All Comments on 'Addicted to Mommy Ch. 01'

by snakes_and_angels

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perhaps....

this should be in gay or non consent. either way it is crap. 1

BrewtooBrewtooover 9 years ago
India - Figures!

I'm not surprised this bullshit took place in India - they have no respect for women and the men do nothing to protect them from predators and perverts.

AdferAdferover 9 years ago
Good start

Ignore anonymous's comment. This is a promising start to what promises to be a good read. You hit the ground running and got straight into the action which is the foundation for the rest of the story.

One point that struck me is your use of western (ie American) slang for sexual matters. It clashes with your Indian English. To my mind Indian English is usually gentle and kind with an almost naïve quality. Not to say that Indians are all gentle and kind, nor are they naïve but Indian writing does have that quality about it. Personally I rather like that about Indian writing. This is not a criticism, merely a comment.

I look forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

NO! ignore the one saying this is promising, its just MORE garbage coming out of India where they have NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN!

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Curious

Despite what the others are saying, I would actually like to know what went on. I think that making him not remember was a good touch and a nice starting point. I'm not sure I can enjoy reading about him sucking dicks while his mom gets gangbanged, but I am curious as to how the author is going to reveal it. Would it be a slow drawn out process of him gathering bits and pieces of evidence from multiple sources, or will he get the entire shebang in one story? Personally, I would like to see him put things together like a puzzle (kind of like Hangover) but I don't know if the people in this section is going to have the patience for it. The Morality Police can be pretty brutal in this section and have a low tolerance for stories that step outside the box of "Cheating wife, Emotionless husband, Remorseful wife, Vengeful husband". Though your story is very unconventional to what I would normally read, I hope the author continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry!

This is not erotic writing by any stretch of the imagination. It is straightforward abusive, exploitative pornography. It shows little concern and respect for literature and even less for women. It reads like the febrile imaginings of a teenager who has yet to understand the role of sex and how relationships actually work. If you have aspirations to be a writer I suggest you have a good, lo g read of some of the quality writers that exist on this site. A clue to a good writer of erotic literature is someone who tells a good story, teases the reader, shows respect for the characters and maintains credibility throughout the narration. You insult your readers if you can't make the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure garbage

Never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What the fuck??? You need to see a therapist not be writing on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep writing

keep writing, ignore all the negative comments. if this form was for professional writers we wouldn't have anything to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anytime....

Comments start with "Ignore the anonymous" you know it's going to be a bad read. Thanks, I'll pass on this one. Actually any story that has to do with India or written by some one from India, count on it, it's going to be trash. These are the men who set fires to women they want to divorce. Gutless asses, who don't deserve the right to even look at a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignorant racist India bashing

The ignorant reviewers might do well to look up the statistics for crime against women in their own country. The US ranks only behind South Africa in rapes and every single violent crime, some 27 times worse than India. In this case the ignorance is not funny but scary. Scary mix of hatred and lack of knowledge.

Not reading the story because of the title, but stumbled upon the stupid comments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-ignorant...........

Before you get on your high horse better do some research yourself. I can't recall one incident where a woman has been set on fire in the US because a man wants to divorce her. Can India say the same. It's a common practice for men to set women on fire (appr. 5000 a year) who want a larger dowry from her family. They kill her and remarry another for the money. Talk about cruel. So idiot, before you bash anybody get the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-sorry

Your comment is exactly how I feel. I just couldn't find anything exciting or erotic about this story. The writing leaves a lot to be desired. I'm actually amazed at some of the comments who think this is good erotica. I guess it doesn't take much to please some. I'm not going to sugar coat my comment just to make you feel good author. You asked for my opinion and I'm giving it. Take it for what it is. And please "javmor79" spare us your comments about the readers of loving wives. We all have our opinions of what "erotica" means to us. And yes, anybody that has the balls to post in loving wives better be prepared to take the heat. That's just the way it is. This category is overrun by badly written, lousy non-erotic stories already, don't really need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: keep writing

Yes, because only YOU are allowed to provide an opinion.

<P>

BTW, I don't expect professional writing, but I do expect basic English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Basic Editing please

I respect your intention, but the broken English caused me to spend time deciphering your intent rather than get wrapped up in the scene as a good story should do. I think you may have potential but first you need a good editor or take some more time to deal with syntax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Carry on with your story and see where it goes. Ignore the comparisons with US crime, it is a different culture there. In America guns and cars are used in criminal acts much more than in India.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
You Sit Around The House

And watch porn all day. This may surprise you, but many of us read that and can't summon any interest in what happens to you in succeeding chapters.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
I'm a reader.

I was attracted to this story by the title. I'm here to read about fucking & sex. This story has mysterys & blank spots, BUT lots of potential for lots of incest, fucking, mind blowing hot action. So "YES" keep writing. I'm not here to judge the culture of the the writter, I'm here to read what he has to say about being "Addicted to Mommy". That is one of my favorite story lines, "Fucking Mommy"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my god

What utter tripe and rubbish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was like watching a train wreck happen and then see the survivors be hit by a nuke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Put a DISCLAIMER before you write your story because...

It was an INCEST title, in a Loving Wives category.

We, readers, hate a misplaced story.Your story is going towards rape,gay-bisex and fetish category.A correct category will upvote your story, a wrong one...

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
To the anonymous commenter below.

I thought the title of the story was enough of a disclaimer. What else could the story be about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucklimpbastard calls us btb'rs misogynists cause we dont want to share our wives!

but the indians have us beat when it comes to misogyny!!!!! you people rape your own women and then kill them because they got raped!!!!!!!! how trumped up is that????????? take your honour killings and go bloody fuck yourselves you stupid cunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were better off under our rule when we kept that shite in check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jog on you worthless wanker!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
If

Dawg, if you think anything about this is erotic then you are delusional.

ju8streadingju8streading10 months ago

that is a nasty story base

EroHeelEroHeel5 months ago

The narrative character reads like it's a female, or gay/bi-curious male... I guess?

I'd be more into it if it was a "fmd" situation personally that would be an erotic scenario with alot of follow up potential.

It's okay.. the ending however not to my liking purely cause of my personal sexual orientation. I'm sure some would like the sequential chapters.

Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous