AD 2022: Welcome Back Cane & Birch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the two young studs were as sexually aroused as had been the Colonel; and with his unspoken blessing, "Do whatever you now deem necessary", they did exactly what the Colonel had imagined they might do. Makin's backside was a like a burning globe, but the lad had a meaty pair of buttocks which were still unbelievably inviting. And stretched as he was across the birching horse, there was little he could do the avoid what was the obvious sequel to the afternoon's proceedings; so the young lad, not only experienced his first beating, but also lost his anal virginity to the two studs: each in turn gave Makin's holes the benefit really good buggering; and both lads had the equipment to ensure that Makin's first experience of anal sex was memorable.

Makin at first screamed blue murder but his voice fell on deaf ears. However, like so many young men who first experience anal sex in a somewhat brutal manner, after a few minutes Makin found that what was happening to him was really quite pleasant; it soothed the excruciating pain in his arse and the vigorous pounding as one cock after the other was thrust deep inside him was very stimulating. As each stud approached his climax and shot is cream all over Makin's arse, his own considerable endowment became harder and harder until he too finally shot a huge stream of sperm over the birching horse. A little later, Makin emerged fully dressed and was handed over to the two waiting officers to be taken back to his cell. he spent the night there and the following morning was led to a minibus which was to take him to his unknown destination, the reformatory, where he was to spend the next two years of his life. He shuddered as he reflected on the sentence that the Colonel had passed on him, for he now realised that the beating he had just taken was the first of several. It was a very unhappy young man who climbed into the Black Maria that morning.

Having relieved his own sexual tensions, the Colonel thought he would seek out his two studs, Vickers and Cromwell, to congratulate them on a first class, sterling, maiden performance. Presuming they would now be changing into their normal uniforms he made his way to the changing room. On entering he saw that two police uniforms were still hanging there and that the two studs were evidently in the showers washing away the sweat of their labours. Then he heard a certain number of grunts and muffled moans coming from the closed shower room so he opened the door very gently and looked in.

To his amazement and, it has to be added, to his infinite delight, he found Vickers and Cromwell totally naked in the unmistakable act of male copulation. Vickers was in the process of fucking his partner's hole but with a vigour which took the Colonel's breath away. For a minute or so, the two young men did not see that they had a visitor. Vickers was giving an absolutely virtuoso performance of anal intercourse and as he watched, the Colonel saw how Vickers gradually increased both the amplitude and the force of his strokes as he rammed what had to be a nine-inch rock-hard shaft in and out of Cromwell's anus. Suddenly as he watched, Vickers climaxed and withdrew his cock completely from Cromwell and, in a series of uncontrollable severe jerks, ejaculated a huge quantity of thick creamy sperm all over his partner's buttocks. The Colonel saw that Cromwell had also arrived at orgasm more or less simultaneously and shot is load all over the floor.

Unsure for once of what to do, the Colonel finally took the bull by the horns and said "Bravo lads; that was one hell of a performance." The two young men suddenly surprised that they had an observer, swung around, giving the Colonel a full view of their magnificent sexual equipment, which as he had suspected, was generous: each lad was still sporting a nine-inch dead-straight erection from which some residual creamy cum was still oozing. Clearly totally embarrassed, the two of them did not know what to say; their first thought was that they were now going to be fired.

But such a thought had never even crossed the Colonel's mind. So he simply said: "Congratulations boys, on your stunning performance: it could not have been better. Now don't let me interfere with you boys; just go on with what you were doing as you certainly deserve some play after your first brilliant performance in the punishment room. Let me just say that I truly admire your vigour; it quite takes me back to my early army day when I was your age."

The ambiguity of his remarks was not lost on the lads. To which performance and to what vigour was he referring exactly: the vigorous way they had thrashed the five lads or the equally vigorous way in which he had caught them fucking each other? Which was the brilliant performance alluded to? A hint came in his last comment before he left them to their own devices. He looked smilingly at the two of them and added: "It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I don't suppose that there might be a possibility...." And as his words faded away, he left and it suddenly dawned upon the two lads what it was he wanted.

Grimthorpe Reformatory for Older Boys

John-Jacob Murdoch BSc: Warden:

No one welcomed the new law reinstating the use of corporal punishment in the United Kingdom more than Mr. John-Jacob Murdock the Warden of the Grimthorpe Reformatory for Older Boys. The attentive readers among you, will have noticed that the Warden's parents had had him christened with hyphen joining together his two given names. Why? Well it was an affectation of his mother's, who having heard the French address their male offspring by a double-barrelled first name, which were always used, decided that she would do the same. And so poor John, which he desperately wanted to be known as, or even as Jack, was always addressed, at least by his parents and close family, as John-Jacob.

Anyway, John-Jacob, in spite of an expensive public school education, had not managed to gain admission to Oxford or Cambridge; nor was he considered bright enough to apply for that other refuge of the upper classes: the civil service; and as he himself had no intention of settling for that other upper class refuge of last resort: the church; he finally had had to settle for a place at a minor provincial university, where he had read for a degree in physical education. As a totally non-academic person but one who was good at all physical disciplines and sport, he excelled at university and obtained a first class degree. As a boy, he had acquired a taste for corporal punishment when at school, where the crack of the cane landing on some poor lad's naked arse was a sound familiar to everyone: some poor lad getting his arse beaten, whether justified or not, was more or less a daily event at his school and he had himself been on the receiving end of the cane more times than he cared to think many times and, for his sins, on a few occasions, the birch.

However, even as a relatively mediocre student, he had nevertheless been elevated to the level of prefect in his final year and had exercised to the full the right of prefects to beat their fellow schoolmates. Like pretty well all lads given such power, he exercised his right to the full; excessively some might have said for his school nickname became "The Murderer." John-Jacob managed to find fault where none existed and many of his younger brethren were called to his study on some flimsy pretext or other and made to present their naked backsides for his attention; and make no mistake, John-Jacob was a dab- hand with the cane: six from him was not a laughing matter. But the main point of telling you all this is that John-Jacob really enjoyed beating a naked arse.

On leaving university as a new graduate he had to find "gainful employment" and his first post was a plum, for as a young graduate he was appointed as sole master in charge of

the physical education and sports department of the minor public school located in the North of England near the Scottish Border. It was here that he first encountered what quickly became his personal favourite instrument of punishment: the Scottish taws. Long favoured by our northern neighbours, the taws comes in a variety shapes and sizes , but the one common denominator is that it is always made from very thick leather: thick but nevertheless quite supple; supple enough so that when correctly applied to a naked arse, it wraps itself around the buttocks marrying itself to the contours of the offender's anatomy, ensuring not only a resounding and painful (the main objective of the exercise) crack on the offending posterior but simultaneously with the opposite flank.

The model preferred by John-Jacob, who used it exclusively on boys' naked bottoms, was essentially rectangular in section, a generous three quarters of an inch thick and about two and a half inches wide, with an operative length, excluding the handle of some two feet, its four edges were chamfered to avoid cutting into the naked flesh. The taws left no welts, but in the hands of an experienced user such as John-Jacob, a dozen well applied cuts could turn a boy's backside and flanks into a burningly painful globe redolent of a setting sun. And there was another advantage to the taws: it never broke the skin and left a very uniform field to which, in severe cases, could be applied an immediate supplementary dose of the cane. An appointment with John-Jacob for a taste of the taws followed immediately by the cane was something to be avoided like the plague. It quickly became so notorious that the lads called it a John-Jacob, even when this frighteningly painful combination was administered by some other master.

Those lads who had experienced it and were also, as serial offenders, regular visitors to the Headmaster's study, considered that the John-Jacob was worse than a fifteen stroke birching by the Headmaster himself. In fact, the notoriety of the John-Jacob reached such a level that the Headmaster often referred many boys directly to his physical education master when he thought that the offender merited a truly excruciatingly painful thrashing. Senior boys caught drinking in the local public house or smoking, both strictly forbidden activities, were usually referred to John-Jacob himself for a "John-Jacob"; and so over the course of the year the sports-master became intimately familiar with the naked backsides of many of the sixth formers, who, in spite of the painful penalty if caught drinking or smoking, often risked their luck and equally often were caught in the act. The one thing which truly irritated John-Jacob was the annoying habit, started first by the Headmaster and quickly adopted by the other staff, of referring to what he himself called his study as his office. The words: "Report to Mr. Murdoch in his office," drove John-Jacob up the wall: a tiny thing, but he felt it demeaning. Was it because he was in charge of a physical activity and did not teach an academic subject?

After six years in his first post and at the young age of only twenty-nine, he managed to obtaining the post of Warden of the Grimthorpe Reformatory for Older Boys. He had seen the post advertised in the educational press and it underlined the need for a strict disciplinarian. At the interview with the Board of Governors, he extolled his track record with the cane and taws and, supported by an excellent reference from his present Headmaster, managed to get the job. In fact, the Governors were more interested in his ability to maintain order through a willingness to wield the cane and other such instruments of corporal punishment than in his academic qualifications. This, of course happened in the seventies of the last century before the benighted decision, by whatever government was in power, to prohibit corporal punishment completely.

Grimthorpe Reformatory was a gaunt and foreboding group of buildings, dating from the early part of the twentieth century, situated on a desolate moor in central Durham. It owed its name to the town of Grimthorpe, itself not at all unpleasant and set in an attractive valley some five or six miles from the school. Whoever had conceived of building the school had clearly wanted to make the place remote and inaccessible to discourage the inmates from trying to escape, but at the same time had realised that a school, rather than a prison, which it in fact closely resembled, would need some teaching staff and that few would want to live stuck out on the wilds of central Durham. So the place had been built within what we today call, "commuting distance" of Grimthorpe so that most of the teaching staff and their families lived there and came and went from the school on a daily basis. The Warden himself and the warders, were expected to live on site and so recruiting staff was not easy once prospective candidates saw where there place of work was situated. So to make the place as attractive as possible as it had to be staffed, the accommodation was relatively comfortable and the Warden himself had a family house as well as a study bedroom and bathroom in the school itself.

So this was the place to which John-Jacob, aged twenty-nine, came as lord and master. The school had about two hundred inmates; I say inmates, rather than pupils, as most of them were petty serial offenders and had no interest in learning anything at all. But the academic staff went through the motions of trying to inculcate into them the rudiments of an elementary education, based on what is casually and quite erroneously referred to as "the three Rs": reading, writing and arithmetic. What chance they had when half the lads could barely write their own names and as for reading: well you might as well forget it!

So what did the inmates do with their time? Well they were made to work to run the place in which they lived; so all cleaning was done by them; the cooking was done by them under the supervision of one qualified chef: the laundry was run by them. And then, in addition to the actual formal classes in the traditional way, there were various workshops where an attempt was made to teach the young delinquents a proper manual trade: joinery, metalwork, electrical work, plumbing etc.

The thing that made Grimthorpe School unique is that there were absolutely no female staff at all and as the inmates were not allowed, under any circumstances to go into town, there was no access whatsoever to the opposite sex. It does not require a genius to divine that under such circumstances, with some two hundred young studs, aged between eighteen and twenty, with the hormones surging through their systems, that male sex was rife and buggery, strictly forbidden of course, was a daily feature of Grimthorpe life. The sleeping arrangements were of six lads to a small dormitory, so arranged in small units to avoid the outbreak of any mutinous major disturbance which a larger dormitory might have engendered. So, not surprisingly, the dormitory became the surrogate home for most of the lads and after lights out at night, there was considerable anal sex which took place throughout the school.

All in all, the lads were kept busy, from rising in the morning at seven to ten at night when they went to bed. But there was still lots of opportunity for mischief and bad behaviour, a quality inherent in the character of many of the inmates; so not surprisingly, the cane, the birch and, with the advent of John-Jacob, the taws, were in regular use. John-Jacob as Warden, with his penchant for and, dare I say it, pleasure in the beating of naked arses, was one of the main protagonists of corporal punishment; any boy whom he caught misbehaving soon found himself, arse naked over a chair in the Warden's study, where his backside was treated, depending on the flavour of the day and the Warden's humour of the moment, to a painful assault with one or other of the instruments of retribution available: the taws, the cane and the birch.

The warders, whose job it was to maintain order when the boys were not in some form of formal activity: class or a workshop, or cleaning, or cooking or whatever, each carried cane all times; so any lad who overstepped the mark was quickly brought to order with a few sharp cuts there and then across his, albeit, trouser clad backside; the crack of the cane landing against some unfortunate offender's arse was an all too common daily sound at Grimthorpe. But the main punishment session was held each Friday evening when the then gymnastics master, a muscular ex-marine called Commander Thomas Spencer, held what he called his "therapy" session, a name by which the Friday night beatings came to be known.

The teaching staff did not administer corporal punishment themselves, but simply gave out punishment slips, which condemned the unlucky recipient to a Friday evening thrashing at the hand of the Commander. Such thrashings were always conducted with the lad stripped totally naked and the cane or birch were laid on with ferocious severity. A "ticket" as it was called by the lads, to a Friday night therapy session with the Commander as sole performer, struck fear into the bravest of delinquent hearts; and well it might, for the Commander was never one to shirk his duty and the lads emerging from their ordeal after a dose of what might be called "percussive therapy" could barely bear to dress themselves. Many of them slept on their stomachs with their arses naked as the pain was so great that even the touch of the bed-sheet was unbearable.

So the communal life in which the cane, the birch and the taws figured very prominently all came to a shuddering halt in 1998 when the government finally forbade all forms of corporal punishment in the UK. It had reached such a pitch that "protecting the young" made many parents wary of giving their offspring a well-deserved clip behind the ears. So the "do-gooders" had finally won out; they had got their way and the country started on its twenty-year moral descent into lawlessness, with the hand of the authorities more or less tied. And so when in 2022, the government finally came to its senses and decided that enough was enough or even possibly too much, many institutions, including Grimthorpe Reformatory and many similar establishments around the country, heaved a collective sigh of relief that they could once again tan the backsides of any of their inmates who deserved it.

John-Jacob was by now sixty years old, having never sought another post beyond that of the Warden of Grimthorpe, which he had held for some thirty years. He had mourned the "passing" (that is how he personally thought of it) of the cane some twenty year previously, so much so that he had worn a black tie for six months as a sort of silent protest against what he saw as a wrongheaded decision by the government. His gesture, of course, achieved little more than to calm his own anger at the powerless situation into which corrective establishments had been thrown. And so it is not surprising that in 2022, when the new law was passed, he jumped inwardly for joy at the prospect of once again being able to visit his favourite taws on the well deserving naked arse of one of the many serial tearaways under his care. Little did the inmates of Grimthorpe know that in the next few weeks they would be metaphorically thrown into a bath of ice cold water, from which, on emerging, they would undergo a baptism of fire. At least, in his fanciful way, that his how John-Jacob pictured the situation. As you can see, he was raring to go and the sooner he had a naked arse presented to him for his earnest attention, the better.

John-Jacob had never discarded his taws; it had been put away in a cupboard in his study and from time to time when he felt despondent, he would take it out, thrash a cushion or the upholstered arm of an easy chair and think about "the good old days" in an attempt to cheer himself up. But thrashing an inert object was just not the same as cracking down the taws on the well-muscled, naked rump of some eighteen or nineteen-year-old young man and hear him groan, moan and cry out with pain, as he took him to hell and back. The satisfaction he got from the act was beyond price and even when in his forties he had finished thrashing some well deserving inmate, he usually had to rush to his bathroom to relieve himself. Even now, at sixty, when he beat the stuffing out of some cushion or chair arm, the homoerotic nature of the act made itself felt in a hardening between his legs.

1...56789...12