me to get myself to the settee and sit down, still of-course naked. "Do you feel ok?"

"Yes. I just feel so embarrassed."

"I don't know why. Your performance was exceptional."

"Can I get dressed now?"

"Course you can. If I was you, I'd nip up and have a quick shower, while Les and I put this gear away."

I did as he'd suggested, and now I was walking back downstairs, showered and fully dressed. "Ah here she is, our little super star. How's that feel now?"

"Better thanks."

"Why? Didn't you enjoy that little session?"

What can you say to that? They'd got me so hot, I'd orgasmed like never before, but I could hardly tell them that.

"It was alright."

"ALRIGHT! Jesus girl, if that was just alright, I'd love to be involved with you when you have a good time. Now come-on Sandi, tell the truth. Surely coming like that isn't an every day occurrence?"

"Well no. But."

"But nothing. Tell the truth, you really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Ok. I did, but I feel so ashamed now."

"Ashamed of what?"

"What I just let you two men do with me."

"But we all enjoyed it. You were outstanding. And nobody got hurt. So why feel ashamed?"

"I'm married, and three hours ago, I hadn't even met either of you."

"Look Sandra, if you want to feel ashamed, think of what got you into this mess. You were the one who drove her car without any tax, MOT or insurance. Then you stole goods from my shop. Then you destroyed this man's lovely new car, it was less than six months old. A forty grand motor car! Now that is something you should feel ashamed about. But what you just did with us; was nothing, just harmless fun. As for being married, your husband never needs to know, so it won't hurt him. But if you hadn't given Les his blow job, then your husband would be really hurt, he'd be paying for the rest of his working days, to cover the cost of that car. So in my book, all you're doing is trying to make things easier for your old man."

"I guess what you say is right, but I still feel like I'm cheating on him."

"Well let's just assess your situation. You stole from me. Would you agree, it was about £350 worth of gear you stole?"

"Yes. About that."

"And we already know you've written-off Les's car, and that's at least forty grand."

"I know. But it's done now, and I can't undo it. All I can say is sorry."

"But that's not true, you can do more than just say sorry. You've already shown Les you can do him little favours to make amends."

"Well yes, but I don't want to do that again."

"Oh I see. One blow job, and you think the slate is wiped clean. He could get a high class pro to give him a blow job for £50, and you think that makes up for forty grand's worth of damage?"

"What do you mean?"

"Surely you didn't think Les would be satisfied with just a quick blow job? And that he'd walk away singing and dancing?"

"But that was what you asked me to do."

"Yes, and like I've already said, you did a good job. But you must know it will take more than that to settle this debt?"

"So you want me to do something else for Les?"

"Too right! And not just Les, I think you owe me more than a blow job."

I knew the next step was to let them fuck me, and in truth, his reasoning was right, I had only sucked their dicks. And although he reckoned this was only worth £50, to me, I felt like I'd earned the full forty grand already.

"Ok. What do you want me to do to pay my dues?"

"Like I said to you before, you're not a school girl. You know what we want."

"Ok, if I let you, then that's it? My debt is paid?"

"You're as bad as Les. A little patience would go along way. Why don't you just take one step at a time?"

"What? Even if I let you fuck me, you'd want more?"

"Did I say that?"

"No but."

"But nothing. Lets just see how good you are in bed, and then we'll see if you're all paid-up?"

"So if I do good, and please you both, you'll be satisfied?"

"We're getting nowhere again. It's quite simple. Are you going to fuck or not?"

I turned around and walked to the door. "I assume you want me in my bedroom?"

"Yes, you lead the way. Come-on Les, looks like the little lady's ready to do the business."

So as I climbed the stairs, I had two strangers following me, and I knew I had to fuck both of them.

Now in the bedroom, I turned and saw Ted had swapped his camera with the big lens, and now had a large video camera, with a built-in frame that carried two big lights.

"Hey! Come-on! That's not fair."

"What do you mean fair?"

"Look I'm letting you both go to bed with me. Please don't film it as well."

"When will you grow up? You're up here to be fucked, and the least you can do is let us have something to remember you by. Tomorrow, this will all just be a memory. Ships that passed in the night. But with this, we can re-live it. Now get yourself stripped off, Les is ready to go."

He was right; Les was stripped and lying back in the middle of my bed, a semi-hard dick in his hand.

As I started stripping, I felt the heat as the big flood lights shone on my back, and then as they got ever brighter, they lit-up the whole room. I did my best to ignore the watching eye of his camera, and I was soon stripped naked. I climbed onto the bed, and got my mouth onto Les's dick. He reached to my hips, pulling me around to the sixty-nine position. In no time he was hard, and thrusting at my windpipe. Whereas I was heaving my hips, which rubbed his tongue the full length of my slit.

Then Les said, "Come-on Sandi, get yourself onto my dick." His hands were now manoeuvring me around, and I was soon astride his hips lowering myself onto him. I was dripping wet, and it just slid up effortlessly, until my crotch met his brush. I leaned forwards, and he took one of my nipples into his mouth. So here I was humping for all I was worth, with Ted filming every detail of the action. When Les spoke up. "Ok. Hold up a minute."

I stopped my heaving. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want you on your back."

So he wanted a change of position, no problem, I got up, and as he moved away, I lay back in the middle of the bed. He took hold of my ankles, spread them wide and Ted brought his camera in for a close-up. Then he lifted my ankles up towards my shoulders. "Here, take hold of these. Keep them way up high." I took hold, and he pushed his dick back up my pussy. Holding my legs like this, I was not able to do the fucking, and I'd expected him to get right back into a thrusting action. But instead, after his slow push up my pussy, he pulled it back out. Then he was rubbing his bell-end up and down my slit. Caressing my clit at one end, then going down as far as my bottom at the other and circling it around my hole.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers