All Comments on 'Addict'

by Exakta66

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start, poor finish

Your lead in and set up was fine, even some good basic character development, but then you shifted to a wham-bam-thank-you-mame ending that ruined the whole thing.

mBrowmBrowalmost 15 years ago
Yeah, too fast

The writing is technically good, I thought, but rushed to contact. The progression up to Kate's visit is informative and well-paced, but the rush to orgy, following Kim's several caustic protests and warnings, is implausible.

Exakta66Exakta66almost 15 years agoAuthor
You guys are right

I know it is not one of my best efforts...It was part of that series starting with Mistaken Identity, then Temp Job, then Locked Inside, then this where I end up in relatively humorous situations that result in sex...I think since this was the last, I probably got bored...also, it is not really in the right category, but that is where the site put it, not me...I appreciate the feedback...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am told i am a sex addict or close to one

I am 46 now, female, born and raised in China, and now living in Canada for the last 7 years with my white Canadian husband i met and married in China 8 years ago when he was there working. I have a tremendously high high sex drive and sex needs, my husband says i am a nymphomaniac or close to that. He bases this he says on my abnormally massive need and desire for sex so often, how i am sexually, just going total wild always, at least 4 or 5 orgasms each time and often even more than that, very very loud constantly, and that when i have an orgasm he says i go just crazy, thrashing all over the place, screaming so loud he says i can probably be heard 8 nlocks away, and gerring also tons of goosebumps all over my thighs and ass.

Also, and i have been aware of this long before i met my husband, i can get sexually aroused very vvery quickly and easily, thus making me vulnerable to sexual arousal easily by other hot men, and yes, unfortunately, if this arousal is strong enough, which it is often, then I become totally easy for a guy to get me nude and then i lose total control of myself. I love sucking a good looking rock hard cock, and i get absolutely soaking wet down there doing this, i have no problem with a man cumming in my mouth, and i have every time since the first time i did this and every time since always swallowed all of the guy’s juice. So basically husband says, i am incredibly easy to get sexually aroused and fucked by other hot men, and yes, this is also true. I have over the last few years or so become sexually desiring of much younger hot looking men as well as a huge desire for larger than average cocks.

An example of how i have become aexually because of the huge sex drive i inherited from my Chinese mother, both my younger sisters have it also, as well as my 24 yr old stunningly gorgeous daughter who has it also, i now at 46 at times wonder if i am normal or maybe have something wrong with me. The first example i wish to mention was when last winter i went with a chinese female friend of mine for a 2 week vacation to Jamaica, just hwr and i went together, without our husbands. Now, i did not go there with any intentions at all sexually, but to be blunt i guess, her and I both ended up being fucked so much during that 2 weeks, and most of the men were far younger local black guys! Her and I just became sex fiends those 2 weeks there. 2 guys together with me, sex on the beach at 2am, i even one night had 3 local hot black jamaican guys take turns fucking me on the beach, and another night i was fucked one at a time by again 3 guys, me nude on my back on a pool table in a bar after it had closed, my ankles held by the guy in each hand and legs up high and wide apart while he stood at the end of the table and fucked me hard and fast.

I am going to take a break now, but i promise to continue this story anout me later here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous