AD 2022: Welcome Back Cane & Birch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why the third rating had been given an additional six strokes of the cane applied on top of the twelve cuts of the birch, the lieutenant and O'Connor never knew; as the lieutenant had said: "Ours not to reason why." The third sailor left the punishment room that evening with an arse which seemed to be in hell, so great was the burning and the pain; if anyone had told him that a beating could be so bloody awful he would never have believed them.

But his fate was a warning to all his shipmates who shivered with fear when they saw what he had received and prayed that they themselves would never ever have to suffer what he had just undergone. So with nine exemplary beaten arses around the ship, all of which had achieved "top viewing" among the crew and the cadets like a new blockbuster movie, there was a clear warning to everyone that rules were there to be obeyed; step out of line and there was now no doubt at all as to the consequences: no one was immune and no one's arse was sacred; the cane and the birch were both here to stay and would be used; Beater O'Connor was ever ready to impart a little tender loving care to any miscreant at the regular Friday night gathering.

The lieutenant and O'Connor now found themselves alone in the punishment room; the other ratings had gone, as had all the cadets and crew who had been punished. The lieutenant stood there looking at O'Connor who was still drying himself off from the exertions of the final caning he had given Turner. He knew exactly what he wanted to do as he was filled with admiration not only of the way the young sailor had risen to the task but even more so by the man himself. He found himself wondering how he could come to the subject nearest to his heart at that moment: sex.

He had been rock-hard in his trousers from the first moment he saw O'Connor wield the cane on the first cadet and had not managed to calm his raging cock since then. And by now he could feel the precum inside his underpants which had become soaking wet with his uncontrollable emissions.

He then observed that O'Connor himself also had a hard on and his cock was clearly constrained in his shorts at an angle across to his thigh where a tell-tale damp patch was showing. The two young men looked at each other and each saw that the other was in a state of arousal, but the question was how much of this was due to the homoerotic nature of the beatings and how was much due to the sexual desire of the one man for the other.

The lieutenant knew exactly where he stood; he wanted desperately to have sex with the young sailor, but was the desire reciprocated? Of course what the lieutenant did not know was that O'Connor was exactly like him: a confirmed gay and moreover had had the hots for his superior officer at first sight; so reciprocal feelings of lust reigned. But the question of rank separated them; they were not equals; the one was a commissioned officer in charge of the punishment detail and the other was a rating whose job had been to execute the orders given to him by his superior.

Clearly it was not for the rating to take the initiative, even though by now they could each see that the other was in an extreme state of arousal. So, pulling his courage together, the lieutenant said: "Very good O'Connor; that was, by any standard, a bench mark performance you just gave. I am amazed at the sheer professionalism you showed at this the very first punishment parade. You certainly sent all those lads away with something to think about."

But having made his remarks in praise of O'Connor's performance, his courage suddenly evaporated and he was lost for words; he started to say what he wanted to say; that he really wanted to strip the young sailor naked and fuck him as hard as he could, but he could not find the words to convey such a direct meaning; in fact, he could not think of any way at all to convey what he wanted to do to the young man standing in front of him: he found himself totally tongue-tied.

O'Connor, however, was no dope and by now had realised that the lieutenant and he were destined for one another so he said: "Permission to speak sir." A nod from the lieutenant and he continued: "I think sir that you were wanting to say something else, but you possibly lost your train of thought sir; I think might be better and easier for you sir, if I were to lock the door."

Without waiting for any form of agreement from the lieutenant, O'Connor turned on his heel, went to the door and turned the key in the lock. In so doing he exposed his alluring arse, still clothed in his tight-fitting shorts to the lieutenant, who was so overcome with desire that he could not contain himself. He went over to O'Connor, unbuckled the light belt holding up the meagre item of clothing and in one movement pulled the shorts down to the floor. He saw that the sailor was wearing a thong, which was clearly fighting a losing battle to contain his enormous erection. So down came the thong, freeing O'Connor's magnificently erect penis allowing it to stand at stand proudly to attention.

As he had thought, O'Connor was super well-endowed and the lieutenant found himself looking at a dead-straight rigid shaft some nine inches in length, surmounted by a magnificently wrought cock head, itself put into alluring relief from the shaft by a well-defined rim. He was surprised to see that O'Connor had, at some stage in his life been very cleanly circumcised, a practice still by no means common in England but one which showed off the young man's endowment to perfection.

But then the lieutenant saw that O'Connor was sporting one of those amazing trianguloid cock rings, a piece of genital jewellery he had hitherto known only through pornographic magazine photographs of nude studs showing off their wares. The heavy gold base ring, which sat neatly against his pelvis, encompassed the root of the young man's genitals, embracing both his scrotum and his cock; his balls, which showed fetchingly beautiful separation, had been passed through the lower ring and his cock through the upper one.

The lieutenant, who considered himself a connoisseur of the male sex organ, thought that he had never seen anything so entrancingly desirable in his life; so much so that he could not stop himself as he dropped to his knees and took that deliciously attractive cock head into his mouth. If O'Connor was surprised, he certainly did not show it as his superior officer sucked him off which ended in a spray of thick creamy cum, emitted by the young sailor, covering the lieutenant's face.

The die was now cast and there was clearly no going back, here he was: a commissioned officer, having sex with a rating: something unheard of! But what the hell; both young men were clearly at ease with the situation and hot for each other, so why stop? And it would have been very difficult for either of them to stop now that he ice had been broken; and broken it was with a vengeance by that unstoppable force which sexual desire engenders; come what may, the two young men were doomed to take things to the ultimate conclusion whatever that might be.

The lieutenant stood up, his face bathed in O'Connor's sperm; he grabbed O'Connor's towel and wiped off his face, telling the sailor to step out of the shorts and thong which had been sitting around his ankles during what we have to consider as the overture to the main performance. The lieutenant stripped off his own uniform and stood there stark naked, but totally unashamed and unembarrassed, in front of the young sailor. Apart from his order to O'Connor to rid himself of all his clothes, not another word had passed between the two of them.

If O'Connor had been surprised by what had happened he certainly did not show it, as he gazed with unconcealed admiration at the naked figure which now stood in front of him. With the lieutenant shorn of his naval uniform, the two of them seemed as equals. And rank apart, as two gay young men, they were in every way equal. O'Connor saw that in the lieutenant, whom as we know already he had been secretly admiring, he had equal a partner; a young stud just as well equipped as he himself was; he could not imagine a more desirable sex partner.

But naked as they were, it was the lieutenant who called the next shot without uttering a single word. Glancing around him there he saw that there was little by way of furniture in the punishment room to enable them to "commune" together comfortably. So he led the young sailor by the arm to the dreaded beating horse where he gently forced him to mount the horse with his legs straddling the rather narrow structure. Designed for thrashing backsides, the horse was also perfectly suited to the much more agreeable pastime of anal sex. The horse being quite narrow, O'Connor was able to straddle it with his legs and lean comfortably against the soft leather in which it was covered. With his feet firmly on the floor and his legs spread each side of the horse, the lieutenant saw that he now had perfect access to that most vital part of his partner's anatomy: his anus.

The lieutenant was beside himself as he surveyed the prospect which the young man's open legs now offered him. O'Connor had not a single hair anywhere on his backside and the skin was smooth and totally unblemished. The lieutenant looked deep between the two beautiful round globes presented to him to see that vital point where he would shortly enter the young man. O'Connor had a very tight little anal pucker promising a tight anal sphincter, which was precisely what the lieutenant loved the most. He was trembling just thinking about the pleasure that this young man's arse was going to bring him as he forced his way past the resistant muscle with his own sizeable cockhead and slid his long firm shaft deep inside the young man. He was almost climaxing at the thought of what he was about to do to O'Connor as he advanced his erect cock to the entry spot.

Normally the Lieutenant was a somewhat fastidious man in his sexual activities; he always used a condom and lubricants whenever he had sex, but the circumstances right now were so extraordinary and unexpected that he threw caution to the wind; with no lubricant to hand, he rubbed a little of his own precum onto the young man's anus by way of a lubricant prior to penetrating his anus and giving him the full benefit of his considerable cock length.

O'Connor let out slight gasp as he felt the lieutenant thrust his cock deep inside him. Any doubt about the lieutenant's sexual orientation vanished from O'Connor's mind as the lieutenant began steadily but powerfully to fuck his arse. He recognised that here was an experienced man at work on him; a man who knew exactly what he was doing; with each successive stroke he increased both the amplitude and the force as he successively bottomed himself repeatedly against O'Connor's anus. Suddenly it all ended in a monumental climax as the lieutenant withdrew his cock completely and in a series of uncontrollable orgasmic jerks, sprayed his sperm all over O'Connor's arse. Simultaneously O'Connor himself ejaculated his own load which landed on the leather covering of the beating horse.

Now somewhat bushed by his strenuous activity, the lieutenant fell across O'Connor's back pulled his head around and kissed the young man firmly on the lips; and there they remained, glued together by their sperm for five or more minutes, whist they each recovered from the intensity of the act they had just committed together. Still not a word had been spoken by either of them.

Finally, the lieutenant broke the silence and asked O'Connor what is first name was, to learn that it was Sean. "Well Sean, I'm Alex to my friends and I think that under the present circumstances we might drop the formalities of rank and call each other by our first names."

O'Connor replied: "If you say so sir -- I mean Alex." The lieutenant laughed out loud at the automatic way in which the young sailor had deferred to his rank. It was such an ingrained response; but it was now a response which did not at all fit the present situation in which they found themselves.

"Sean; what on earth possessed you to suggest that you lock the door?"

"Well, I could see from your manner that you clearly had the hots for me; it's not the first time for either of us, I guess, to have sex with another guy. I've been in many a situation similar in which the another stud wanted to fuck me but had no idea how to begin. With no false modesty on my part, I know that I am good looking with a nice body and an attractive arse and I get solicited all the time by some guy or other. Just looking at you there, tongue-tied, I could read your face like a book; I knew exactly what you wanted."

"But what you did not know then, was that I also wanted you; in fact, Alex, I have wanted you since the first time I saw you. And so I took the initiative, which I suppose was a bit of a risk if I had misread the situation and suggested that I lock the door as a way of indicating to you that I was ready and willing, which did give you the courage to act. But I guess that neither of us realised that we were each gay. Anyway as you see things worked out just fine; so the question now is: where do we go from here?"

The lieutenant was astounded by perceptiveness of his latest conquest and went on to tell him just how much he had hopes that things would develop the way they develop the way they had: "I'm sorry I sort of jumped you after you had locked the door Sean, but I just could not help myself. I simply wanted you so badly that my only thought was to get your pants down and get my cock inside of your delicious arse. Frankly, just looking at you stripped, apart from your shorts, had been driving me mad. Believe me, it was not a question of rank or anything like that: it was just sheer lust and I couldn't stop myself. Anyway listen, Sean: that was just about the best fuck I've ever had and I cannot tell you how relieved I am now that you let me do it. So if you would like a return round - I'm equally at home as a top or a bottom, by the way, I'm all yours. And let me tell you, having seen your tool, I am really looking forward to taking it up my own arse. So as I say, I'm all yours."

And that is what the two young studs did. Sean proved to be at least as professional as Alex with his own sizeable endowment, as he reamed out Alex's hole. Alex was beside himself with erotic pleasure as Sean pressed on with ever greater force and finally exploded with his orgasm inside him, filling him with his thick creamy cum. Alex by this time was hovering at the pinnacle of sexual pleasure and at the same time shot out another huge load of his cream all over the horse. It seems that the two young were meant for one another.

After another longish pause to enable the two protagonists to catch breath, they wiped each other off with the only towel available. Alex thought that they should think about leaving, when Sean made a request which caused him to blink and wonder if he had correctly understood what he was being asked to do.

"Listen Alex: I don't want you to think me a masochist or anything like that, but I would really like you to give me six cuts of the cane across my naked arse, in much the same way as I have just done with those unfortunate lads whom we have punished this evening. You see, the thing is, I have never ever been caned in my life and as I am doomed to wield the cane and, and even worse, the birch, on the backsides of those unlucky lads who get sent to the Friday parade, I would like to know how they feel as I thrash their arses black and blue. So please could you steel yourself before we leave here, put me arse-naked across that damned horse and give me a taste of my own medicine? I truly would appreciate it: truly I would."

Alex's immediate reaction was to be appalled at what he was being asked to do. Who in his right mind would voluntarily offer up his own naked arse to be caned. But then as he thought a little more about it, he could see the sense of Sean's request. The young man wanted to know exactly how his "victims" felt as a result of his ministrations. And then, thinking still further, he asked himself whether he too, the person in charge, should not also feel the same way: share the same sense of responsibility. Ought he not also to know exactly what it felt like to experience the same punishment as he was dishing out? And then by way of rationalisation, Alex said to himself six cuts across the naked arse were nothing more that public schoolboys across the land were again experiencing as a result of the new law.

"Sean; I can see the sense in your request; but I can also see that I too ought to know what it is we are inflicting on the lads who are assigned to the Friday night sessions. So yes, I will give you six across your naked arse, and in return, you will do the same for me. So if you are agreed, shall be get to it." And then laughingly he said: "Come on; jump to it sailor, get your naked arse across that horse over there. I don't have all night you know."

Alex picked up the cane and advanced on the waiting Sean, who said: "Let's get one thing straight, Alex, this is a real beating and I don't want you to soft pedal on it; I need to know exactly how it feels to take a really severe caning across my arse."

With that Alex gave his lover - for that was how he already thought of him - six resounding strokes of the cane, raising six parallel welts evenly placed across Sean's. Sean never let out a sound as the beating proceeded. Then the roles were reversed and Alex, the lieutenant, allowed Sean, the rating to thrash him.

As they finally left the punishment room feeling both elated and sore, Alex said to Sean: "After all is quiet around eleven, just slip away from your berth and come to my cabin."

Later that night as they lay entwined in each other's arms having made passionate love to each other, Alex said to Sean: "I don't know how we found each other, but I never want to let you go; so we have to remain together in spite of our different ranks on board ship."

After that first Friday Parade, week after week, a nervous group of cadets and ratings presented themselves for punishment each Friday evening. This was always followed by an intense bout of copulation between Alex and Sean. But where there's a will there's a way and the two young men found many more opportunities during the week, to enjoy their sex life together. And there we leave the Navy to its unwanted cadet training activities, which for two young men did have a very positive outcome.

THE END