All Comments on 'Admiration Ch. 01'

by robin35

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm so confused

How many stories about Ashkey are you telling anyway?

Maybe I'm too dumb to understand the complexity of non-linear story telling. Even when I can keep up I don't much like it. What is going on here?

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Why does Ashkey have so much time

to run around, and so much money to spend??

Because her husband actually goes to work and earns the money.

He doesn't spend his days fucking around like his slut wife does!

He should kick the bitch out and let her see how good her lovers are at supporting her lifestyle.

She is nothing but a cheating slut blaming him for her frustrations to justify her whoring.

All she has to do is REALLY talk to him or leave. There is no reason for her present actions - only excuses, an altogether different thing!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Ashley is a slut.

Ashley is nothing but a cheating slut. She blames her husband for everything while she sits on her ass at home. She also has real winners for friends. Her husband should throw her out with nothing. He should also have a DNA done on the kids and if they are his, take them away from the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree with everyone else.

This rates a zero. It makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
name?

What kind of name is Ashkey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck

This has left me almost as confused as the writer.

I presume someone switched the author's K and L leys on her leyboard to come up with Ashkey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous