Adopt, Adapt, Improve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"Mmmmmmphh!! MMMMM... MMMMMM..." The gorgeous stunner in the middle of this groans again into the snatch she's briskly eating out, the juices of the other blonde female now all over her lips and starting to sexily drip down her chin not just from the rapid licking she's been dishing out but how her mouth has been make to work all over those folds when she rocks forward each time she takes a stiff balls deep thrust from behind. "MMMMMMPHHH!! Ahhhhhhh!! Oh... Oooooooooh FUCK!!" Karlie moans out as she lifts her head away, drawing in much needed air as she looks back, shooting a filthy look of lust at the stud that she's only met but is now getting deeply fucked by, and as she groans again and still rocks backward to meet his pumps it's clear she's loving that treatment as her wet snatch remains erotically tight around his meaty length.

"Hey, I wasn't finished with your tongue yet Karlie..." Taylor grins as she lets go of her friend's hair, showing she has another idea already in mind as she shifts back on the couch.

"So... Sorry Tay'... But... MMMMM!! FUCK!! Danny!! Your fucking cock is... MMMMM!! Too good!!" Karlie says with a lustful grin as she can't help but keep rocking back against his pumps.

"Thanks... Mmmmmm!! Your pussy is awesome as well..." Danny says with a smile as he pulls out of her snatch with a groan.

"Better than mine?" Swift teases with a seductively raised eyebrow.

"Maybe you should let me have a round with yours and I can see which one I like best?" Jacob challenges boldly, causing his Boss to grin.

"I was thinking along those lines..." Taylor says as she slips down to lay on the floor, spreading her legs wide. "Karlie, time for me to return the favour babe... And Danny? Give me all of that amazing cock of yours. Hard!"

"Sure thing Boss..." The lucky stud says as he moves into position just as the other blonde does the same, so he pauses to watch Karlie swing a leg over as she straddles the pretty face of the equally stunning blonde, moaning when her pussy connects with Taylor's mouth as she starts to flick her tongue out. "Fuck... Best fucking job ever..." After enjoying that red hot sight for a moment, he gets to work himself as he slips his condom-covered dick, that's now nicely slick with Kloss' juices, into the pussy of the woman he works for, making them both moan as he experiences the familiar, and still more than just pleasurable feeling of penetrating Swift's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! MMMMM... MMMMMMPHH!!" The country-turned-pop singer's loud moan is muffled by the sweet love tunnel she's eating out as she reaches up to grab the shapely and sexy ass of the beauty mounted on her face, keeping her mouth right up onto Karlie's snatch as she works her tongue into and around those tasty folds. "MMMMMPHHH... Mmmmm!! Mmmmmm... MMMMM..." The cries of joy don't stop as her own snatch is getting filled up by the nicely thick and lengthy cock of her own personal fuck buddy, feeling him smoothly moving back and forth into her with a steady pace and just the right amount of force for her to still be able to focus on dining on the other woman's snatch while getting pumped at the same time.

"Ooooooooh FUCK!! Oh yes Taylor!! MMMMM... God that tongue... So FUCKING GOOD!!" The supermodel loudly groans, leaning forward and placing her hands on the toned stomach of the stunner she's on top off, lightly rocking her hips in order to grind her damp pussy against Taylor's talented mouth. "Uhhhhhh!! MMMMM... Fuck... Fuck her good Danny!! Yeah, stuff her damn pussy full babe...:" Kloss encourages as she looks down, watching the man involved in this hot and heavy three-way, certainly proven by the sweat starting to form over their desirable bodies, thrust his dick deeply in and out of her good friend's snatch. The sight alone of his crotch connecting with her tanned body and the sound of the resulting slap that rings out is enough to make Karlie bite down on her bottom lip, but she's got plenty of reason to keep on moaning herself as the woman getting fucked doesn't miss a beat as she runs her tongue all up and around that wet and tasty snatch.

"AHHHHH... Trust, trust me Karlie... MMMMM... I'm gonna do just that..." Jacob flashes a grin across at the beauty just inches away from him as he sends his cock balls deep into the tight and hot pussy of the woman he works for, earning that pay and then some as he makes Swift groan in pleasure into Karlie's pussy that she's eating out like it's the only meal she's had in days. "MMMMM... I'm guessing that... Ahhhhh... Taylor wipes the floor with me... MMMMM!! When it comes to pussy eating?" He smirks again, glancing down at the moving back and forth hips of the former Victoria's Secret model as she rubs her slickness across the pouty lips of the other blonde, his question perhaps being answered by the shameless moans the woman who is mounted on the face of the other is releasing.

"OOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS... MMMMM... She's so... AHHHHH... MMMMM!! So good!!" Karlie groaned, tilting her head back with a gasp, stopping her grinding motion as the pleasure starts to overwhelm her, feeling the pressure building within her as her cries start to increase in pitch. Familiar with hearing this, underneath her Swift smirks as she moves a hand down, suddenly pushing two fingers right in deep into that damp hole over her but soon applying her mouth so she can slurp on the clit to really enhance the sensations her friend feels. "AHHHHH!! OH TAYLOR!! MMMMMM... AHHHHHH... OH YES!! MMMMM!! Cumming!! CU-CUMMING!!" The model squeals in joy as she tightly grips Taylor's midsection, gritting her teeth at the feeling of the double teaming being done to her love tunnel as she takes a finger banging and has her as to be expected sensitive clit sucked on by the pouty and full lips of the other stunning female involved in this threesome.

True to her word, it's only a few more pumps of this digits before Karlie Kloss starts to cum on the fingers of Taylor Swift, while she is getting fucked herself at the same time, but even as she groans Swift makes sure to give her good friend plenty of treatment, moving down off the clit to lick away with her tongue at Karlie's pussy and her own fingers in order to lap up those delicious fluids. The singer purrs with erotic delight at the taste of the other woman as those juices drip off her fingers and from those folds onto her own lips and chin as she licks away and drinks them down. At the same time, she's moaning not just from the sweet taste but from her own pussy getting more than stimulated as she gets stuffed over and over again by the still rock hard hunk who is ramming that member deep to ensure she groans and sweets during this three-way action.

"MMMMM... Holy fuck!! That was hot as Hell!" Danny states the obvious as he pulls his dick out of Taylor's snatch, shifting back to just watch the two beauties engage in a little more lesbian loving as Swift gives Kloss' pussy a couple more licks before pulling her fingers out and greedily sucking them clean with her experienced lips.

"Ahhhhhh... You say that like... You've never been a threesome before..." The tired Karlie says, giving a grin and a wink to him before she rolls off of the other woman, taking a seat on the couch and just resting back as she needs some time to recover from quite the powerful sexual high she's just been on.

"And yet he's still ready to go..." Taylor comments with a grin as she also moves up from the floor, turning so she can move up onto the couch, leaning over Kloss but sticking her ass out as she holds onto the back of the couch. "Think you've got enough in the tank to get me off Danny?" She challenges as she looks back at the stud now standing behind her.

"Damn fucking right I have Boss..." The sweat-covered male states as he doesn't hold back, shoving his cock right back into that dripping wet hole and going all the way in to the hilt with the first thrust, much to her moaning delight. Those sinful cries keep on coming as the beauty who'd just been taking dick as she made the other woman involved in this sexual action cum now once again is taking those inches all the way into her box as he now slams away into her, making the sharp smack of skin meeting skin sound out around her lavish apartment that they've been fucking in for what feels like hours. "MMMM!! Oh FUCK!! You wanna cum Boss?? Then... UHHHHH!! You're gonna fucking cum!!" He vows, gripping her sexy, rounded butt with his hands as he rams his manhood in and out of her still nicely snug but extremely wet snatch, the force of his sudden thrusting motion causing her to jolt forward over the still recovering beauty that he's also been seeing to over the course of this wild three-way involving the two best friends.

"OH YES DANNY!! MMMMM!! Make me... AHHHHHH FUCK!! Cum all over... MMMM!! That fucking cock!!" The Grammy award winning singer moans out, acting more like a desperate, cock-loving whore as she gazes back to watch him plough back and forth into her snatch from behind with his big dick that to her feels just as good as the first time they fucked when she plucked him off the street as a handsome homeless hunk, let alone as good as the first time he entered her today. "AHHHHH... Yeah... YES YES YES!! Fucking!! UHHHHH!! Hammer me baby! MMMMM..." She clearly doesn't need to encourage him anymore from the way he's pounding into that gorgeous, damp pussy with his member, knowing just how to give it to the woman who is paying him to be her fuck toy so she moans each time his cock slides quickly into or out of her slick to say the least folds.

"You'd better not be forgetting about me Tay'..." The voice of the model involved in this threesome grabs Swift's attention as she turns her head around to look down, and instantly finds her hair being taken a hold of as Karlie leans up to lock lips with the woman she's clearly had plenty of lesbian encounters with in the past. The two blondes groan lustfully into each other's mouths as their lips clash and soon their tongues begin to slap against one another's, Swift rocking her head and making her lips grind against Kloss' as she takes a fucking from behind as this making out is going on. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." Not satisfied with just kissing the just as gorgeous as herself beauty, Kloss starts to grope Swift as well as one hand goes onto her perky breast for a deep squeeze, the other hand sliding down to the crotch to rub the singer's pussy while she's getting fucked, the added sensations making Taylor moan louder into the mouth of the model she's swapping spit with.

"MMMMM... Awwww FUCK!! MMMMM... Real... Real fucking hot!! MMMMM..." Jacob comments on the making out going on the short distance away from him between groans as sweat drips from off his handsome, rugged face. He's putting all the effort and energy he's got left in him to bang that tight snatch hard and deep, his crotch repeatedly smacking into her ass each time he drives forward and goes balls deep into his Boss' dripping hole, all that wetness over his condom-covered cock and her muffled moans showing she more than appreciates his efforts. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM... What a fucking way... MMMMM!! To have my first threesome!!" He's able to quite rightly boast with a grin, soon moaning as he continues to drive his shaft in deep, feeling the brush of Karlie's rubbing fingers against his shaft as she stimulates the snatch he's pumping away in and out of, both of their work making the babe sandwiched between them groan out in shameless delight.

"MMMMMM!! Ooooooooh FUUUUUUUCK!! YES!! OH FUCK!! Don't... DON'T STOP!!" Now it's the drop dead gorgeous singer's turn to approach her own sexual peak as she finally breaks off the lip lock with the other woman who is pleasuring her pussy with quick rubs back and forth with her fingers, that wet hole getting stuffed full with the dick that they've both been sharing and that Swift pays for to do just as he's doing right now. Fucking her until she can barely think straight. "UHHHHH!! OH DANNY!! KARLIE!! MMMMMM YES!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" The sexual joy that the global pop Superstar is feeling only increasing when the former Victoria's Secret Angel underneath her starts to suck on Swift's perky tits, the free hand groping the other as Kloss' other is still firmly planted down over her friend's dripping snatch to keep on rubbing her as she takes the hot and heavy pounding from behind.

With a long and loud moan, it's now the turn of Taylor Swift to start cumming and she does so hard all over Danny's pistoning cock as he doesn't stop fucking her even as that hot snatch tightens around his shaft, her juices flooding out and spilling over the rubbing back and forth fingers of Karlie Kloss who keeps on using her hand on her good friend while sucking on her tits at the same time. The actions of the other participants in this threesome are greatly appreciated by the beauty being made to ride out this wave of erotic pleasure as she groans with a big smile, still rocking forward when her fuck buddy behind her drives his dick balls deep into her snatch, and her beautiful friend-with-benefits underneath her toys with her pussy and breasts at the same time.

"AHHHHHH... Oh FUCK!! I'm gonna... UHHHHH!! Blow soon Taylor!!" Danny hisses as he's able to deliver a final deep pump into her dripping wet snatch before he has to pull his throbbing dick out, pulling the condom off of his cock and letting out a sigh of relief as he does so.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh... You... You think he deserves a reward Karlie?" Swift asks the other blonde underneath her with grin as while now worn out, she's still buzzing from her orgasm.

Lifting her mouth from the other woman's tit, the smile is returned. "Fuck yes!! This was amazing Tay'... Let's go get him!" Karlie says with an eager tone as she takes her slick with juices fingers off from her friend.

"Shit! I'm in for it now..." He says as he watches the two stunning and sweat-soaked blondes lower down to their knees in front of him as Karlie is the first to clamp her lips around his shaft, starting to bob her head along the pole that's been in both women over the course of this sexual encounter, and unsurprisingly she shows no issue at all at sucking on the dick that's just come straight out of her best friend. "MMMMM!! Oh FUCK!! MMMM... FUCKING... Amazing!!" The lucky stud marvels as he moans out, staring down in awe as while Kloss blows him, Swift has leaned in to flick her tongue against the base and lower inches of his dick, giving his heavy balls some oral treatment to go along with the blowjob he's receiving at the same time.

"Mmmmmm... Is that good Danny? Is Karlie a good little cock sucker??" Lifting her mouth away from him for a moment, Taylor's lusty words makes it all the more hotter as if the sight of the two beauties working over his cock wasn't enough as the model rocks her head sharply up and down on his dick while the singer laps her still-hungry for either pussy or dick tongue against his nutsack. "Mmmm... We need your cum Danny... We need you to make a sticky mess all over our slutty faces..." Swift adds with a naughty grin before she leans in and uses a hand to guide his ball into her mouth, both the receiver and the deliverer groaning as she sucks on that half of his nuts while her hand cups and plays with the other, testing his limits as he still takes a superb, slurping sucking at the same time with his cock being deep in the other woman's oral hole.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmmmphh!! Mmmmm..." Saliva already is getting plastered onto his tool from the steady way Kloss is blowing the dick that's been deep both in her own and in the other equally horny and beautiful woman's snatch during this three-way, her gaze remaining locked up at his handsome face to watch him moan as she feels his shaft throbbing between her soft, pouty lips. Delivering a couple more sucks as he also takes slurping onto his ballsack at the same time, she lifts away in order to spit down onto that cock. "Yeah! Cum on our faces Danny! You've been so good to us... You deserve to cover us like a couple of sluts!" Kloss says with a grin, shifting to the side so that now Swift can start to suck on his pulsating dick, allowing her to now move downward and apply her tongue to his lower inches with quick licks against that pole and against his crotch and balls for good measure as well.

"MMMM!! OH FUCK!! Keep... Keep this up... UHHHHHH!! And that won't be... MMMMM!! A fucking problem..." He grunts as he keeps his eyes locked down on the duo of pretty faces that are working over his rod with such skill that this wouldn't look out of place on an award-winning pornography site as the two women expertly treat him and his nicely long and thick to match cock with one Hell of a reward for making them both cum. The model slides her tongue along the side, across the top, and over the underside of his tool as she more than handles the task of treating the base to some high quality licking, while the just as stunning singer carries on bobbing her head up and down on his shaft with clear familiarity knowing just how her fuck buddy likes to have his cock sucked. "AHHHHH.. MMMMMM Yeah... AHHHHHH... MMMMM..." Taylor slides her mouth smoothly up and down on his rod at a perfectly timed pace, groaning herself around his cock as she blows him while right next to her Karlie laps her tongue against the lower portion of him like she's tasting lollipop, the two beauties so close their sweat-covered cheeks brush against each other when Swift pushes down before rising right back up to suck him off.

"OH SHIT!! HERE... AHHHHH... HERE IT COMES!!" Danny is able to warn and instantly the babe blowing him lifts her head away, both women shifting back and tilting their heads back for him as he grips his cock, one pump all that's needed as the first blast of spunk lands across Taylor Swift's face followed by a thick second shot to plaster her cheek and nose. He aims over to send the next couple of blasts onto Karlie Kloss' just as pretty face, making her groan as his seed splashes over her cheeks, nose and lips. "Ahhhhhh... AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK... Mmmmmm..." He groans as he jerks away, milking himself dry after their combined "motivation" and giving them the creamy payday they demanded, now switching to stroke out another burst of cum onto one face and then moving to deliver the next to the other, resulting in both women getting a more than just decent coating of his jizz to finish off a threesome to remember.

"Mmmmm... Yeah Danny! That's what I love... Plenty of cum for me and my friends..." Taylor said with clear pride for not just how well he'd fucked her and her bestie, but the amount of cum he'd dropped onto both of their faces.

"Tay' wasn't lying about you Danny... You are one great fuck!" Karlie adds with a laugh as they both look up with cum-covered faces at the spent hunk as he finally lets go of his spent shaft.

"Thanks... Thanks ladies..." Danny smiles back, gasping for much needed air. "One Hell of a way to break me into taking on two stunning babes at once though..."

"And you delivered, like I knew you would..." Swift states with a nod as she stands up, helping her friend to do the same. "But now me and Karlie have got to get washed up... We've got dinner plans, remember?" She says, placing a hand firmly onto the other blonde's ass.

"That we do... Are you coming with us Danny?" Kloss asks as she licks her lips to collect a little bit of his load from off of herself.

"Sorry, but that's not part of my job..." Jacob says. "I'm more of an out of sight kind of deal... Can't raise suspicious of being seen regularly with her and the gossip sites thinking I'm a boyfriend, let alone what I really am!"

"Don't worry Karlie... Once we get back here, we'll have all night to have some more fun with my fuck buddy here." Taylor grins, giving a pat to the shapely backside of the model. "Go get the shower running, and I'll join you soon."

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers