AD 2022: Welcome Back Cane & Birch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether the Warden's final words or the increase in Makin's punishment counted for anything, is difficult to say; or was it perhaps that the lad had finally exhausted his gutter invective? Anyway, he said nothing more and was led away to his solitary confinement by the two warders who had stood guard over him whilst he faced the Warden. There was little doubt at all in the Warden's mind that in Makin, the school had just acquired a potentially violent inmate.

We next find Makin, a few days later, making the acquaintance of his three room-mates in dormitory 15. The odious Norton and his two room-mates were there as Makin arrived, brought there by a warder. In his own way Makin was as objectionable a character as was Norton. But Norton, in addition to being at least as nasty and vicious as the newcomer, had several obvious advantages over him: he was bigger, heavier, and stronger than Makin, or for that matter than his two room-mates; and anyone with half an eye could see that the other two occupants went in fear of him. In a word, this evilly callous, young stud, for as we shall see, he was a stud, totally ruled the roost in dormitory 15 and had the tremendous advantage of knowing the ropes. But Makin had no choice but to enter into this place where he was to spend the next two years and where the atmosphere was totally menacing: even the air smelled evil. As Makin was putting his clothes in the locker provided for him, the bell rang summoning them all to the evening meal.

Taking a closer look at Norton; the lad was built like a tank; he was just over six feet in height and weighed about fifteen stone (95Kg) but it was all solid muscle; Norton was proud of his body and worked out as often as he could in the gym. But to come back to his nickname, Ramrod; well it does not require much imagination to guess where that came from. The "rod" was Norton's most prize possession: his enormous sexual endowment. He had a penis which measured some seven inches (18cm) when soft, which descended gracefully, like a well stuffed sausage, over a magnificent pair of well separate balls. Norton's equipment when soft had none of that wet rag look with balls in a shrivelled looking scrotum, which so many guys have: in its own way it was a work of art. Unusually for an Englishman, he had been circumcised and his cock had a magnificent knob; and I say knob rather than head, due to the sheer size of this terminal finial: a sphincter buster, if ever there was one, set off from the shaft by a splendidly defined rim. In short, Norton's cock and balls were admired and envied by all who saw them: few guys, if any, had their equal.

The source of the "ram" half of his nickname became quite obvious when his cock was hard and ready for action, as it so very frequently was; Norton had one of the most formidable of sexual weapons; erect, his cock lengthened to nearly ten inches (25+cm) and measured nearly three in diameter. His splendid cock knob, when rock hard was capable of forcing its way through the most recalcitrant of tight anal sphincters, an act which was dear to Norton's heart and one which he practised on a very regular basis.

One might have thought that Norton, with his magnificent physique and his unrivalled sexual equipment would have been a hero to his schoolmates: a guy who was looked up to; but nothing was farther from the truth, for Norton was loathed and feared by the vast majority of the inmates for he was, in fact, a dyed-in-the-wool bully who was totally unable to curb his own sexual appetite; and so it is true say that in this all male establishment, where no women at all, not even a school secretary, were present and homosexual sex was rife, he was by far and away the biggest single bugger in the school; anyone whose arse he fancied -- and here were plenty, as he was, in this respect, not very picky - quickly found his anal sphincter being stretched to the limit by that awesome knob and then rammed by Norton's rock-hard cock as if there were no tomorrow. It was difficult to refuse him or even to stop him and satisfying his sexual appetite had become, to him, at least, a sort of right; in brief: anyone he wanted, he got.

Arriving back in the room after supper, Norton's character blossomed forth as he made his intentions abundantly clear: "In case you had not realised it, Makin, I own this dorm and I own the guys in it and their arses; and as of right now, that includes yours as well. Now if we are going to get along together, we all need to get to know one another a little better. So I want you to do exactly as I tell you as you are going to share with me and my buddies here, that part of you which interests us the most. So just be a good lad and don't make any fuss; strip off and let's be seeing if what you have on offer is worth the effort"

Makin, who as we all know was a very aggressive lad, looked at Norton and said: "Fuck you Norton; there's no way I let you push me around; neither you nor either of these two arseholes here who you call your friends. And as for fucking me, as that's for sure as hell what you want: well it just ain't going to happen; so just forget it. The whole fucking lot of you can just piss off."

Of course, Makin with his uncontrollable temper had again made a cardinal mistake for had he had the slightest intelligence he would have known that in the present company he was about to be buggered whether he liked it or not: they outnumbered him three to one and there was no way he was going to escape. Before he knew what was happening, had been jumped by the three of them and in a brace of shakes he found himself totally naked surrounded by the three of them. Norton did not waste words as he pushed Makin to his knees and, unzipping his own pants, fished out his rock hard too, already oozing pre-cum and thrust it straight into Makin's mouth. Makin gagged, but there was nothing at all he could do other than suck Norton off. Suddenly his tormentor decided that he had enough, hauled his victim to his feet, pushed him face down onto the bed and proceeded to bugger the lad with considerable vigour

Watching Norton fuck was quite something, for once he got going, his cock went in and out of its target anus in much the same way as the piston on an old style steam locomotive reciprocates. He fucked every arse with tremendous vigour and as he reached his climax he withdrew his tool completely from its target hole, paused a second with his magnificent erection visible to all, before thrusting it back again with ever increasing force, which is exactly what Makin was now experiencing. Curiously to relate, after the initial shock of being raped by Norton, Makin found that he could relax and he actually began to enjoy what was happening to him. There was no doubt at all, in spite of his bullying ways, Norton was a brilliant cocks-man, second to none. Norton's two buddies looked on whilst he pumped away, finally exploding into an enormous orgasm with what seemed like an endless stream of thick creamy cum which he ejaculated in a series of violent jerks all over Makin's arse.

But it was not yet finished for Makin: as soon as Norton had climaxed the other two guys grabbed him and rolled him over onto his back; then while the one pushed his cock deep into Makin's mouth. the other knelt between his legs, lifted them over his shoulders and gave Makin's hole another working over with his cock. To round of this mini-marathon of anal intercourse, the two of them then switched places and repeated the sequence. So by the end of the evening Makin had been forced to suck off each of the three guys and had been fucked by each them in turn. For a young man whose first encounter with anal sex had been just a few days earlier in London when the two young policemen had fucked him after having thrashed his arse, Makin had had a very steep learning curve, which set him on the right track for his life at Grimthorpe, where sex between inmates was rife.

Friday evening arrived and the first of what were to become regular formal punishment sessions was about to begin. That first evening, four lads had been given a ticket to attend the "therapy session" and they sat bare-footed on a bench in the corridor, practically shivering with fear, as they were totally unaware of what precisely was going to happen to them. Other than their bare feet, they were all wearing their normal school clothes. A solitary warder stood guard over them. Precisely at eight, the Warden and McMurdo arrived and went into the room and closed the door behind themselves; there was a short pause and the door reopened. McMurdo emerged, a charge sheet in his hand; he looked at the four lads, who were by now all trembling visibly as the moment of no return arrived.

"Ogden; on your feet lad; you're the first on the list tonight; in you come lad; quick about it; we've a lot to get through." And as Ogden hesitated: "Come on lad; on your feet and get a move on and get into the room. And the rest of you; if you feel the urge to pee, go and do it now: I don't want you wetting yourselves once you are inside." Poor Ogden, for some reason did not receive this courtesy and one can but imagine how he might have felt as the door closed behind him and the fatidic moment arrived.

The show was now on the road and the other three lads sat there wondering exactly what would happen. They did have long to wait; there was a pause of perhaps two minutes where there were muffled voices from within and then a couple of minutes of complete silence which was finally broken by a loud crack as McMurdo's cane descended at lightning speed and landed on Ogden's now naked arse. Clearly audible in the corridor, there was no doubt at all what the sound was: rattan cane against naked flesh; a sound hitherto unknown but which was destined to become commonplace at Grimthorpe; the awful reality of the situation and what it promised for them suddenly became abundantly apparent to the three lads waiting outside. Ogden was in fact lucky to have been called first, for at least he was not being force to sit there in a state of frightened anticipation. For the other three lads, the long wait as crack followed crack at regular ten to twenty second intervals, accompanied by ever louder howls of pain from Ogden, left them ample time to contemplate their fate.

It was the Warden who had told McMurdo to take a long pause between each stroke to allow the offending lad time to appreciate fully the painful effect of what he had just received. And so, with twelve strokes in all to be given and the long "appreciation pauses" between them, it was a good fifteen minutes later that an ashen faced and very chastened young man emerged from the room. Ogden had already put back on his clothes and he limped out of the room, his eyes full of tears and clutching at his backside in a futile attempt to ease the severe pain he clearly felt. One look at their mate filled the other three with dread; but there was nothing, absolutely nothing at all, that they could do to avoid their punishments.

One after the other the three lads were called into the room and underwent the same twelve stroke beating. For all of them it was the very first time that they had ever felt the cane. And let us be clear, McMurdo laid on the strokes with a vigour which few could equal. So all four lads went off to bed with flaming sore arses, each of them richly welted with twelve thick stripes. Each of them in their respective dormitories became the focus of attention and admiration, an admiration strongly tinged with fear, one has to add, as their room-mates examined McMurdo's handiwork. That first session resonated around the entire school as the inmates suddenly woke up to the fact that the cane and the birch were real; they were there now, waiting to take the skin off any miscreant's arse if he committed even the slightest offence. The inmates shivered as it finally sank in that each and every one of them might find himself in the very same state as the "famous four" as they became to be known. If ever here was a case of teaching by example, then this was it.

But dramatic though the impact of the four beatings was, it paled into relative insignificance when it became generally known what had then happened to the new boy, Makin. He had not been put on the bench in the corridor outside the punishment room to await his fate, as the Warden had, quite rightly, seen that he was a dangerous young man capable of causing problems due to his uncontrollable temper. So, after the first four lads had been thrashed, Makin was brought straight to the punishment room, dressed but bare footed and flanked two muscular young warders to face Mr. McMurdo and his cane.

"Right lad," said McMurdo, "Pants and underwear off and get your naked arse across the beating stool there; come on lad, quick about it; I've not got all night."

This order launched Makin once again into a torrent of abusive language: "If you bloody lot think I'm going to let you tan my arse again after what I've just been through in London, then you have got another fucking thing coming to you. There is no way that I'm going to drop my pants for a vindictive set of mother-fuckers like you lot; no way." And so he ranted on and on gradually working himself into an ever greater rage.

McMurdo said: "I will repeat what I just said just once to make sure that you have understood. Get your pants and underwear off and let me see your naked arse across the beating stool there."

But Makin still went on with his verbal tirade and flatly refused, yet again, to do as he had been ordered. McMurdo looked at the Warden, who smiled as he nodded to the two warders. Before he could think, Makin found himself grabbed by the two men and being stripped; not only his pants and underwear came off, but also his entire clothing; now totally naked, he found himself thrust brutally across the beating stool, where his wrists and ankles were secured. In thirty seconds from start to finish, Makin, the "refusnik" found himself totally immobilised, his arse in the air ready to be beaten.

The Warden said: "Makin, I think that you are without any doubt, someone who learns nothing from experience. Your foul language has already earned you an extra six strokes of the cane, which Mr. McMurdo here will be delighted to give you. But let me just remind you of what I said to you when I awarded you those six extra cuts. I told you quite clearly that unless you curbed your tongue, I would have no compunction at all in upping your punishment to the full twenty-four cuts of the cane which is the maximum that the law allows me to inflict on you."

"And so, young man, in view of your continued bad language this evening, you will now receive the full maximum punishment of twenty-four cuts; let that be a lesson to you. By your own actions, you have, in fact, doubled your original punishment. Mr McMurdo, please do not hesitate to lay on the cane with maximum vigour to his young man's backside, for he truly deserves it. I want you to give him the first eighteen cuts, all to be applied as parallel as you can, but you will have to double some the cuts, which will ensure maximum pain for this young miscreant as the cane lands in exactly the same place which has just received a stroke."

"Then I will take over for the final six cuts, which I shall have the pleasure of applying diagonally, drawing the whole thing neatly together. I think, Mr. McMurdo, we shall be able to say, once we have finished today, that this lad will be the proud owner of an exceptionally a well beaten arse."

McMurdo examined Makin's backside and turning the adjusting wheel, raised it into the perfect position for beating. He then began; and from the first cut, Makin was squealing like a stuck pig. As ever McMurdo waited about fifteen seconds between cuts to allow Makin fully to "enjoy the pleasure" of each individual stroke and it was not until some five minutes later that he handed the cane to the Warden to complete the boy's punishment. By this time Makin's arse was a mass of livid welts and in a few places where the cane had landed on a previous stripe, a little blood was oozing. It was many years since the Warden had caned a boy but he had retained all his old skill. Although he would never have admitted it, he thoroughly enjoyed his part in the affair: it was sort of pay-back time: compensation for the invective he had endured from Makin.

As for Makin; well he was in a very sorry state when he was finally freed from his straps and allowed to dress and return to his dormitory. Whether his three room-mates sympathised with him we shall never know; at a guess they probably did not, for they were a brutal triumvirate. Makin spent a very uncomfortable night nursing his roasted arse, the extreme pain of which lingered on for nearly a week. Suddenly for the first time it hit him that he still had three birchings to suffer at monthly intervals; he shuddered at the thought, but there was nothing at all he could do to avoid them. But this caning had taught him a useful lesson in spite of his braggadocio manner: he did not want to be caned on a regular basis by McMurdo; in fact, he never wanted to be caned by McMurdo ever again, such was the impression that the dour Scott had made him (and his arse!); and so he curbed his tongue. He finally took on board that the Warden meant what he said and so, at the end of the day, this horribly painful experience did have an effect on his behaviour which improved noticeably.

And here we must leave Makin. We shall never know if after two years at Grimthorpe he emerged a changed man; but one thing was sure: the arrival of the cane, after an absence of some twenty years, certainly changed Grimthorpe.

HMS Endeavour -- Naval Cadet Training Ship

Captain Mark Donovan

The Admiral was spitting bricks! The Admiralty had just received notification from the government of the day that they wished it to reinstate the long abandoned practice of running a cadet training ship which would cater only for young delinquent lads aged from eighteen to twenty: lads who had appeared before a Young Offenders Court and who, the magistrates had thought, might be candidates for rehabilitation. The thinking was that such young offenders could be turned into useful members of society by serving a strict two-year training stint under conditions of harsh naval discipline on a specialised training ship. Then, on their discharge, pushing twenty-one years of age, they would be fully equipped to re-enter civilised society; or so the theory went.

"These bloody people in Whitehall; they have no idea what they are asking," said Admiral, as he ranted on to his ADC about the incompetence of politicians in general "Do any of these clowns ever think of consulting with us before they pass another of their hare-brained schemes through parliament? Where the hell are we supposed to get this new training ship from? Talk about Britannia ruling the waves; thanks to successive government cuts the country hardly has a navy anymore. we don't in fact have a bloody vessel available at present"

Now that was a great exaggeration; but the point had been made: the British Navy was no longer what it had been and Britain certainly no longer ruled the seas. And it was true that the Navy would need to find a ship somewhere or other to use for the desired purpose. But in its wisdom H.M. Treasury had had the good sense to make a considerable financial provision for this new venture. So things were not as bad as they seemed; at the end of the day it was not a revolutionary new idea; in the 1920's a similar scheme had been in operation to rehabilitate young offenders; it had worked well until the outbreak of the war in 1939 when it had, perforce, been abandoned. But now, some eighty or so years later, the proposal was to resuscitate an old idea.