All Comments on 'Addicted Ch. 01'

by Giggaboo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Looks like with all the druggies she fucked, the only drugs she will be stealing and taking shortly will be to deal with the STD's she will no doubt get and give to her unsuspecting husband.

Author, you might interject that thought into a subsequent chapter to give a bit of suspense and intrigue to the plot. So far it is just gangbang fucking and those are 10 cents a dozen on thisw site and the category of "Loving Wives"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why in LW?

She's not a life and not loving..she's a slitslut

Frankly SpeakingFrankly Speakingover 15 years ago
two thoughts

First, these are fictional sex stories. In all sex worlds, there are no STD's. Get over it. If you want realism, write your own to suit you.

Second, the setting is somewhat unrealistic but, at least, it moved out. It would be worth doing more chapters to explore your main character and Stacy among others. Please put a little more description and emotion into your stories, they seem to be having little or no emotion describing what's happening (I have the same problem).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

I am amazed that all the people that leave negative comments are the jerks that "hide" the lust of erotic tales, yet they are the first to criticize it! Keep writing, I love your work. BTW....I'm from Bridgeton and know the area of Maryland Heights you refer to. I live in Texas now. Keep writing and ignore the assholes that don't have anything constructive to say about your writing, not your fantacies. They can't separate the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not Attractive

There is no one in the story to care about, I or no one would fuck the slut with your dick, let alone mine. Gangbangs are nasty, sweaty, usually drunk or stoned that are for the guys enjoyment and they don't give a shit about the slut. To do this you have some serious self worth issues. Don't find this erotic, just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a stupid plot!

First of all, AA meetings are not held outdoors and it is forbidden to date anyone within the group. It causes to many problems. And tell us why she went from not wanting to cheat to being willing to fuck and suck 10 guys....I'm like, what the fuck just happened? Then *pow*, it's over. what the fuck happened, your mom walk into your room asking if your homework was done or something?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Bullshit

What a total ration of bullshit. This story is insulting to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like it a lot, would like to see my wife getting high and being fucked by several men especially one with a huge cock. Like them taking her in the backseat and taking turns on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous